Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: ST_20140507_BSBLUE_294858e_2x.jpg?itok=NXcokJft&timestamp=1436840134.jpg (780x520, 38K)

The one that's a single mom with a nigger baby

Did they really eat each others assholes on film?

is girl skin as soft as it looks?

Just post the webm.

Sometimes softer, and smoother.

Attached: 1518455418842.webm (1528x640, 2.93M)

The director for not making them do even more and getting it properly on camera.

Yep. God bless the French.

imagine roger ebert watching this movie

>ywn be a hot french woman getting paid to make out with another hot french woman
One chance in life and all i got is this sad shit i have while these cunts licked each others cunts for hours. Fuck.

Attached: 1544736740687.jpg (720x720, 90K)

It's always jews or non-whites who love to whore our white women. It never stops.

He already got them to fuck on camera, what else do even want.

Whenever I eat spaghetti bolognese I think of this movie.

Whites don't have balls to put bitches at their place

Full on spread pussy and gaping ass shots of the two. One spitting in the ass, emphasis on "in", of the other one, then swallowing it as the other one pushes it back out. Also some foot stuff with unpleasantly long close-ups.
If that any of this was in the movie it would've made history.

Nah, you're looking for Brazilian lezdom videos, that's not typical French my friend.

The director and casting director for not getting two girls who are at least A LITTLE bit interested in the same sex. He got two straight girls to act out pretty much hardcore Abby Winters sex scenes, and it's incredibly false and demeaning to the actresses and audience. I'm cringing just posting in a thread about this """film.""" Obviously, subhumans with no experience will say it's god tier, but a film director should strive to produce art above their grade.

the one that started dating a nigger and got a nigger babby

Which one is that

left

>demeaning to the actresses
But user that's why it's hot

user, I'm sure you could just go and rape a halfie girl while recording it and sending the video to the cops.

Why are they kissing each other? Shouldn't they just be breathing into each others mouths while they stare blankly at each other?

So, where is this from? What's the movie called?

the one on the left is so fucking hot. those lips and that chin and those eyes FUCK

Are you sure this will help us sell more burgers?

Is it true that social class is a huge subplot of this movie? Is French classes are as bad as English ones?
They claim it was all simulated, but it pretty clearly isn't and they've refused to work with the director again.

both, they both still have their clothes on

>Burgers?

Attached: 1487874061801.jpg (1455x1405, 277K)

Why would you fuck someone of the same sex when you can do what you're meant to do as a human being? I do think there are some people that are one hundred percent gay, but the majority of fags are making a choice.

This movie is better

Attached: 1613840h.jpg (500x709, 90K)

She ended up becoming her character. At the end of the movie she's trying to find meaning in her shit job taking care of non white children, and she is interested and flirts with the Arab guy at the art gallery that can tell right away she's an easy fuck.

I want to eat out Lea while her movie gf eats out her asshole.

>older dyke picks up confused teenage girl who has nothing in common
>confused teenage girl cheats on dyke
both of them desu

baseded

amazing acting

Attached: 1535476184761.webm (1280x538, 1.99M)

Attached: lastpair.gif (318x242, 1008K)

God I love France. The french are niggers though.

Attached: 20190502_234415.jpg (1024x1018, 927K)

Adele's character was in the wrong because she kept flip-flopping back to men and then to women again. She had commitment issues, but she was also younger than Lea's character

And neither actress is straight in real life. """Bi""" maybe. But come on.

The director for not making a sequel to this masterpiece.