So I noticed a lack of pokeman threads

What do you think of Pikachu cussing?
youtube.com/watch?v=bILE5BEyhdo
Also, pikachu sounds like deadpool. like WTF?
youtube.com/watch?v=1roy4o4tqQM
Compared with the sonic movie trailer though...
youtube.com/watch?v=198gzllaumo

Attached: pokemon-detective-pikachu.jpg (1000x667, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-zo68N_oBI
youtube.com/watch?v=OmlcM9RRhoQ&t
youtube.com/watch?v=6c1nakb-Efk&t
youtube.com/watch?v=m8PIGRHU-us&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh3Lt1BQaQw
youtu.be/frQ3LvbQ0AE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: videoplayback (1).gif (640x360, 2.51M)

>when you don't even try to be smart with your shilling

The trailers don't looks half bad. Might watch it on the telly when it comes around.

How can Pikacuck compare to Chadbotnik?

Attached: D5aX1_xV4AA1Pf9.jpg (2003x835, 110K)

there's a lack of threads because there's a lack of interest you pathetic fucking shill

it's like that for every box office bomb

this

Attached: D5l_WePW4AAbtMG.jpg large.jpg (712x359, 26K)

I was going to watch this next weekend but everyone just wants to watch endgame again. I'll pirate it once it's on blu ray.

I totally lost interest in watching any marvel movies after Captain Marvel.

>shilling
I don't give a fuck user, I never even watched Poke Man when it was on TV when I was a kid. I just like the trailers.

I haven't watched a marvel movie since civil war. I didn't watch that shit either but infinity war and endgame were incredible. Truly good films that adapted the source material perfectly. Best capeshit I had ever watched since BvS.

>Pokemon will bomb
user pokemon is still huge. Japanese mickey mouse is going to make money. you can place bets on it.
I'm not going to go the night of release is because I don't want to be in the theater with the hordes of fat sweaty neckbeards still playing pokemon go. I'm going to give it a few weeks at least. but I am going to see it, and it's probably the only movie I will go to this year because it looks funny.

>BvS was a good movie
just fucking hang your self

Better than any other marvel movie except probably Civil War, even then it resonates with me more. Infinity War and Endgame finally were better than end game and wasn't forumulaic garbage.

>ace ventura
>chad
lol wut?

Attached: 200.gif (311x200, 1.06M)

Noone cares, end game will be having repeat viewings. It won't break 50 million opening weekend.

>time travel movie with massive plot holes
>pikachu played by deadpool
user you underestimate the basement dwelling neckbeards, they will be going to both.

>massive plot holes

There are none, unless you don't understand the rules presented in the films.

And yeah pokemon is really popular, but people already spent money for end game. or will rewatch it.

there are numerous plot holes why couldn't they just go back and kill baby thanos?

They literally asked that same fucking question in the movie you mouth breather

They literally explained it in the film. Fuck your retarded, you cannot change the past because if you do so the past becomes your present. It's literally explained in the film by Banner what you just said.

If you haven't watched the movie just shut the fuck up already lol.

It's because there's a black lead.

Jesus Christ..

yeah I know, that's where the plot comes from, answer just answer the question so I could bring up how Captain america just goes back once to return the stones.

This. Would have went to see it otherwise. Japs are in agreement with me.

how could captain america return the stones to the four new timelines by going back once?

also why was nebula sent to the past and place where old nebula would be? why didn't she bring it up before so they could avoid sending her there and having the mixup?

Because he didn't go back once you fucking moron. He jumped multiple times utilizing the suit with pym particles and then stayed behind at the end.

Jesus you can't even follow a children's film.

Because her going back to the past is her visiting a literal different nebula. Which is why when past nebula dies future nebula doesn't evaporate.

Lol you're fucking stupid.

I'm a blond haired blue eyed anlgo and i wouldn't even mind a slant eyed gook or Jap in the role. It would make way more sense given the roots and you can still check off the diversity card. But half black, no way.

that's not the point about nebua you pleb, I'm asking if she knew thanos and old nebula would be there why didn't she bring it up when they calculated when to get the stones? why did it have to be a day when thanos would be there? why did it have to be nebula sent there?

but isn't that just creating more timelines?

No, because he is putting the stones back in those different timelines preventing them from diverging.

also if past nebula was able to stick here finger in the machine and create a portal to bring a ship from another timeline to the present, couldn't present nebula have also done that with the stones? making them going back to the past entirely pointless?

What scene are you even talking about?

because she did know shes cybernetic, only thanos did at that point, and secondly they needed someone to navigate since none of the avengers sent to that location knew where either of the stones were. her getting caught was borderline lazy.
the ancient one explains that time lines are all consistent but they will splinter if one event isnt possible in the timeline such as banner taking the timestone making dormamu unbeatable. when cap returned the stone he resolved the splinter and returned that timeline to the main timeline

whatever go waste your time for three hours if you feel like it.

lol you haven't seen the movie and are reaching trying to find plotholes, yikes man.

Kill yourself.

no, ebony maw created pym particles according to the russos, they used the pym particles to return to the avengers return pad so thats why the ship appears when nebula initiates the machine. its very poorly explained in the movie but the directors cleared it up post film.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-zo68N_oBI
not really I'm going off someone else's opinion, you're just a faggot who would like any marvel movie regardless.

>watching a literal dog fucker
>haven't watched the film and are listening to said dog fucker who probably brings up these plotholes which are literally explained in the film if you pay attention, thus making them not plotholes
>he watched this dog fucker who doesn't understand films

AHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're still marvel's bitch, they already have you're money, they don't even have to try anymore, you mindless marvelbots will go see it.

also I literally have no clue he fucked dogs, and don't care because I'm not searching around for people who fuck dogs like you apparently do

>moving the goal posts
>literally has not seen the film and posts a dog fuckers analysis of the movie
>he listens and probably watches the dog fuckers videos
>he posted said dog fuckers explanation of plot holes
>said plot holes get literally demolished in seconds in a thread

Jesus man, what a loser.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA, you are absolutely seething at this point.

couldn't she been sent back the day before thanos got there?

you're a horse fucker and you can't prove that you aren't.

You seriously must be new as shit if you didn't see his defense on why bestiality isn't immoral. Are you underage?

you're still a horse fucking faggot.

the only reason they were caught was because thanos changed his course to go find this nebula.

Nice projection and moving of the goal posts. Next time watch a movie before you discuss plot holes like a complete mongoloid.

Also, I can tell you're absolutely livid right now. Fucking faggot lol.

I don't care, I'm still not going to watch Captain Marvel 2.

I can tell you're getting cock in the ass day and night like Mr. Hands.

Nobody is retard, she's in the film for 15 minutes. Noone cares about Captain Marvel.

Kill yourself kek.

YIKES, calm down incel.

15 minutes too long.

>Detective Pikachu thread already devolved into capeshit wars
Just fucking end it

Red's in the movie too. He makes a surprise cameo.

Attached: 1556859411939.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

I completely agree, but she is absent for all the parts that matter.

No one gives a fuck. The bigger issue is that he's played by Kamen Rider Fucking Drive.

Okay THAT is fuckin' cool.

how about you marvelbots go to you're own thread because I'm tired of repeating myself I don't give a fuck about marvel anymore, Captain Marvel killed it permanently for me.

Nobody cares, end game was incredible. Imagine missing out on IW/Endgame because of a shitty movie like captain marvel.

What an absolute brainlet, not only that, you literally spoiled the film for yourself, you essentially spoiled this generations return of the jedi.

You let some dumb thot like Brie ruin your enjoyment and conclusion of a series.

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

How the fuck are people still asking about the time travel aspect
It was explained so well in the movie, you're a fucking retard if you didn't understand it right away.

youtube.com/watch?v=OmlcM9RRhoQ&t
youtube.com/watch?v=6c1nakb-Efk&t

Detective Pikachu is actually getting a lot of positive reception in its home country. Nobody seems to be batting eyes at Tim's skin color either.

Attached: D0inii0VAAA3B-D.jpg (1200x861, 164K)

>cherry picked examples

You two shill bots don´t HONESTLY expect us to waste even half a brain cell on this retardation?
Right?

RIGHT???

Attached: 1553360189988.gif (434x244, 3.94M)

youtube.com/watch?v=m8PIGRHU-us&t

Here's another one. Look bud, show me some examples of your own that Tim being black has any impact on the audience. People are mostly interested in the Pokemon creatures rather than the human characters.

How the fuck has no video footage or terrible blurry photos leaked from this yet?

I care more that pikachu talks.
I care more that Hollywood is STILL making shit adaptations of Japanese IPs.

Did I fucking stutter? Do it.

Do you care about the fact that Japan already made a talking pikachu game?

Don't tell me you're one of these weirdos who'd want them to try and pack a traditional pokemon story into a 2 hour long movie and fail miserably in doing so?

To be honest, I don't even like Pokemon. I just want hollywood to stop adapting shit from Japan.
Also this movie will flop. You know it will. Anime/vidya movies ALWAYS flop.

Riiiiiiight....

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-05 POKÉMON Detective Pikachu - Official Trailer #1 - YouTube.png (376x78, 5K)

>watching a trainwreck means you like trainwrecks

so which is it? a trainwreck or a flop?

they're 2 completely different things and at this point it just seems like you're moving goalposts.

more to the point, why am I assuming you're arguing in good faith when you're clearly shitposting?

>they're 2 completely different things
Not really. Both mean the movie is shit.

Then what means the movie is fucking good then?

A trainwreck usually implies the movie is bad, critically, whereas a flop is used to describe a commercial disaster.

Bladerunner 2049 was a flop, but it wasn't a trainwreck.

>Pokemon

Attached: 1545532765793.webm (640x358, 2.71M)

WHYY WHY DO THEY FUCKING DO IT
ARE THEY DESPERATE FOR COCK

Ok fair enough.
However the Det Pikachu movie is shit and will flop.

you Marvelbots don't expect me to waste my time on your generic boring capeshit do you?

Pikachu's voice is WAY deeper than Ryan Renolds in the video game this is adapting.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh3Lt1BQaQw

this is going to be the first video game adaptation that doesn't flop.

You think every movie is shit.

where’s that DAMN chaos emerald

nice, only half the views of endgame's trailers and this is the first "live action" pokemon movie. I doubt Iron Man's trailer was getting those kinds of views back in 2007.

>tfw they don’t even try to shill here
Why do they hate Yea Forums?

YouTube didn’t even exist in 2007

the critics are already giving it 75% reviews. it's not going to flop it's going to do fine just by shear fanpower alone. were you alive in the late 90s? I remember like every other kid had a gameboy and was playing pokemon, it's ingrained in the culture more than marvel, because only nerds read comics, cool kids played vidya.

That's what they said about Super Mario Bros.

I think a lot of people are going to be finished with the MCU after Endgame, they'll be like, that's the end of this chapter, and while I liked the chapter, I am not prepared to emotionally invest in another chapter

Where will they put their emotions? Pikachu

Attached: 97eb4afa-2cf4-45fe-864c-9a7d6cb5d7cb.png (732x600, 206K)

Look at that cutie.

are fucking joking? It's been around long enough for me to like videos that are now unlisted. but I still have access to because I liked them.
youtu.be/frQ3LvbQ0AE
how old are you?

he killed someone and got away with it

he chad

I think he's so cute that I want to bite him on his noggin.

See you Monday dumbass

Attached: 1544757649303.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

>being a criminal is being a chad

If its so easy why don't you do it?

cuz your a beta, you're afraid of the consequences, just like you're afraid of talking to women

this is why your an incel

>you're an incel because you don't want to kill people.
I think you need help.

Nice deflection
>hurr durr le help
Where do you think you are? Facebook?

Ryan Reynolds is the dad, the dad was put into Pikachu’s body by Mewtwo to save his life.

The plot is so obvious and ruins the chance this movie makes more Nintendo properties into movies besides Mario.

like Fluke? where the dad reincarnates into a dog?

Attached: 51X0JB1NNNL._SY445_.jpg (313x445, 28K)

Not reincarnation. Im guessing theres some chemical or item that transfers people to pokemon, the dad was a scientist who worked on it, evil corp came and mewtwo saved the dad from death by transferring his conciousness to a pikachu but he lost his memory.

Movie will have ryan reynolds come back in person at the end and the kid goes to live with him and help him to setup a sequel

Or Jack Frost, where the dad reincarnates into a snowman

Or Star Wars, where the dad reincarnates into a robotman

is this going to be a new trope?

I just think it's funny that they made the kid who's dad disappeared black. I'll have to suspend my disbelief if the kid's father that left wasn't also black.