Attached: BASEDTZ.jpg (1024x614, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LXB-LvBwJdM
youtube.com/watch?v=ooOELrGMn14
youtube.com/watch?v=2Znqt2b8CKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8U0LydpeVfI
youtube.com/watch?v=o18fHNViS0M&app=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never before has one man out out so much kino.

Attached: C47EDDA4-A361-4BF9-ACFC-206951D61CC7.jpg (745x505, 46K)

This dude is seriously ruining Twilight Zone.

Whatever happened to Psychological suspenseful mindfuckery horror?

I could and I bet half of Yea Forums could write something better and actually twilight zone-esque than this shit fuck.

Attached: every_tv_show_forever.png (772x580, 965K)

lol another shit episode.
what an embarrassment.

Attached: huh.jpg (307x483, 33K)

Oh look, all the 'toxic' men are white. I knew they would have an episode with mostly white actors eventually.

Attached: toxic.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

>CBS all access
Are people seriously paying for this shit

Just stick to Inside no.9 if you want Twilight Zone-esque tv show without trendy politics

If it's so easy you try it. Btw, these episodes are so good they are eligible for nomination for emmys. So yeah, they are critically acclaimed

When will the blatant propaganda end, lads?

Attached: 1556585252031.jpg (800x450, 37K)

>watching anything from blm niggers

Attached: 1551565498747.gif (607x609, 754K)

This show really doesn't do subtle messages does it. Episode 6 was an anomaly.

there's no point in making fun of white men because the most they'll do is cancel their blacked subscriptions

I could very well, and not just me, but half of Yea Forums could write something better than this fuck. Eat shit.

>>CBS all access

somebody should do a youtube parody about how %90 of the people who watch garbage like this and STD don't pay for it.

>ayo whyboi quit bein so toxic while us niggas fuk yo bitch

Imagine thinking you could do better than an Oscar winning director who made this show eligible for emmy awards

What is it with half-breeds and constantly needing to lash out their self-hatred?

Reddit is loosing it shit over this show, too much SJW themes in it according to them

Which subreddit tho

This motherfucker is a poster child for fucking man children. Just look at his pudgy body structure, the glasses and best of all; his skin color. The show fucking sucks and all his work will suck because its aimed at specific audiences that are feminine, emasculated man children and or fagots of all colors and Creed. If any of you had half a fucking brain you would realize this and stop trying to force yourselves to watch every single fucking movie and TV show that's released. Find other hobbies and do things to improve yourselves. One of my old roommates is the fucking epitome of the target audience for man children. You know what he looks like? Small, frail, pale and wears glasses just like that fagot Peele. All he ever did was sit in front of his fucking tv like a fucking old lady and watch TV shows and movies one after the other. He ate the same fucking shit everyday and best of all has or had, hope it's fucking dead, a cat named after an extremely popular.....TV show.
Welcome to the fucking twilight zone mother FUCKERS

That depends, is user black? If so I think he would have a shot

But even that one sucked desu the twist sucked and the story dragged. They stretched a 20 min story into 54 minutes

I'm sure that has nothing to do with the episodes poorly tackling currently popular social issues at all.

Based

I don't know if "hack" can be applied to anyone more accurately than Peele. He gets acclaim for pandering to political culture and acts like he's fucking Hitchcock because of it.

youtu.be/LXB-LvBwJdM
Just fucking look at this, its actual nauseating

Every single thread on Facebook or wherever you go on this subject is flooded with blacks praising it. Why do they defend anything with their skin color. It's amazing really.

>poorly tackles topic
>gets rewarded
???

>replying to a post that unironically sums up their point with "So yeah..."

>/pol/tards are too far removed from reality to realize this skit is defending the people who say "not all men"

It's a meteor that literally makes all men rapists who don't care about women. If it has any message, it's showing people what the world would be like if all men were ACTUALLY bad.

no lol

>that goofy voice
>as a serling replacement
weeew

Attached: 1535891731905.gif (342x338, 1.5M)

Welcome to the entertainment industry.

Yes, it's happened before. If your movie or television focuses on current social issues, it doesn't matter how well executed it is, it's just the fact that you talked about them and that deserves a reward apparently.

So I'm not allowed to respond to a post that says "Oh yeah" to wrap up their point? What?

Wrong. Peele and the co-star in the episode confirmed it's about toxic masculinity. He said it's a huge threat today

Bruh this guy makes a fucking killing off of pandering, you think he's gonna stop now?

>Black Mirror: what if we do Twilight Zone but worse and more hackneyed
>nuTwilight Zone: what if we do Black Mirror but worse and more hackneyed

Attached: 1480582296992.png (493x381, 78K)

You can really compare America based on how white it was and what Twilight Episodes were like. And at that, you can compare civilization in general on the same model.

>object turns people into maniacs
where have I heard this before?

Attached: e2622b16b6051027c508146f475d20b3.jpg (1000x1500, 322K)

Isn't this the guy that directed Get Out? He should be able to write good shows.

>copy stepford wives
>thinking he has talent

I'm starting to feel discriminated against

Will we ever get regular entertainment ever again? Not even WW2 propaganda was this on-the-nose.

It should at least be in black and white.

>toxic masculinity bad
>every woman wetting their pantis over various GoT characters eg Jaime Lannister who tried to killa kid and fucked his sister next to their dead son's corpse, and various other cunty things

>Whatever happened to Psychological suspenseful mindfuckery horror?

Attached: 1453982045795.gif (500x500, 1.88M)

>Not even WW2 propaganda was this on-the-nose.

yeah Hollywood is literally putting out shit that's as bad as the 'Eternal Jew' only its Ok if its about whites. Really makes you think.

>toxic masculinity bad
only when wypipo do it
*turns on rap music*
>AYO OOGA BOOGA WE FINNA FUCK YO BITCH WHITEY

>Whatever happened to Psychological suspenseful mindfuckery horror?
it's been replaced by WOKE """horror"""

Attached: 1461708550506.jpg (492x449, 48K)

>wypipo

whipple

Attached: whipple.jpg (1310x731, 123K)

Someday soon we'll shut their lying mouths, friend

>elite asspat awards from the circlejerk council are the mark of quality

It's funny 'cause if these American blacks went to Africa they'd get shut the fuck down by the blacks there.

Attached: 1552855047715.gif (332x250, 1.47M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ooOELrGMn14

Here in case anyone wants to see the source of the .gif.

because rather than elevate themselves to their better half, they feel inadequate/judged and they go full Sour Grapes and "embrace" their lesser half.

Obsessed incel

Same thing with natives. Victim culture just keeps people down.

saw the first three episodes. first was the best, second was not bad but kinda didn't go the extra mile, third was good. can't say i'm really surprised over-sensitive right wingers think it's autobad but i think it's pretty decent so far.

Head back to reddot incel projector.

women perpetuating toxic masculinity doesn't make it not bad, it just makes the women who encourage it also bad

Attached: 57398703_337303677135640_473869419714445312_n.jpg (870x852, 92K)

Bullshit, he's having the time of his life trolling. You really think all of social media is the only one who gets a laugh out of acting stupid? Saying and doing the dumbest things just for a reaction? The man walked into a boardroom with a script that ended with an underground tunnel to a school and a hoard of racist(ALL WHITE) cops being defeated by phone cameras-a script he didn't eve fucking write- and got it approved. Don't even pretend this wouldn't be an absolute blast, to get paid assloads of money to hear people crow about social media about how your kid version of some guy you don't care about is 'brilliant satire'.

Self hatred? If it were me I'd love everything about my bullshit life that shouldn't be, wouldn't be if the 'woke' crowd wasn't so stupid, but is because somehow he lucked into being 'that' black guy they can praise endlessly.

Dilate

>trolling
hes an insecure fag like all half breeds

>toxic masculinity

the fact that people even use this phony term as if it really exists is a triumph of modern propaganda.

This, the Jews and the people sent up on stage to dance don't give a fuck. They revel in decadence, destruction, and manipulation of the masses while they churn a profit. If I were them, I'd take it one step further and start holding dark rituals and sacrificing goyim just to keep my high going.

uh huh. regardless of what you call it, there is such a thing as needless macho bullshit that is destructive to the self and to others and there's nothing wrong with wanting to minimize that. people who too-broadly apply the idea are cancerous too of course.

>there is such a thing as needless macho bullshit that is destructive to the self and to others
There really isn't. Most of what people refer to as toxic masculinity is entirely harmless stuff that may be a bit unpleasent to some people.

what have they done to my show

>there's nothing wrong with wanting to minimize that
Take your lysenkoism horseshit and fuck off back to comrades. Reminder that in the vocabulary of a leftshit doesn't exist anything like 'toxic femininity'.

umm no recasting a neutral word like masculinity by putting a negative term in front of it is propaganda plain and simple. Like the poisonous jew , the cancerous feminist or the criminal negro.

>defending the people who say "not all men"
>defending faggots
Only proper answer to someone who accuse all men of something is 'shut the fuck up bolshevik', followed by curb stomping.

meatheads starting fights for no reason and actual rapists aren't imaginary things, sounds to me like your perspective is warped from having had too many dumb tumblr/twitter harpies posts funneled your way to laugh/rage at

yeah you sound very reasonable and grounded. i agree that it's about time women and feminism at large acknowledge toxic femininity. you can't argue for that while also arguing toxic masculinity is completely made-up.

As if anyone trusts critical opinion anymore

>meatheads starting fights for no reason and actual rapists aren't imaginary things
You mean things women do as well?

user the only good/decent episode was the very 2nd one & they didn't even have the galls to show the monster because this time there isn't one!

Ayo,..what if like. black and white people switch color skin for a day.

and whitey go back in time as slaves

Attached: XYGMKAV35VGG7FVLCSTY5QQ5YI.jpg (1400x788, 133K)

>*roaring applause*
>*emmys and oscars rain from the sky*

I thought Get Out was surprisingly good. Expected a preach-fest but it honestly didn't touch on slavery in a heavy handed way at all and kept a pretty light mood. Is Us comparable?

So it's just their version of The Screwfly Solution then?

what if every Jewish media executive woke up tomorrow to find their daughter dating a black man?

>meatheads starting fights for no reason and actual rapists aren't imaginary things
Rape is just a thing that happens in nature you can't stop that. And meatheads starting fights for no reason is a pretty rare thing.

us was kinda shit in my opinion, i dont even really know what the theme was

Thank god I dropped this shit after the first episode.

That's reality.

original twilight zone was pretty on-the-nose when an episode was trying to make a point. i watched one recently where some puritan dude picks up a gambling addiction and a slot machine follows him around and beckons to him

you realize you are defending/minimizing rape with a ridiculously weak argument (murder happens in nature so why stand against it?) as an attempt to assert that toxic masculinity isn't a real thing, right? does that not strike you as contradictory? don't you think "rape isn't that bad" could itself be a manifestation of destructive macho bullshit?
as an aside, accountability isn't a zero-sum game where either only men or only women have it and it kind of seems like people these days are treating it like it is

>Is Us comparable?

Every reviewer who had a single good thing to say about it always said the same thing
>this movie isn't really about the 'little details', you need to look at the bigger picture and themes!

So if you're okay with ignoring utter stupidity and still proclaiming it brilliant then you'll have a ball.

actually is not , Jews have very low rates of interracial marriage.. They don't practice what they preach.

>B-BUT THE OLD TZ WAS POLITIC-
Some were. And it was always stuff like "Dont be racist" and "Dont start suspecting your neighbours".
This is preachy garbage

That's a bummer, will lower my expectations if I see it.

They wouldn't give a shit, as a matter of fact they'd be happy to sacrifice them to further their ideology because most of them are lower level levites who serve the kohanim. Also, according to the jew laws, jewish blood flows through the mother, so nigger jews like Eric Andre are technically jews and not niggers.

No I'm saying you can't stop rape not that it's not bad.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm glad it's not a rehash of the old Twilight Zone where literally 100% of episodes dealt with a WW2 soldier, World War 2, Nazis, or Hitler. It would make sense that he's picking on men because they're the ones who put Hitler in power.

Considering this is is clown world, how likely is it that he will get booted from the project due to causing poor ratings or making CBS lose money?

>putting this much effort into posting
he sees you as on the side of the baddies and will never honestly consider a single thing you say, you realize that right?

When will media star talking about toxic feminity?
we need to start talking about all these women destoying mens lives to get a little bit more attention

You wouldn't think that way if you had sex, virgin loser.

Redpilled

>hurr durr
I don't see him as anything. I just think stopping rape through a change in culture is a foolish goal to have since rape is not cultural phenomenon.

>that statue ended up being a fuck up many times over

Calling the twist now: The meteor didn’t make men more toxic, it made women more bitchy and that bitchiness is setting off the bad behavior in the men.

Can anybody give me a synopsis of the last 2 eps? The first two is just meh to me.

Well yeah, see CAM. Lauded by critics for being a movie about poor sex workers, but it's shit.

they should write a twilight zone episode about it

did you notice that the nigress had hairy armpits?

what did they mean by that?

Attached: 434d072f1a9cba0140caa54d6708ec90.png (1009x630, 805K)

have sex incel

There’s nothing remotely offensive about this interview. Are you honestly pissed that he chose a black character as his favorite ‘final girl’?

then he should marry a black girl

Calling it, the meteor did nothing to the men.

Has anyone ever went downhill as fast as Peele? Everyone loved him a few years back now he’s an SJW hack.

What the fuck are you on about nigger. Putting an adjective in front of a neutral word isnt propaganda its fucking English. There are plenty of instances of over-masculine behavior ruining perfectly neutral situations. Have you never had a buddy start shit in a bar with some huge guy just to see if he could take him? It usually ends with your buddies and the big guys buddies scrapping it out until the bouncer cracks you in the head and throws all of you out. There are plenty of situations where dudes tryna big dick dudes ends up in an all around shit show. Has the media blown it out of proportion? Yes. But its still real. You've either red pilled yourself into blue pilled territory, or you dont have male friends and argue/ troll for no reason other than to sound retarded

No, my mother is part black and she’s awful.

is she wearing panties?

last episode was kino

A Traveler was awesome as well

better than black mirror t b q h f a m

That toxic femininity though

You're just making shit up. Have sex

have sex, incel

Like? Can you describe something which is needlessly macho? And can you describe in what way you're forced to be around it? You aren't forced to watch a macho film.

You implying females can be "toxic" in any way just proves you're the bitter virgin incel.

have you ever seen females back-stab each other and call each other names ? Or get into screaming fights over nothing ? But yeah its only white men who act like assholes , it must be masculinity that's 'problematic'.

They’ll make another 3 seasons with him. It’s propaganda at this point, they don't care about the money.

Attached: EAA6A56E-4BAD-4B9D-B0C0-8F3FD123DD23.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

you're the incel, virgin

So... is this episode going to be about toxic male gamers in a society?

Attached: anitapatriarchy.jpg (338x506, 68K)

best twilight zone intro coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=2Znqt2b8CKQ

This whole thing is literally
>man does it
>bad

>woman does
>good

Truth is shitty behavior is shitty behavior regardless of sex but the entire political climate of today demonizes men for the same things women are let off scot free.

>man picks fight
>bad evil toxic

>woman picks fight
>strong empowered takes no shit

>man cheats
>evil hates women thinks with his dick

>woman cheats
>she was abused her husband/bf didn't care about her she's empowered for taking control of her vagina

Goes for everything

>man wants woman that is caring and loving
>he has mommy issues lazy wants to keep women down

>woman wants a man that provides and protects
>good her choice men should provide for women

World is fucked.

My hatred for Jordan Peele grows everyday

Attached: 075,f.jpg (500x584, 54K)

Bro they made a movie called mean girls and its about just that. Im not denying that white males are targeted more often recently but the only people who use the buzzwords "toxic masculinity" unironically are the female counterpart of the beta incel (dyed hair, bloggers, little connection to the real world). And if youve ever seen most any tv show directed at females they always portray the backstabbing, lies, and disloyal nature of females. Their buzzword is "dramatic" or "bitch" ours is "toxic". The only reason you think they're all out to get you is because you don't indulge in female progams

*dabs on Rod Serling’s grave*

>There are plenty of instances of over-masculine behavior ruining perfectly neutral situations
So therefore let's just blanket paint masculine behavior in general as evil and masculine men as shitheads, that seems fair.

Sneed

Twilight Zone has always been political, the fact that it's pissing you off just means that it's topical

It's pretty funny that women screeched for years about how men don't have the right to tell them how they should act, and now that's exactly what they're doing with us. It's kind of like our roles in society are switching and western civilization is crumbling because of it. Kinda makes one wonder if giving women the right to vote was a smart move. Kinda makes one wonder if all those guys saying it was a slippery slope may have had a point. Hmm...

Attached: 11-year-old-transgender-boy-dancing-men-dollar-bills-bar-2181218.jpg (590x398, 89K)

God you faggots come out of the woodwork in every goddamn nu-twilight zone thread. I have the OG twilight zone boxset and I've been watching it since I was a kid, it may have had an episode here and there that was political, but it wasn't every fucking episode. Kill yourself, libtard.

Based and Redpilled

>Literally every episode of nuTZ is awful
>Implying I give a shit about another race baiting episode
The ONE episode that could have been decent was fucking terrible as well, the writers are too incompetent to write decent material so they're forced to be "controversial" to sell and it's hideously obvious. It's a shame too, because the show clearly has a decent amount of money thrown into it and it could have been decent if it had writers that don't use crayons for their work.

What were the politics of a little boy being an elder god? Very few episodes were political.

This The only thing that differs is that men hit with a fist earlier than women.
But women are the ones that hit early with words.
Considering all these triggered and "he assumed my gender" things, many consider psychological terror as bad as physical, if not its even worse than physical cruelty.

I don't understand how this guy can be a libtard. His dad literally abandoned him.

>His dad literally abandoned him
I could tell that from his skin color

Get Out is good, Us isn't. It's decent on an audiovisual level, but the more I think about the plot the more I start to dislike it.
Called the """twist""" within the first few minutes and it didn't even make sense

>Twilight Zone has always been political

what was political about 'to serve man' ? were they saying its foolish to trust aliens ? Or what about the original Nightmare at 20000ft were they saying mentally ill people are sometimes right ?

Attached: 1425612191013.jpg (656x843, 95K)

See It's not blanket painted. The only ones who believe masculinity as a whole is evil are the beta chicks who spend most of their time on the internet. They will spew their opinions online, and since that's where I'm guessing you spend most of your free time, so that's why you think it's so widespread. Most socially adept women care much less about politics than you think

DUDE WHAT IF WE MADE A MEDIOCRE POLITICAL ANTHOLOGY AND SLAPPED THE TWILIGHT ZONE AND A MEME DIRECTOR ON IT LMAO
DUDE WHAT'S TRENDING ON TWITTER LET'S MAKE AN EPISODE ON THAT

It's so weird that a lot of mixed kids don't have dads around, and they still fucking identify as being black. It blows my mind.

>Not All Men

Attached: 1547695277377.jpg (695x1200, 143K)

>being more offended by the implication that some of your peers can be bad than by the harm they actually cause makes you part of the problem

so...black people?

One drop rule. Obama was mixed and he was still the first black president.

In black communities there's deep self-racism based on skin tone. Dark skins fucking hate light-skins and constantly mock and berate them. If you're light-skinned in the hood you're considered a fucking faggot. So naturally all light-skins and mulatos have deep rooted superiority complexes, their entire existence is one based on insecurity and otherness because no one accepts them as their own. Blacks don't want them and neither do whites so you get pent up people who just want to see everybody suffer.

Attached: n0zi8a7pzizz.jpg (695x1200, 191K)

What the fuck is toxic masculinity anyway? Please someone give me an example. Is Conan the barbarian and predator toxic masculinity?

Yes lol

get raped

Clever, highly underrated post.

>Dude what if we made shit even worse than Black Mirror

>Please someone give me an example.

people who didn't vote for Hillary.

White Man Bad

>generalise
>point to not generalize it
But most of these people like to raise their finger when someone generalise immigrants or muslims.
They really work with double standards?

Im starting to visit /k/ because of this kinda shit

Nig can't help going WIPEPO eventually.

>What the fuck is toxic masculinity anyway?
If a man does anything women find offensive it is considered toxic masculinity. This ranges from holding the door open to raping babies.

Of course, if you are an attractive man then it is okay. But only until she gets bored of you then you get tossed like the rest

Attached: and_thats_it.gif (540x304, 1.96M)

>Are people seriously paying for this shit

No

Attached: 84903.jpg (400x226, 19K)

Blacks hate them for being whiter than them, and whites just see them as blacks. They're stuck between ethnocultural groups that both consider them an undesirable 'other.'

>brings nothing new to the table other than modern day politics
IT BROKE NEW GROUND

If you dont believe women can be toxic youve never slept with one.

This could be a neat concept, if you require the meteorite to turn men into violent monsters then that suggests that's not how men are in reality.
But titling it "Not all Men" suggests an allegory of masculinity being completely bad, because the meteorites assumably effect all men.
Yikes.

Or seen how they act to each other.

That's why miscegenation should be illegal. You're harming your child by excluding them from either of the parents' ethnocultural groups.

i genuinely like her teeth

>Yo, what if...ghosts...were actually white supremacy?

Based

Does anybody watch CBS besides boomers?

>What the fuck is toxic masculinity anyway?

A marxist term for "masculinity."

Attached: 1542952850279.jpg (161x222, 25K)

>implying what peele is doing isn’t frightening

Needs an additional panel where he detonates his suicide vest.

>out out
What didst thou mean by this?

I am of the opinion that the show has taken the grandioseness of concept paired with a subtly of message and inverted their relationship, but fairs fair, Whipple was a concept created by Mr Serling himself. Even now, he pulls the strings...

Toxic masculinity in reality would be men raping women, men beating women, men being poor fathers, even men putting their job life before their family (going beyond supporting them).
The problem is a lot of people have the misconception that masculinity in itself leads to these behaviors just because they're entangled in the idea of dominance and patriachy.
Women don't do these things like men.
But because of this misconception that toxic masculinity is masculinity these people now believe that boys need to be cultivated without any masculinity lest they become monsterous adults.

Calm down. He's saying it's clear the user you responded to is bait. You fell for it.

>Toxic masculinity in reality would be men raping women, men beating women, men being poor fathers, even men putting their job life before their family (going beyond supporting them).
But women can do those things as well so how about you just call it what it is: shitty behavior.

>Women don't do these things like men.
lol

Toxic zionism is a more relevant threat to be honest

Peele is legitimately a racist.

they don't.
>raping
can happen, barely ever does.
statutory makes up the vast majority of it.
>beating
female domestic violence is more common but still lower in severity
>poor mothers
poor mothers are based more on poor decisions, when I say poor fathers I mean deadbeats
>putting their job life before their family
hardly any do.
that's why the paygap exists.

>cancel their blacked subscriptions

Attached: 1556033391888.png (633x758, 26K)

The funny thing is there is actually a thing as toxic masculinity, but men are the victims of it, and it's blown way the fuck out of proportion but these stupid cunts and limp-wristed cuckboys.

fuck off mangina
women rape and murder just as much as men do
you just don't hear about it because white knight cops cover it up

>watching shows with blacks on lead
>watching shows made by blacks

Attached: 837832974.png (698x641, 10K)

>but men are the victims of it
good point.
loads of men die constantly because some retard is trying to act like a big shot and hit them in the back of the head.

seething

Attached: 1557021321006.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

you need to try harder

lel

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 7.54.55 PM.png (1356x1342, 126K)

>The problem is a lot of people have the misconception that masculinity in itself leads to these behaviors
I think it's because the phrase is thrown around by people who also complain about gender roles, and aren't really willing to define what masculinity is in the first place. If I said courage was "positive masculinity", for example, people would get mad at me for insinuating that women can't be as courageous as men.
If masculine behavior isn't "toxic" then they'll say it's not inherently masculine, so they're in this state of cognitive dissonance where they tell themselves masculinity isn't all bad, but can only recognize it by how bad it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=8U0LydpeVfI

>I think it's because the phrase is thrown around by people who also complain about gender roles, and aren't really willing to define what masculinity is in the first place. If I said courage was "positive masculinity", for example, people would get mad at me for insinuating that women can't be as courageous as men.
>If masculine behavior isn't "toxic" then they'll say it's not inherently masculine, so they're in this state of cognitive dissonance where they tell themselves masculinity isn't all bad, but can only recognize it by how bad it is.
very good post, this is exactly the problem.

but at least we can get the word out to normal people to be on the lookout whenever they see a white man in the wild
see a white male, say something. this is how you prevent crime and terrorism

Attached: k.png (1366x768, 303K)

OMG this so much. Y'all *clap* need *clap* to *clap* do *clap* better *clap*

>The funny thing is there is actually a thing as toxic masculinity
No there isn't.

Anybody engaging in the kind of behavior that would be considered "toxic" would be lacking in masculinity.

Reminder that Serling was a pro commie subversive kike with a repetitive shitty twist formula

did you have a stroke while typing this, user?

either get more ironic or less, but this level of irony is pretty unfunny.

Until you realise that girls secretly loathe any man who dares to show vulnerability and weakness and find it completely sexually off-putting.

>And meatheads starting fights for no reason is a pretty rare thing.
You haven't met my Dad.

Toxic femininity right there

Yea Forums would consider Rod Serling a commie cuck if he was alive today.

>left hates toxic masculinity
>left also hates and shames incels for not having sex

Nani?

Because people are being brainwashed to hate white people and think they're the cause of all the worlds problems. You don't hear about skin color when it comes to inventions, modern medicine, the space race, or basically any of the advancements that brought us here. No, we colonized other countries and ruined them, and we "stole" black people and turned them into slaves. My niece is in second grade and they're being taught about the civil rights movement.

Did you watch that on MeTv too? Episode was kino, but it looks like they always half ass the endings by making the main character kill themselves

Fucking trash statue and mindset

You must not work a blue collar job, or you've never had to deal with dudes that are completely fucking stupid. There's a reason why manlets have little man syndrome.

Literally an episode of masters of horror.

Attached: screwfly_solution_xlg.jpg (1013x1500, 347K)

>So yeah, they are critically acclaimed
So is Cardi B. Critical acclaim means nothing anymore. Truly, it never did. But especially not now.

I have. I'm trying to imply that the kind of insecurity that actually makes men attack other people is really unmasculine.

He couldn't even answer theories to "Get Out," he just sorta said "yeah, sure, if you think it's true it probably is." He has no true vision for his work and will never make anything boundary pushing. Instead of working with Keegan on his true calling, he abandoned it and pursued this, which he'll keep pursuing because mainstream audiences eat his product up.

Based

>conducting violence when confronted with an opposing viewpoint
do they not see the irony in this?

Correct. It’s all a massive shit test.

>x has always been political

How to spot a retard desu

If they had self awareness then they wouldn't be liberal.

Women are just as violent as men, it's just that most of the time they won't do it themselves either because of natural disadvantage or squeamishness and so get other men to use violence for them.

Ironically the political ones were smart enough to apply to evil in general, imagine The Obsolete Man in a world where you get unpersoned for not thinking right.

Africans tend to hate African Americans. Also Africans are usually hard working people, unlike their American long distant cousins

>plays vidya without saying the n-word
is it possible to learn this power?

>Also Africans are usually hard working people
Untrue, it's only the ones that make it out of their shitholes not counting mass imported """refugees""" that are hard working. Africa at large is shit for a reason.

>Thinking these stories are getting Emmies for being good stories
>In the year 2019

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

>Women are just as violent as men, they just commit violence way less
check out galaxy brain over here

>mob bosses aren't violent because they don't actually kill anyone themselves!

“Hoes get horny, N-words die”

youtube.com/watch?v=o18fHNViS0M&app=desktop

I will share this video till I die. Tupac dropping redpill bombs.

>men are so stupid and violent that they will literally murder someone if a woman tells them to
>this is supposed to make women look bad

Attached: MGTOW Man.jpg (1000x562, 86K)

Cope in whatever way you want Jordan but you know exactly what you are.

I like how she's standing as far as possible away from him.

This pic always gets me, reminds me of the old saying dad says: “If you mess with the bull you’ll get the horn”

This, also Kick the Can

he does not know how to sound menacing or mysterious in ANY FUCKING WAY POSSIBLE!

Attached: fuck this gay earth.gif (450x234, 1000K)

They really blew their load early with The Comedian and Nightmare at 30,000 ft. These were suspenseful and had good twists, if a bit predictable, social commentaries. The episodes after had sjw political agendas.

Attached: 1553949188563.png (391x402, 162K)

honestly its fine if TZ wants have modern political allegory, the original did
but the real problem is that they are written like shit, seriously seems like theyre all from people who have never watched the twilight zone and just base what its supposed to be like on some vague pre conceived notion.

More garbage. So tiring.

what's happening is that we aren't destroying you outright in the streets.

there isn't enough macho bullshit going around

what the fuck is with this show stealing it's god damn episodes from the 1995 outer limits and masters of horror now? ffffffffffff

the only good episodes are the comedian and the rest of them are fucking ripoffs of master of horror, black mirror and the 1995 outer limits and are barely decent.

Fucking based

New Twilight Zone forgot that you can tell interesting morality tales and parables without making it a forced political / race issue every single time.
People can be monsters and people can be saints. There's so much fucking potential to tell interesting stories about that tit for tat but no, Trump is in office so it has to be about mean white guys.