*Has less than one minute screetime. Still manages to trigger me*

How does she do it?

Attached: Avengers.Endgame.2019.HDTS.x264.-FKME.ANothERONE.mp4_snapshot_02.41.07.335.jpg (483x270, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/STdLxkpj6p8
thecut.com/2018/08/tessa-thompson-knows-people-cant-stop-thinking-about-her.html
content.jwplatform.com/players/COPuIek6-plsZnDJi.html
twitter.com/tessathompson_x/status/937077061469925376?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=QcZvhXT2CLk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis_(Marvel_Comics)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's an abomination. Just eerie looking on so many levels

cause you're a crybaby incel. have sex

>flies a horse instead of the amazing ship she can control with two controllers

Her hairline is weird. Makes her head look like a cone.

Because she's ugly as fuck.

>Infidel

>have an orgasm.

Because she dares to be considered capable and resourceful in-universe, yet we have very little as viewers to justify that fact. Which wouldn't bother as much if this character was a white cis man.

This

>tfw they made an alcoholic shebone the new ruler of Asgard after Thor abandons his entire character arc and joins The Guardians.

Attached: feels 2.jpg (722x349, 40K)

>Thor: Several movie about he growing up to become a better king
>Valkyria: No development what so ever.
>Valkyria becomes Queen of Asgard

That was truly disgusting

>if we slowly give every role to a nigger maybe the white goyim won't notice

Attached: 1556412378867.gif (472x360, 695K)

>Barber:"Ok, so what do you want."
>Her:"How about the speedrunner goblin haircut."

LOOK AT THE TOP

>unapologetic slave trader that abandoned asgard is now asgard's ruler
weird """arc"""

you retards realize that she's the ruler of like 100 or so refugees in fishing village

not the actual asgard

Most of these characters were made by jews

You don't own these toys, Wasp

did you even see Endgame? that is asgard, that's all that's left of the asgardian people

La... La atrocidadina dos judeokiños

l'abominacion...

5 years passed, retard. Didn't you see the same movie?

This shit was tried in the comics ages ago.
Falcon got to be Captain Americoon.
Jane Foster got to be She-Thor (Hershlag ruins this by quitting so they cast la lux extinguido instead as Valkyrie) and she fucks Falcon.
Some super-genius she-niglet got to be Iron Man, can't remember if it's the Wakandan big brain or not.
Obviously it was part of the 'new paradigm'. Anyway, the result sames to be all all three will be niggers in MCU since I doubt they can persuade Gwynyth to be Rescue through phase 4.

have sex

>I doubt they can persuade Gwynyth to be Rescue through phase 4.
Implying she wouldn't. Dude she's been doing ironman useless wife since the begining. what movies has she been in since Ironman? Also she's a Weisntein slut.

Did she even get dusted? Why did she she come back?

She's half jew, half black. Doesn't get more evil than that, does it?

it's because you are a perma-ASSBLASTED incel

Have sex

Holy fuck she looks like Troy Deeney

Attached: Deeney.png (480x270, 155K)

This

>muslims enter your country
>don't assimilate, turn parts where they live into shitholes
>aliens enter your country
>perfectly assimilate and build a fishing village
what did marvel mean by this?

Because she was cast by neurotic, racist closeted psycho Taika Waititi-Cohen, and he did it because he genuinely hates beautiful white women and is jealous of white culture. And she’s the butch version of him.

Dumbfuck, that’s now Asgard, and she’s “making changes” so watch what happens next...

Why do you incels hate her so badly? What gives? Much better character that Captain Shitface, a female character done right (even if they blackwashed her)

Her character wasn't actually that bad even in Ragnarok but the actress is the wokest person alive so fuck her

I want to smooch dem lips

Attached: mouth sounds.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Less bagage for thor 4. May not reflect muh funny papers but the asgard stuff was the worst part of Ragnarok

Not this

Jurnee Smollett is half Jewish. Tessa is half Euro-Mexican.

Mandated cross-breeding with the proud people of "wakanda"

For an alien she oddly looks like the average american mulatto

I doubt she's more woke than Brie

shes so fucking ugly, hows she landing all these roles?

It's funny how she tells him she will make a lot of changes if he lets her be the kang, and as a beta cuck he just agrees. That makes no sense, he means the current way the asgardians are living isn't right although he was fine with it until the mutt told him she will change it.

OH SNAP

This

ONLY WHITE MEN DESERVE THINGS SED POST

Don't watch Stanley Lieber and Jacob Kurtzburg's characters if you don't like Jews fuckface.

>How

She's a terrible actress, atrocious. Distractingly bad even in low bar stuff like capeshit. Her scenes in Westworld were torture. She stunk it up in Thor 3 as well.

Physically she looks kind of like a man wearing pantyhose over his head for a bank robbery.

Her character is awful as well.

The writing is terrible. She turns her back on her nation for two thousand years because her girlfriend got killed, becomes a slaver selling countless people to their deaths, a multiple murderer, a drunk, and a treasonous coward. "Congratulations you are the new KING of Asgard". It's retarded.

It just all adds up.

>Captain Americoon

Why do you even watch these movies? Captain America would be disgusted by you.

Brie is just your standard limousine liberal
Tessa is a dyke who's dating another black actress
And she's appeared in 3 "white man bad" movies

Pretty much this.

>incels
Opinion discarded

She's cute, but she looks smug as hell

>Her character wasn't actually that bad

It was great.

>even in Ragnarok

The best Thor movie.

>the actress is the wokest person alive so fuck her

So your problem is that she's socially conscious? In real life? Fucking imbecile.

I mean that's 10x more character development than most female characters get

This. I want to puke every time she’s on screen. I remember when Hollywood cast gorgeous women in big blockbusters.

The same thing we celebrate Sam Neill for, I wonder what the difference could be,,,

It's the nose which is more tense than natural in combination with a judging expression. Most contemporary strong female cardboards have it. It is contempt for the male untermensch and the desire to incorporate his fierceness at the same time.

Her character was utterly shit and so removed from a proud, beautiful Valkyrie she could be your mum.
Ragnarok was an overlong joke.
“Socially conscious,” being racist and retarded is socially conscious to you? OK, you’re her fellow retard then.

In the wrong direction, sure.

Sam Neill can act, isn’t a racist cunt, earned his status, has an IQ higher than a potato, plays interesting well written characters.

>tfw you will never feel those big cushiony lips on your dick
She's objectively hot you fucking faggots

Fuckin kek

I remember the times I could see a black person in a film/tv show and not give a shit.

However, now that there is this ridiculous push for forced, ham-fisted diversity, all I can do is scoff and turn the film/show off.

In a sense, Liberals and their faggotry has just turned me into a racist.

>utterly shit and so removed from a proud, beautiful Valkyrie
>Ragnarok was an overlong joke

lol I would hate to see your shitty version of the movie.

>“Socially conscious,” being racist

You sound like a little white bitch.

She´s a powerfully ugly ..

Attached: 1556056028484.jpg (248x293, 16K)

Go and eat some mayonnaise.

It's weird how I wasn't a misogynist until liberal corporate feminism became a thing

>t. faggot

Er...this is storyline lifted directly from the comics. Only Little Asgard was in America, not some remote fishing village.

>Blacks not only get their own ethnostate with Wakanda but also invade white mythology

Attached: 1452653407072.jpg (534x532, 41K)

deeney would make a better ruler of asgard

HOW?! WITH WHO?! AT THIS POINT I DON’T CARE ABOUT GENDER, AGE, OR ETHNICITY, I JUST WANNA FEEL CONNECTED TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING! ANY HUMAN BEING!

She literally looks like a tranny whose face is puffed up from eating bad fish.

You've always been a misogynist user.

And you've always been a faggot.

You have sex

Pick a girl two points below you and pretend you're confident.

BULLSHIT!
The comic storyline was awesome with reincarnation and ACTUAL VIKING ASGARDIANS!
And Thor wasn´t some fat white asshole but a
FUCKING GOD.

Not this half-nigger jewess and all the other shitskins fucking everything up.

Do -1 girls exist?

Only on Sundays.

Get my almonds jogging.

ALL girls are -1 on the inside.
Once you actually realise this, life makes much more sense and gets WAAAY easier.

because her womb is fertile. impregnate her

Why do you keep using the n word? Are you a teenager or and edgelord or an actual racist or what? Why are you even consuming this kind of entertainment with those kind of prejudices if the latter? Olivier Coipiel is black.

Jesus how many fucking minions does Reiko have

what's going on with her hairline?
are we certain that this is really a "her" at all?

>ALL girls are -1 on the inside.

This isn't at all true. Treat the wrong woman this way and you are in for a horrible shock.

I'm just saying Asgard being destroyed and it's people being transplanted to Midgard was a comic storyline. Calm down.

>half black
>quarter spic and european
Oh saaaaay can youuu seeeeeeeeee....

Attached: 1501197863351.png (900x506, 464K)

>Why do you keep using the n word?
Meh beh Ima nigger?
youtu.be/STdLxkpj6p8

Attached: 205937.jpg (720x888, 326K)

At least those Jews decided to keep their characters consistent.

Don't worry Bucky is gonna colonize Shuri and become the king of Wakanda

Sounds more like a (you) problem.

So you're just going to deflect because you're incapable of actually giving this any thought whatsoever? Okay.

>beautiful blonde Viking warrior
>cast the muttiest mutt to ever exist
>terrible actress to boot

I still haven't seen Ragnarok because of her and I probably won't see Endgame either. Sick of this shit.

Attached: 1402777694201.png (750x816, 27K)

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b (1).jpg (960x882, 59K)

>haven't seen Ragnarok because of her

sad

Well hello, beautiful

Attached: Tessa_Thompson.jpg (804x1022, 199K)

Eh, I'd stick my white cock in her

Same. I grew up loving Will Smith movies and other incredibly black shit - I was the definition of a wigger in high school and even voted for Obama. But now, Hollywood has decided that I am the eternal enemy of mankind that needs to be continually berated and diminished, which has just turned me into a racist.

It's a fucking cape movie. I'll live.

Ayo lisn up white boi, I can say NIGGA ALL DAY LONG!
And NUFFIN U can do about it cause dat be RACIS!!

Attached: Uncle_Ruckus.png (231x413, 104K)

She's a massive crush object. If you were attracted to more women that didn't look exactly like your mother, you'd get it. You're just not wired like the rest of us healthy people user.

thecut.com/2018/08/tessa-thompson-knows-people-cant-stop-thinking-about-her.html

The resemblance is uncanny.

Attached: clean[1].jpg (1540x672, 950K)

>I doubt they can persuade Gwynyth to be Rescue through phase 4.
Why do people talk as she didn't want anything to do with Marvel? And even if that's true, why would she deny being the new Iron man? Tons of money and fame.

And honestly it would be kino, she'd be the ONE "minority change" that wouldn't feel forced. We've known her since the first movie, and we've seen Tony tries to give her suits that she denies, she even got to fight in Iron man 3... But now Tony is gone, so it'd make sense to have her occassionally help the team honouring Tony, also their daughter can surely motivate her to go rescue people "like dad used to'.

She's the only one who can fill in the shoes of the OG Avenger.

IF YOU GOTTA DIVERSITAY CAST

GET BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
NOT UGLY MUTTS

Not if your kidnapper says he'll pull the trigger unless you can tell him where he heard about entering the devil's anus.

Lmao the bitch is barely a 6/10, my man.
Just stop.

Go away Tessa, you're not attractive. You look like an overcooked potato.

I'll take my chances.

fix'd

Attached: exiles_valkyrie_javier_rodriguez_copy_-_h_2018.jpg (768x433, 78K)

Jesus Christ fucking nuke Hollywood, please.

Blacks were:
>Pharaohs
>Jews
>Romans
>Vikings
>Original Brits
What else have I been lied to about? Were Blacks Ancient Greeks as well?

It was a random teenager named Riri whose introduction is asking her teacher to use a slur against her to motivate her to do better science.

If only Tessa looked that good

It's a much cooler version of the character than yet another generic blonde super lady. As if we don't already have Kara Danvers and Carol Danvers and Invisible Woman and so on.

You fucking trannies need to die.
The suicides take too long.

>It's a much cooler version of the character

Attached: 1317087682345.jpg (137x234, 11K)

>hating blondes
Faggot

>One of the only heroic females from European mythos
>Lol lets make her a nigger
No

Attached: 15576856790867543.jpg (1380x3606, 2.95M)

Germans

Attached: Germania-860x360-1553862691[1].jpg (860x360, 35K)

Sure he would.

Attached: Captain-America-Reveal-06282016.jpg (800x976, 634K)

It's basically what the population of America will look like if their plan works yeah. A docile low-IQ easily manipulated goblin race. The world of man would end.

>European mythos

It's Marvel, not mythos.

There's no need to blackwash her. If your argument was that you wanted that body type and hairstyle over the comic depiction I'd respect your opinion.

She gets to be in two movies with him. Anyone know why?

It's based on Norse mythology still you dumbshit.

>Captain America would be disgusted by you.

Attached: dyke.png (258x334, 187K)

Says the raging homo
content.jwplatform.com/players/COPuIek6-plsZnDJi.html

It's based on European mythos

>thor
>loki
>Valkyries
>Zeus
>marvel
Retard alert

lol all I had to do was say I was bored of blonde women to get you mad, sensitive little bitches

Defending the thieving jew.
If he were a decent man, his daughter wouldn't have been trying to work him to death and rob him of all his earnings. He's getting raped in hell right now

t. discord tranny

Why is hollywood so afraid to cast beautiful white people

Lol cry more, nigger

kek worked into a seething "I was pretending to be retarded" shoot

>It's based on Norse mythology still

What part of "based on" do you not understand? They can do whatever the fuck they want after drawing inspiration from the original shit.

That is ironically the best part about ReeRee. She desperately wants to be oppressed and can't get anyone to do it. I have no idea what the writers were trying to accomplish but I'm pretty sure they failed.

i think she’s cute

Because it was taken over by Jews, feminism and mutt activists.

>All I had to do was support blackwashing
Wow slowclap you sure showed us, fucking nigger.

Attached: 155879076545467.jpg (919x1276, 576K)

>There's no need to blackwash her

There's no compelling reason not to. The MCU has more than enough white women.

>There's no compelling reason not to
Wakanda existing is a very good reason

Chemistry, Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone have made three movies together now too.

>It's Marvel,
What do you want to bet if tomorrow (((Marvel))) announces the
J E W ' V E N G E R S
with King David, Samson etc.
NOT A SINGLE BLACK FACE would be in the picture?

Attached: morphy.gif (480x226, 1.81M)

The comics already took liberties with the mythology, but at least respected it. This is taking liberties with liberties and is a complete insult at this point. Saying 'based on' doesn't give every stupid decision you make a pass. It's still shit.

Just hang yourself already

Attached: 1545001779100.png (567x930, 853K)

Fucking racist. If you want your niggers so bad just use the already established nigger characters in Marvel comics. There's plenty of them.

Imagine being this dumb. It's a Marvel, not Norse Mythology. They borrow from the legends and go nuts. Thor is supposed to be ginger, I don't hear you incels crying about that.

lmfao

She was cute in Creed.

>that megamind forehead

>1 for 1 copy Norse mythology
>it's marvel

Attached: 1552626703500.jpg (600x663, 62K)

stay mad

Having different hair color is a little different than being a completely different ethnicity.

because you're an incel with nothing better to worry about

>we don't need any more black women because of Black Panther

REALLY

By that logic we don't need any more white men because of all the male American superheroes.

>if their plan works
>if

She doesn't even really look human.

Imagine convincing yourself this is beautiful because your that terrified of being called "racist", imagine seeing the world through that distorted prism.

Black women are disgusting.
Why would we want more of them?

Show me Beta Ray Bill in Norse Mythology.

>There's no compelling reason not to
Changing the race changes the character you fucking discord tranny

Attached: 1545686476334.jpg (534x820, 141K)

She looks like a man

Nobody likes niggers

She's a fucking fictional being.

You don't need a lot to be triggered, just put a woman from a minority and that's it.

Maybe you're the problem, user.

Attached: 9fpoxvc7ddey.gif (444x250, 680K)

We don't need any whitewashed heroes, yes. We don't need any blackwashed heroes either.

whom

Their Gods were still Nordic people - they weren't fucking alien shapeshifters that looked like whatever your fetish was.

Arguments aren't getting much stronger, are they guys? Retreating back to that simple-minded prejudice, and nothing more. Why try to overcomplicate it by acting like you actually have reasons to feel this way? You just have an unhealthy amount of hatred for people who aren't like you. Luckily, you're in the minority.

>Bill becomes the first being outside the Norse pantheon to be deemed worthy to wield Thor's hammer
Only rook 21 years for them to make up a non Norse character, huh? Fucking pathetic

Attached: 1200px-Mårten_Eskil_Winge_-_Tor's_Fight_with_the_Giants_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1200x1735, 575K)

Does every asgardian have super powers?

Tessa doesn’t even look like that lol

>Changing the race changes the character

A) They were changing the character substantially anyway.
B) The characters race isn't a characterising factor of either Valkyrie, so you're talking shit.

But by the end of the movie, wouldn’t their population have doubled? Actually, weren’t they fleeing Thanos at the time of the snap? Did a bunch of them rematerialize in space?

White people are the most sought after race on the planet.
White women are literally the hottest women.

Attached: 1555467026537.jpg (446x559, 42K)

Oh, wait a minute.. you had to research Beta Ray Bill? Get the fuck out, so you don't have even the slightest fucking clue what you're talking about. You don't know shit about Marvel, this is just an excuse for you to be racist in secret. How embarrassing.

So is Santa Clause and Shiva.
Yet nobody in his right mind would make them Niggers.
UNLESS to further an agenda.

KEEP EVERYTHING SAME NO CHANGE WHAAA

Now you're getting where I'm coming from. Only in regards to the basics of each character though

Thanos murdered half of them before the snap.

So depending on what side of the 50% the survivors ended up on there could be well less than half left.

>they weren't fucking alien

They are in Marvel, dummy.

Correct. Changing shit for the sake of it is terrible.

>They were changing the character substantially anyway
Thanks for confirming what i just said.
I see through your tricks, dirty kike.

Attached: 1555812414921.png (608x336, 226K)

Then why do they look humanoid at all?

>Luckily, you're in the minority.
Luckily (((YOU))) are very wrong.

Santa can be black because he's nothing but a mascot for a secular holiday where we swap gifts at winter, friend.

You on a manic episode or something?

>The characters race isn't a characterising factor of either Valkyrie
Yes it is. What she looks like is the defining characteristic of Brunhilde.

>friend.
Don´t call me friend, pal.

>picking this smug drunkard cunt to lead asgardians instead of Lady Sif

Sure, but Tessa is still hot af. She's half white after all

Asgard is a people not a place.

>Brunhilde

This... isn't fucking Brunhilde and it never was.

>that dog faced goblina
>hot
You might be gay, user.

twitter.com/tessathompson_x/status/937077061469925376?lang=en

>change is good goyim!

Attached: backstabber.jpg (500x461, 56K)

>this...
>oh, wait a minute..
>this is just an excuse for you to be racist in secret. How embarrassing.
>Imagine being
>you incels

Attached: 1374441105230.jpg (600x449, 27K)

LA GOBLINA

I don't care that she's black. But what I'm expected to believe is that, out of a pool of thousands of black actresses, when all they had to do was cast someone who looks like they are physically capable, could project a bad ass attitude and convincingly drink a beer, that this was the best candidate for the job.

Statistically speaking, most people would rather a beautiful white woman than this femutt

Attached: timesup.jpg (597x467, 40K)

subhuman

all I had to do was draw a picture, say a word, eat a cow etc

non-whites are the most sensitive people on this earth.

All the shills BTFO. It was white erasure all along, no matter the excuses. Exactly the same as MJ and other characters. Marvel are racist.

He’s a product of European culture, so no, he cannot be black. Stop being a culturally appropriating bigoted cunt.

Fucking Volstagg would be a better leader than Niggyrie and he's a gluttonous drunkard himself.

>Marvel is racist
We know. Reminder, anti-racist is code for anti-white

>racist means hurting white boy feelings

lol cry more

I'm a lips guy, and it's rare for white women to have natural lips that are that good. They know this too, which is why so many insta-thots and pornstars get collagen injections

Attached: tessa-thompson-thor-ragnorok-920x598.jpg (920x598, 50K)

>borrows so heavily from European culture it’s instantly recognisable as European culture despite Marvel adding a few “alien” tweaks
R..race isn’t part of their identity.

You're only trying to set me off because you're so analblasted

>He’s a product of European culture, so no, he cannot be black.

Agree to disagree.

youtube.com/watch?v=QcZvhXT2CLk

Sup, Yea Forumsmblr. Capeshit sales still tanking?

I didnt mind her at all in Thor Ragnarok.
Her retarded FUCK MEN comments triggered me tho

Because her face is permanently locked in a smug expression. I call it the “Sarkeesian Effect”.

Is it bad my type is now black girls?

That thing she constantly does where she slides her head sideways is super fucking annoying.

Pick attractive black girls please

I promise you this. I may have jungle fever, but I will not go for trash fever.

Because whites are racist.

Why do you love men so much?

Are you one of these things perhaps

Attached: 1557030664183.jpg (500x628, 67K)

The little black girl from captain Marvel will be new iron man. She'd be an adult by now.

Old Avengers
>Tony
>Cap
>Thor
>Hulk
>Hawkeye
>Black Widow

New Avengers
>Brie Larson
>Black Captain America
>Black Panther
>Black Valkerie
>Shuri
>Scarlet Witch

Really makes me think.

No she's a different superheroine named Pulsar

It was fucking infuriating. Insultingly transparent, too.

>make mantis Asian and no problem
>make Valkry black and incels lose their shit
Really makes me think

WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Attached: 1557040127072.jpg (571x497, 120K)

These movies are not gonna do as well overseas if the cast isn't mostly white

Hela killed him in Thor 3.

If you had ever worked any kind of service industry job in your life, all you would want to do is cave their skulls in with a hammer. From my experience, they are the absolute worst people on the face of the planet. Horrible in just about every way a person can be horrible.

Asians are insects so it makes sense

Only if you want smart kids.

>thor meets his mother
>she tells him she's sure he became a great man
>gives up asgard to some chick because he doesn't want to lead
>then joins the guardians to and argues with Quill about who is in charge

what? his mom tells him he's going to be a great king, so he doesn't become a king? he doesn't want to be a leader of people, but he wants to be the leader of GOTG? The valkyrie being queen thing seems to be out of place.

Attached: MiBquestionsFordAndArnold.jpg (700x420, 61K)

>non white woman takes rulership from a white man
YASSSS QUEEN

>still somehow gets starring roles in marvel movies, hbo shows and men in black
What producer is she related to?

Why does it look like she's going bald.

I think that people loved the Thor and Starlord dichotomy so much in Infinity War that they chose to make an entire movie of that in Guardians 3

Marvel makes no sense but the soiboi fans are too ignorant to care

They pick a face of the diversity push every few years and funnel them into as many roles as possible.

Mantis was always Asian.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis_(Marvel_Comics)

Because she is.

>White men create something nice
>White men give blacks too many privileges
>Blacks come to power
>Blacks destroy the nice thing whites created
>RRREEEEEE
See South Africa you monkey.

Indeed
>Look at the top of her head
Oh no no no no no

Pom Klementieff is only half Asian because Hollywood hates Asians more than whites.

I know, it sucks. Lady Sif and the Warriors Three were criminally underused in the Thor series.

>white people steal land
>white people enslave the natives of the continent
>white people ravage the country of resources
>white people realise they are monsters and are scared of black people fightinbrg back
>white people concede and realise give black people equality before they get fucked up royally (see: Haiti)
>black people continue to fight for power and get it
>black people are now fucking shit up and getting rightful payback
>whitupiggu Beta men cry on a Vietnamese knitting bored

Read a book you albino shit skin monkey

Marvel cucks couldn't see this coming a mile away. Kek
Why do you think reddit loved this franchise so much, it was going to make their diversity dreams become reality and now more brainwashing propaganda for your white daughters to get blacked. lmao good goyim

I was unironically done with capeshit when Cap was giving counselling to that faggot.
Never paying to see another one of these things again.

Well you're not wrong about them fucking shit up for just about everyone. Ruining things is all they're capable of.

Attached: 1555268542624.png (1185x1213, 786K)

fucking destroyed desu

>several movies about how he wants to be a better king but realises he doesn't want to
>pawns it off to someone not even of royal blood and gets to travel the galaxy
Thor won. How many royal brats get to say that when they don't want the throne?

seems strange that he couldn't do both. could add interesting character conflict if he had to balance being a representative of asgard and trying to find himself. but now we get nothing.

well, white people literally canonized God/Adam/Eve/Jesus/Mary/all Angels as blonde blue-eyed hyper Caucasoids even though it makes no sense from an evolutionary (first humans) and geolocational (middle east) point of view.

Attached: jesses.jpg (280x350, 20K)

Honestly this

America doesn't have beautiful white people anymore.

I mean the "throne" essentially a fish barrel at this point and he told literally no one but Niggyrie about giving her the throne so he could always come back if he changes his mind and say he's taking back his rightful place.

>hollywood can only cast american actors

Who are they going to get their beautiful white people from? The UK?

Attached: inceldur.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

>villagers making the best use of given resources by fishing and workin hard
>she gon make some changes
Dem programs

This

Sif is actually still alive. She wasn't in Thor 3 due to scheduling.

She's white, extremely attractive and her character is straight though, sadly a bad fit for the new direction of the MCU, so she will probably never be mentioned again.

Why are white men so loathsome of POC women? Don't we have the right to exist?

Are you joking? Every woke female POC is either dating a white guy, or trying to date a white guy.

>you retards realize that she's the ruler of like 100 or so refugees in fishing village
Asgard still has an army

Attached: valk.jpg (1366x666, 124K)

From wherever they need

>be Asgardian
>new KANG is a negress

Black women are almost as bad as black men. They're overly aggressive and dumb.

>you had to research a specific date that was over 50 years ago about a comic book, lul noob
Get the fuck out of here beta faggot

We love non-white women
It's the woke ones we hate

Why not Sif? She literally disappeared from the movies.

>We love non-white women
Speak for yourself spic

How many black women appreciation threads do we have a day?

>calls whites albino shit skin monkey
>when he's just a shit skin monkey

Attached: 1465414239873.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

This is true. The MCU is super fun, as long as all you like are white men. Every minority and woman is honestly just annoying and there to one line or to get one cool scene to appease the minority and women watching.

Snapped into your blindspot

Uh, none.

Niggress is a new queen of Asgard. Nigger is a new Captain America.
Woman is the strongest Avenger.

Get ready for new Marvel phase boiiiiiiiis

>Why not?

She's white, straight and beautiful.

by looking weird as fuck and being cringe in real life

>white people steal land
How's it stealing if it wasn't even claimed up until then? Dumbass.
>white people enslave the natives of the continent
Kek. It was the natives who sold the slaves to the white man in the first place. So you might blame your grand-grand-grand-grand-grand daddy Bonginkosi for that faggot.
>white people ravage the country of resources
Sure. Why not?
>white people realise they are monsters and are scared of black people fightinbrg back
Wrong, dumbass. White people started educating the negro, whom a few decades prior couldn't and wouldn't want to learn how to read. Suddenly the negro becomes a part of modern society, the negro wants gibs.
Ofcourse. And how did that turn out for them? >pic related

Also why am I responding to an illiterate monkey?

Attached: mugabe.png (500x366, 80K)

To be fair Marvel has had legact characters since the 80s

Do you guys remember Teen Stark qfter the original one went crazy and died?
Or US Agent being the new Cap America?
Beta Ray Bill?

The actress has another gig. She was supposed to be in Ragnarok but couldn’t because of scheduling. Enough with the conspiracy theories.

Where have you been?
There's plenty of threads devoted to beautiful black women

She says something about being the man he is and not to worry so much about being the man he's supposed to be. Also I think it was a lazy way to make sure that huge responsibility of his is lifted so they can make more exciting space adventures with Thor.

To be honest, the MCU isn't so much about making the most sense, or the deepest lore, it's about appeals to emotion. They fuck with a lot of details and personality traits to fit what kind of thing they are going for. It's easy to gloss over this shit later when Guardians 3 comes out and Thor 4 comes out and it's full of neat space drama and fun.

They cut most of her part in TDW because she broke her back during filming, although since it looked like it was going to be a shitty love triangle, it may have been for the best. And yes, I'm aware she's still alive, but since she didn't show up for Endgame and Thor hasn't mentioned her once since TDW I doubt she'll be back.

I literally said in my post she wasn't in T3 due to scheduling conflicts.

Doesn't change the fact she's a bad fit for MCU going forward. They want mixed race "handsome" gay woke women characters like Tessa, not someone who looks like Sif.

hollywood was created by jews you mong, white retards are the ones who always steal and co-opt jewish works.

This

Attached: l_16.jpg (659x657, 35K)

>There's plenty of threads devoted to beautiful black women
Not by white men

To be fair if I had a Pegasus I'd be riding around on it

Attached: tumblr_otixd3iFJ91rpzbdgo1_540.gif (540x230, 1.63M)

>captain america and asgard get BLACKED
SEETHING

I'm sorry you can't enjoy sexy black women but go ahead and suck those black cocks you love so much

Attached: screen-shot-2017-03-22-at-2-31-10-pm.png (486x592, 267K)

Anthony deserves it. Chadwick stole the thunder he should have had. Chadwick doesn't even like it. He liked it for a month then died inside.

This

You're a racist dipshit is why

Spbp

>niggers

Attached: hhh laughing.jpg (400x300, 48K)