AAAAAAAH MY QUEEN SAVE MEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAH MY QUEEN SAVE MEEEEEEE

Attached: 1557091098657.webm (398x224, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5ccf791e8d165-party-woves-be-howling-tonight.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goes out like a bitch - and none of them think of flying higher to get out of range and/or not flying directly towards the easiest spot for a hidden army to be.

Based

I'm going to enjoy this next episode.

Torrent link?

Based Euron getting rid of the flying pests.

full video mate? where tf did you find this

Thanks user

Why is she flying her dragon near the city anyway? Of course people are going to get uppity. That not exactly a great way to "win the people"

The first time I willingly watched GoT spoilers.

Sums up the amount of fucks I give about it

Pretty sure that's Dragonstone in the background

lmao how is it that easy to kill dragons I thought they were supposed to be game changers

THOT PATROLLED

God damn I hate this show. Too invested in it to stop watching now.

So their fleet teleports out of nowhere and kills a dragon, yet they didn't see the fleet despite having an aerial view?

lol REKT!

who would win?
> giant fucking dragon that breathes fire
> a few shitty boats with a crossbows

You may have noticed that almost every episode in the last 2 seasons had a scene where Dany flies in on her dragons and the music is blaring

HAAAAWWWWW EEEEEEEEEEEE

as if it never happened before. It's done as both a glory shot, to pump up this boring, annoying character, and to waste time because D&D are hacks and whatever this is, it's not GoT anymore.

i like how she dodges the arrow that is shot at her.

We're on our way

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-193117__01.jpg (1080x1590, 340K)

why is Dany so unlikeable?

Shit actor

What if this is from a Bran dream sequence/vision and was purposefully leaked to fake us out?

nigga got yeeted

>nails Rhaegal 3 times 3/3
>misses Drogon a second later
What shit. But at least there's one less dragon.

>too invested
kill yourself failed normal fag.

>Why is she flying her dragon near the city anyway?
Did you just assume their species?!

It's not really that. She could be good if she was written well. As it stands, all she does is smugly quip along the same predictable template.

There's nothing to her character, other than an unexplainable desire to occupy the throne. She doesn't really deserve it anymore than anyone else but the show presents her as the good guy for some reason.

D&D redemption after the Arya nonsense? I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Fuck this shit and fuck GRRM for signing off on it. Dragon's are supposed to be the F-22's of the Westerosi skies, you're telling me some skinnies on a skiff can just shoot one down with an RPG? Bullshit.

Don't lie, you've never watched a show that started out good and then stopped watching it halfway through because it got bad.

Haha Dannyfags btfo. Euron is ourguy.

Attached: LowEffortMeme.png (800x551, 456K)

Attached: 1513119831236.png (408x450, 35K)

I've only watched a few episodes of this dumb show. Aren't dragons supposed to be the medieval equivalent of nuclear warheads?

Attached: pachajesus.png (557x605, 227K)

If every leak I've read comes true, it'll be one of the most disappointing series finale in the history of television.

I can only hope the books will come out sooner or later so that I can retcon these memories out of my brain.

Stream link?

no they are epic dragons dude
this show is all about epic awesome moments not nerdy stuff like metaphor and themes

Have sex.

Attached: 1546158569635.png (870x749, 328K)

>Dany flys away looking only annoyed
lmao

finally a show with a worse ending than true detective season 1

Can you imagine BRAN, the guy that doesn't care about the world anymore, the one that didn't even thank Meera for saving his life, becoming KING and having to listen to fucking peasants talking about their livestock being stolen? LMAO

Lizardcucks, I would like a moment of your time

youtubemultiplier.com/5ccf791e8d165-party-woves-be-howling-tonight.php

Attached: Ghost-Dire-Wolf-Game-of-Thrones.jpg (1400x700, 72K)

That's the old Game of Thrones where things had to actually be realistic

This is magical fantasy Game of Thrones where brains need not apply

getting merc'd by a random ballista is the opposite of epic. Even normans would recognize that.

based

Wayward Pines
Arrow
The Flash
Supergirl
Supernatural
The Big Bang Theory

I stopped watching American Gods after that super graphic genie homosex scene

Was Jon on there?
Would be subversive if the resurrected Targaryen with a claim to the throne and a prophecy to fulfill wasn't necessary to beat the Nigjt King and then dies like a bitch before the battle starts

>Actually thought the start of any of those shows were good
pfffffft

fuck you supernatural was kino

based

Attached: image.jpg (540x808, 95K)

>he thinks GRRM won't adapt the TV plot to the books in some way, thusly continuing the bullshit

Attached: -v4.png (200x200, 91K)

Perfect/10

>ancient larger than life fire breathing nigh invulnerable monster
>gets taken out by a fucking ballista because the plot calls for it
This show really is garbage

I don't watch this show...is that a giant dong on the front of his ship?

Attached: 1524358160519.jpg (620x827, 159K)

I have, most of them. Dexter, even GoT now (dropped S5).

Dragon killing balistas mounted on ships that are behind a rock/cliff, yet all of the harpoons fired land directly in Rhaegal despite the fact that Dany didn't see them because they were behind said rock/cliffs and therefore didn't have line of sight.

Wow. I didn't think the show could get any more retarded than last episode.

>If every leak I've read comes true, it'll be one of the most disappointing series finale in the history of television

Will it be as bad as LOST?

Sweet 1996 direct to VHS cgi...

the show is presenting her as a lunatic just like her father, she is also starting to lose her leverage as shes now down to one dragon

>I can only hope the books will come out sooner or later

Attached: crying man.webm (1920x816, 1.91M)

> Target at 2000 ft height, 4000 ft slant distance, moving and crossing, firing platform moving at an angle.

> Visual aim. Open unmagnified sights. Unguided round on a ballistic trajectory.

> First round critical hit.

>Barks at glass
*Ahem* Fuck Dragons, Fuck lions and fuck white walkers.

Attached: Based wolf.png (1426x1052, 1.34M)

This show is absolute trash

D&D did that with a lot of characters, like Tyrion. In the books he's had people murdered and he's rapey with the whores, but in the show all of that is removed or downplayed a ton. Maybe gray characters are harder to sell on TV as opposed to everyone being a good or a bad guy, but it feels like lazy writing. Would the people who root for Dany like her as much if they understood the consequences of her actions in Essos? Probably not.

And sacrificed the Dothraki to the NK and has a handful of Unsullied left.

>the fleet teleported out of nowhere
The shows retarded and they should have been able to see the fleet, but Dragonstone isn't that far from Kingslanding

Attached: THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US.png (1272x713, 682K)

based kings landing is for whites only

Attached: 1549499273301.webm (838x720, 649K)

why didn't he just shoot the gun into the air did he really have to kneecap that innocent guy?

That's reverse X-COM, baby!

(you)

Attached: 124321.jpg (1000x700, 628K)

get subversed lizard lol

You forgot to mention how NO ONE saw the ship there and the bolt went over or through a rock cliff.

>wanting jack bauer not to do jack bauer things

Attached: remove coalburners.webm (1280x720, 1.68M)

Who are you to question the decisions of a man who's killed countless chinks, sand niggers and regular niggers?

Didn't Aegon the Conquerer subdue all of Westeros with 3 Dragons flown by him and his two sisters? Dany is fucking dumb as shit.

Balerion was like twice as large though.

I want to know how Euron or anyone got good at firing ballistas at a flying target. What did they use for practice?

Euron doing it himself is funny

That's tomahawk levels of accuracy.

Should have been two bolts with a net/chain between them to tangle the dragon.

If the writers weren't shit, there'd be a 2min scene of him launching prisoners with a catapult, and using a ballista to knock them out of the air for fun last season.

Nevermind the aimbot and god tier reload speed Euron has, how did the ballista bolt have any real kinetic energy left all the way up there?
That thing is a railgun.

kek. Based Jack would be the best character in Game of Thrones

fucking magic ballista bolts

Best thing about SPN is that you can stop watching the show after season 5 and feel like you got what you wanted out of it.

>season 8
>her acting is still as bad as day 1

Ayy