King Stannis Baratheon

He's back.

Attached: sword.gif (480x250, 1.48M)

WHERE TF DO I WATCH IT

Attached: YOUR MOTHER WAS A WHORE #6.jpg (662x652, 540K)

MI ONE AN ONLY KENG

Attached: 205CD6D5-A048-4873-B323-87852E26EED1.jpg (594x807, 53K)

Stannis is a Mary sue.

he's just an inferior renly, though

Your mom was a Mary Sue on my dick

Attached: 436573563746836874.jpg (600x785, 78K)

Closet homo like his brother

Stannis is a real man. He is at the front of his army, he doesn't fight with a helmet on, he fucks when he wants to fuck.
Its not his fault when he loses because the writers wanted him to.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

Can't wait to see him now before Dany

*ahem*

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1399909137245.jpg (364x457, 119K)

this

MY KNEES ARE BENDING ON THEIR OWN

Donde mierda estan los leaks?

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNI

Attached: 1556897277439.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

>Thousands

Attached: 318365236ece6530b4198ca25ad1c97adfb60e8d_hq.gif (450x260, 990K)

Wait for real?

>he doesn't fight with a helmet on
no one does

You're fucking with me.
It's just strong womyn all the way to the end.

>is true
HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1550243613401.png (745x748, 882K)

>tfw you remember the entire first page was nothing but Stannis threads the day after this episode

Attached: stan.gif (500x235, 1.97M)

COME WITH ME AND TAKE THIS CITY

Attached: 2b2.jpg (900x585, 130K)

STANNIS THE MANNIS STANNIS THE MANNIS STANNIS THE MANNIS STANNIS THE MANNIS STANNIS THE MANNIS STANNIS THE MANNIS STANNIS THE MANNIS STANNIS THE MANNIS STANNIS THE MANNIS STANNIS THE MANNIS STANNIS THE MANNIS STANNIS THE MANNIS STANNIS THE MANNIS

Attached: 1503491399138.jpg (400x400, 86K)

The only man not intimidated by wildfire.

Wait is this fucking real and confirmed man? Please guys don't lie to me is this legit??

wildfire is faggot shit, only pussies are scared of it

Attached: 1557073794680.jpg (640x388, 18K)

Yes it he’s back ma niggers and he’s gonna sit on da mf throne

>He hasnt read the leaks

Praise be to R'hllor start bending your knees to the rightful king.

Attached: 1503676477940.jpg (413x500, 31K)

yes, it is real that renly is the superior king

Where do I sign up for his army?

Everywhere

Attached: 1525367178589.jpg (615x768, 38K)

"It is not a question of wanting. The throne is mine, as Robert's heir. That is law. After me, it must pass to my daughter, unless Selyse should finally give me a son. I am king. Wants do not enter into it. I have a duty to my daughter. To the realm. Even to Robert. He loved me but little, I know, yet he was my brother. The Lannister woman gave him horns and made a motley fool of him. She may have murdered him as well, as she murdered Jon Arryn and Ned Stark. For such crimes there must be justice. Starting with Cersei and her abominations. But only starting. I mean to scour that court clean. As Robert should have done after the Trident."

and

"I never asked for this crown. Gold is cold and heavy on the head, but so long as I am the king, I have a duty … If I must sacrifice one child to the flames to save a million from the dark … Sacrifice … is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice."

Attached: stannis one true king lightbringer meme game of thrones.png (960x618, 380K)

Even if they bring him back it will be only to further shit on him. Davos will chastise him for burning Shireen and it will be revealed that he is broken man that ran away from his responsibilities after losing against Ramsay

Attached: 1556046108636.jpg (4057x2700, 3.79M)

link to archive dureing Blackwater and Battle beyond the wall?

he'll be the new lich king

king of the incels

Attached: 1547408100166.png (800x502, 207K)

aaagghh...

ONE TRUE KING

please dont do this to me, these lies and false hopes you give are unarguably cruel.

Help me davos

Have sex.

its 100% bullshit. just a handful of autistic spergs spamming threads with his name over and over. theres nothing at all about him in the leaks, he's dead user

Stannis, Stannis, STANNIS STANNIS

S
T
A
N
N
I
S

>Davos didn't go looking for him after the battle
bravo dumb&dumb

Pretty well done, but a simple zoom in proves it to be fake

OMG IS THIS TRUE IS STANNIS BACK!!!!!!

Attached: gameofthronesscenenew.jpg (1120x875, 78K)

Holy fuck

Yeah, they really would love to have Davos verbally shit on him.

Rate my GOT ending

Kings Landing is still smoldering. Dany had ordered the remaining unsullied to slaughter every man, woman and child of Kings Landing. Jon Snow sits in the dungeons of KL hearing indiscriminate slaughter and is screaming for Dany to stop, blood pools down the cracks above his cell, he could vividly hear a little girl screaming for her mother, until her cries turned into whimpers and a plop, she'd been speared in the head. Jaime's corpse lays feet from the throne, Cersei hovered over his body in tears, Dany had the two surrounded. Tyrion had been decapitated and his head was stuck on a pike to be an example for all who betrayed her. Greyworm had died while combating the mountain, who was already injured after killing the hound in a duel.
"Disloyalty, is met with death. Treason is met with dead." Dany said standing over Jaime's body, life was quickly fleeting from his breath.
"Kill her." She ordered Davos. "Prove your loyalty."
Brienne stood with Sansa, the two situated behind the throne. Brienne's hands shook violently, she knew Jaime had betrayed Dany, but she loved him with despite it.
Davos shook and turned towards Dany.. " I can't do it, my Queen."
"Then you will die with her." Dany said.
"I'll do it." Brienne quickly walked towards Dany and unsheathed her sword.
"Loyalty still exists in my cabinet.." Dany smiled.
Brienne swung her great-sword towards Cersei, only to pivot her hips and sway the blade into Dany.

*Game of thrones music*
Doodoo doo doodo do
dodo dodo dod do