Set in the future

>Set in the future.
>Everyone is white.

This is the worst sci-fi trope ever. Why does this keep happening? Where are all the Asians and Africans in sci-fi? By 2100 they'll make up 83% of the world population. These people are severely under-represented in this genre.

Attached: Resistance.jpg (736x410, 65K)

I guess the movies assume white people had any common sense and closed their borders. Then it wouldn't matter if non whites are 99% of the world population

>Star Wars is set in the future
Dont have to read anymore to know this is a bait thread

I think one of the most boring tv sci-fi trope is when everything was just a dream. Either in virtual simulation or some sort of alien mind control.

>Future
Pretty low effort bait user

>Set in the future.
Did you read the wall of text at the beginning of any sw movies?

>Set in the future
Great thread OP

How is piloting even a job? Basically every single one of them dies. Unless you're telling me, it's because the movie is always centered on the most dangerous of dangerous plots, so that's why it always looks like they die and stormtroopers miss.

It is set long long ago you nignog.

>Set in the future

Literally the first thing in every fucking SW movie except R1

Attached: longtimeago.jpg (1440x800, 97K)

Fucking brainlets.

It's clearly set in the future. Just because it happened 'A long time ago', does not mean it's in the past. I know you lot are a bit dense, but come on.

Attached: 1550809453530.jpg (456x402, 30K)

In most sci-fi shows they don't mention the 2030s race war because it's a touchy subject

damn liberals and not understand what words mean

How far is the galaxy?

>It's clearly set in the future
It fucking don't, that's why the earth isn't at the central spotlight of the business as many other sci fi.

And the movies don't have references to old earth pop songs and shiet.

Or maybe earth isn't at the centre of everything because it's a forgotten homeworld. Maybe it was destroyed. Who knows.

Learn the concept of time, bitch.

What do you not understand? Are fucking retarded or something?

What does ‘a long time ago’ mean to you user?

just... stop

It's in another goddamn Galaxy, who says any earthly races need to be present? It could just be a large group of people from specific rebel worlds that have single races of human like people.

None of this has to make sense. Because why would it? It's another galaxy that could be completely different from ours.

because there's no reality where humans peak at technology if niggers still a thing

>Just because it happened 'A long time ago', does not mean it's in the past

Attached: f7e.png (225x268, 84K)

Attached: 1439272371842.jpg (768x432, 70K)

'A long time ago' from the perspective of the writer or whoever's retelling this story.

Based retards.

George Lucas was telling the story and he lives in the present, so a long time ago is in the past

Linguistic sophistry, how cute.

Attached: 1323069063252.jpg (470x280, 47K)

I bet every alien species had a race war and humans are the only ones whose dominant species are hobbled by compassion.
We will probably never leave the planet and the beige post-humans will die out from a meteor strike haha thx jews

Source?

They could just use drones like they did in the prequels.

>Set in the future
Alright, I chuckled.

No one does, so don't fucking make a deal about it when you don't even know it yourself

Where the fuck do you think we are you little cunt? Tryna get a discussion going here. You know... asking questions and that.

"Don't know? Shut up.". Feck off.

Attached: 1549349913265.jpg (600x315, 16K)

The point is no one knows about earth existing in star wars, so don't tell us shit like
>huh, why are humans here only white

Attached: 85850484_blackandwhitedownloadvvideogamesthread.png (1064x846, 540K)

This wasn't just about Star Wars though. I explained why in a previous post the reason I used that image of the resistance.

This topic is about sci-fi in general. Read the OP.

Attached: Hah.png (136x102, 20K)

The point is the guy I responded to DID mention earth being in star wars as possible, maybe you should read the reply next time

Attached: 626a9f4241.png (1200x842, 626K)

>Time be rasis an' sheeit