Capekino

how would marvel handle this character?

also true capekino thread.
what else masterpieces there are besides the the obvious adam west kinos, 90's and the one 80's batman movies?

Attached: 1532702452829.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

Who gives a shit about DC.
How would have Nolan handled him?

leave as is, pretty much
marvel is the true continuation of burton capekino
unlike retarded snydershit that failed in every way possible, and MCU rip-offs like Shazam and Aquaman

Attached: sonic.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

>3 hours of true capekino
>doesn't even need Magic jewelry to time travel
>tons of memorable lines
>bad guys jokes fit in the character and still retains his menace
MCU is so artless that it will never ever be iconic or have any cultural impact

Attached: IMG_2384.jpg (500x251, 34K)

this. snyder's films are only enjoyed by retards and indians, while WB trying to rip off MCU with Aquaman and Shazam is soulless
Marvel and Burton is the only CAPEKINO

BATMAN
BATMAN YOU SHAY
COMING FOR YOU? HOO HOO HOO!

>MCU rip-offs like Shazam and Aquaman

Attached: 1448236603475.jpg (475x454, 62K)

>aquaman
>like MCU at all
So this is Disney Cope?

ALSO, you can be a reddit intellectual and deny the fact that B&R is peak capekino and lucha bane is one the highest point of cinema of all time.

Attached: big guy.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

Shazam looked pretty cheap in parts and had jokes. Though to be fair: it had half the budget of mcu and was basically aimed for kids...instead of childish adults
I assume calling Aquaman "MCU like" is a meme to get (you)s

Aquaman and Shazam are nothing like Marvel you dumbshits.

>Shazam looked pretty cheap in parts and had jokes
They actually did pretty well with a budget that small and a character so incredibly castrated by his owners.
And Marvel didn't invent humor in capeshit.

it's soulless faggot WB producers trying to ape BASED faige, favreau and rousso brothers
similar to marvel, but inferior in every way

Spider-Man 2, Civil War, Winter Soldier, Infinity War, Endgame, Guardians of the Galaxy.

Why was Black Manta's design so fucking good?

Attached: black manta.png (761x807, 785K)

he'd get Penguin armor made from Chitauri™ and Ironman™ scrap in the final act and then die like all of their villains

Take a nap, Feige.

This. After Zack "lmao dark and edgy and I'm too stupid to understand the comic books I'm adapting" Snyder they tried to copy Marvel with little success.

>R E N T F R E E
Like Feige would bother posting in this incel shithole :^)

OP here. i thought i said capeKINO not capeSHIT. so leave that nu-marvel garbage out of this thread. thank you in advance.

Attached: Hi there.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

Leave Capekino to me.

Attached: D4jgr9_U0AEUV33.jpg (1200x672, 60K)

>marvel is the true continuation of burton capekino
But they barely take risks and the movies have such a bland style to them. In Burton capekino, I'll see men distingrate into skeletons, people getting their faces slashed and noses bitten off, blood gushing out of people's mouths, people being set on fire, blown up or thrown down bell towers. Hell, I even get implied child murder. I don't see any of that grotesque stuff in the MCU. I just don't think they're at all comparable.

Attached: 1489511986491.gif (350x239, 613K)

Feige literally posts every Defective Flopachu thread here
t. Disney Insider

>le burton cartoonish gore
burton has some kind of brain malfuction that makes him do this in his movies and it's kind of charming sometimes but definitely not what I appreciate about them

the only detective pikachu threads in this board are /pol/faggot autists crying their incel eyes out about the protagonist not being white

Marvel would probably love to have the Penguin as a toxic incel

Gentlemen.

Attached: 1542141067021.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

LET'S BROADEN OUR MINDS
Honestly my favorite version of Joker. He balances the aspects of Cesar Joker and Ledger Joker amazingly.

too bad capekinos or rather any movies aren't made with that aesthetic anymore. there's some soul that can't be made with just high budget and bunch of cgi, in those older films.

MCU is incredibly safe compared to Burton's batman
Tim got taken off part 3 because of batman toy sales and parents didn't want to take their kids after all the sex jokes In Batman returns

Umm buddy Feige is a fucking skinhead
You'll notice a lot of white power stuff in MCU if you paid attention

It's the lighting
Modern big budget films lost the art of lighting a scene