Since Yea Forums told me it’s better than GoT, I reckoned to give it a try. It’s fucking shit...

Since Yea Forums told me it’s better than GoT, I reckoned to give it a try. It’s fucking shit. Not saying GoT is is any good at the moment, but this... How is this even better than GoT?

Attached: 705DECEE-6311-4903-BF7A-B50F834CC5FC.jpg (1978x2936, 2.42M)

Attached: 1546200556929.gif (652x562, 626K)

Because it was adapted from books that aren’t shit.

they are different genres so the comparison is not very fair.
high fantasy vs realistic grim fantasy.

kys

Attached: 1545818758379.jpg (506x900, 75K)

>It’s fucking shit
Are you female? You sound like a female.

Not falling for this bait

Attached: A713AFA2-9675-4749-885B-3510A1860EC2.jpg (599x400, 168K)

I hate GOT so fucking much after they stole scifi and comic books now they stole fantasy too, whats next? Cant even enjoy my hobbies anymore hope atleast they leave anime alone

shitting on the thing you want to discuse to get replies is in the oldfag guide to Yea Forums.
so maybe is that.

You probably have no soul senpai

>annoying “silly” hobbits
>the nine being weak as fuck
>bad acting
>corny
>thousands of monsters not being able to stop 4 hobbits and 4 other good guys

4/10 movie at best

Attached: 1557036340414.gif (1000x773, 328K)

how did minas tirith sustain itself, we saw no farm land whatsoever

They're completely different kinds of stories. LotR emphasizes heroism and an idealized vision of humanity, asoiaf tells a more cynical down to earth story. Both are great in their own way.

I enjoyed the Trilogy I didn't enjoy the Hobbit.

By importing food, presumably.

Tolkien is very autistic about describing all the farmland around Minas Tirith in RotK. Jackson deleted all this, and the Rammas Echor, the much larger outer wall of Minas Tirith, so he could continue to perpetuate his meme idea that Middle Earth = New Zealand wastelands and not rolling English countryside.

uruk hai killed all the rohan farmers so gondor is fucked i guess, unless they set up some trade with hobbiton or something, since all the elves have fucked off. i bet elves can't farm for shit anyway.

farmland is not 'cinematic' jackson didn't want tilled soil, ploughs and rakes fucking up his wideshots no doubt.

who the fuck is "they"

nice bait

>hope atleast they leave anime alone
Lol are you retarded? Japan is a deeply americanized country. Once Netflix-funded anime becomes more common, every show will have niggers and trannies

You know they're doing a One Piece live action series with a GoT tier budget next, right?

that would be hilarious

Yea Forums is ran by boomers blinded by nostalgia
lotr is crap, i laugh my ass off when i see those big wide shots of some doofus' running around some mountain in tights and crappy armour. it looks like a joke.

it's going to be great

that sound retarded enough to be true.

You know... (((they)))

I agree.

LotR is a 2/10 at best. It's a complete turd and only retarded Amerimutts like it.

These films are probably the best Western fantasy films ever made. Stop being an edgelord and accept the fact that you couldn't do anything half as good as the LoTR series.

zoomer

and what was their tax policy anyways?

Name a fantasy film which is better. I am genuinely curious.

Attached: bait big.jpg (704x1024, 101K)

LotR > all of GoT

That's just a fact. GoT was somewhat interesting in the first few seasons but it turned into capeshit.

Attached: bait.png (600x600, 17K)

lmao have sex fucking nerd

LOTR is dumbed down from books but its good adaptation, it needed to pander to mainstream because otherwise first movie would bomb and didnt make any movie.

LOTR >>> GOT
LOTR >>> ASOIAF