James cameron? more like james doomed

Attached: 4554676.jpg (578x467, 109K)

adjusted for inflation Endgame needs to make $3.8 billion so there is nothing to worry about

adjusted for inflation avatar is irrelevant

>adjusted for inflation avatar is irrelevant
>how does money work
you have the IQ of an eggplant

Endgame is BTFO by Mrs. Doubtfire, much less true blockbusters

Attached: 1556952438649.jpg (307x445, 58K)

>Endgame is BTFO

Attached: endgame.jpg (584x133, 32K)

only brainlets don't understand how inflation works and how every new "blockbuster" that is "breaking records" every other day is a jew marketing scam

a ticket cost twice as much as it did just a few years ago, a few years ago worldwide grosses didn't even exist as they weren't counted and movies often weren't even released outside of the US, Canada and Britain

these are the all-time domestic box office record holders, adjusted for inflation, the ONLY list that matter. these are the TRUE blockbusters. TFA is the only recent movie that can hang.

Attached: all-time top 50.jpg (600x1355, 855K)

>TFA is the only recent movie that can hang.
the mouse always wins baby

just a reminder

>not a single Star Wars thread on Yea Forums
>no normies talking about it
>trailer has been out for a month and is still nowhere near fucking Frozen

Attached: hfbby289iud.png (1370x516, 424K)

SEVERE cope

I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around how many tickets Gone with the Wind had to have sold to have numbers like that. Not that I think it is a lie but damn. I'm old enough to remember what that Summer and Fall was like after Star Wars and E.T. a few years later came out. That shit was crazy.

Pretending to be stupid doesn't mean you win an argument

Frozen will gross over 3 billion dollars.
Elsa will get blacked.

I can't believe I fell for the 3D meme and watched avatar.

Did it without China's help

Force Awakens already beat Avatar in all-time adjusted domestic ticket sales, along with 13 other movies. You retards are falling for jew marketing bullshit.

Worldwide box office didn't even exist until a few years ago. It's meaningless. US domestic is the only constant you can use.

many movies weren't even released outside of US and euro markets until fairly recently, much less china etc.worldwide numbers are completely irrelevant if you're trying to measure newer movie success to older ones

using the current jew marketing shit, you get things like "furious 7 was more successful than snow white and jaws" which is just fucking illogical

these giant film companies have somehow figured out how to make people cheer for them like sports teams

>"people"

Attached: soy bot.webm (650x364, 1.76M)

George Lucas is responsible for 8 of the top 50, crazy

APOLOGIZE

Too be fair Doubtfire was an actually good movie

shalom

It literally stayed in theaters for 4 years.

>Aliens
>Terminator
>Titanic
>Avatar
>The Abyss
>T2
>True Lies

Name a SINGLE film from Disney that is better than a single film on this list.