Superhero films are for kids!

>superhero films are for kids!

Attached: asdffdsafda.jpg (800x450, 37K)

You're stating the absolute truth young lad, keep it up.

>I hate capeshit so much! When will this fad end?!

Attached: soyb.jpg (324x419, 51K)

who are you quoting?
who are you quoting?

Redditors

Dead meme.

>superhero films promote vigilantism and are immoral

Attached: wojak_00.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x823, 90K)

Anyone have the pic of the old brainlet wojack in superhero underwear yelling at the kid apu?

I thought they were the bad guys.

Isn't "capeshit" supposed to be something the channers hate?

Attached: DBfKNVUUQAgrN-J.jpg (749x381, 46K)

No, redditors are the only ones who hate it.

We all like to have fun here, but there's nobody here that actually likes CGI losers in spandex slapping each other with Reddit comedy, right?

They are
At best, they're for early teenagers and everyone old enough to drive a car and drink convinces themselves that there's adult themes and character development behind the alien robot men and the rainbow explosions

Shit so the tables changed I'm so fucking glad this website is dying

but they're tho

Attached: 18484654658.jpg (211x239, 5K)

There was a little girl talking for the entire movie when I saw Endgame. Didn't really mind though since she was a bit away.

Vigilantism is moral though

morality is relative though

They are NOT for kids! They are for stupid adults.

tru

Yes, they are.

>capeshit is the best! Only pretentious assholes hate it! Let people enjoy things!

Attached: soy boys.jpg (994x745, 177K)

Fuck. I remember 10 years ago I almost took a picture of myself doing this expression, as my first Facebook profile pic, and right afterwards thought "wait... why are you doint that face, that's fucking dumb" and didn't post it in the end. I guess these guys all skipped that realization part.
Either way they all seem so happy and I'm not. Are tehy more succesful than us who think they look stupid? That Will Wheaton dude (that's his name right?) is probably loaded with cash and can get laid at comic cons with cosplaying qts. Fuck.

Someone please tell me these are all incels.

it's only a Yea Forums meme that looking happy is a meme. this place is king contrarian. they'd stop breathing if they could just because staying alive is for normalfags

>only state sanctioned justice that goes though rigorously rigged judicial system that comically favors higher social classes is morally right
thats a good goy

Shut up, crime!

Attached: Crimson Bolt.jpg (900x1120, 202K)

If you're intentionally showing your teeth for a picture, you're a degenerate beta incel who is desperately trying to look as non-treatening as possible because you feel the need to please everyone.

Grow a backbone.

Attached: 1526675085314.jpg (750x812, 66K)

If you're an grown man watching batman you are the lowest form of life

that's some massive projection you incel
you not liking a very common facial expression isn't anyone's problem but your own

>justice is only moral if *I* apply it
Jew mentality