/got/ general

MUH BIG COCK edition

Attached: MUH BIG COCK.jpg (2000x1333, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rOegdkMd1-0
youtube.com/watch?v=DBBn19MHDpM
ikwyd.com/r/SJJC
youtube.com/watch?v=WD4JiKZGOa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw they'll be forgotten like tears in the rain when GoT: Brotherhood comes out

Attached: Cast.jpg (1400x700, 261K)

Attached: FE158D4B-DD70-44FB-AB31-2D6692CDA757.jpg (376x828, 105K)

I can see Jaime's infatuation with Brienne since I see her as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon does it for me.

Attached: agx6bvsi7ywperv6vtjq.jpg (750x445, 80K)

give me the sex scene between the dyke and the amputee

lmao fuck off learn english

why does Jaime fuck Brienne and IMMEDIATLY go to kings landing? what how why what?

Poor Brienne, Cercei wins again

Attached: re.jpg (720x450, 10K)

FIRST FOR MAD QUEEN

Attached: ah.jpg (960x770, 86K)

>Tyrion literally makes Brienne cry about being a virgin and then Jaime and Brienne fuck
I can't even believe what I'm watching anymore.

Attached: 1555347767048.jpg (451x447, 31K)

Arya is CUTE!

Jaime deserves better. Maybe he could buy a mail order bride from Essos or some shit.

But why does Jaime go back to Cersei after banging Brienne?

>glass of peaty whisky
>warm brew
>packet of ginger nuts
>all wrapped up in bed
Who else /cozy/ and ready for the shitshow here?

I think the thing that disappoints me the most is Tormund has to leave, never gets to marry Brienne, and is basically a cuck at this point having to leave with the wolf. He didn't deserve that.

BRAN IS THE NIGHT KING

so why does you know who kill you know who?

>this episode
>this fucking show
>mvq

Attached: Shep Cayce.jpg (325x435, 104K)

WHAT DOES D&D EVEN STAND FOR?

wrong answers only

Attached: 1556475212450.png (632x408, 273K)

Was Cersei always /ourgirl/?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN!

He could always find another bear

JAIME DEAD
>JAIME DEAD
JAIME DEAD
>JAIME DEAD
JAIME DEAD
>JAIME DEAD
JAIME DEAD
>JAIME DEAD
JAIME DEAD
>JAIME DEAD
JAIME DEAD
>JAIME DEAD

Attached: owYkNdk.jpg (960x600, 36K)

Threadly reminder the wrong girl got Ned's dick

New leak coming through!

Attached: radmure.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

>GoT: Brotherhood
Can't decide if I want it or not

Rare Ellie.

Attached: 1464527943078.jpg (800x1067, 409K)

HAVE SEX

THE DOTHRAKKI BOAR!

Attached: 1557089164174.jpg (1280x720, 370K)

20 good men

Big if true

>Our boy Sandor will finally get over both his phobia of fire and his horrific childhood abuse, take the brave choice and forgive his monstrous brother, and kindly put him out of his suffering, praying for his soul, fully completing his redemption arc and purifying his conscience, allowing him to finally be able to be at peace
Finally, some fucking kino.

Attached: IMG_4781.jpg (2048x1024, 368K)

Daily reminder: this is the target audience for all youtu.be/rOegdkMd1-0
youtu.be/rOegdkMd1-0

She didn't fuck so good

Reminder that she's never, ever coming back to the show.

>Tyrion literally makes Brienne cry about being a virgin
This can't be real.

Did it leak?

Daynes & Darkstar

Attached: 800px-Darkstar_by_arkoniel.jpg (800x534, 116K)

based

D&D ARE LOOKING FOR HELP IDENTIFYING THIS MAN WHO WAS SEEN LEAVING THE STUDIO, HE IS SUSPECTED OF HAVING LEAKED SEVERAL EPISODES

Attached: suspect.jpg (600x675, 22K)

GIVE THEM BACK TO US D&D

Attached: 1557080687351.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

He asks her if she's a virgin and she runs off crying. Not the samerhing

Thank you.

>playing Mordhau
>listening to some good ol' Medieval music
>shitposting with /got/
>watching normies seethe over leaks
>laughing more and more on how big trainwreck show has become
>about to start last 2 weeks of my job
Dunno about you familia, but I am comfy af.

Attached: More wine, Your Grace.jpg (542x906, 51K)

The show was inevitably going to end in a trainwreck. Ep 3 was just the beginning, everything is truly crashing down in flames now. And it was beautiful

Attached: 12f92a23fde3e1e0-600x338.jpg (600x338, 54K)

Pussy diversity.

Reminder that Bran passed up this

Attached: Visit True King.png (1356x1656, 1007K)

CALL A BONDULANCE

Is Radmure the strongest character in the series?

add Edmure and Sweetrobin

Reminder that Ned could have been with his 10/10 waifu and had 13 ubermensch children in a peaceful world if Lyanna wasn't a retard.

Instead, Ned got stuck with a bitchy trout, their children were relatively dumb, and he got decapitated.

Attached: 1556967644988.jpg (995x1400, 121K)

Still totally fucking subpar. What the hell.

Thormund gets cucked.
>Thormund gets cucked.
Thormund gets cucked.
>Thormund gets cucked.
Thormund gets cucked.
>Thormund gets cucked.
Thormund gets cucked.
>Thormund gets cucked.
Thormund gets cucked.
>Thormund gets cucked.

I'm watching S8E3 right now. And it's not really that dark...

The target audience:
youtu.be/rOegdkMd1-0
youtu.be/rOegdkMd1-0
youtu.be/rOegdkMd1-0
youtu.be/rOegdkMd1-0

>youtu.be/rOegdkMd1-0
>youtu.be/rOegdkMd1-0
>youtu.be/rOegdkMd1-0
>youtu.be/rOegdkMd1-0

>Sandor finds his brother in the street burning from dragon fire, moaning and trashing as he is immolated, and looks in horror at what he has become as he tears his helmet off. He extinguishes the flame with a bucket of water and tackles him to the ground, pinning him by his arms as he tries to struggle. One arm crumbles into ash and bone and Sandor pins him down by the other arm and the throat.
>Sandor pierces his head with his sword while whispering a prayer, asking for his brother to find peace in death at last.
>At no point in this does The Mountain ever show any signs of recognising him, he's just a mindless animal being put down. It's a mercy killing instead of a fight.

but muh big guy sword fight

RAD

>inb4 he becomes the 1000th lord commander after jon becomes the night king

nth for Stannis

Attached: 3b46a42c90ae9991352370f1ab2ff891dad9310f_hq.gif (400x208, 1001K)

>COME ON DOG, IM NOT A LITTLE BIRD ANYMORE, TIME TO MOUNT YOUR BITCH

Attached: 1551627152785.png (1554x1246, 586K)

Can't wait for next week now, Mothers day in the US right?

THOT Status: Patrolled

>mfw cucking Tormund

Attached: happy jaime.jpg (427x321, 46K)

Oy, is that you, you pipe-smoking finance wizard?

They might fuck it up anyhow, don't get ur hopes up user, biggest fucking mistake these days

Attached: 1556992645944.png (1287x858, 1.61M)

post the fucking link or fuck off

kek Jaime kills Euron you lying prick

so fucking based

That's ok, she does voice work now. D&D stole from Blizzard? Blizzard stole their best girl.

>dropping leaked screenshots from leddit
>not even a hint of the leaked episode

what a bunch of cucks you've become

Attached: 1556653314478.png (800x531, 721K)

No, she's dumb as rocks. She lucked out with Ninjarya one-shotting the white walkers because the logical outcome after they started storming Winterfell was bringing the long night south.

>13
That's bad luck
Better go for 14
>yfw she uses that argument on him

HHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
WHAT THE FUCK WAS BRAN THINKING

Attached: 1529724474091.jpg (640x513, 38K)

Brienne, Jamie, and their platonic relationship have been some of the few things that this season hasn't fucked up so far.

But what else should I expect at this stage.

what am i even watching

Will Baratheons ever learn

Attached: Baratheon ANTLERED1.jpg (720x450, 19K)

We killed god and replaced it with Jewish capeshit.

They should send Tormund to Bear Island to fuck a feisty Mormont woman

He will proclaim himself the First Lord Commander of the new Night's Watch. Bran will warg everyone in the north and have them rebuild the wall, earning him the name Brandon The Builder.

History repeats itself

>not posting leaks in Mordhau
I've been doing it all day. Mix of anger and confusion and regret is hilarious

What about that plan of getting in and cheering for Euron while he takes down dragon?

>Thormund gets cucked
>Gendry gets cucked
>Grey Worm gets cucked

Attached: 1520962731108.jpg (970x545, 105K)

>no links

Attached: 1556533979168.jpg (250x337, 7K)

>Tormund also comes over to them, but then Jaime gets in the way and follows Brienne. What happens you already know.
kek based

Just stop him already!

Attached: 1548960320682.gif (300x216, 992K)

How can one girl be so best

barathincels still seething kek

He saw it when Joffrey gave order to Illyn Payne.

He saw — and nothing else mattered. He didn’t hear crowd’s roars, Sansa’s sobs. He didn’t feel ground shaking when onlookers came closer. He didn’t saw people; just dirty, furious pulp.

And they were there.

Blink of an eye — enough to recognize what he saw every single night.

He looked around, wanted to notice them one more time, but he failed.

At the moment of death, he didn’t think about Cat.

He thought about violet eyes under the sea.

I could piss in any gutter and soak five of you

he literally says "Have sex" to her

Engage in intercourse.

That feels strangely specific user, who the fuck do you know who actually browses Yea Forums in real life?

Honestly i'm mad, i just wanted a decent ending, who could do justice to the first 4 seasons, but if the leaks are true it's absolute garbage.

Will it happen this ep or the next?

Attached: mistanza.jpg (992x565, 173K)

>the basedboys on Yea Forums haven't watched the leak yet

Attached: _106434674_jeromeflynnpanew.jpg (624x351, 27K)

Bend over

No, you fuckin redditor. It would be KINO if Sandor had burn Gregor to ashes with a smile on his face. Fuck off.

Attached: med_1411417409_1397769871_image.jpg (640x408, 35K)

Tormund pls

THE LEAAAAK IS PREGNANT

Attached: BOB.jpg (256x197, 5K)

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGHTER

This, right at the end.

>In an alternate universe house Stark and Dayne are intermarried and create the most Kino knights ever.

WE WERE ROBBED BY A FAT MAN

get back in the grave rhaegar

no, it's a decent ending

Dont worry guys i know how to fix this

Attached: 4bQsQlv.png (309x466, 380K)

this ep

Will Gendry and Arya be the new Robert and Lyanna?

>Eat the blood. The face is walking. Turn back to the end.
LYNCHIAN

Leak confirmed.
Stannis is b a c k

Attached: Drp6JaQUUAA6IvR.jpg (1200x600, 98K)

woman exectued, minorities eradicated, woman virgin shames, white males killing the magical creatures.

normies are gonna seethe beyond levels known to mankind

Attached: cruise-laugh.jpg (419x480, 81K)

End of this one

>under the sea
>not violet eyes like stars on a still lake

What the fuck is this shite

youtube.com/watch?v=DBBn19MHDpM

I can't believe Stannis is coming back.

- GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK -

>Jaime verbally abused Brienne for a year and she doesn't care
>Tyrion says "have sex incel" and she cries

It's the cliffhanger ending

>Too dark to see anything
>No attempt at any realistic tactics, despite every battle upto at least trying to show some, however shitty
>No core character deaths, multiple pile ups on every character including the fat bookworm who can't lift a sword. Zero deaths.
>Arya teleporting and nothin' personal kidding the King to death. Not even showing her climbing through the gods wood or some shit. Literally just teleports
>Painfully long, retarded scene of Ayra wandering around metal gearing with the zombies, what the fuck was she even doing
>No character moments
>No speech from Sansa in the crypt, nothing
What the FUCK went wrong with episode 3?

Attached: c30.png (1000x1091, 141K)

The seething begins when Jon kills Dany

Cersei wins
Marries Euron
Euron keeps Dany as a sex-slave after killing her dragons

Attached: 1557076145737.jpg (992x565, 173K)

t. Tormund

>It was beautiful Tormund

If you could suck on the toes of any GOT girl, who would it be?

How the fuck did Bronn manage to sneak up on Jaime and Tyrion? Did he steal Littlefinger's teleportation device and Arya's Cloak of Invisibility?

Attached: Bronn.jpg (720x450, 14K)

LINK
WHERE E R E ???

>everyones boys even God Jaime getting cucked, all dropping like flies
>my boy Jonno remains uncucked, never been cucked even once in his life

Attached: IMG_4656.jpg (236x236, 7K)

- GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK

BURLINGTON BAR HAS A TRANNY NOW THE FUCK LMAO

give link niggers

JAIME SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN AWAY HIS WARM HEARTH AND WARM PUSSY

WHY HASN’T IT FUCKING LEAKED YET ????????????????

Made it move user

wait someone actually got it?

>mfw the leaks confirmed Stannis' return

Attached: 1429305776623.jpg (617x662, 27K)

MORE LINKS!

Attached: THE_WHOOORE.jpg (258x195, 6K)

the SOI has gone mad!!!!!!
the SOI has gone mad!!!!!!

you can smell the onions in this whole video, from the fags in Burlington to the comment section

Imagine being Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Gwendoline Christie, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and not only sit in that chair while Gwendoline Christie flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Gwendoline Christie LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Denmark. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

If he loved Ashara so much then how come when he is about to die he only thinks about how hot Bobby used to be?

>He found himself thinking of Robert more and more. He saw the king as he had been in the flower of his youth, tall and handsome, his great antlered helm on his head, his warhammer in hand, sitting his horse like a horned god. He heard his laughter in the dark, saw his eyes, blue and clear as mountain lakes.

>Gendry gets on his knees proposing
>Arya smirks and says "nah I don't need anyone else, you look ridiculous down there"
>walks away
>YAAAAS KWEEEN!
>Gendry hangs from the ceiling

Attached: 1556726904639.jpg (1024x798, 61K)

Attached: 1557070783574.png (661x625, 453K)

Attached: ogn4ssmczmuz.jpg (640x630, 39K)

Ned had a hard life.

pics?

They're both disabled.

The leaks also said that the Unsullied(last niggers in westeros) chimp out

>Tormund and Ghost get a happy ending.

Shut the fuck up nobody cares about episode three anymore.

he got cucked out of the 1x1 against NK

Attached: 1556507378279.jpg (1265x672, 278K)

What did Bran tell Tyrion in E2? Don't say Tysha rape.

- GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK.

Worse, at least Robert never got to fuck Lyanna and thought she was kidnapped, Gendry will live knowing he tapped it, she dumped him and went for Jon instead

Attached: Baratheon ANTLERED2.jpg (720x450, 15K)

he plated skyrim my dude
stealth archer all the way

Bronn doesn't know that Gendry outfitted the main crew with obsidian Glocks?

Is it just Stannis, or are all the failed kings coming back, like a spirit realm summit?

Is the episode actually out or is this a new meme?

based bants if im being honest

It's Bronze Yohn Royce's cloak of invisibility, you fuck!

Attached: esme_bianco.jpg (1024x576, 264K)

WTF POST PIC

i was without internet and working past few days and I got to watch the latest few episode and jesus christ arya saves the world what the fuck

who would play young bobby

STANNIS IS BACK, LEAK CONFIRMS

I don’t think it’s a tranny, I think it’s a just a dude poorly trying to pass himself off as a trap by throwing makeup on

Someone on reddit is the reason for all the leaked images

From what I've seen I think it's on Germany's amazon video site.

If only GoT had armor like this instead of weird leather and plate suits

> S1-S5 Tyrion has some stellar dialogue, some of the best in TV history
> modern Tyrion is a useless character whose lines are basically irl shitposting, dick jokes, virgin jokes and so on
WHY

Killing blacks, talking smack and smoking crack
Yeah that’s right
KKK KKK KKK KKK

- GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK.

Wait until Dany finds "someone taller"

Why is Ned/Ashara so kino?

the daynes were really the highest tier house weren't they

Post yfw some Baratheon kid proposes to you.

Attached: 1401680572645.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

He's getting cucked by Targaryen madness genes

Attached: scared.png (1280x720, 374K)

so fucking glorious

Attached: 1548528624166.gif (200x200, 492K)

- GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK .-

E ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE PLS GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK

Meera in a second
Imagine the smell

>user.....

Attached: IMG_4617.gif (601x354, 85K)

THIS IS A TRANNY 100%

Attached: TRANNY.jpg (391x396, 46K)

I think she occasionally does escort.

THE NORMIE TEARS FUEL MY HATE BONER I FEEL SO ALIVE

We've run out of links, your grace.......

Attached: 1556997978542.png (680x921, 723K)

E ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE PLS GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK

Attached: ympXllY.jpg (720x450, 21K)

Dude he fucked melly
I think he worries more about never getting to fuck that red pussy again nor find anything as sweet ever again

stop it

so the question is: why the fuck hasn't anyone with Amazon Germany released it for all to see? I don't care if it's done with a fucking 1999 camcorder just get it on the fucking internet ya shits

why the fuck does the rip get super saturated 30 mins in, feel like i'm looking at a crayon drawing

Attached: elliekendrick.jpg (3674x5511, 2.58M)

lmao

Attached: daeniggerys.png (1153x655, 435K)

stop it you redditor

a cute

Firstly GRRM needs to finish the fucking books

I want to be myrandas reek

Attached: 5AB9D7C7-A328-4D76-A339-8A3556DF2EC1.jpg (1872x2808, 2.78M)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BRAN REVEALED TO BE NIGHTKING AND STANNIS RISES UP FROM FLAMES AT THE END OF THE EP

>the rape
>it was beautiful

Attached: sdfsfds.gif (245x225, 783K)

>at least
i thought you said weast

Attached: download.jpg (257x196, 5K)

Have sex.

*swerves into your thread

Attached: The+character+in+question+has+2+pairs+of+testicles+he+_95de29592653765514699a2e221be766.jpg (500x729, 113K)

to people downloading the torrent:
go to your torrent settings and set it to download the episode in reverse order. This way, you'd be downloading the part which no one is downloading and then seeding it as people get closer to the end of the download. Your download will also get faster, as you'll eventually reach the point where everyone is

doesnt it come out at 9 pm eastern for everyone?

>murders you before you have the chance to leave
UNKEKABLE

>Sansa should get fucked in the ass
She already has

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

It must be expensive af

Attached: e0dfc84a-aa9b-4bf5-ab74-f678a34c2e0b.jpg (984x784, 85K)

Bames Nond is having 40 kekes right now

Would bang

wait until jon decapitates her for saying that

oh wait that will probably happen in ep 6

Best girl, of course.

Attached: 1557007602323.jpg (666x1000, 116K)

ikwyd.com/r/SJJC

That no fucking clue on but I read it was leaked there and all the screen caps have German text for the player functions

>S8 E8, Ned wakes up in a cold sweat
>Ned, my love, what’s wrong?
>Oh, I had a terrible dream I was married to a ginger shrew and got decapitated
>How awful! Come downstairs and have breakfast with me and our three beautiful sons, that’ll take your mind off it
>Thanks, Ashara. I’m really glad that our actual children are cute and none of them look like horrible goblins

it hurts too much , ill never be one of them

Who was the girl who played the cute short hair brown whore that tricked Bronn
i'd go for her

Young Ned's a bit of a sperg so most /got/fags can relate to that
Ashara's forward and attractive
It's got all the great insanity that is courtly loved wrapped in a bit of elicit escapading.

>Gendry will marry some big-titty highborn woman from Stormlands
>rather than some Northern goblin
Single right choice by D&D, desu

Attached: racists.png (891x371, 36K)

If you're referring to the piratebay torrent, it's fake. They're all fake from what I'm seeing.

the torrent on last thread was a dud, it's a 9 hour long black screen that doesn't work.

which torrent?

is this dolphin porn?

hell to the 7th, a white male cuck writing 50 shades of shit

1080p rip will be out in around 6 hours top. just chill a little more

unironically go sit in the shower and think about what you're going with your life

Have sex

But she isn't, she's invading Westeros with an army of savages and eunuchs and doing rather poorly
Besides, the North is ethnically distinct from the rest of Westeros, like Dorne

Isn't she a burlesque dancer in Britbongland?

Honestly, why the fuck did not one ever formally bring this up to everyone? Not Sansa after hearing it from Littlefinger, not Tyrion, not Varys, not Davos, not Jon and Dany themselves. Were they just waiting for after Dany gets the throne to throw it out there so it doesn't seem like Jon bent the knee out of love? Why do I have to come up with headcanon to make sense of this shit?

Attached: Subversion, lol.jpg (720x450, 12K)

lol Jon, Arya and Dany should've teamed up to gangbang NK

What the fuck DD

Chadmure spin off when

Mommy melly of course

t. brainlet

tranny lovers

Attached: 1556845490262.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

>Ashara/Ned kino romance
>Arthur kino last stand for a hopeless cause (with Hightower and Oswald)
>Darkstar's got the kino backstabbing in the books.

Did you finish your download?

Hope the next ep and the last get leaked too so I dont have to watch it

henry cavill has the face and hair for it but the actor should be really fucking tall, robert is 6'6" or something

It didn't actually leak on Germany Amazon, episode 2 did, and because this episode got leaked some site(variety?) just assumed it was the same place that leaked it.

Yes. She was also on the Magicians, so she might not be available for 'private parties' anymore.

it's every episode and season of rugrats.

youtube.com/watch?v=WD4JiKZGOa4

This ending would have been kino

kek

had no idea /got/ was still this based

Attached: sweep_ellie.jpg (930x1398, 134K)

>ikwyd.com/r/SJJC
>Tfw it's a folders with rugrats episodes
Ain't even mad

literal child opinion

baka fucking starKKKs at it again right after Jon tricked dany into sacrificing the entire dothraki horde

>mad the Starks don't trust people outside the family
Did they just skip every scene that didn't have Dany or what?

Understanding what good pussy is, after you’ve had bad pussy

Have you seen Brienne? He's been pussy starved for god knows how long even she started to look plausible, but once he dipped he came back to his senses. Cersei may be a cunt, but at least she looks like a woman

>not finding Gwendoline Christie attractive

Are you short or something?

REFUGEES BTFO'D

Melly or Smirkfu

WTF? I'm a Sansachad now

yes, and what I mentioned is what I got from it, maybe it broke I don't know.

sounds fair enough.

>sandor gets to put his dick in this

Attached: sophie-turner-gq-0516-01.jpg (2000x2000, 359K)

the north is based on scotland or something right? is this accurate

I never cared much for genitals

Jaime is gonna be alright.... right, bros?

Attached: C52D512A-75FA-4684-A63F-810FF09ADF96.png (435x535, 287K)

there is a very pretty ukrainian girl in my class and i wish a wasnt a retard robot so i could talk to her

cutie! >_

Its not on amazon germany.

t. german

>imagine awkward Ned and sassy Ashara either comfy by a fire in the north or comfy on a hot, sunlit balcony in Dorne.

Attached: 1505661014652.jpg (1000x1414, 205K)

Prime jaime >>> Bronn

I will never not read this thing in it's entirety in any context.

Attached: 1557033763600.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Or, not Oswald, Oswell.

>>>/reddit/
You need to go back.

I'm reading this in public and had to stop half way through to control my laughter fuck you

I can't fucking read this horse shit

>ethnically distinct

now now user, they're all just people after all! skin colour doesn't matter! besides those racist northerners need some diversity! the dothraki impregnate northern women and their kids will be just as northern as the starks :)

https:// ikwyd.com/r/PasQ
here you go autist, not rugrats this time i swear

Attached: 1504928869493.png (384x373, 148K)

Scotland is pretty cucked, my guy.

Jesus Christ just jump on my dick already, I'll do everything to make you happy.

not bad

Kiss me, fag

yes
>the greatest knight in recent history
and
>his sister is the most beautiful woman of her generation

I can't believe Jaime is dead

Varys and Davos literally said it in the first episode of the season

Not even mad that everyone is mad now.

D&D have turned it around lads.

post it a few more times and maybe someone will post it

NOH
NOW IT ENDS

All I fucking ask for is some nude Sophie scenes! Just show your tits already!

- GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK -

And Arthur could have died happily holding a picture of him, Ned, his sister and his 47 beautiful nieces and nephews

THEN GET MORE!

Attached: e1ltqogfuir21.png (1296x1080, 928K)

>pic
The face of a king.

you should adapt it, not just change the names

>GAME OF THRONES IS THE EVERYBODY DIES SHOW!!!!
being a vengeful chimp completely wipes out Sandor's arc you fuckhead

Attached: IMG_4732.jpg (640x911, 78K)

Holy shit how can people honestly think like this?
Applying words like 'racist' to a medieval environment where other races are almost always military competitors and liable to invade a the first hint of weakness.

>Tyrion raises his drink and taps it several times with the jug to silence the hall

Ladies and gentlemen! If I may have your attention please! No not up there you cretinous oafs, down HERE!

Thank you for coming today. It has been a pleasure to survive the end of mankind with you, to have fought the Battle for the Dawn and won. To the wonderful Arya Stark, Saviour of Us All, I say thank you! To my good friend Jon Snow I say....better luck next time!

>The room erupts into laughter as Sansa pats Jon on the shoulder while stifling a snicker

Now...now quiet down, please - I'm not done! But really, jokes aside, I want to discuss something serious. It seems many of you believe I did not pull my weight last night, that I am but a freeloader useless in combat who did even less than Jon.

>Jon stands up and walks out of the hall

I wish to prove you all wrong! This lion, though perhaps the size of a cub, still has claws! Half the women between here and king's landing can bare theur backs to attest to that I assure you. Now, please, as I have marked so many women before - watch as I defeat the strongest one in the seven kingdoms with but a single blow, sending her fleeing from before me!

>Tyrion turns to the sole female knight in the world

HEY BRIENNE!
HAVE!
SEX!

Attached: claudio-clemente-claudioclemente-tyrion-render-3dworldmagazine-11.jpg (1920x1080, 481K)

- GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK -+-

Attached: 41.gif (577x443, 116K)

Old college friend. A degenerate, funny fucker who I need to get back into contact with.

Was the "Imagine being Kit Harrington" the original?

Or under a tree by the God's Eye at night, cuddling up for warmth
The more I lurk these threads, the more I'm starting to resent the Trout shits.

I'LL POST THE LINK IF YOU GIB ME MELLI TITS

I can't believe they turned Sansa into a racist...

I said to everyone user. They were just talking among themselves and never came up with a reason why they didn't actually bring it up to Jon and Dany or the Lords

t. Hound

>
/32479536/Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.1080p_BluRay-_x264-ShAaNiG

So does a Jonas brother, so not really a tall order

Davos does bring it up in episode 1. It's the only way Dany could keep the North in line and she's in love with Jon anyway so I don't know what the fuck her problem even is.

Attached: don't_stick_your_dick_in_crazy.png (1752x676, 736K)

Attached: 1557088349718.jpg (970x572, 286K)

BASED

ALL ABOARD THE TRAIN CHOOOO CHOOOO

BRACE FOR INEVITABLE IMPACT

Attached: 1500862076733.png (320x504, 230K)

- GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK - GIVE ME THE LINK -0

Attached: 7.png (345x146, 76K)

Attached: A2E640AD-A527-41DB-A540-0826EF50931E.jpg (680x680, 85K)

real?

New thread

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5ea2ce9a5ac46922b93499a0e5cdb2646816699d&dn=Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.720p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969

See . Fucking D&D, I want off their wild ride

What fucking nigger language is this? Fuck off.

The concept of race is more recent than the Middle Ages, people discriminated against each other based on religion instead.

>Ramsay got to put his dick in this

But his arc is already destroyed, you retard. The single fact that he's still fighting proves that.

what about bad poosy

Where can I found the episode? I keep finding images like this one but no actual leaks

Attached: q3z544o81fw21.jpg (737x741, 35K)

Has this crazy train been derailed yet? What I've heard about this show is that the writers have turned a half-decent adaptation of the books into a generic fanfic with adolescent twists. Is that wrong?

Those perfect tits

Attached: 5A322927-5FFB-4AFE-91D6-3598941FAA94.jpg (670x409, 24K)

>>> Sam raising her wife's son
>>> Jaime get cucked
>>> Jorah is the king of getting cucked
List of character not getting Cucked
Bran
Edd

reeeeee fuck you Lyanna

Who cares, just join on the fun

Attached: Fu.gif (500x264, 1.97M)

That's some high-level prose, you should write books.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

This will never get old

whats the origine of " niggers " in the GOT univers ?

I will post a link in 30 minutes if I don't see any more of these posts in the meantime.

retard

Norfeners.

>a boar army on an open field

Wouldn't it be funny if bran poop on NK's chest lol

Attached: 36747520-poop-king-cartoon-character.jpg (1168x1300, 132K)

i appreciate the troll, effort and all that, but for christ sake this reads like it was written by a deeply closeted homo

It hasn't actually leaked yet. Just some bunda posting clips.

Attached: 1541634528495.jpg (1279x1004, 106K)

we will need valentine for this

They just killed Satan, who cares who they elect as president?
Even if Cersei wins, humanity is safe. So who cares?

Attached: 1495528185004.png (490x479, 528K)