I just started trying to watch this because I thought it was some bojack spinoff set in the same universe...

I just started trying to watch this because I thought it was some bojack spinoff set in the same universe, but I just had to stop 5 minutes in. What were they thinking?

Attached: tucabertieheader-696x469.jpg (696x469, 48K)

bump

>100% fresh on RT

Its fucking dogshit. Enjoyed bojack but I had to turn this off.

100%? Really?

>The algorithm says we can market a surreal cartoon to a large target of woke feminist women aged 18 to 35 and use Bojack cred to jumpstart its popularity

that's what they were thinking

bojack was fine until season 4, please stop the meme, it's not funny and/or deep anymore

Attached: 1537663518421.jpg (260x286, 22K)

Bojack is still very good, it's just not as good as it was in S1-S3 cause the tone is getting lighter and it's harder to build a character up than it is to tear them down

Fair

>lead women roles in a comedy
when will they fucking learn?

I watched it last night and though it was fucking funny as hell. And I hate feminist crap. There is barely any in your face feminism if none at all. Just a wacky show about a unemployed ho and her insecure friend.

Episode 1 is literally the most modern thing I've ever watched, and that's not a compliment.

Episode 2 was a lot better.

>Netflix Original
That wasn't the redflag?

Bojack: Life is awful, life is a bundled mess of tragedy that we watch as comedy, the male experience of that of a formerly successful actor is ridden with his own insecurities and desires after years of repression and guilt.Tuca and Bertie: LOL WOMYN .Shit just writes itself.

Why are there to many different opinions? Can someone give me an objective answer as to whether this show is good and funny or not?

>Critics: if it satisfies this laundry list of things young women on twitter say they want then it’s a perfect show! Two non-white female leads? Check! Non-problematic discussion of feelings? Check! And that’s it! It’s perfect!

>Audience: was that a joke? The show sure acted like it was funny but I definitely didn’t laugh. Oh let me pause there was a bunch of text that flashed for a split second... huh, it’s like an unfunny tweet sandwiched right in the show. Ok. Well, that certainly was media

Attached: 7D992A6D-6026-40E3-BBF6-19DC91A2769F.jpg (750x512, 238K)

literally the same and I was considering making a thread about it LOL

100% on Rotten Tomatoes isn't that special for a tv show because tv critics are even bigger hacks than film critics.

They were thinking that it would be kino.
Which it is.

strongly disagree, last season of Bojack was some kino shit

Is this the Broad City audience?

>two of the most overrated female "comedians"
I don't know why anyone would expect it to be good

Yes, it's literally Bird City with Bojack's aesthetic. So basically kike blacked niggered humor for feminist and söyböis. Don't watch it.

It gets more serious and political as it goes on. It actually started off pretty amusing too but they just had to then make it about how men are terrible.

Critics are then pretty much obligated to give it a good review or they'll be smeared as alt-right sexist bigots.

Broad city was very good.

>ugly Jews with terrible bodies
Nah

Why didn't they just set it in the bojack universe? Have people people around and no plant people. Would that have been so hard?