WHAT'S NEXT FOR MARVUHL

No Iron Man
No Wolverine

What to get exited next for?

Attached: 221.png (664x448, 589K)

Shells will get exited for anything corporate related.

stronk females to replace all the evil white men

Spideyman and Strange. That’s about it. Maybe Black Panther for some more culture.

Marvel movies make money no matter how awful they are

They previously got you exited for a fucking ANT-MAN lmao

Who cares? Iron Man 1 was the only good nu-MCU movie.

GoTG 3 with Thor (and Beta Ray Bill)
That’s it.

All Whoa-man Marvelllll!!! Iron cunt! She bulk! Captian south american(captian pussy!) Dr strange pussy! Spider wohman, thora the whore-ah!

This is happening. Fuck this generation, the elimination of the male role in the male role.

Cunts incoming.

They'll probably recast the X-Men and Fantastic 4

I mean Dr Doom, Wolverine, Cyclops, The Thing would all fit pretty neatly into the MCU

gaurdians, strange, ant man 3, hopefully a stand alone fantastic 4 movie with none of the avengers butting in. i miss iron man thor and captain america too but theres still lots of stuff that can go on in phase 4, especially with 2 spiderman movies lined up.

nothing

Attached: The Future of Marvel is pure shit.jpg (1709x747, 125K)

Confirmed so far are:
>Spider-Man: Far From Home
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
>Doctor Strange sequel
>Black Panther sequel
>Black Widow prequel
>The Eternals
>Shang-Chi
There is also the potential for a fourth Thor movie, a third Ant-Man movie and a second Captain Marvel movie. On top of this, the future will also hold the MCU's introduction of the Fantastic Four and the X-Men.

tom holland already spoiled that there will be a third spiderman before his contract is up. captain marvel has a contract for 7 movies and so far has only done 2.

>Captain Marvel
Hopefully she dies in the next movie and 'appears' as a cameo in the other 4 in her contract

early 2020's: They'll keep making these single movies until the fumes of end game run out. Mid-late 2020's: Just when they start getting boring they'll reveal some new x-men shit and also pump up galactus in the background along with the fantastic 4 and it will be like 10x better than the previous incarnations, also fantastic four (millenials and some zoomers will complain that wolverine "looks wrong", everyone else will carry on, it will make a lot of money). People will flock to that. It will be the next big thing. early 2030's: Somehow via alternate universe or time travel they'll introduce a new ironman and avengers. It will all come together in mid 2030's for an epic 3 part trilogy where they all have to come together to defeat Galactus. Cosmic entities, Thanos will magically come back, etc...They could keep going with this really. Perhaps by then they will have bought the rights to DC and cucks will jizz in their panties.

Attached: 472.jpg (375x342, 12K)

Spider-man, Doctor Strange, Asgardians of the Galaxy, and Shang-chi has a good director behind it. BP2 is probably going to be up its own ass from all the praise from the first movie unless they humble themselves and also make sure they don't instantly have Shuri become the new Tony for everyone and instead have her go the Black Panther route like the comics. The Eternals is probably going to be ridiculous since it's dealing with cosmic wank.

For the hypothetical stuff in the future:
Hopefully Kamen Rider Ant and Kamen Rider Wasp get a movie where Scott's daughter also gets a suit.
X-men are obviously in the pipeline as well as the Fantastic Four otherwise that Fox deal is pointless.
Spidey is one of the most beloved Marvel characters so I can't see them squander that even if they have to give into Sony on some things just to make more movies with him. There's no way he's not going to be here for years to come.
Nova Corps are a very high possibility considering it could tie Captain Marvel and The Eternals into more cosmic nonsense.
We also have all the Netflix characters. I know the shows failed to become a huge hit so we might never see them in the MCU movies, but at the same time there's no stopping a cameo in someone's standalone movie like Daredevil befriending Peter and them sharing the limelight.

There's a lot where they can go and this is still ignoring tons of characters.

Spiderman is ok. Dr. Strange and Ant Man are great but they seemingly can't carry a big box office hit. Maybe Strange 2 will be different after he got a lot more exposure in Avengers 3.1 and 3.2, and the normies know who he is now. GotG is still good, and Thor is still probably going to be around at least for GotG 3. I like the rest of the characters and movies, but things like Black Panther and Captain Marvel have several hundred million dollars worth of political identitarian advertising campaigns to prop them up and were fairly generic MCU fare outside of that. They have the entire Fox library now so I'm sure they'll give us some white male leads who can carry. If they don't, the MCU will slowly wither and die. I'm not obsessed with capeshit, so whatever.

Hear me out ok.

Cyclops

> captain marvel has a contract for 7 movies and so far has only done 2.
They might change their minds because the reception for the character and actress have not been too great.

Except for Paul Rudd there's not a SINGLE person with charisma left
Marvel is finished

Attached: 1477294406652.gif (300x276, 3.04M)

Strange wasn't as prevalent in Endgame but IW's fight alone probably bumped him up like 10 levels in everyone's books, I know his fight against Thanos easily rivals Cap's fights in multiple movies.

Spiderman will be the next central figure. Guarantee the next phase will have him as the focal point.

And I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of it he gives his web shooters to a plucky young black kid.

>captain marvel has a contract for 7 movies
When was this said?

theres still falcon and hawkeye and the guardians. other than that they kinda killed off all the cool guys. spiderman is funny and a good peter parker but hes just not enough to carry the avengers like thor and iron man did.

Marvel will probably be limping along at this point.

The whole story for the major characters like Iron Man is done which was helping pull along movies like Ant Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel. People into the general series of movies saw it as obligatory to see most all of them because it all seemed to tie into the same universe, but now it's gutted with its biggest name gone.

Not to say Guardians of the Galaxy will do poorly, but it'll do well because it has a charismatic lead rather than because of it being a Marvel movie. What will be important to watch is how they handle X-Men, because if they do for a quip filled Marvel tone then Marvel will be letting these properties wither in comparison to what they're capable of.

Black Panther would be kino if they kept his personality from the comics

Captain America with Falcon is going to be really weird going on. The guy has no super powers, he's essentially only good with a specialized wingsuit and that's it. Unless he gets the super serum or something magical happens it's going to be pretty ridiculous. Bucky would have made more sense as the pick since he doesn't instantly die from being knocked into a wall at full force and his arm won't snap when the shield flies back at his magnetic hand at 500 mph.

Attached: 1556914695840.jpg (1400x2000, 241K)

X-Men
Xforce
Xfactor
Fantastic four
Galactus
Silver surfer
Adam warlock
Annihilus
Sentry
Gladiator
Quasar
Nova
Namor
Dr Doom
All the heralds of Galactus
Deadpool
Alpha Flight
Captain Britain
The Savage land
Kang the conqueror
Mister Sinister
Onslaught
Franklin Richards
Kang
Mephisto
Blackheart
Modok
Beta Ray Bill
Blue Marvel
She-Hulk
Moon Knight
Moon Dragon
Shuma Gorath
Hyperion
The Micronauts
Squadron Supreme
Etc,etc

I really do wonder if there will be another Avengers movie ever again. It's weird to know that this was the last one.

>No Wolverine
What happened to Bubs the Snikt?

just look up brie larson 7 picture contract you lazy bum.
yeah i just thought about it, he doesnt have serum and he doesnt really have any interesting established enemies yet.

We still have Guardians. Nothing else left is even worth watching though.

so did the nigger america get the serum to or hes just a dude with a shield
if thats the case thats fucking terrible

Kang was gonna be a sweet turn after Endgame since he too is a time traveler.

Bet he gets Wakanda jizz or whatever it's called to power up in the next movie

A Ant-Man/Giant-Man 3 homaging kaiju/Tokusatsu roots

Attached: 1556601247042.gif (200x150, 1.93M)

he is just a dude with shield unless it turns out that time travelling cap brought him some of the serum

Black Panther literally has the serum. It's not too far fetched for Falcon to also get the serum from there.

guys imagine if scarlet witch used her psychokinesis to jerk you off lol

There will be, it's gonna take a few years to build up a new team.

I thought the last plant was destroyed at the end of the movie or am I remembering wrong? The edgy military guy burned everything but the one flower they used to give WAKANDA FOREVER his powers back.

>Does the Ultra transformation when going into big mode.
>Make him Rider Kick the baddie.

What serum? The heart shaped flower that gives Black Panther his powers is only for the king or queen of Wakanda.

They break that rule in Black Panther though. Killmonger becomes king but they sneak off some of the flower stuff for Black Panther to drink so he can fight him.

Kilmonger had claim on the throne as he had royal blood. Anyone with royal blood may challenge the king, which he did and won.

Yeah I know, what I'm saying is that Black Panther wasn't king at that point and was still given the powers.

given that killmonger destroyed the flowers in the first place, there was no realistic expectation that he would agree to giving up the power for ritualistic combat once black panther returned. killmonger broke the rules, so they broke the rules to remove him.

Dude with a shield and wings.

that isnt any better.
is that what she did to thanos?

Cute Spidertwink

Attached: 44A8D2F0-221E-423D-90AB-635E318D13D4.jpg (611x611, 140K)

i see that all of that bullying did nothing

Attached: ManCriesStarWars.jpg (800x420, 84K)