Damn

Damn.....

Attached: 18_year_old_virgin.jpg (348x495, 43K)

>Still a virgin at 18
Goddamn what a loser

hefner fucked kids

What's next? The 16 year old virgin? 14? 10?

I'm 25 (twenty five) years old and I never even kissed a girl.

Heh what a fucking loser, imagine being a virgin at 21 too lol

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Have sex

>put pp in vg
>nothing about my body is physically altered
>it's almost as if I'm still a virgin

Attached: 1556456052210.png (104x108, 25K)

Me neither, we aren't gonna make it.

I used to be in the same boat as you

now im a 30 year old khv

Your mind undergoes a genuine change after having sex for the first time and having consistent sex with a partner or one night stands after that.
Lack of sex after having sex is bad for you mentally, not losing your virginity by 16-18 is just fucking pathetic

Oh ok, guess since it doesn't matter you'll remain celibate from now on right?

Sounds like a load of horse shit to me. Did you read this on buzzfeed?

If my gf didn't fugg me because of religious reasons, does that still make me a pathethic failure?

>have sex
>hate women even more
Kinda anti-climatic.

Attached: 7E5334EB-82FA-465E-995C-E97E64E3ABB2.jpg (540x538, 70K)

I dindn't lose my virginity until late. I've had a couple of one night stands, sex on a couple of dates and one long term relationship.

Thing is, each day without sex is the same as any other. I haven't gotten laid in 6 months now and it's genuinely exactly the same feeling as when I was a virgin. Being a virgin doesn't matter. One day you'll have sex and it'll be fine. Probably a bit crap, but whatever. But any one day without sex is exactly like the last, unless you've had sex every day for the past 2 weeks because sometimes you just won't feel like it.

She's sucking off black guys as we speak

Ok then its no big deal. Guess you don't have to have anymore right?

Zoomers don't even want to drive anymore. What are the chances they'll have sex?

What are you talking about? I said it doesn't matter if you've had sex in the past, not having sex now is no better or worse for having had sex previously so being a virgon doesn't matter. I didn't say not having sex is great.

The issue you have isn't that you're a virgin, it's that you aren't having sex. The fact that you're a virgin is just some nonsense you need to get over.

Why would you need to drive when other people (and soon cars themselves) can drive for you?

If you havent reached triple digits by 14 why would you even show your face in public?

>sex-having normalfags condescending to virgins like always
>says being a virgin into adulthood is no big deal when you're basically a subhuman isolated from your peers and living a life of misery and loneliness

How do you get to work at 18? Rely on Mom and Dad to take you? If a friend, then someone needs to get their license

The movie is about a girl, you retards.

Although, to be fair my sister is a 25 year old virgin and I think she might be gay.

fucking lmao how out of touch you boomers are
have you heard of a thing called uber lmao

>women being virgins over 25
wew

>a 25 year old female that is a virgin
impossible if not mentally ill
>a 25 year old female that is a virgin AND gay
just straight up impossible

It's actually very weird because she's not a weirdo or anything. She's pretty normal but just never had a boyfriend. I swear I don't know if she's kissed a boy.

lol this is just a stealth "have sex" bait thread. Also you have to be really fucking degenerate if you think there is something wrong with women being virgins.

was her relationship with her dad fucked up? Was your dad a shitbag? Not implying he was just asking.

I can believe this

is not uncommon in the real world. i know a lot of atractive girls that didn't lost they virginity till after their 20s. its just that sluttier girls draw more attention and that the internet meta is more based around printscreens than around actual real life interactions.

No one is saying anything is wrong with it. Just very rare and strange from the perspective of our degenerate society.

I know you're joking but holy shit you sound like my nephew

>just never had a boyfriend
That doesn't mean she hasn't fucked like 20 dudes already mate.

loser

In our fucked up society a woman being a virgin over the age of 18 basically means shes mentally ill. At least more mentally ill than the typical woman.

Her Dad died when she was around 5. The step dad we grew up with was amazing. She has told me that she is afraid that someone molested her when she was young, but she has no memory of it. She is kind of a hypochondriac though so that doesn't really hold a lot of weight.

You'll hate women even more after you start having sex.

That's true, but my Mom would know. I think she really hasn't.

I don't hate women at all though.

What a dumb and unrealistic premise am I right haha

>I don't hate women at all though.
you will

35 and same :)

I get more confidence after a haircut than I do after a fuck.

Attached: 1425319687399.png (1182x904, 447K)

Fucked 15 girls. Lost virginity at 18. 25 now. AMA.

Attached: Jennifer-Lawrence-leaked-fappening-Celebrity-Leaks.net-61.jpg (765x1024, 333K)

Its true, no man is more misogynistic than Chad. Women don't care though obviously.

what did you have for lunch

>first kiss at 23
>lost virginity an hour later
>was beautiful and a treasured memory

Attached: 1469061236605.png (474x350, 215K)

General Tso's chicken with ice cold water

Do you prefer orange juice or apple juice?

does it still hurts ?

height
weight
dick size
max bench press

Some of these concepts for movies are just ridiculously unbelievable.

Attached: nbkissed.jpg (1195x1500, 334K)

What a ridiculous and absolutely absurd idea hahahah....

>first real kiss at 15 with a cute redhead girl
>"lost my virginity" with a femboi off tindr at 22
>it was the only time I ever had sex and he cut contact afterwards
>have no close relationships with anybody, have not been lovingly touched or even spoken to by a female in almost 4 years
I'm fine.

Attached: 1439491633043.jpg (633x758, 67K)

You've had sex with less women than the average homosexual.

>5'8
>144
>6
>mayonnaise

Attached: Jennifer-Lawrence-leaked-fappening-Celebrity-Leaks.net-42.jpg (765x1024, 441K)

Y'all are really acting like an 18 year old female virgin isn't actually equivalent to a 40 year old male one. It's not about the age, it's about the gender.

>impossible if not mentally ill
Can confirm this is true.

Attached: 5F35ACEE-E253-4932-99A7-143CD321A2EC.jpg (300x360, 36K)

Ayy bby
London???

wizardy soon friends

Not that uncommon desu. I would know since I'm a 23yo virgin myself Once you pass highschool without without having boyfriend chances are you're gonna wait for a while because at that point you are used to relationships not being a big part of your life. Your sister probably just doesn't care about sex that much

I’m 27 and have fucked about 35-40 girls, but 7 of them were prostitutes abroad (including one threesome and one foursome). Lost my virginity at 22

'8

same 26 in 5 months

Attached: 1538177907259.jpg (540x459, 24K)

Were your expectations subverted?

Except now you're projecting/assuming because the user you're responding to didn't express any concern over being a virgin. All they did was say they had never kissed anyone at 25. It was a pretty neutral post that you attributed things to that may or may not be true

what is it with burgers and blacked memes

You sound legitimately mentally ill
Seek therapy

retarded post

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, aren’t you, user?

>Tries to sound smart with mental gymnastics and a general misunderstanding of basic human interaction

literally a mentally ill person and most probably not even a virgin