youtube.com/watch?v=4xvv1sxS9-E
youtube.com/watch?v=HBYmtdo_ysQ
youtu.be/OiHtCzLFymM
youtu.be/Sp94Gb7ctms?t=451
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty disgusting desu

Attached: C13piWr.jpg (1440x1080, 80K)

>liking Dany

Attached: 1557074753688.jpg (992x565, 173K)

SanSan when.

Attached: sansan.jpg (715x1118, 334K)

I really can't wait for the iron islands lesbian autocracy
It's pure that's what it is

FIRST FOR BRAVA DABID
BRABA

YOU MADE MEDIEVAL LOST AND PISSED OFF EVERYONE YOU MADMEN

>Cersei gives birth before the Battle for KL
>the child is taken away to be safe
>Cersei ends up losing the Throne and dies
>Dany or whoever are now the king/queen of Westeros
>can't find Cersei's baby
>the baby is taken to Essos
>the baby grows up wanting to take back the Throne
>the cycle begins again
Thoughts?

Attached: 1556663658515.png (830x666, 452K)

Rip cute boi Rhaegal, taken too soon. Deserved a better mom who would actually give you armor.

>An actual chad realizes that both of them are psycopaths made for eachother
How would the Dany/Stannis marriage work out?

Why does she look like she's trying to hold in a burp?

is the stannis leak real? wtf happens to jaime?????

characters who deserved better

Attached: 1555966086376.jpg (970x672, 87K)

A proper woman for you, eh, Kingslayer? At least it's not that cold bitch Cersei this time. Now bring me more WINE Lancel!

Attached: saiyan.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

It has less legitimacy than her

Because she's disgusting.

55chan.org/b/src/1557067639453.mp4

55chan.org/b/src/1557068355895.mp4

To keep them in the thread

Attached: 9870198704.gif (277x300, 1018K)

They'd probably end up at war eventually over the kids. Are they targs or stagchads

Attached: grug.png (1688x1132, 537K)

rhaegal is the feminine form of rhaegar

rhaegal is a girl

>people are actually mad rhaegal gets taken down by scorpion

it's not like it's been forshadowed since last season or anything

>in 20 years baby marches on kings landing riding elephants

>Lionchads
>Wolfcucks
>Squidcels
>Dragonfaggots
ALL OF THEM
DABBED ON BY D&D

Every time I see him on screen, I never could remember who he was, why he is important, or where he is from.

Attached: 1445391618730.png (144x114, 33K)

Almost as bad as having another Baratheon on the throne.

Attached: 239847239847.jpg (596x404, 42K)

so are the leaks from next episode?

seems like quite a jump in time for Missandei to somehowget captured

Post normie rage at the leaks, please

Attached: scumbag martin mountain response.jpg (400x400, 128K)

I really hope the Bran getting the throne spoilers are correct. After talking to people that loved the last episode enough, the main thing I realize that would piss them off is that, because the main thing that everyone can agree on is how much Bran has been a drain.

I don't know why Dragons were such a big threat, don't seem that hard to kill if you're prepared

I'm 100% convinced at this point that it's an abandoned plot.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: gay worm.jpg (970x572, 286K)

>Jon takes the black and goes back to the wall
Literally what purpose does the NW even serve now? Why does it still exist?

Attached: confused.jpg (754x721, 63K)

Dany also had a baby that mysteriously disappeared..........

Damn even worse, fucking Dany getting her qt dragon daughter killed. What a bitch

im not even mad but i have been pretending to spazz out on twitter and literally several of my account posts have already made it back here LOL YOU GOT PLAYED

Attached: Visit True King.png (1356x1656, 1007K)

why doesn't she dracarys the fucking boat?

Like everything else with this show, it's not that things happen it's HOW they happen. Shit tier directing and writing. Watch the clip. Euron is literally out of line of sight.

She was probably just a messenger like in 300.

bet you feel pretty stupid after that 'someone taller' comment don't you bitch?

Attached: 1502302814340.png (235x191, 116K)

>we all played the game of thrones and we all lost
Based D&D with the meta commentary

>brainlet that can't follow a simple story detected

THIS THREAD WAS CREATED 50SEC AFTER THE OTHER ONE MOOOOODS!

Attached: LENNY.png (225x225, 2K)

Season 8 found D&D squatting over burlington bar, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the series finale came D&D were shitting brown water. The more they wrote, the more they shat, but the more they shat, the more they laughed, and their laughter sent them to write more.

Will my frog waifu come back she's the only reason I watched S7
This, shouldn't absolutely everything north of the wall be dead

>Euron literally firing heat-seeking missiles around a corner to kill Rhaegal
On a scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being the maximum, what level of hackery is this?

How come Tyrion is on the ground while Dany and Grey Worm are up on the towers? Is this after he betrays Dany?

link when

can you faggots quit making a second general for no reason?

>uhhh, a new night king will eventually form

Attached: 1548200384009.jpg (564x575, 61K)

>Guys we need to make the all-seeing robot who can look at past events, interpret them for us, and decide the right course of action and what is fact and fiction about our past, present, and future our leader.

Attached: Gwinside.jpg (915x542, 427K)

Attached: 1557074644991.jpg (1124x620, 298K)

Long live the king

She finds three elephant eggs and leads them against the Day Queen

THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A NIGHT KING

Attached: bran stark.jpg (356x400, 37K)

LITERALLY stolen from the care bears

youtu.be/KSoCld6kVKE

turn your brain off and enjoy the show

What people are forgetting is that HBO has a Long Night spinoff show in the works. I reckon they're saving some good White Walker moments and reveals for that. Unfortunately everyone will have lost interest.

Attached: 1556997155385.webm (960x540, 1.33M)

Letting the dragon die in episode 3 was actually a better death than this shit. I guess they need to hype up Euron more, and making him a sniper is their best bet?

honestly the only thing that's redeemed this season for me

>literally curves 3 ballista bolts around a hill while out of sight into a dragon like a mile a way
is euron the gigachad of the GoT universe?

Attached: milkies1.jpg (819x1024, 69K)

It's just a prequel, no? At that point it'll seem even more worthless knowing that the plot line for an entire spinoff was hastily written off near the end of the main series

it has always been a place to send exiles. no one in westeros even believed white walkers actually existed at the beginning of the series. everyone views the nights watch as a joke. so its literally pottery that jon takes the black again

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY BOY GENDRY

3 billions
Also
>Snipes a flying and moving dragon from hundreds of meters away
>doesn't snipe the captains of the enemy's vessles who're pretty much standing still

>this

i would have been satisfied with jon losing one of the dragons due to trying to be the hero. it would have eliminated a dragon and made sense.

euron the big bad asspull being an edgelord is incredibly cringeworthy at best

i know the dragons have to die and dont even care that they do

doesnt just end it and snipe dany

the baby is either stillborn or born extremely early due to all the alcohol she's been drinking while pregnant

she kills the child in the manner tywin said he wished he killed tyrion after tyrion was born: drowning him/the child in the sea and let the currents wash him away

faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=h50FXupHIQw

Will we get Tyrion/Sansa or Hound/Sansa sex scene?

It's not worse than last episode by any stretch of the imagination, at least from what we've seen. Rhaegal's death is stupid, but that's about it. Episode 3 is going to remain a legend of bad for years to come, in every way from the fakeout deaths, to the horrible lighting, the stupid battle plans, and the atrocious ending. Nothing's gonna top it.

It's 10, the hacks are at it again

>all will be explained in the prequel, goy
yeah how about no

>have flying fire pet
>enemy has artillery
>oops
GoT "dragons" are weak ass flying lizards, if you're a brainlet like Dany you just end up getting them killed.

But the old excuse for dumping exiles on the wall literally doesn't work anymore because the NK is dead and all the wildlings are south of the wall anyway. Also there's no wall anymore, it got melted.

>i would have been satisfied with jon losing one of the dragons due to trying to be the hero
Also would have started the Dany is angry/mad thing and another issue between them

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-05-23-01-10-252_com.andrewshu.android.reddit.jpg (1920x1108, 684K)

>6 hours
>Still no links
What the fuck is going on? Serious question, I don't understand how they've kept it from leaking for so long.

Attached: 1557057712134.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

Why didn't she just go home while she had the chance?

>everyone dying and having their arcs shat on
>my boy is safely in the Eyrie eating lemon cakes and drinking breast milk

Attached: 256E3E5F-304D-4914-AF1E-178184ED7770.png (472x624, 157K)

according to some spoilers, babby was a ruse

Not even goblina wants him, imagine that.

wtf is every single episode going to be leaked now?

He just hacked the game before the server admin revoked his powers. Explains why he couldn't one shoot Dany.

well shit

They broke the wheel

He hits 3/3 for long range, while Bronn was 1/3 from closer range

Plus these are like 4-5 years old at this point, Aegon's dragons were over a hundred.

Does anyone ever wear hats for the cold, they ears must be freezing

>everyone dead or fighting, massive battle with four different sides
>Hound carries Sansa off and impregnates her while everyone is distracted

The degenerate normies at Burlington Bar are probably all over the Grey Worm/Missandei romance. They love it. They cheer when Grey Worm goes down on Missandei, and cry when the northern children shun them for being negroids. D&D cuts screen time for actual characters in order to force it. These are the same showfags who cheer on Arya killing the Night King, who don't even remember who Barristan Selmy is or that he even existed.

Tonight, things will be different. We will get to witness Burlington Bar watch Missandei's death. We will get to see them watch Kelly C go mad and Grey Worm weep for the first time since he got his balls cut off. They will finally know what it is like to be loyal to Stannis. They will finally know what is like to anticipate the rise of Azor Ahai only to have it be thrown aside for nothing.

Every man will finally reap what he has sown.

Attached: grin.png (415x433, 264K)

Well in fairness to Dany, there was no way to know in advance that Qyburn had invented homing arrows while she was away.

that's a pretty professional looking photo
how much dough does this thot make off alt right spergs anyhow?

they can rebuild that section of the wall. people will eventually start settling north of the wall again. im guessing the leak where there "always has to be a night king" is actually legit too and dany will be made into the new night queen. so technically there is a reason for the nights watch to still exist.

Why the fuck would Jon surrender himself to Cersei after she already betrayed them, attacked Dany and killed Missandei?

bran the builder jr. rebuilds the wall, maybe?

It was a controlled leak as damage control for the last episode.

This sounds legit.

Happy for the Hound. Hopes Davos makes it

fuck the rest

If she thought lizards could fly and magic is real, there is no reason for her to not think someone can redirect arrows. She's an idiot.

but the edgelords here will applaud it anyway and praise d&d for it even though its as bad or worse than any of the previous writing they ahve done

>Euron jobs and his only purpose is to tip Dany into madness
Lmao

>hardened soldier who have seen thousands of his beloved comrades die
>cant watch some thot get executed
yikes

Didn't he even hit every shot? That's not Dany's fault for not knowing ballista's have lock on and heat seeking potential

Surely one of those bolts would just pierce the boats and sink them, fuck why doesn't every greyjoy ship have one of those ballista's they'd never lose a naval battle ever again. I'm curious to know what happens immediately after that scene, does Euron even try to attack the boats? You'd think he's targetting the dragons first just so there's nothing stopping him from steamrolling their navy but everyone is seen in KL anyway

THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A NIGHT KING

why do you give these cucks so much attention? Just ignore them

Yep. He sailed across the 14 seas, and saw the whole world. On the books, he's an ultra chad, Captain of Silence, a ship full of mutes (he ripped their tongues and they still follow him for some reason). The decks are painted red to hide the blood that is soaked to them.
>From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray
He also got hold of the Dragonbinder, a horn that can controls dragons, so he'll probably get one for himself if the books are ever finished.

Attached: 8798273987.png (602x797, 335K)

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Remember that scene when the guy managing the Unsullied's training cuts off a nipple from one standing at attention, and he doesn't even flinch?

Unsullied don't cry. The absolute state of D+D's writing, lads.

The spin off show with Naomi Watts takes place 1000s of years before the current show. Supposedly might show Valyria before The Doom.

Because it isn't Greyjoy weaponry. Its Qyburn's weaponry for the Iron Throne army.

Every single one of them who survived beyond season 1.

Damn Dany's descent into madness seems super fucking abrupt. How does Missandei even get captured if Jaime isn't betraying the North?

He really was the perfect paladin.

Wasn't there a leak that said Tyrion betrays them

No, its set on Westeros during the first White Walkers invasion. No character from Essos will appear.

She probably got a pro-photographer who also happens to be one of her beta orbiters.

>fucking up a cool character this badly for le epic sex jokes in the show

Attached: 1556217925464.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Probably sold out by Varys because Greyworm kills him off later.

Some cucks are gonna use the excuse "B-BUT ITS JUST FANTASY" for the homing ballistas, i just know it. The flying rat should have died in episode 3

Tyrion betrays Daenerys after learning about Jon's heritage.

Yeah, Frikidoctor said Tyrion betrays the Starks and I think either he or someone else said Tyrion burns king's landing and something about people deserving it. but I guess friki was wrong

/FIT/ IS IT?

Attached: 1549101984532.jpg (720x720, 72K)

And he has a full Valyrian armor, proving that he was in Valyria, explaining why he lost his sanity (even more)

Literally why the fuck would Tyrion betray anybody for Cersei? That's retarded.

It should have died in Essos.

>she survives being knocked away like that
>she is able to charge the giant with her axe despite her body obviously being bent in an unnatural way
>the giant picks her up and holds her in front of his face for no reason
>her axe transforms into a sword somehow
this scene was so shit, lyanna mormont is the worst example of dabid fanservice ever

GODS I AM STRONG AGAIN

LANCEL, FETCH ME THE PAULDRON STRETCHER

>a ship full of mutes (he ripped their tongues and they still follow him for some reason)
how would a ship like that even function?

>Leave Yea Forums for few hours
>Come back
>Still the same lame 3 leaks being posted

Yawn.

Attached: CFwH3cL.png (1432x1041, 831K)

That's literally how people excuse any fault in writing, it's certainly not limited to GoT

And then D&D will still win awards for this trainwreck

She’s been a shit since crucifying everyone in Essos. The only reason anyone thinks she’s good is that they’re blinded by YAAAS QUEEN optics, by the time DwD hits her moral compass is already fucked

he wouldnt need some shitty ballista, he's just punch a dragon and it'd die

Because he prefers Cersei over Daenerys, and so do I.

>4 days ago

Attached: DO IT GENDRY.png (661x625, 453K)

Did Melisandre's suicide serve any purpose? Redemption for dead Shireen / blueballed Gendry? Also why didn't she die the other times she took her necklace off?

Attached: 8910305af4af36379585cf9b63871584.jpg (300x400, 33K)

With intelligence and cooperation, also you don't need a tongue to scream, retard. You only need a tongue to modulate.

Cant BELIVE i was actually invested in this show LMAO HAHAHAHAHAH FUCK DND

IM GOING TO FUCKING FUCK DND SO HARD HAHAHA

Attached: 1549398384489.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

the thing that makes these leaks plausible is how much of them sound like they could consist of characters talking in a room.

we'd obviously have heard if there were any more big battles coming.

>Cersei's descent into madness by ignoring the WW is retroactively shown to be 13D chess and she was actually right the whole time and really does have the biggest IQ and political savvy in the room
god I hate Dabid so much

So Dany dies this episode? That would be bad pacing

she was bad throught the series so she gets a honorable good guy death
DUDE SUBVERSION LMAO

t-there is no more milk, your grace

Attached: 1503436612819.png (208x239, 131K)

>all the wildlings are south
Not all of them, just most of them. Also there's still crazy shit up north, who even knows what's waiting in the lands of always-winter ready to journey south now NK's out the way, it'd be foolish to just abandon the wall, especially after all the giants and mammoths and fairy children and shit they found out existed. Imagine the strength of Winterfell if they had more direwolves, their own mammoths, if they formed a solid trading relationship with an ice giant clan. There's still land that needs ranging and shit that needs discovering.

>*dies*
>NO NO NO AIMBOT FUCKING BULLSHIT
GIT GUD

Bullshit

>Bronn get's a seat on the counsel
So this new 7 kingdoms has blackjack and hookers?

NO MORE MILK?

WHERE'S BESSIE?

Attached: big guy.jpg (800x755, 390K)

I don't think she killed herself, I think she overused her power that night which took away all the energy from the necklace, so she would die anyway

of course it's the face of person who soon will be brutally murdered and fully understands it!! Ruins all dramatic feelings for me

She was wrong at every turn, she killed herself because her existence amounted to being a zippo lighter.

No, she dies in episode 6. This is just a mix of spoilers from episodes 4, 5 and 6

m-moar boar, your grace?

Attached: 1503437057043.png (738x1107, 1.29M)

>nobody wins in the game of thrones
If only the rest of the writing could at least have a message beyond edgy plot twists for the sake of subversion

Episode 5 is a big battle, same guy who did episode 3, battle of the bastards etc
Last episode, those are spoilers for the last 3 episodes. I think episode 4 is a lock, Dany being Mad Queen is a lock, but Bran being king makes zero fucking sense

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=4xvv1sxS9-E

least its quick and not what happen to Oberyn

Hundreds of years old woman lying down in winter in the snow. What do you think would happen?

Why are people upset Dany gets fucking wrecked? She's an entitled whore who deserves to get BTFO.

>HBO fears the lawful good

Attached: 1462851769508.jpg (2000x1305, 1.02M)

>Imagine spending 100s of hours watching youtube videos about theories on got only to BE FUCKED BY D&D
HAHAHA I HOPE THEY DIE LMAO

Attached: 1530245865631.png (500x913, 230K)

why

Attached: file.png (100x139, 23K)

Literally everything beyond the wall was killed and raised as undead you retard. Don't let the laziness of the show get the better of you and think for a fucking second. He his been raising his army for 10.000 years beyond the wall, nothing is alive anymore.
The last direwolf was the one Ned Stark found.

OH FUCK, THIS IS HOT

Attached: 64354353.png (1743x955, 1.31M)

dragon death has to be episode 4 though right? why would they be in ships again after missandei is executed

She's a RAPE VICTIM!!! RAAAAAAAAAAPE!

Night King, our Lord and Savior
youtube.com/watch?v=HBYmtdo_ysQ

Attached: Capture.jpg (1270x663, 43K)

the later seasons are made for you

They are tourists from Twitter, they came here after hearing of the leaks.

Whole series would be better if Drogo had lived

ANYONE ELSE SPOILING >100 VIEWER JUST CHATTING GIRL STREAMERS WITH THE SPOILERS? MODS BTFO LMAO THEY HAVE TO READ IT AND DELETE IT GETS PIST

Attached: lf.png (413x461, 126K)

She had it coming, stupid normalfags are the ones that'll get upset

In their tounge he's dovahkiin
IRONBORN!

Attached: we do not sow.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

the first time he was a different actor so there's that

I-I want to blanda upp..

Attached: missandei.jpg (1024x1017, 105K)

I mean she could at least drop a few tears. She doesn't look like a person before execution, especially woman before execution.

They did fuck him up. Badly. He's kinda like a dark magician, using blood magic/sacrifices so his ships can sail further.
Yeah, they could make a spin off show just with his stories, assuming that they put someone competent to lead the whole thing.

Attached: 892374293874.jpg (800x565, 95K)

YOUR MOTHER WAS A CARDIO BUNNY WITH A FIRM ARSE DID YOU KNOW THAT?!

Attached: 1556487562091.jpg (828x626, 38K)

This. At least Theon paid for his crimes. Melisandre had a brief period of self doubt and then went back to being a smug cunt. Helping the north was the very least she could do.

>tfw i will never be able to watch GOT again knowing the absolute TRAINWRECK the last two season where awful
fuck me

friendly reminder: even less than a week ago the "confirmed" leaks said tyrion is executed for betrayal but now they all say he lives

nobody got arya killing the NK leak right

you kids are being taken for a ride so buckle up

vill knula henne

Attached: 1532762991683.png (650x773, 47K)

>tfw i'm at the point where i'm detached and legitimately just laugh at whatever happens

Attached: 1501724155665.jpg (236x259, 15K)

Because the premise is retarded
>Tyrion just betrays everyone in a complete reversal of his character arc because dude subversion lmao
>Euron asspulls kills out of nowhere because dude I bet you didn't see that coming lol
>Fucking Bran gets the throne, isn't that random and EPIC??
>Jon fucks off to a wall that doesn't exist anymore to restart and organization that doesn't have any reason to exist anymore in the first place, please feel sad :(

I’m 12 and what is this

>gets a taste of goblin
>just to take it away
Gendry had a hard life.

That was somewhat believable until the last few points. Bran won't end up on the throne

link to Ep 4 stream pls

>abrupt

Did you even see Season 7 Episode 4? You saw her burn fields of Lannisters alive then burn Randyll and Dickon alive when they refused to bend the knee right??

>nobody got arya killing the NK leak right

user...

You can see actual clips from the episode this time. Euron definitely kills a dragon, everything else is up in the air

> literally told the girl that she is his only weakness

guys ... common!

Attached: facepalm.gif (350x233, 2.11M)

Attached: 1557081317682.jpg (1280x715, 90K)

people react to impending death differently

who's that

Where can you see the fourth episode?

same

A few actually did get arya killing the NK right. The one that did was posted everywhere this week saying jon killed dany.

I think the leakers are intentionally mixing fake stuff in with the real leaks, or are accidentally including alternate scenes.

>led by a woman
>turn weak and emotional
Realistic.

would look better with trumps face. when the episode airs start meming it to daenerys redditors so it can be clinton tears all over again.

how could they not see those boats, they were literally on the other side of the rock.

>mfw the only character I care about anymore is the only one with a decent ending

Attached: 9A5351A1-1BC6-40E7-886E-35DC3E84F971.jpg (452x452, 59K)

right before the ep aired with actual visual footage appeared... thats hardly getting it right

exactly my point, enough of it fits but so much of it doesnt

>/got/ in charge of watching the show

>>nobody got arya killing the NK leak right
That's where you're wrong kiddo

nigga actual scenes have been leaked, missandei gets beheaded, rhaegal is shot down, these scenes have already been predicted in leaks that are months old, and those leaks paint a picture that is very very possible given what d&d have made so far

>rewatched season 3 and it still holds up
I consider everything not in the books not canon since the beginning and I'm comfy watching everyone seethe

4 months ago it was leaked that theon dies by the night king after spear charging him, that arya jumps behind him and delivering the killing blow and that jon kills daenerys.

Shhh... Fear nothing, little dove.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 4.23.01 PM.png (1430x1310, 2.1M)

ON A BOAR

Attached: BOB.jpg (256x197, 5K)

Hope this is partly fake and everyone fucking dies in Kings Landing, then Bran just goes aback to look at sansas rape again and doesnt give a shit

based sansan poster

Leaks with executed Tyrion also said that NK will attack Kings Landing while Dany and Jon will be waiting him in the Winterfell. They were false, yeah. Leaks about Arya killing NK didn't mention executed Tyrion, only Jon killing Dany which I'm sure will be 100% true.

>And Bronn
>Bronn in the fucking council
Too good to be true but also having an ominiscient king in westeros will not happen D&D are not that stupid, this must be a fake ending

Attached: 1405789691230.jpg (915x952, 165K)

same one said tyrion dies and now... he doesnt lol ok

OH FUCK I JUST REALIZED

Tyrion/sansa and Hound/Arya

>BRAN IS THE NK
BRAN IS THE NK
>BRAN IS THE NK
BRAN IS THE NK
>BRAN IS THE NK

Attached: 1552283364672.png (500x913, 390K)

boarchannel.org

>There must always be a Night King!
And someone should always have a compounding interest account with the Iron Bank to hire a Faceless Man if they ever get uppity.

She knew Cersei had 1 ballista

Literally go kill yourself.

You incels need to have sex

internet

Attached: 1555590605698.jpg (799x560, 431K)

Can't wait

Attached: file.png (1179x695, 1.07M)

Attached: 1556225845666.png (960x548, 467K)

the show will end with cercei and euron sailing off into the sunset together as westeros burns. They find a land full of tiny elephants to raise their autistic son on and live happily ever after

Attached: 1532857798789.jpg (1000x800, 68K)

Same. I can't remember character if face is different.

>sword
it's a dagger tho, you can see it on her before getting grabbed like a little cunt she is

>That was somewhat believable until the last few points. Arya won't kill the Night King

Hope the dude that was the only one cheering when Bronn shot down Drogon is still there

Attached: 1556658439324.png (1280x720, 474K)

Oh man I'll love this

I wish Bessie was still there so I could see her cry at this episode

Oh yeah, continue to pretend it isn't just another way to show how strong are women when even warriors tremble in front of death. We already got tiny Lyanna killing giant, now fearless Missandei with bland indifferent face before death. Bullshit.

He's also probably the Dusky Woman (male)

>bran wins the throne then turns into NK and kills everyone

Attached: 1529193548090.png (1154x927, 811K)

>The Land of Always Winter just randomly stops at some point and NK's covered every inch of it
That's D&D-tier idiocy. I bet you don't even see how it connects to the Shadowlands beyond Asshai. This is why your country keeps getting invaded retard.

I think I remember that lego kit. Was it about underwater stuff?

OH NONONONO

They fucked up that one too. His arc is done. Him fighting his brother is character regression.

So arya get's her first taste of dick and goes full roastie banging her way through all the surviving members or the beyond the wall bro squad?

why is the big titty beast there everyweek? Does she pay them or something?

>Jaime lives

based

Post yfw the last scene in the show is a new nightking being born

Attached: 1550494549805.png (593x580, 621K)

yes, it was amazing wasn't it?

Attached: D4ypw5JXoAAAuZQ.jpg (1200x1700, 172K)

Kek he'll get torn to pieces.

FUCK THE KING
FUCK THE DRAGONS
FUCK THE SHOW

Attached: F3CFC449-6B11-4A09-B7B0-05A62451D8A4.jpg (750x750, 99K)

not defending the show, nigger, all i was saying was
>She doesn't look like a person before execution, especially woman before execution
is a dumb sweeping statement to make

Attached: 1556543333364.jpg (1325x1170, 104K)

>That's D&D-tier idiocy.
And that's what you're watching.
> I bet you don't even see how it connects to the Shadowlands beyond Asshai
We aren't talking about the books here, nigger.

Golden Company are completely loyal to Cersei in the show? I know in the books it is due to whoever has most coin but show has stupid logic. I like the idea someone pitched a while back of Cersei's kid being taken in a similar manner to how Aegon was saved from Tywin's assault on King's Landing.

It's dany/jons kid that rips out of dead danys stomach when drogon takes her away

I'M NOT PAYING FOR THAT, PLS GIVE STREAM FAGGOTS OKEI? :)

Does anyone have the link of this video when Euron kidnaps Yara?

>girl you met when she was 11 pushes you onto a sack of hay when she's older and tells you to take off your pants

Attached: 1540773048272.jpg (399x400, 16K)

How can Bran be the king? I doubt his peepee even works. How is he going to make an heir?

So what is the Iron Bank's policy on mortgages? Also do they have a monopoly? Why doesnt Westeros have banking institutions?

>who even knows what's waiting in the lands of always-winter

.... the wildlings since theyve lived there since forever.

this one?
youtu.be/OiHtCzLFymM

Where are all the 'muh Night King is coming back soon have faith in dabid' tards now??????

his peepee does work, meera gives him boners in the books

I'd agree but according to leaks he mercy-kills his brother after seeing what he's become. Fits with the Mother's mercy/forgiveness parts of his arc, and then he gives up fighting to go build a house somewhere

no more monarchies

>Euron doesn't have any cool warlocks or mysticism
>he's just some fucking gay pirate
>still kills a dragon
This show is so fucking trashy.

No, I meant the one from the pub to see the reactions.

remember to migrate to this thread when we reach bump limit

so we can have just one /got/ thread instead of two at the same time

Attached: 1529425705111.jpg (2896x3362, 1.75M)

>Game of Thrones
I forgot this show was even on did they destroy the thing yet and what about the magic sword?

Attached: 14xjsjr copy.jpg (480x360, 15K)

someone run into that bar an shout some spoilers please

Last scene is Bran(don) in his wheelchair at the buildsite of the new Wall

it will be kinomax

THEN GET SOME WINE

Attached: 1557086802144.jpg (800x450, 70K)

They have someone jack him off, then someone gets on top

I don't know why the 3ER decides to accept being King though, he should go north and sit in a tree

Faggot if you want to only follow internal show-logic then absolutely nothing makes sense and every major decision made in the last four seasons can only be logically attributed to, "DABID!" so why fucking question it at all at this point? Jon goes back to the Wall because he's called Snow and it's more Snowy there, there's your show answer.

these King Robert memes are fucking amazing. I have like at least 10 of them now I think. Thank you to everyone who has made them. Also nice get.

youtu.be/Sp94Gb7ctms?t=451

it'll be sam writing A Song of Ice and Fire, turning to the camera and saying "truly, it was a game of thrones"

10, he's inherited Ramsey's powers

Remember when Jorah's armor defended him?

I remember looking at something like that in a catalogue I had and wishing I had it, but I think they got rid of that range in the shops by the time I was old enough to do my own toy shopping.

Attached: 087.gif (326x281, 170K)

Thanks

It'll be addressed in the books but show Salsa has forgotten who this dude even is

no magic sword
no prophecies came true
teenage girl killed the big bad through a sneak attack
consider your expectations subverted, have sex incel etc etc

>I have like at least 10 of them now I think.

kys tourist

Attached: 1556963664830.jpg (243x274, 17K)

dabid though of something even more retarded

Jesus fucking Christ
Their relationship was perfect as a platonic thing, wtf is this
>hurrr men and women can’t be friends and piers
Fucking retards

but isnt the wall built w/ lost magic?

remember to migrate to this thread when we reach bump limit so we can have just one /got/ thread instead of two at the same time

Idk but she didn't deserve to die. Fuck D&D for choosing for her to die. I wanted to see her alive till the very end.

The glory days were last season. It also helped burlington bessie became a meme at the same time
GODS THEY WERE STRONG THEN

Attached: a gungan horde.png (680x340, 442K)

DABID

Arya always had a crush on him though.

NK Bran will rebuild it
just like the last time

>Faggot if you want to only follow internal show-logic then absolutely nothing makes sense and every major decision made in the last four seasons can only be logically attributed to, "DABID!"
Exactly.
>so why fucking question it at all at this point?
You tell me, you're the dumbass going "B-But there is still animals up there!" when there isn't any.

I bet you wonder who rules Dorne too, like the dumbass you are.

Nothing matters.

>incel sex
I DON'T HAVE CHEETOS

Still would have been better to have Arya mercy-kill Sandor, "Do you remember where the heart is?".
But hey. At least it's not a shit tier ending for one of our beloved characters unlike the rest of them. May he forever live happily ever after with his 72 chickens.

RIP 8 seasons of Sam's character progression last week btw.

get the fuck out

go back to the shithole you came from

>he's a platonicfag
unironically watch the show and get a clue
I agree that a lot of people needlessly pair up perfectly reasonable friends that shouldn't date, but Brienne and Jamie are legit in love

Based

NEW THREAD

Attached: typical Westrosi nobility.png (2148x1611, 3.09M)

The Lands of Always Winter isn't just a catch-all term for everything north of the Wall you dummy, it's the northernmost region that remains uncharted and the Wildlings stayed the fuck away from there because those who ventured in never came back out.

Quads confirm, based cyclical narrative

breed the cow successor to iron throne now

only if baby is a misfigured midget

MAKE WESTEROS GREAT AGAIN

damn, that really got me emotional. I still think Arya killing the Night King was bullshit but this made it seem just a little less bullshit. I never really thought of him as a paladin because my view of a paladin is pretty strict (and I love paladins in fantasy stuff) but he definitely was worthy of the title. That video gave me chills and now I totally see him as one.

CERCESI DROPPING THE N WORD

this, and also the fact that he's "not Bran anymore", which means that he's an asexual at best therefore simply can't have sex even with a working dong

MIGRATE INCELS

idk if thats a stunt double but the fact that you see sideboob and even a little bit of tit jiggle was pretty hot. then I saw her bullshit kill of the night king and now I want her to die in the most brutal way possible.

So Hound doesn't even ignite his sword like Beric to face the Mountain? That's some weak shit.

You're a fucking idiot who can't even follow the actual conversation he's having, go be a stupid cunt somewhere else.

yea sure and they will kill me off because being an immigrant population

That reminds me:
Since the worms are dead and Dornish kween is in KL dungeon, what the fuck is going on in Dorne?

The whole point was he'd need to use fire to kill an undead, it was going to be kino. RIP Cleganebowl.

Literally only one of these things happen you mong

go fucking die in a fire. i've been here forever but Yea Forums's changed A LOT since I first started browsing back in 2007 and I browse much less now. Fuck you.

Anyone paying attention to leaks at this point that aren't actual clips is full on retarded. There are so many conflicting leaks.

They both die while fighting after falling into a pit of fire.

Gwendoline a top cute.

i've always thought horns were going to be a big thing on winds of winter. not only dragonbinder, but i remember that there were stories about dormant dragons on other places, and also below the wall. I think there was supposed to be a horn that can break the wall or something.

go fuck yourself for saying this

Love it, normies' butts will never heal.