Why are there so many black guys on this show?

why are there so many black guys on this show?

Attached: 0890941F-8C79-4D84-A1F1-219144370A73.jpg (620x351, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jCnzqbIEh0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HZyzVYnxAtI
instagram.com/p/Btl_emGhP2v/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americucks.

because its based in america

>implying the masses have taste

who is this beauty?

I don't know, however I do know this image which has a very interesting history behind it

Attached: mando.jpg (298x298, 48K)

12.4% of the population.

i feel like it has 1, maybe two black guys too many.

uwu

Attached: C183A11D-BBDF-4FA9-99AB-206E67BC9A65.jpg (660x406, 24K)

Attached: 61FD41A7-DE93-4FC9-BCC3-3964AEE9E0DC.jpg (240x240, 14K)

excuse me fellow poster, do you happen to have the "negroon at walmart" picture

Is this from the vampire diaries spinoff?

yes, its the Original's spinoff called Legacies

You can't have a show with white women and not include black men user. It's 2019.

Attached: Cont.gif (480x270, 1.43M)

ok, but theres like 5 black men.

Marcel was THE black guy on the originals and he fit like a glove.

There is no sparing her the getting blacked next season is it?
Just for sec I thought they could hold the narrative line of her epic love story with phoenix boy... but that's probably not gonna happen...

well she already kisses that one guy. thats not my issue. where the f*ck are my white male leads? Wheres my Damon/Stefan/Klaus/?

Matt Donovan barely appears in the show. Jeremy appeared once. MEH

Attached: 7D9EC8C4-1546-4BD9-A2C2-74B2B3F48A5E.jpg (618x412, 166K)

Attached: 62CCDC8F-4249-4429-A56F-EDD84BDAD39B.jpg (302x252, 25K)

Attached: 8284EFD5-75F9-4827-922E-F07E7CFCE4EC.png (400x500, 170K)

4 black men

Attached: 70E6EB18-A375-4DC8-A3A0-7C79B3A6CA6E.png (400x500, 198K)

are you a girl perhaps?
don't answer, dont really care.
white male leads seem to be phoenix boy and mr saltzman, rest is just nogs.
I can only stand wolf dude since Alaric's friend is pretty much an extra, and his competition for witch hottie, of the other 2 nogs, one is a literal WE WUZ vampires n shiiet and the other is an inssuferable cuck talking about patriarchy... tbqh the only reason this show is watchable is because the MotW dynamic is fun and Hope is an absolute qt.

nope, im a guy. wolf guy is ok, i can understand his words perfectly. vamp guy with dreads is hard to interpret, feminist guy is ok. dorian is fine too, yes hope is a qt. the twins are fine.

white male leads/romance are the bread and butter of these shows. the wolf guy and phoenix guy are the main romance guys... and im just like "its okay".

its good but not amazing.

pic related is A M A Z I N G

Attached: 82C003EF-9A5C-4C81-B015-33E36C7AA026.jpg (471x634, 27K)

There are zero white male students among the main/supporting cast. The likelihood of that in real life is absurdly small. Random distribution based on the number of students we've seen would mean there should be like 10 blacks in the whole school.

phienix guy is a manlet, but at least i can understand what hes saying, i guess.

Attached: FBF9A279-8BD1-4BB6-8316-30AB694BCD76.png (497x569, 120K)

theres that """chad"""" bully from the other school who turned to be a spider bug.

he didnt look like chad.

And that show was set in 60% black New Orleans, rather than the premise being a group of kids pulled randomly from all over the country.

this is not a replacement for Stefan Salvatore

Attached: D6031D2A-AA4B-4328-B839-B4CCF7A02885.jpg (630x354, 25K)

i like this dynamic, its like the Giles/Buffy dynamic except Alaric > Giles

Attached: 4DB798E9-3E40-4766-A267-D9B3AD40845F.jpg (500x311, 23K)

Phoenix boy is named Aria Shagahsemi. He ain't white. Pretty sure he's Persian or something, which is close but not quite.

this is the Catherine replacement.. shes not terrible.

Attached: 74AB2001-0B42-43A3-9DF4-26CE3C287746.jpg (630x1200, 50K)

because black guys are hot

okayy

DIOS MIO
AMERIGOBLINOS

I miss being so horny all the time that I could watch stuff like vampire diaries for the girls

i love these shows.

Attached: 7D6DEAD4-7848-4D27-BB59-9A22549D2ABA.jpg (480x480, 44K)

The only Chad is Roman, who got Hayley killed in TO and got 3 minutes of screentime in Legacies, just enough to tell us "a relationship between him and Hope will never happen, now get lost white boy."

ohhh. he was pretty forgettable, desu

maybe its because im not a girl, that i forgot roman. from a girl's pov, you probably wont ever forget the jerk who manipulated you and got your mother killed by the vampire's version of the alt-right

Is it just me or are the characters on this spinoff mostly kind of ugly or weird looking? I remember Vampire Diaries had a lot of good looking chicks and guys

well theyre zoomers first of all, TVD will be closer to your age. youre not supposed to find the Legacies cast attractive.

But Hope is undeniably gorgeous.

Damon killed more than one of Elena's friends, and if I remember right, was the cause of her parents' car going off the bridge resulting in their death. Or was it Stefan that caused the wreck? Either way, same result, she fucks both of them AFTER finding out.

and yeah, no Damon/Stefan/Klaus replacement of any sort so far. the main "hot" guy is Rafael.

Damon killed Jeremy's sister. The car crash was an accident, Damon saved her the first time. Stefan saved Matt in the second car crash and Elena died and became a vamp.

The girls all have something that's just sort of off about them. They're all cute but not conventional beauties. Still, I'd fuck the hell out of Kaylee Bryant and Jenny Boyd.

Jenny Boyd (Lizzie) is 28. Hope is walleyed and has the shortest torso I have ever seen. That said, still would.

Is that the main character? I find her body kind of weird, sometimes hot, sometimes not.

speaking of Rafael - who the heck tells a woman that consentually engaging in sex is a "mistake" after the fact? i h8 him.

>except Alaric > Giles
Buffy was the better show but I actually agree with this. Alaric was the best part of TVD along with homicidal Damon.

The twins are good, no complaints from
me here. Lizzie is pretty based.

well we can still enjoy Alaric. and the incredibly diverse cast.

Lizzie is the crazy you're cautioned to never stick your dick in. I'm surprised, given the sjw shit permeating the show, that she didn't #metoo him. That's black privilege for you.

i loved the hook up scene, but i hated how much of a pig he was to her on her sweet 16.

>"you are a mistake but hurrdurr im your date until the end of the night cus MUH PROMISE"

h8 him.

Agreed

Theres black people? And to think i was going to pick up this show.dropped.fuck niggers

Alaric and Matt are the best characters in the franchise. I really hope season 2 has more Matt. I was really disappointed that he never got any sort of compensation for all the shit they put him. Maybe we can get another spinoff where Matt and Jeremy travel the country solving mysteries and finding new students for the school. Or is that the premise of supernatural? I've never seen it.

TVD and TO were guilty pleasures. I didn't even started this... Just took one pic of the cast and dropped it. This is why I occasionally shill for the 100

Same brother

Your favorite character besides Alaric was Matt? Interesting, I didn't dislike him but never thought of him as a favorite character. I actually liked Caroline a lot until they forced her pairing with Stefan. Anyway, your premise sounds a little similar to Supernatural.

posting the noble Damon Salvatore

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jCnzqbIEh0

BMWF IS BASED PASS IT ON

Yeah I'm out too. The blackening will commence, just a matter of time, but good for Matthew Davis to continue to get paid in the franchise, he deserves it.

this isnt how you spell "Damon Salvatore".

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HZyzVYnxAtI

gay

looks like she fucks black guys

His story is more tragic than almost anyone else and yet unlike everyone else he remains human for the whole series. All his friends become immoral supernatural killing machines and despite being hopelessly overpowered by all of them he stands up to them when necessary. He's the most heroic person on the show.

ya. i couldnt watch more than a minute

Which is ironic because she's the only one who doesn't want to.

>black guys
You mean niggers?

based

what did she mean by this?

Attached: BLACKEDkinos.png (914x408, 197K)

instagram.com/p/Btl_emGhP2v/

is this from the show or are they dressed up for halloween?

how the fuck did they turn vampire diaries into capeshit?

dude is obviously gay

it was some alternate reality moment

tldr: without white men in the spotlight, white women shine tha much brighter.

non white men arent a threat for taking the spotlight away from white women.

Attached: 565F6602-C4D3-47A0-8CE0-9B4FAA918DBF.jpg (382x500, 35K)

It's from an episode where Lizzie gets genie wishes and natural fucks everything up. This timeline is what would happen if the Salvatore School didn't exist and instead Klaus essentially created a supernatural spy agency.

why are black men so superior anons?