Unicorn Store

>Watched Unicorn Store
>Liked it...
Debate me

Attached: unicornstore_2.jpg (1800x2666, 1.4M)

how much s oy have you had to drink today?

It was ookay.

are you a 14 year old girl by chance?

So... the Unicorn Stone is a dildo, right?

I haven't seen it yet, is it honestly worth a shot, for someone who doesn't mind Brie?
Like, was it at least somewhat interesting?

it’s okay op i like a lot of dumb garbage for retards too.

Okay, first of all I'm not a 14 year old girl, I'm a grown man with a GF.
It is an insight into the mind of a typical woman. Yes, they're a bunch of children but it is charmingly innocent. She is yet another woman who hasn't found herself, so she goes though the usual live at home with parents.
In other words, she's an incel.
Samuel L. Jackson is of course excellent in this flick and is the reason why you watch the movie in the first place.
Does she get her unicorn....kinda. There is an air of mysticism and fantasy about the whole thing, which is kinda neat.
Brie is easy to look at too, and she is goofy and charming and is appealing. Her supporting cast does their job.

The movie is about growing up, simply put.

Yea ... Da powerful Brie Larson picked it to work on. It better be da awesome one, tho.

Attached: 3C8B3A1C-44A1-4426-A0C6-4C967B59FCF7.gif (300x300, 58K)

I might check it out. Unlike most people here I can't close my eyes to the fact that she's a pretty good actress when given material to work with.
Directing is a whole other ballgame though. From what you're describing it's good for a single watch. Thanks.

Are you a faggot or do you just type like one?

The movie is about a dumb cunt so refuses to grow up and acts like a cunt to everyone the entire movie. For her troubles she gets an actual real unicorn. The moral of the movie is: being a petulant child in your 30s is okay.

Did your wife's boyfriend's son enjoy it too?

No prob. Brie only directed it. It was written by another person, so it is a solid story and not fan-fiction level writing.
It probably cost about $500,000 to make so it will still make a shitload of money even after paying Samuel Jackson for his star power.

Lets not forget that Brie is not to blame for Captain Marvel, the writers are.

Seriously? Sam Jackson played the role like he was doing an ad for television.

A film maker, Brie Larson seems to stay faithful to its material which is good, but I thought it needs to be more polished.

Oh, I forgot, and everyone loves her unconditionally no matter what she does.

/pol/ will hate this movie, because it has black man, white woman....you know what I mean. The good thing is the black guy is a total geek. We geeks need wins because we get so few in real life.

>Seriously? Sam Jackson played the role like he was doing an ad for television.

He was a Unicorn Salesmen. How the hell else do you play it.

I like you dude, but you don't fit into Yea Forums's ecosystem. You're simply too reasonable and normal.
Go somewhere else, you don't belong in this shithole.

Attached: topgun_1280.gif (1280x720, 383K)

Mmmm ... Your claim definitely comes from casting. They should’ve had the other that gives the sense of reality. The timing isn’t that all good, Brie coming off Captain Marvel Y’know ?

brie larson casting this guy as her love interest is a level of virtue signaling so intense that I think it swings all the way back around to being legitimate racism.

Attached: RU6TQ6G6BBGSLFZFU5LRMOTYQE.jpg (1400x788, 92K)

>tired smirk on her face
>"everyone needs a little magic"
>rainbow spunk all over her face
I mean from this poster it certainly looks that way.

Which brings me Q what would happen if having an actor like Robin Williams in the slot?

I think it felt more like friends to me. I doubt he would bring a white girl home to momma.

>I doubt he would bring a white girl home to momma
Shhhhh, shut up, why wouldn't he, his mom isn't white so of course none of them would have any prejudice against her whatsoever & be instantly & totally accepting.

user, I don't know how to tell you this... he's dead.

I can hear it now...

Mom: "Son, don't you bring home no white girl now to me, I ain't gonna tolerate that"
Daddy: "Listen to yo momma, she know."

That kid is definitely a black pooinloo.
I wonder which is which out of the mother & father.

She had supportive parents. There is a touching scene near the end when she realized that her parents weren't evil and out of touch, they loved her from the very beginning.
A heartfelt movie about growing up for women. A guy can also glean a bit from it.