Now that Pepper is a single mother (lol)...

Now that Pepper is a single mother (lol), which black male from the MCU should man up and provide her a shoulder to cry on?

Attached: 16432_m1270515450.jpg (600x901, 77K)

yikes man
real yikes

War Machine but the original war machine played by Terrence Howard.

Next time, baby

Attached: Terrence-Howard-as-Rhodey.jpg (570x300, 37K)

>interracial
Rent free

War Machine is the obvious choice. Can't do black panther. Guess the flying black dude with wings I can't remember his name is in second.

More like a shoulder to put her leg on, amiright?

Don’t have a panic attack, princess

Imagine her forcing you to drench those legs in cum or else you won't get any cobbler after din din

ITs gonna be Peter Parker.

Its obviously M'Baku

When did she become ironwoman>? I didn't see it coming

GP is too much of a stuck up yuppie alcoholic bitch to do that unless they pay her triple in millions which I fucking doubt.

>Guess the flying black dude with wings I can't remember his name

Falcon

>tfw you know you're a leg man

Attached: 1473200169340.gif (245x240, 494K)

It's a comic book thing she's called Rescue.
And I can't really remeber but I think he talked about making her armor in the last Iron Man movie

She’ll find a BBC in Wakanda.

>as if she hadn't planned everything with Dr. Strange to get Tony's fortune

I call him Flynigga

>parker harem isn't canon in the MCU
why?

He's called Captain Fucking America now you cuck

This. Why is the new Rhodey so fucking malnourished? Isn't he supposed to be an officer at the army? I bet Ned could body him no problem.

Carol clearly wants the spider cock

Based if true

How about we compromise, Captain Falcon?

Attached: 1546710832603.png (1073x678, 104K)

She's around 50 and he's a teenager.
Hot.

She makes the fuck me face to EVERYONE.

WAY too old to become a mother
those genes had been affected by decades of radiation at this point. chances are ironman's kid will be an unhealthy retard

what the fuck

Whoever can bring her enough lime

Attached: snapgwyneth.jpg (432x566, 81K)

>black beans
really makes you think

How is this 29 dollars? The only one of these items that would cost more than a dollar alone is maybe the romaine lettuce, or tortillas depending on how many are in the pack.

What happened to the extremis from iron man 3? Or did they pretend it never happened?

where's the meat, im not a faggot vegetarian

Why the fuck would a normal family buy 7 limes?

i had completely ruled out paltrow from my faplist before iron man, how did they make her so hot again?

I haven't been anywhere a dozen eggs was less than 2 bucks.

Kys self inserter

Ironman is equally old. Only way to compensate for that would be him impregnating a 11-12 year old girl

Attached: gwyneth.webm (618x476, 2.89M)

Did she sleep with one of the infinity stones in her vagina for health purposes?

I wanna lick her heels so badly.

Resurrected heimdall

The black beans and rice are all they need tho?

Wut !? Again??? No sissy needed for her. It just add up Numbers, tho !!!

Attached: 84497455-E789-46F8-B961-76B367A9199F.gif (400x220, 1.61M)

fetishist freak

Aboslutely reddit

They should have time travelled back to Iron Man 1 and got Terrence Howard back as Rhodey in those scenes just to fuck with people.

>$29
What price gouging grocery store does she shop at? What the fuck?

his real name is clarence

She had it and they removed it at the ending because the MCU is sexist and homophobic.

Then during Phase 3 a bunch of the female cast called them out on this and demanded more focus - around the time Tessa Thompson was brought into the MCU (Thor Ragnarok?)

Suddenly we have all-female team-up scenes that feel out of place, all the male characters are parodies of themselves and suddenly we get Brie Larson in a movie.

I'm fairly sure the female cast have some dirt on Kevin Feige - would not be surprised if James Gunn informed them around the time he was fired, would also explain why Gunn is back.

>black men
>seeking out and being with single mothers

Uh, not sure you get how this works, user. . .

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 11.42.25 AM.png (111x129, 39K)