Why are Westerns almost always kino?

Why are Westerns almost always kino?

Attached: the-good-the-bad-the-ugly-5.jpg (560x330, 33K)

You thinking muh hard life and muh masculinity makes things more deep and meaningfull

9/10 Westerns are absolute dogshit.

>making this thread
>again
y*kes

I watched my first western ever because someone streamed it on Yea Forums yesterday: the post.

AHEM
Underrated Stewartkino coming through

Attached: 220px-Nakedspur.jpg (220x332, 31K)

No other genre handles anti heroes as well as Westerns and anti heroes are objectively superior to all other protagonist archetypes

Attached: Wayne-Eastwood2.jpg (630x420, 75K)

inb4 only Spaghetti Westerns were ever good

>he hasn't watched The Naked Spur

Attached: IMG_20190423_190224.jpg (183x252, 14K)

this but unironically

Most westerns were low budget B flicks that nobody remembers, and for good reason.

I can't, I just can't get into the spaghetti westerns. They look so shit even with restorations and the audio sync / dubbing is distracting.
The Searchers is a top tier western but that's about the only classic western I know. I think a lot of modern westerns (90s onward) are great too but I just can't get into the spaghetti westerns.

>*flute* FWEEE-EE-EE-EE-EEW
>wah wah waaahhh
>*flute* FWEEE-EE-EE-EE-EEW
>wah wah waaAHHH
>*flute* FWEE-EEW FWEE-EEE
>wah wah-wah-waaah
>*flute* FWEE-EEW FWEE-EEE
>wah wah
>- - - - -
>*low flute* fwoo-woo-eee-wooo
>*whistling* Fwee Fwoo Fwee
>*low flute* fwoo-woo-eee-wooo
>*whistling* Fwoo FweE FWEE
>*low flute* fwoo-woo-woo weee
>*whistling* FWEE FWEE-FWee fwee
>*low flute* woo-woo woo-wee
>*whistling* FWEE FWOO
>*guitar* twing-twang-twing-TWINGWING
>*chants* thum-dûm thayt-oh
>*guitar* twing-twang-twing-TWINGWING
>*guitar* twing-twang-twing-TWINGWING TWAWING Twa-WING TWAAANG
>*guitar* twING
>*tempo rising*
>*guitar* twa-twinga-ling wing twa-twinga-ling wing twa-twinga-ling wiNG Twa-Twinga-Ling Wing TWA-TWINGA-LING WING
>*guitar cont.* TWINGA-BINGA-WINga-dwinga-twangilla-winga-twa-twinga-twinga-twanga-TWINNNGGG
>*choir* AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Looks Like the Wild West.jpg (964x689, 166K)

This is the most pleb opinion anyone can have. Those are westerns for people that don't like westerns. There are three good ones and Clint carried them all on his back at the exception of The Good The Bad and The Ugly. All the mains are great in that film.

There are other good ones fag

Cry about it boomer, there's a reason every modern day Western emulates the spahgetti Western and not the absolute shit tier John Wayne westerns which were pretty much American Propaganda more than they were actual movies.

Even the Coen Brothers took a shit tier movie like True Grit and actually made it good. You think those two homos could take one of Leone's movies or something like the Great Silence and make it better? Fuck no, because those movies are actually timeless

Attached: 1508255132712.png (1000x700, 101K)

You're under the age of 24 .You watched The Good the Bad and The Ugly on Yea Forums yesterday and liked it. Then you tried to watch a Fistful of Dollars but it wasn't really your thing so you decided all westerns suck.

Attached: zoomer4.gif (652x562, 626K)

>John Wayne westerns were the only westerns

Absolute pleb.

Attached: high-noon-gary-cooper-thomas-pollart.jpg (600x900, 102K)

I used John Wayne as an example because all of those shitty westerns folow the same formula

>muh generic good vs generic bad
>le main character is clean and pure

Fucking dogshit dated writing that i'm glad modern day Westerns don't even acknowledge. Imagine if the writers of Deadwood woulda fucking followed that dogshit take on the Western genre.

>muh generic good vs generic bad
>le main character is clean and pure

You've never actually watched an old western, have you?

Attached: treasureofsierramadre.jpg (1807x2724, 1.69M)

No,I am over the age of 24,I watched fistful then few then good bad ugly when I was 14,now fuck off

Only the best are remembered today. Dozens of westerns used to be made a year. Majority were terrible.

>posts a Noir Western to prove me wrong in hating John Waynes "classic Westerns"

Woah...... Damn, you got me

This is the most underrated western.

Attached: One-Eyed Jacks (1).png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

This. There have been maybe 7 or 8 really notable ones.

Attached: 81TFx7F8KfL.jpg (1684x2560, 506K)

>not a spahgetti Western

Into the trash

Just look at how good this restoration is.

Attached: One-Eyed Jacks (2).png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

>posts a Noir Western

You're just making genres up now. Just admit that you're a pleb and have never watched the movie.

>tfw a video game is the best Western of all time

Attached: ea95b42f4d8029ac2510571cc8dbdae4.jpg (1200x630, 433K)

If it doesn't have 100% on Rotten Tomatoes it's worthless.
BASED Naked Spur starring BASED Stewart aka the best actor of all time does btw

Attached: j1CDLUztqG5gvaq5LAP1rL2ED6t.jpg (1000x563, 79K)

>best actor of all time
Pleb detected

Attached: One-Eyed Jacks (3).png (1920x1080, 3.34M)

Tfw user has clearly never seen a western but it doesn't stop him from spewing shit about them

Attached: a5f6c3d85ab4019ec9e8ae2704bcfa6f--pop-art-comic-books.jpg (236x285, 21K)

Whateva happened ta Gary Coopah?

>He was gay, Gary Goopah?

This was easily one of the worst games I've ever played. Gameplay, story, characters, controls, replayability. Absolute dogshit. R* is no longer a first day purchase because of RDR2.

cope and seethe PClard. You're not fooling anyone

He was gay, Gary Cooper?

Attached: mimperioli_l-1.jpg (240x320, 19K)