Holy shit mindy was in the office? She looks so much darker then

Holy shit mindy was in the office? She looks so much darker then

Attached: 88E0A464-F548-4560-B5F9-1BFEF57AF1DB.jpg (2379x2823, 904K)

Its before she was "famous" and was able to buy bleaching services

pssst, dark people tan

>tan
You mean turn into a nigger

She actually got progressively lighter during The Office, too. S1 she was like straight up black but by the end she was kind of a mocha

WHY aren’t they proud of their skin?

because of wh*Toids like you

Even our president tans...

Why does she always ship herself with white guys?

Being tanned or darker skin is a sign of lower, unprivileged birth throughout many cultures.

Because of the caste system in India. Lighter skinned Indians are higher than darker skinned Indians in their hierarchy.

shes so fucking ugly but i still want to fuck her. what the fuck is this shit

her brother is a nig larper

Her brother is based.
Found out he couldn't get into the Ivy League schools because he was Indian and Asian people are given shitty weighting to get into university. So he got a slightly different haircut and told them he was African-American and got in everywhere because he was dark enough.

did he learn ebonics?

Just said he was mixed with black so he can always fall back when questioned about his blackness

based

Always select "Multiracial/2 or more Races" on any survey or job application for maximum easy mode.

>job application
>asks for your race

I swear some people never leave their basements.

Attached: mindy-kaling-arrives-at-jimmy-kimmel-live-in-hollywood-09-11-2015_7.jpg (1200x1786, 359K)

Different user.
In Canada when I applied for my electrical job I wasn't asked but when I switched to (Semi)-White Collar I was asked for Race and Minority Status

>hot, wet curry braps

why do i want to punch it?

I'd eat her braps any day

>canada

I'm sure you can get fined for misgendering someone in that bizarro land.

many job apps in america have a section about "Are you a military veteran/Equal Opportunity" section where you can choose race and disability status

Show me her now

this

in indian culture the whiter you are the higher status you are

Attached: mindy.png (655x447, 159K)

Because she desperately wants to be white. Like most poo women. Would you want to fuck a poo dude?

But she’s faking it. It’s like someone dying their hair blonde and getting blue contacts to say they are aryan

So? Compensating for an insecurity rarely makes sense.

That's because the religion/caste system is literally a real accurate racial system (except with white glowing gods at the top). Look at who is on tv in ANY country: Thailand, mexico, etc. It's the whitest possible people available. straight spanish people in mexico and just very light people in all other places.

well brown people just look ugly

You should look up Anu on Big Bang Theory. Just as dark, just as scrumptious.

Attached: The Big Bang Theory - A Proposal (Anu Proposes to Raj.webm (1920x1080, 2.12M)

Well yes but like make up or fake tits they disguise imperfections or trick the observer into thinking they have qualities they don't..

>scrumptious
This word, I do not think it means what you think it does.

Gross

No ur gross

Attached: Rati Gupta.jpg (600x337, 118K)

Dark skin isn’t appealing

But THICCness is.

Agreed

Attached: A2930752-E221-42E0-812B-BF63B8AF4D40.jpg (1080x1596, 259K)

Yeah this. Poor people are tanned

Why are pigtails so hot?

She's obsessed with fat white cocks

what the fuck happened to ariel

>Americans will never know that franco kids are even worse than niglets