/got/ general

Did she enjoy it? edition

Previous

Attached: sansa.jpg (1280x720, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unblockpirate.uk/torrent/32476016/Game_of_Thrones_-_S08E04-720p_BluRay-_x264-ShAaNiG
xdede.co/ver-juego-de-tronos-temporada-8-directo
yest.club/hbo-live/
youtube.com/watch?v=OLNFloNdJH4
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Tourney_at_Harrenhal#The_Joust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: you were so beautiful, in your white wedding dress.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

why is he afraid of tits?

The whole marriage of Sansa to Ramsay made absolutely no fucking sense. Completely unnecessary to do. Yet another fucking retarded decision from D&D who I'm fairly sure are fucking perverts who enjoy seeing girls raped and abused.

Yes, they all do.
I had a gf who was raped while semi passed out with booze.
Her sex fetish was being put forcefully over a counter, or table, me ripping her panties off and fuck her dry. I had to do it very fast so it wouldn't have time for her to get wet before the first trust, she wanted to feel it going in ripping.
Women are fucked in the head.

this

And they are into genital mutilation

>Sansa accepts getting married to Ramsay so she can advance her position and win back the norf
>Proceeds to do nothing except lie back and take it and cry

fucking this

>littlefinger is foreshadowed to want to fuck sansa since season 1
>lol lets just write him as a cuck that gives her to the ADHD bolton bastars xD

I doubt that very much my dude. D&d are jewish, their people have suffered greatly. If anyone wants to avoid seeing gentile women getting raped, its them, as antisemitism is parallel to misogyny

I certainly did

What are the odds of Euron actually winning? Even in an instance where Dany becomes Queen and goes mad, and he becomes the Queen Slayer TM

Attached: 1532472032076.png (634x658, 577K)

I'LL POST THE LINK IF YOU POST MELLI TITS

Attached: 58741887_2325515587692143_1965510858975264982_n.jpg (1080x1350, 101K)

Reminder that this won't happen in the books and she'll lose her virginity to post-QI Hound

No shit, they are rich jews. Watching pure white girls getting raped is the only thing that get them off. Take a look at Europe

THE LINKS NATALIA GIVE THEM TO ME

Attached: boris-grishenko.jpg (310x200, 14K)

He jobs to Jaime

Noh nauw itenz

Does Euron die? how

The rape, Sansa.

The rape.

Attached: it was beautiful.png (722x720, 775K)

You fuckers have access to the German version of it why the fuck are you not sharing? Fucking Germans

ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN FROGFU POSTING

Attached: IMG_4746.jpg (600x853, 182K)

if anyone get can trips, i'll share the REAL mega link

thats jons job

Attached: 1557088638887.jpg (968x570, 221K)

so if the mel tits poster is real and has a link, why the fuck has nobody posted mel tits yet?

leddit salt mining is going to be at a maximum if half these text leaks are true.

Imagine being Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Gwendoline Christie, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and not only sit in that chair while Gwendoline Christie flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Gwendoline Christie LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Denmark. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: 1.jpg (552x345, 7K)

do it faggot

Attached: Carice-game-of-thrones.jpg (1569x1011, 345K)

Can't believe I've wasted a whole day waiting for a leak that was never going to happen.

>Goblin shutdown Gendry
For the good of the Realm, Gendry deserves better

A shekel for the effort, good goyim.

Why is she so cute on the left. She's making a weird face and looks borderline retarded but she's still so cute

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of King's Landing.

Daenerys: Glad you could make it, Davos.

Davos: Watch your tone with me, woman. You may be the queen, but I'm still your superior as a Knight of the Seven Kingdom's.

Daenerys: As if I could forget. Listen, Davos, there's something about the mark of the Night King you should know. Oh no. It's too late. These people have all been marked. They may look fine now, but it's a matter of time before they turn into white walkers.

Davos: What?

Daenerys: This entire city must be purged.

Davos: How can you even consider that? There's got to be some other way!

Daenerys: Damn it, Davos. As your future queen, I order you to purge this city.

Davos: You have yet to seat the Iron Throne, woman. Nor would I obey that command if you were!

Daenerys: Then I must consider this an act of treason.

Davos: Treason? Have you lost your mind, Daenerys?

Daenerys: Have I? Lord Seaworth, by my right of succession and sovereignty of my crown, I hereby relieve you from your command and suspend your knights from service.

Jon: Dany, you can't just...

Daenerys: It's done! Those of you who have the will to save this land, follow me. The rest of you... get out of my sight.

Davos: You've just crossed a terrible threshold, your Grace.

Daenerys: Jon?

Jon: I'm sorry, Dany. I can't watch you do this.

GUYS I'm watching this with my normie friend and we're going to have dinner first.

WHAT WINE SHOULD I BRING

WHAT DESSERT SHOULD I PICK UP

omw to whole foods

can't wait to see what twitter's reaction is and that bloody bar

Because he doesn't have the link

those tits are kino

Why is Dany even butthurt about Jon being her onii-chan? Wan't marrying him her plan anyway?

So basically nothing happens this episode except "muh dragons"

LANCEL! FETCH THE TITS STRETCHER!

Attached: 1557085963067.png (582x326, 206K)

yo anybody have a link to the leaked episode

nth for Stannis

Attached: 1434204784063.gif (500x235, 1.97M)

FUCK YOU SAND CUNT

Attached: 1557007602323.jpg (666x1000, 116K)

>IM GRIEVING WAHHHH IM GRIEVING IM GONNA KILL MYSELF

Attached: IMG_4777.jpg (640x590, 78K)

Jon is Ashara's son and R + L = J is just an elaborate ruse to get a Stark/Dayne ubermensch on the Iron Throne.

Attached: AsharaDayne.jpg (811x986, 67K)

I spoiled the episode in my group chat again

Attached: LwGhjMQDr4-12.png (300x250, 37K)

What if these spoilers were leaked by HBO to rile up the internet and subvert expectations even more?

Attached: 1421794902519.jpg (258x314, 11K)

She wants him to be the queen's husband, she doesn't want to be the King's wife

>Gendry starts another war over getting cucked by the Starks

A new intro will start at the end, saying something like 'A Game of Thrones is never truly over....'

I legit think she's beautiful. I wish she was my wife.

Because it didnt leak.

THE LINK IS PREGNANT NED!

Attached: BOB.jpg (256x197, 5K)

LET SEE 'EM TITS

GIVE ME THE LINK BEFORE I BOAR MYSELF

ahahahahaha

Attached: 3b3241p8uksj.jpg (686x498, 73K)

Is this crazy train derailed yet?

Whole Foods? Get some taquitos and forties from the 7-11 like a regular fucking person

jon kills danerys the leaker that got everything right says this

>reddit

Cringe

You cannot deny the return of the king.

>grieving

Attached: 14840284932.jpg (500x375, 111K)

shut up renly, we know you're just a faggot being polite

Isnt that the version where Ramsey shits in her hair?

Here you go retards

unblockpirate.uk/torrent/32476016/Game_of_Thrones_-_S08E04-720p_BluRay-_x264-ShAaNiG

desu i always preferred the platonic relationship of admiration for one another that jaime and brienne had and turning it into a romance feels unbelievable and like they just want to pander

Bunch of fucking Jews keeping the episode to themselves I despise you fucks

Attached: DanyFagsBTFO.jpg (970x572, 286K)

I'm okay with this.
The only regret is he wont dual wield Ice and Dawn for shits and giggles.

>You will never fondle her tits as she puts leeches on your benis

Attached: 1556889950624.jpg (600x581, 46K)

EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN

Reminder that the ONLY PROPER WAY to end the show now is to have Euron kill everyone else.

Euron killed off the Sand Snakes and the Dorne arc in Season 7. The entire show is basically on par with the SS and Dorne arc. Ergo, D&D will have Euron kill everyone else off. He functions as meta-commentary for how ridiculous the show's writing has gotten.

D&D are edgelords at heart. They made GoT because they wanted to adapt the Red Wedding.They will want their Red Wedding esque moment to end the show.

What better way to subvert expectations than to set up Euron, a rapey jolly 'chad' white male to be the real final victor???

>Normies are gonna know what it felt like when Dabid raped and murdered Stannis and everything else good

Attached: Euron BTFO Dany Montage.jpg (592x960, 43K)

We're not poor.

Attached: I Ain't Clickin That Shit.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>Kamikaze writing
KEK

Attached: 54634576547.jpg (1843x991, 205K)

>Tyrion raises his glass and taps it several times with the jug to silence the hall.

Ladies and gentlemen! If I may have your attention please! No not up there you cretinous oafs, down HERE!

Thank you for coming today. It has been a pleasure to survive the so called "end of mankind" with you, to have fought the Battle for the Dawn and won. To the wonderful Arya Stark, Saviour of Us All, I say thank you! To my good friend Jon Snow I say....better luck next time!

>The room erupts into laughter as Sansa pats Jon on the shoulder while stifling a snicker

Now...now quiet down, please - I'm not done! But really, jokes aside, I want to discuss something serious. It seems many of you believe I did not pull my weight last night, that I am but a freeloader useless in combat who did even less than Jon.

>Jon stands up and walks out of the hall in a huff

I wish to prove you all wrong! This lion, though perhaps the size of a cub, still has claws! Half the women between here and king's landing can bare theur backs to attest to that I assure you. Now, please, as I have marked so many women before - watch as I defeat the strongest one in the seven kingdoms with but a single blow, sending her fleeing from before me!

>Tyrion turns to the sole female knight in the world

HEY BRIENNE!
HAVE!
SEX!

Attached: claudio-clemente-claudioclemente-tyrion-render-3dworldmagazine-11.jpg (1920x1080, 481K)

>S8 E8, Ned wakes up in a cold sweat
>Ned, my love, what’s wrong?
>Oh, I had a terrible dream I was married to a ginger shrew and got decapitated
>How awful! Come downstairs and have breakfast with me and our three beautiful sons, that’ll take your mind off it
>Thanks, Ashara. I’m really glad that our actual children are cute and none of them look like horrible goblins

Is Ashara basically Yennefer?

Attached: pawel-mielniczuk-yennefer-in-game-title.jpg (640x640, 96K)

>BluRay

Attached: 1281292279719.jpg (208x210, 10K)

THE LEAKS WERE TRUE

RADMURE IS BACK BABY

Attached: 1557092436402.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

yes user thats why i posted it astute observation friendo

Stella Maeve?

Attached: Mb7gisju.jpg (954x954, 85K)

Dany's character has been spiraling down towards mad queen status for at least 2 seasons now. How did they not see her death coming?

of course, but because you can't do any better, Jaime on the other hand...

>BluRay
>of a TV series that is still airing
try harder

>episode 3 screenshots
wut?

It's not funny since the actors seem to be best friends tier IRL. They probably had shitloads of fun filming those scenes.

I MEANT WEBM

>going to /got/ to post old spoilers
Have you considered not being a little bitch?

I'm enjoying the pre-salt since the leaks are probably BS. I can't even imagine the state of burlington bar if these leaks were true.

>760mib

>unblockpirate.uk/torrent/32476016/Game_of_Thrones_-_S08E04-720p_BluRay-_x264-ShAaNiG
761 megas
tryharder

Attached: 1557088688458.jpg (992x534, 267K)

You devilish little man.... You're cute

It's the same fucking filesize every week and you mongs keep falling for it

>oh those are great
>they’re mine
>then why did you show them to me
That commentary always gets me

Attached: image.jpg (986x797, 272K)

Not poor, just a basedboy

REMINDER

Attached: ereysgdf.jpg (649x960, 95K)

Nah

BASED THOT PATROLLER!

>got
>a white man killing a powerful wahman such as dragon cunt
Ain't gonna happen

All true

i cant tell whats shiposting and whats real leaks with this show writing

Attached: 678956774.jpg (190x153, 8K)

That's clearly took shitskin
She's pale with raven hair. Needs proper Euro genes to pull that off
Yes.

>760mb

Attached: 1555960735676.png (400x469, 75K)

>takes the black

Is there a point anymore?

>761mb
>old screenshots
>wrong aspect ratio
>wrong runtime

secretly yes

Attached: gilly to replace fat walda.jpg (5481x3648, 2.26M)

Did a full episode leak? if so link pls anons *shakes man titties*

Bran reveals that the NK/WW arc is far from over. The NK’s identity is discovered by Sam which is confirmed by Bran. Davos and the Hound go to retrieve Mel’s body, but it’s gone. Arya thanks the Hound for his heroics, he tells her to “thank him, he’s the true hero” while standing over Beric’s body.
Tormund and the rest of the Wildlings are given several northern castles, and some will start the new NW. Ep. 4 effectively ends their story arc.
Dany is over confident to a fault and when things go wrong, blames Missandei’s capture and subsequent trial and death on Vary’s and Tyrion and that marks the beginning of her downward spiral. Sansa, Arya, Tyrion, Varys and Davos are informed of Jon’s true identity by Bran and Sam.
Rhaegal is gravely injured(didn’t say whether or not he dies) in ep. 5, NOT ep. 4.
Euron is severely burned(dragon fire?) and then killed by Yara. Most of Euron’s fleet and the GC are wiped out in ep. 5.... the rest of the GC ultimately turn on Cersei.
Sansa meets with the Iron Bank rep.
‘Clegane Bowl’ is nothing more than the Hound mercy killing an already mortally wounded Mountain. The Hound, Bronn, Podrick, Gendry and Ayra kill several GC and Lannister soldiers.
Qyburn is revealed to have his own agenda.
The big Dire Wolf scenes happen in ep.’s 5-6, no more wolves die.
Jaime and Brienne have a brief, on-screen sex scene.... Jaime apparently doesn’t betray anything or anyone, in fact he vouches for Jon to Cersei in a scene where Jon had voluntarily surrendered himself(??). Bran had informed Jaime(off screen?) that Cersei’s ‘pregnancy’ was a ruse.... he doesn’t actually kill her, but sets the trap that seals her fate.
Drogon burns down most of the Red Keep.
Vary’s is executed by Greyworm. Jon kills Greyworm and other unsullied and is finally forced to kill Dany.... Drogon just looks at Jon and then takes her body and flies off.
The Hound is last seen building a house(?) somewhere in the country side.

Reminder that Ned could have had this and 523 beautiful 10/10 children, as well as having the greatest knight ever as a brother-in-law. He had to forsake it all for a depressed trout that gave him children that were mostly brainlets, which led to Ned's decapitation.

Attached: bane.jpg (1000x1414, 205K)

Littlefinger is a Faceless man and has been Dany this entire time. He wins the throne

who cares.
why did you link random people?
Get fucked.

the ending is so fucking good i cant remember the last time i was this excited

is this shit legit?
Not planning on downloading, just wanted to check how big the file was..

Attached: got.png (706x80, 8K)

>taking the black
What? The threat is gone and the wall too

>look at clock
>realise how long i've been sitting here waiting for a link
>get sad

episodes for this feel? preferably leaked ones

Attached: 1548568613265.jpg (380x376, 20K)

Other leaks have Yara killing Euron and also mentions Rheager being killed

so these are likely fakes

>everyone here cries and freaks out at last weeks episode, how it 'ruined' 10 years of your life, seething
>reddit normies crying and freaking out about this weeks episode
>everyone here mocks them and is happy

Come on /got/ have some empathy

Thought Sansa hates Cersei more than anything, does she really think she'll let the north stay independant

Daynes are Stony Dornishmen, not Salty

nah it's bullshit

SHOW KEKS THOUGHT AFTER THE BOOKS HAD BEEN PASSED THEY WERE DONE BEING SPOILED

FUCKING NOPE, LIFE FINDS A WAY

TEXT>>>>>VIDEO NOW AND FOREVER GET FUCKED SHITTERS

Attached: 1556592936152.webm (660x370, 1.48M)

You're not paying attention to the feminist rhetoric these days. Women being represented isn't enough, women characters need to be complex and allowed to have faults now.

Besides, Sansa out-negotiates the iron bank and gets all their debts settled. Smartest person on earth

Imagine milk leaking from those tits, haha

D&D are absolutely based
They saw how much those retards cared for this gay shit, so they completely ruined GoT so people would see the light and care about something meaningful for a change, and stopped obsessing over dumb and meaningless pop culture

Guess it's not coming after all. Anyone has links for the stream later this night? I always forget to save em.

>surprise attack on Winterfell

Well that part was bullshit.
The dragon's shot down way later.

no it's not

based

START THE LEAK BEFORE I SHIT MYSELF!

Attached: 1557091181045.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

Why didn't d&d do the whole sack of old town or raising massive sea beasts and dragon horn with euron feels like he was just shoehorned in last minute as big baddie

nah, opened it up in my vm and it's an exe hiding as a mkv. likely ransomware

>2 seasons
after mirri, who was raped and watched her village get destroyed by daenerys' people only for dany to then come in and proclaim herself as the hero of the situation, and then burn mirri alive for her activism should tell you that dany was never a good person.

Nope. I tried to run it and it couldn't render the file.
There was an identically named link in the pack that I didn't click and don't plan to.

so he was right all along

Attached: c8w5srxprgw21.jpg (633x767, 61K)

you know its not gonna happen just enjoy the memes and speculation, patience young padawan

besides you know its jusdt going to leave you feeling rekt

They wanted to merge Jeyne Poole and Sansa's arc

wrong

Attached: 21d463990a998d72d996d1c56f475db1.jpg (235x343, 14K)

>My boy Azor Jon kills Nissa Nissa then exiles himself to a life of solitude at the wall, realising that he cannot bear children lest he pass on the Insane Targ Shit gene to his children
K
I
N
O
Cant believe they managed to salvage my main boys character arc after cucking him with NK

Prefer mad queen dany desu burn them all

Native American actually

Attached: the rape.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>women characters need to be complex and allowed to have faults now
>captain marvel

Attached: 1419802903538.gif (500x391, 2.05M)

>!"Freefolk, if you want me to tell you how my source knows any of this, no. HBO had everything recorded and done with E6 under such a lockdown that giving you pretty much any more information about what role my source had in the production narrows down who they are to an uncomfortable degree.!!Literally EVERYTHING done with E6 was in-house animation teams, in-house sound teams, etc. More to the point they didn't give anyone the whole story. VFX teams worked without sound; sound team members each got only a few scenes. When a large number of extras were around, at times, very important lines were only lip-synced.!!Even through all those security measures, though, they couldn't get everything, and enough spread around that I was able to gather enough info to tell you this without incriminating my source directly.!!And boy, you all are being fucked with hard. HBO's social media teams must be sitting back and laughing their asses off at you. Do you really think Emilia Clarke would invite fans to watch with her if it wasn't a Daenerys-positive episode? Do you really think HBO and GRRM wouldn't be aware of the shitstorm that would be created by their most powerful heroic character turning evil in the last few episodes? Do you really think Emilia hasn't known her character arc's ending well before this last season? Maybe she's not entirely happy with the ending or not (I can tell you I don't know her and she's not my source, just to save you some time) but it didn't come as a big surprise to her.!!Kneelers, the fucking lot of you. Kneelers before HBO's security measures. You've all been worked into a blind panic and I'm laughing my ass off, along with all the HBO interns, because nobody has told you the whole story, because none of the people who have leaked so far have known the whole story.!

>no Ned and Ashara Dayne/Stark lineage
>no solemn Lord of Winterfell with Ned's honor and Ashara's hotness
>no purple-eyed King in da Norf bolstered by Dornish allies
WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN

>Drogon just looks at Jon and then takes her body and flies off

this is gonna be comedy gold

Attached: 1557091473967.jpg (361x341, 28K)

How many cock jokes and quips can I expect this episode

/got/ needs to write a fapfic about the alternate world where Ned fucks Ashara every night.
>Ned come back to bed! It's cold and you warm me
>Winterfell is heated by springs bellow. It is not cold
>...just come back to bed Ned, by the Seven

right about what?

It's a complaint levelled at Black Panther actually. The three women were too perfect and powerful queens. So they were 2-dimensional and not real enough

WHAT IN THE EVERLIVING?!?

BUT MUH BUTTERFLIES

I wouldn't even be fucking mad if this happens. The wall was his life, of course he's gonna go back there.

>!So let me detail what I know:!!\- Jon kills Daenerys. This totally happens. It's the last scene of E5. Jon shows up and looks over the destruction and asks Tyrion of Daenerys really did this, and Tyrion says yes. Jon decides Dany has gone fully mad, and goes in and kills her.!!\- Jon is pretty fucking despondent but Bran says something to him that makes Jon realize Dany can be brought back, and Jon sets off to find her body after placing Davos in charge.!

Attached: 09090909.png (385x914, 690K)

Considering Euron fucks a dragon the best way a human possibly can, I'm gonna say at least one.

Episode really leaked?

>Drogon just looks at Jon and then takes her body and flies off
based drogon

Oh shit awesome dude! I hate having to settle for the garbage camrip torrents, so im super hyped for the blyray quality! Take all my internets sir!

Hey I'm just shitposting about Ashara.

>unblockpirate.uk/torrent/32476016/Game_of_Thrones_-_S08E04-720p_BluRay-_x264-ShAaNiG

Thats episode 2 u sod

nothing makes sense anymore...

Attached: dany.jpg (3840x2160, 772K)

They didn't bother with Jayne Poole so they needed a reason for Jon to go south
It's retarded but that's what you get when you have an outline but miss characters you didn't bother representing

Why the fuck did she kill herself?

Attached: melis.jpg (825x464, 47K)

THE LEAK THE LEAK THE LEAK THE LEAK PLEAAAASE IT'S ALREADY 12AM HERE

who's the original boy on the pic?
pls post the original version

>I keep the Old Gods, retard
>That's whatever, give me four more sons so our line will be secure

"muh claim"
Dany wants to be queen with a fuckboy on the side.
You can see it in literally every relationship she had in Essos.

But then theirs Jon who by all accounts is; a 'hero' of the watch and "ned starks" son. He's been a leader of the North and 'brought' vengeance to the Boltons. And hes bounded to a Dragon and even a rider which was important once upon time.

If Jon takes the Throne the entire realm will completely reasonably listen to him only instead any of Danys bullshit.

TLDR; Dany wants to be Queen with Jon as her husband, but Jon would be the real King and she just his wife.

Its retarded but thats literally all we have to go on since god forbid we see either of them talk about it.

Attached: an-allegory-of-victory-jules-joseph-lefebvre.jpg (739x900, 149K)

>not enjoy seeing girl being raped and abused
Fuckin redditors are everywhere in this site.

Imagine being named Khaleesi after this train wreck.

Attached: 1396767069015.png (900x702, 376K)

Attached: Boner Yes.gif (326x208, 115K)

LEAK THE EPISODE BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Attached: 1555664069767.png (600x837, 590K)

>Gendry

Attached: 1556575904981.png (1280x720, 795K)

hello betiful

Of course, it's sex, all women enjoys sex even though they invented "rape" to have some power over men.

Have sex and you'll know this.

Link the comment or fuck off

>just watched episode 2 and 3 cause I've been busy for a while
My only question is why the fuck didn't they kill off more characters? It was the absolute biggest battle and the climax of what has been an impending doom for 8 whole seasons, and like 4 dudes die. Why would characters like fucking Podric get plot armour? Are they really going to contribute anything meaningful to the finale of the show?

D&D total pussies

Attached: 1529079241181.jpg (315x404, 34K)

Attached: 1556577089708.jpg (2448x3264, 1.04M)

>!\- Final scene is mostly like Friki said; Tyrion on trial in the Dragonpit, interspersed with scenes of Jon finding Dany's body and somehow bringing her back. I don't know if Jon dies doing it (kiss of life) or if he finds a way to bring her back without killing himself, but he succeeds.!!The way Episode 5 is designed is for it to be unclear even to the viewer if Dany's really turned Full Mad Queen in her pursuit of revenge, but basically, Cersei and Tyrion's plan was to provoke Dany into attacking so that they could spring their frame job. Cersei would then escape through the secret tunnels and rally the Seven Kingdoms to oppose Daenerys, leaving her as the sole undisputed ruler, with Tyrion on her side.!!Emilia's statement that Episode 5 is bonkers-crazy is her way of hinting that even though it isn't spelled out until E6, clever and observant viewers will be able to see parts of the framejob earlier. Fires spreading faster than they should, maybe a tint of green to them, that sort of thing. That's why you should watch it on the biggest screen imaginable. Also if you know anything about Emilia's costume crew you know that basically what color she's wearing and how she's dressed is a huge hint as to her character; she's still wearing white.!!Cersei's goal was never to make Dany go evil, just to get her to attack, so she could frame her. Why else do you think she'd bundle innocents into the Red Keep, then so blatantly provoke Dany by having Missandei executed? They're not a human shield; they're a sacrifice. Cersei tries to escape as planned but isn't counting on whoever kills her (I don't know for certain, there were fake scenes, but I'm fairly sure it's either Jaime or Arya.)!!That's pretty much all I've got that I'm willing to give you. Take me on faith if you want, or not. Doesn't matter to me."!

She served her purpose.

Attached: 1557068900795.png (1026x576, 740K)

anyone got any streams for when it airs?

does she have turner syndrome?

This.

>kills your butcher's boy
>kidnaps your daughter
>fucks your other daughter
>survives the series

Attached: Nice.jpg (452x452, 59K)

She ran out of fire mana

Sweet lord she's even attractive pregnant.

wait I thought r/freefolk was the (relatively) based one and r/gameofthrones were the whiny faggots
what happened?

The head, Greyworm. It was beautiful. The way it rolled on the ground. The head, Greyworm.

Anyone wrote this pasta for Gendry and Arya yet?

Would snuggle.

the nk will come back

BURN THEM ALL

Does George realize that with the release of these next shit episodes, that his entire legacy will go up in flames and no one will care about his books anymore? That people will say this was even worse than Lost, that all those theories and foreshadowing were for nothing, that buying Fire & Blood for Targ history that ends with a mad Queen and celibate ranger is pointless. I wonder how he feels about that?

Not enough

>as antisemitism is parallel to misogyny
Not if it's targeted at white women

>Ned built a small spet for the Trout
>implying he wouldn't have built something fancy built for Ashara

>Survives
A-user...

Good. They should suffer like I had to when Arya got to kill the Night King and not Jon

it's really fucking surprising how shit her english is outside of her roles.

xdede.co/ver-juego-de-tronos-temporada-8-directo

Banking on this, was great last week

/ourguy/

Attached: med_1411417409_1397769871_image.jpg (640x408, 35K)

Think I prefer the dany actually going mad over this

I don't think she actually offed herself, she probably use all the power she still had.
Her true form was old as fuck she probably didn't have much time anymore.

6,5/10

Thanks, I hate it.

nipples where you can see the hole were the milk comes out of put me into the fucking stratosphere

Holy fuck this is like a perfectly crafted shit end designed to satisfy no-one

Bad writing. I thought she would sacrifice her life to cast some powerful magic and bring down the dragon or something. Her death had no purpose at all.

burn them all

Heh,
>other hand

Attached: gc-got-nyc-premiere-vw-post.jpg (1600x2372, 943K)

Fuck you I had forgotten about this picture

Attached: 1555522157113.gif (350x281, 1.94M)

yest.club/hbo-live/

In what reality would Tyrion willingly team up with Cersei knowing full well she's going to murder him the nanosecond she gets the chance to? If any of this is even real it sounds like one massive cope.

>ywn suck mellys milkies

Attached: 1466679432974.jpg (551x367, 38K)

thanks bro

So what was the point of that shitty Jon/Dany romance subplot if the bitch just goes completely haywire on him and anyone else anyway?

Attached: 1310409026432.jpg (401x373, 18K)

>Being named after the Mad Queen
KINO

Leaks confirm that he mercy-kills his brother and fucks off to the countryside

how long's this episode gonna be again?

Me on the left

why didn't the NK bring any frost spiders with him?

OATH SEX HYPE

Attached: 8x5DWq7.jpg (960x600, 25K)

Even though we have a baby
Still got time to get crazy

Im a father you’re a mother
Still got time to be lovers
When the baby’s asleep (yeah)

Little baby suckin on that tit
Give daddy a turn

Little baby suckin on that tit
Give daddy a turn
Give daddy a turn (yeah)

Attached: image.jpg (690x968, 394K)

kino

Building up your expectations in order to subvert them

>fucks your other daughter
when?

>eight hours away
>the episode airs in under 4

you guys remember that dumbass AI everybody was shilling that would predict the chance of death?

>Theon 10% chance of death
>Lyanna Mormont 3% chance of death

the absolute state of CS shills

It predictably got infested with normies at some point after s7
Wight Hunt era freefolk was fucking kino

Fucks GRRM gives 0

He is fucking some Dornish women
>implying dorn is white
And swimming in a mountain of money. He will die of a heart attack at some point and he will be happy. In his will he will have for tWoW to be released and the unfinished ADoS

>doesn't get any chicken

idk how you managed to miss it

The people that buy the books already are the sorts of people who consider the show to dumb things down and expect the ending to be a rushed disappointment, and after the show ends they'll still holdout hope that TWOW and ADOS will be better. He really doesn't have anything to worry about. None of the showfags who are gonna be butthurt would've bought his books anyway.

cheap drama twist with no buildup just for twist sake
that's all seasons 5-8 are

so who does I want to spoil this shit for the normies.

dragon confirmed, anyone else?

Implying being preggo doesn't make woman 100x more fuckable.

I don't remember medieval ballistas having such a range it could shoot over a sea at a dragon

Freefolk went to shit as it got bigger and fags from the main subs invaded it. Used to at least have the right attitude about spoilers/D&D but now it's just a place for shownlies to try feel better than they really are.

MY EYES

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>Jon gets tricked like a retard then sacrifices himself to bring her back
Gross

missy bitch

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I hope I look like that when I’m preggers

Where the hell were all these "leaks" before episode 3

I hate it when i see people taller than me, especially women
REEEEEEEEE

I'm pretty sure Ashara could give demigod tier offspring no matter the husband

nice deepfake

WHAT SHOULD I FAP TO WHILST WAITING FOR LINK?

BONUS POINTS FOR LINKS

Stop using reddit normie nigger

this is going to be the new reaction image to every disgusting image isn't it?

>Brienne & Jaime fuck

What if they trade swords, so he carries Oathkeeper and she carries Widow's Wail (possibly renamed to Hero's Roar) into battle as a sign of their enduring love

Attached: intro-1544642422.jpg (780x439, 47K)

Protectable. I wouldn't want to damage our son.

WHATS ACTUALLY CONFIRMED
PLEASE AND THANK YOU

SuBvErTeD expectations.

>BluRay
Hot dog, I always wanted to mine HUEcoin for third-worlders.

>she will never be yours to breed relentlessly

everything

Imagine being named Khaleesi

Pump and dump, he heads to kings landing right after

At what point did the show go full feminist power fantasy fiction

Sophie puss >>>> chickens

Attached: 2F714163-5C6A-4823-8AF2-4F130246E818.jpg (621x621, 73K)

>your parents name you kahleesi
>had to Google it twice to get the spelling right
>you find out you are named after some girl's title in a fantasy show
>she's an insane tyrannical leader who burns people alive and has to be put down because of her madness
Wew

Why would Tyrion work with Cersei
What possible fucking reason could he have?
Protecting her unborn kid?
Tyrion could do that without fucking Dany over.

Is the torrent for episode 4 good? They moved my shift and can't watch tonight otherwise.

Thanks qts.

Says 2h here. Wish I'd just watched it at normal time instead of getting baited into the leak shit after it didn't happen with 3 either.

Only the plot outline of episode 4, nothing else

It's true, all of it.

Pure Kino.

Going from the images from the episode earlier in the thread 1.15 but that might be with the bullshit writers talk at the end

Only confirmed stuff is:
>Rhaegal gets killed by Euron
>Brienne and Jaime fuck
>Gendry proposes to Arya but is turned down
>Bronn does not kill Tyrion or Jaime and tells them Cersei ordered him to
>Missandei gets executed by The Mountain on Cersei's orders

>Mommy, me wants to fuck

There is no torrent, they're all either episode 3 or rugrats episodes

underrated

Season 5

god, imagine being able to fuck her during the harrenhall tourney and then having to settle for an eternally dour tully

poor ned

Attached: 1551118472913.jpg (640x632, 33K)

Is getting raped really that bad?

This has become one of my favorite recent memes

kahleesi

you mean Calyse?

chicken's pretty fucking good though

chance of the ending leaks being fake ones they made to try and not spoil the actual ending?

Attached: ympXllY.jpg (720x450, 21K)

We replaced religion with capeshit. Welcome to hell.

80min or so. Basically the shortest left if I recall right.

>There must always be a night king

So the children of the forest just had collective amnesia and thought they created the first night king?

Did I miss something? When did Sandor fuck Sansa?

>"That's not me"
I like how we went from medieval speech to teen mag slang

>post yfw Qyburn is Gerold Hightower who resuscitated baby Aegon with dark magic and that's why Jon was brought back to life at Castle Black

Attached: 209.gif (250x197, 931K)

>Rhaegal is gravely injured(didn’t say whether or not he dies) in ep. 5, NOT ep. 4.
doesnt he get shot through the neck this episode?

Would unironically be a solid 8 if she got fit and had a toned tummy/thighs/ass plus maybe some tanlines

>the Great Sept of Fuck Trouts Ashara Bestgirl

yes, but there's worse things and the rape could be worse as well

Kelly C

>recent

Attached: IMG_4760.png (467x541, 267K)

I meant to post this picture
I don't even have that pic on my PC wtf

Attached: wtf.png (106x99, 16K)

Only episode 4.

The rest ist fanfiction.

>burlington bar

What's all this about? It's in my city..

kys

>poor ned
I know. Imagine having your Chad brother just fuck the woman of your dreams and impregnate her

THANK THE GODS

you mean the milk ducts? men are so fucking weird

>recent
back to r/freefolk

>They have so much sex that her blood is just Ned's cum

Time will do it eventually.

>Only episode 4.
Is the whole episode leaked yet ?

There's gonna be a reunion at some point in the next few episodes. Screencap was up earlier

2 days after he fucked your mother, incel.

Attached: sleep with that.gif (500x289, 276K)

Attached: 1547871576288.jpg (687x684, 131K)

>recent

Attached: 1556820389691.jpg (548x860, 70K)

>the hole were the milk comes out of

Attached: 1554475359000.jpg (750x786, 96K)

The first couple of times it is, but if it's happening on the regular you kind of just accept it and learn how to go away on the inside.

It's the gathering point of all trannies, soys and numales to watch the new episode each week, and the bartender records the reactions.

Just for laughs go show up there for the meltdown this episode.

You are an idiot and I hope someday you get raped by a horse with a huge cock in your anus.

0 chance, are you retarded? do you really think HBO "leaked" the episode on purpose because its actually an entirely fake episode to throw people off? they spent all that time and money to find, edit and distribute a FAKE episode?

what is your iq?

Martin unironically doesnt care about finishing the series at this point. Hes really burnt out on it.

fuck off roastie you could never understand
Milk ducts are like master and commander

Yes but if you throw Stark genes in there you get some crazy shit
>yfw all the posts are actually Ned waifufagging
>even this post is Ned
Ashara best girl
>people wonder if they're even real because they never leave the room

>recent
how nu

Little wanderer, hie thee home.

Attached: five-reddit-communities-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 34K)

It's a rare thing that happens, images are swapped between posts
"snake had a hard life" is a famous one

nothing

King Robert gets killed by a boar

>what is your iq?

>2019
>image swap still happening

ffs moot

>Ned Asharaposting from beyond the grave
Canon

Attached: AAAAH BOOBY HELP MEEE.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OLNFloNdJH4

wheres ned :(
no ones ever really gone

>/got/ needs to write a fapfic about the alternate world where Ned fucks Ashara every night.

I'm working on it. Who did Rhaegar joust against? Barristan wasn't it?

No just some parts.

>Bronn on the counsel

Terrible try. Rework it and troll again next week

Well that sounds like exactly the type of shit I try to avoid

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1556740712171.jpg (1280x720, 314K)

>gentle reminder that Ned never even thought about Ashara

Attached: 1335765128472.gif (200x198, 427K)

>Cersei and Tyrion's plan was to provoke Dany into attacking so that they could spring their frame job.

This is retarded. I can imagine him turning on her and supporting Jon. But outright framing her and killing thousands of citizens to do it? this is character assassination on par with Stannis.

>phonefag

NEW THREAD

As the air to a bird or the sea to a fish, so is the redpill to the based

A woman being made to do something she doesn't want to do is the most horrific crime imaginable. She wasn't even paid for it or anything.

you never touched ashara and you were bethothed to the tully bitch, brandon, leave me alone

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Tourney_at_Harrenhal#The_Joust
Selmy was the last tilt yeah

Go there and cheer when the dragon dies like a sperg

Why are you guys so obsessed with Stannis?

I think so? I know Barristan lost and then got cucked by Ned.

she's gonna /ss/ sweet robin

KINO

>a horse with a huge cock
Stop it user, I'm already fully erect.

Attached: horses are actually one of my fetishes.png (680x1240, 855K)

Yet he repeatedly thinks about how hot Bobby used to be

Attached: 1553261755361.png (569x450, 266K)

MELI! THANK THE GODS FOR MELI AND HER TITS

Attached: 2372376428.jpg (1784x1431, 95K)

Tell me after someone tries to brutally and forcefully insert their penis into your unprepared anus

>implying Brandon would do that
Brandon was a Chad Thundercock but he loved his family like all the Starks do. He wouldn't cuck his bro.

I'm getting warm peak Raimiposting nostalgia

Given that the CGI for the dragon death would have cost thousands upon thousands I'm going to say unlikely.

It’s heavily implied that it was Brandon who fugged Ashara not Ned

TOPKEK

>MUSCLED AS A MAIDEN'S FANTASY
He's almost as gay about him as Jon is about Satin.

so if jon leaves and dany dies, who gets the throne?

Post source

Go to jail and drop the soap, report back

Oh lawd

Attached: 1556661794353.jpg (720x720, 24K)

Rape is just sex without consent. If you enjoy sex it shouldn't be such a bad experience.

Nothing about Harrenhal is known for certain
At this point we don't even know what happened with Lyanna, though the show says it was an eloping GRRM might still change that.
Assuming Ned wanted to see Ashara's dawning, I don't think Brandon would do that.

Roadwars by Twinkle

Attached: 20799882_10214585385776691_6787786592121162958_n.jpg (320x283, 15K)

underrated

Who has the best house sigil and why is it stannis?

>Nothing about Harrenhal is known for certain

Attached: endgame-of-thrones-does-littlefinger-want-to-take-the-iron-throne-for-himself-1029053.jpg (1208x732, 196K)

It's funny that the two most boring characters (daenerys and jon) are the main characters in the book and the show. I really hope for any ending except either of them sitting on the throne.

Azor victarion would be the mist kino ending though

There's a reason its a cop's episode.

It's a shadow baby. It's a trap!

She was deep, She knew Davos was going to kill her, she was not going to let some onion knight kill a priestess of valor she loved Davos to much to let him do it because she knew Davos was a good man and she wish there where more good men in the world.