Fuck this movie and fuck everybody

This was legitimately maybe the worst trailer ive ever seen, but I'm salty because looking at Youtube comments and seeing how many 'rant' videos are up about it, you can tell the general population thinks Sonic looking retarded is the only problem.

>can't remember last time i saw 'comedy' this forced
>literally 0 appeal to sonic fans or even video game fans.
>something something "save the planet"
>obviously developed and produced by some wrinkled old fucks who are so out of touch they have no idea what the fuck people want
>jim carrey playing jim carrey (not in a good way). Literally shot his scenes during reshoots.
>directed by a literally who first time director
>director cucked immediately after reaction. Obviously had no fucking vision
>completely fucking unfocused, no idea what it wants to be
>government briefing scene lol
>cassette tape player and trendy song for no reason, trying to rip off GOTG
>being fast=being able to slow down time itself at will. No plotholes there.

Watch them revert him to look more like the video game version and people flock to see it.

Attached: IMG_3297.png (800x450, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/detective-pikachu-sonic-the-hedgehog-backlash-redesign/tldr/
cinemablend.com/news/2471298/sonic-the-hedgehog-co-creator-thanks-fans-for-pushing-to-change-movie
youtube.com/watch?v=0ug2DOoxJ1g
youtube.com/watch?v=drt3Vsbf55Q
youtu.be/oTyxJPaQg3A
youtube.com/watch?v=6diNXBVsSt0
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
strawpoll.me/17222802
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Eggman
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=lTZ9t-KymYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Judging by how everyone is paying attention to this, no matter what they end up doing with it, it will make a billion dollars on the first day.

Is this really what you want to spend your life on?

The part that pissed me off the most was the time freeze part. Fuck that shit. It's literally the biggest difference between this and the videogame Sonic.

It does not need to be good to make money, it simply needs to be trash and 'so bad its good' territory. Sort of like 'The Room' it'll gain a cult following that'll keep people talking about Sonic for years despite the brand slowly falling into obscurity.

Why would you even see it unless you're 11 years old.

It has Jim Carrey. The humor might not be the best ever but it's better than Emoji Movie, and that's good enough for me.

Then watch the good sonic movie

Attached: sonic_the_hedgehog_the_movie-929855897-large.jpg (570x800, 105K)

check this out
cbr.com/detective-pikachu-sonic-the-hedgehog-backlash-redesign/tldr/

I wish toei had made this movie the way they did the Sonic CD cutscene. I would watch a movie of that cutscene. This was not so good.

cinemablend.com/news/2471298/sonic-the-hedgehog-co-creator-thanks-fans-for-pushing-to-change-movie

Imagine being this upset about a Sonic movie.

I'm an old school Sonic fan and I just think it's funny.

Imagine if sonic fucked you in the ass.

This movie is the movie sonic spergs deserve.

>implying the breast feeding and upskirt scenes don't make this kino

this movie looks fine for a kids movie
I won't see it cause I'm an adult but if I had kids I'd take them and I'm sure they'd love it

>WHY MY CARTOON PIKACHU AND CARTOON SANIC NOT MADE FOR 30 YEAR OLDS LIKE ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
end it all you autistic speed running tranny

Yuji Naka himself is one the people who are upset. So that gives it a little bit of legitimacy as opposed to "it's just a bunch of internet crybabies" like with the last jedi.

yuji naka is half the reason Sonic 06 was a shitshow. fuck him

Sexual innuendo? In anime? No kidding!

you forgot
>blue arms

I dunno, I was laughing like a madman at how out of touch Gangsta Paradise was in a Sonic trailer so the movie might turn out to be so bad it's good, if it has any more shit like that.

My real pet peeve is that the trailer gave us no reason to side with Sonic. It looks like he was running fast and caused an EMP that fucked over the Northwest Pacific coast or something possibly killing thousands of people in hospitals and screwing with machinery and whatnot things that happen in a backout.

Is it really wrong that the government sees him as a fucking menace and send their most ruthless soldiers after that goofy blue demon?

Sega was already dead, there was nothing he could do. On the flip side, him not being involved in Sonic x-treme, and instead the project being given to a bunch of incompetent Americans in San Francisco, is the cardinal reason Sega died in the first place.

Get the fuck out of here, Chris. Nobody cares about your atutisimal limb preferences.

Yeah but to see a catgirl breastfeeding Eggman's babies isn't something you'd expect to see in a sonic movie

Attached: saklalf-2e40.png (713x540, 821K)

>so bad it's good
Maybe the trailer was intentionally "so bad it's good" but then the actual movie is actually good. They turned the tables on us internet dweebs.

Why didn’t you link it nigger?

If you were Japanese, you'd expect it just fine.

I don't understand the anger in your post. How could you not want to see potential cringe kino with your friends? I love how bad the trailer looks

On top of them splitting the development team in half to make a shitty wii game (Sonic and the Secret Rings), Yuji Naka leaving meant 06 had no director, so they placed a guy who'd had no experience directing games in charge of a game that was supposed to save the series.

You might be the only person on Earth who hasn't seen it yet. That's why he didn't link it.

no shit sherlock

I bet Nintendo will buy Sega after this movie does badly.

It's getting too much attention. There is no possibility left of it doing badly. Like really badly. It will at the very least do decently.

Kek. Niggas be mad about sonic

I would be surprised if it broke the one billion barrier or beat Detective Pikachu but I do think this movie was just to further shed negative light on the Sonic franchise so that Nintendo can just move in and buy the brand.

>save the series
Well, where Yuji Naka repeatedly failed, Jeff Fowler has already succeeded

can someone redpill me on what it's like to care about movies literally made for children?

Nintendo had a better shot of it in the immediate aftermath of the Dreamcast being discontinued. If it didn't happen back then, it will never happen.

> be shlomo shekelberg
> make another adaptation
> create controversy by making bad design
> goys talk about it nonstop
> already had the redesign made b4 trailer came out
> "change" it to please the masses
> everyone will watch the movie when it comes out
> * merchant hand rubbing*

Attached: hoi.png (469x541, 297K)

It's called being a failure in life like this cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=0ug2DOoxJ1g

This is not just any children's movie. It's a children's movie about something I cared about when I was a kid myself.

I don't know why doesn't Nintendo buy SEGA. Is it a honor thing? They wanna let their old time rival die and rest at peace instead of buying them?
I mean Nintendo would make some baller Sonic games, I'm sure their own developers are constantly thinking
>This was a nice idea, if only I could implement it on a Sanik game

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=drt3Vsbf55Q

Literally this

now youre not a child, so why does it matter now?

Mario Odyssey has a rolling mechanic that would translate really well to a 3D sonic game. It's part of Mario's base moveset.

Aren't you nostalgic about anything from your own past?

why do i feel like this is also starting to try and start some sort of Sega Cinematic Universe

I might commit.

Even changing the character design the movie is still going to suck.

sure, but now im an adult and i stopped caring about those things, because ive gotten othert interests or other things have come along. i guess im not a manchild so i dont get it like you seem to

holy fuck leave the dude alone

this so much this

Sadly this seems plausible.

youtu.be/oTyxJPaQg3A
youtube.com/watch?v=6diNXBVsSt0

I don't think he caused the blackout, it's probably robotnik trying to frame him. Why else would the military try to capture him if they don't perceive sonic as a threat? robotnik probably knows about sonic and the chaos emeralds and will do anything to get them, including killing thousands of people

It's going to be a fun movie. Stay mad zoomer-fag.

Attached: 1530433110210.png (1876x1200, 80K)

nigger you aren't special, everyone knows this looks like total dogshit. Sonic looking like a retard is just the easiest visual to use to make this apparent. People are aware that even if Sonic's design changes, the movie will still be shit. There isn't a single person that's looking at this and seeing potential gold but oh, if only Sonic's design were better. You're just imagining people for yourself to get mad at.

welcome to hell

Attached: 1556991465.zen_sonic_footrub_small_electric.jpg (1280x692, 236K)

Opinions on Sonic the Sissyhog?

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

>On Prison Island, the only man that cares about Sonic is one that forces him to fuck on a daily basis.

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

>While fucking a john, Sonic remembers the first time she made love to her first man... well, not a human, at least.

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

>Sonic is a crossdressing slut, but doesn't want his friends to find out. At first.

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

>Sonic is finally captured, but thanks to Robotnik's newest creation, being turned into a robot is the least of his worries.

strawpoll.me/17222802 vote on your favorite here

Would love another Sissy Sonic idea if you're a fan of the stories

What comedy is forced?

If one of those things from your past suddenly came back in a big way, you would definitely care, even though you are now an adult. I suppose you are just not lucky enough to have had an interest as a child that is presently making a big splash again. It also doesn't stop you from having other interests.

It's Hop
I'm more interested in the pokemon film that trailer got more laughs from me than the blue alien move.

Attached: djhfssfjkhskf.png (1022x948, 1.59M)

I expected it to be bad, but try as I might, I didn't think Jim Carrey's performance was bad at all.

>mfw mainstream media are reposting sanic edits

imagine being a big enough loser to care about this shit

Attached: 1440707157226.jpg (691x625, 236K)

>it'll gain a cult following that'll keep people talking about Sonic for years despite the brand slowly falling into obscurity
That already happened a decade ago user

no i was obsesseed with pokemon as a child, but the new movie doesnt interest me in any major way because its meant for children, and im not a child. maybe its because im not a virgin i dont dedicate energy to what childrens movies look like.

Sonic is Mickey Mouse-level. It will never be obscure.

I'm not one of the people who complained about the design, but I will still watch the movie.

pikachu cussed in the trailer, are you sure it's for children?

>trying to rip off GOTG
ohhhh now I see why you're mad you faggot

Why would you not go to see Detective Pikachu if you were a Pokemon fan as a kid? I was too, and I'll go see it. What's the problem. Are you afraid of looking uncool? That's something teenagers worry about.

why do you have such strong opinions about some faggot sonic movie in your 20s? get help

looks pretty good actually
enjoyed robonick

jesus Christ I want to strangle you, its like you just cant comprehend someone ever outgrowing cartoons

I have outgrown cartoons. But I'm not afraid of looking foolish if I go to see a kid's cartoon once in twenty years.

I like Robotnik's high tech gadgets. That should carry the movie. And also Jim Carrey. I really don't care what the design of the blue rat is/will be.

BLOOD PRESSURE CHECK!

Literal manchild. You probably use reddit too

I'll say it again
>I have outgrown cartoons. But I'm not afraid of looking foolish if I go to see a kid's cartoon once in twenty years.

It sounds more like you're one of those insecure cucks who hopes that that one girl you like but are too much of an incel to get judges you by how many children's movies you didn't go to see this year.

waste of trips

Do you by chance own a nintendo switch?

I do not. I don't play any video games. I know it's shocking to hear that. I hope you don't get an aneurysm from reading this. I wouldn't want that on my conscience.

I dont use this word often, but man that is some projection

>Imagine being this upset about a Sonic movie.
where were you when this whole fucking board was pissing itself over TLJ??

I have sex every day. Have sex.

Seething.

I thought his name was Eggman.

that's his nickname
his full name is dr ivo "eggman" robotnik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Eggman

Everyone in game just calls him eggman though.

Here's your food, bro. It's no the best, but it ain't literal shit either, so I know that's good enough for you.

Attached: images(64).jpg (545x562, 77K)

wheres his nutsack and butthole

In the cartoons they called him Robotnik, but no one cares about that, I know.

Pikachu is gonna rape Sonic at the box office
Nintendo wins again I guess

Attached: 3FE48C5128F44FCEACDD0A4A693FADAA.jpg (750x762, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=lTZ9t-KymYo

I thought the level of incompetence apparent in its production would make this a very faithful Sonic adaptation. Remember Sonic Boom?

P I N G A S

I wouldn’t go see Detective Pikachu either but I was impressed by the design being so true to the character and the film doesn’t come off as bottom of the barrel garbage to feed the retarded masses.

Dumb kids films = dumb kids. It’s fine to point out that Sonic looks like shit, that the “jokes” don’t land at all, the choice of Gangsta’s Paradise is just astonishingly out of touch etc. even acknowledging that it’s not “for” you as an adult.