She has outsmarted and defeated every character in the show. Can she even be stopped?

She has outsmarted and defeated every character in the show. Can she even be stopped?

Attached: CmOaGdOWEAALu4c.jpg (718x542, 76K)

All it takes is one finger in the bum

Yeah
>get Davos to smuggle Arya into the Red Keep
>have Arya disguise herself as a Lannister guard or even a Queensguard
>kill Cersei and wear her face
>order her armies to stand down and open the gates to King's Landing so it can be stormed by Dany's forces
>gg ez
This won't happen though because the writers are retards

She'll lose because the whole final season is fanservice and the normie fans want her to lose

>we will never get the timeline where she gets dethroned by a theocracy

wait what? You think this would be a good ending for the show? Arya is one of the worst and banal characters in the show, and you want to give her even more glory?

You know the show has gone to shit when you want the scheming smug feminist to win.

Oh my summer child

This. Im sure dany dying is just bait to create a hype and she'll end up winning

all i want is to slap D&D so hard their smooth little brains fall out of their ears.

High Sparrow was literally the best character, the only one to care about the smallfolk and the only people I saw being angry over him were the tulmblr and twitterfags because he was religious and homophobic, even if he was the one guy bringing a real end to this charade of incestual murderers that serve as an aristocratic class.
I loved Stannis for the very same reason : because he vowed to scur the whole court clean of sycophants and plotters.

I don't want it, but this is what makes the most logical sense given that the've basically established Arya as an invincible master assassin.

High Sparrow was indeed the ultimate chad.

retarded story fuck off to reddit

I can guarantee you that even if they were to try to do a arya vs Cersei that Cersei would "damage" her enough to even things up.

Why did they have to do my boy Stannis so dirty. Show is so lame

I really wish she didn't cut her hair

fag

>villain wears black

Attached: 1554227480588.png (1228x1150, 230K)

>gg ez
go back

I hope not. I've done some bad things and she needs to extract her revenge on my body.

>do the most stupidest shit possible every single time
>somehow come out on top
BRAVO D&D