You realize you’re wasting your life, right?

Attached: D8AB7DE9-6759-4050-94B0-179C4ABEDADE.png (894x773, 48K)

It's a clown world regardless so fuck it

>implying i have a life to waste

Attached: 1545008535006.png (667x670, 430K)

>there are billions of people in the world
>in order to have the slightest chance of success in life I must be among the top 0.1%
>I struggle to make it into the top 95% of my peers

Why bother trying to improv myself when I’ll be blown up by sand niggers in no time

obviously

I'm ugly and pretty autistic so there's not a lot I'm wasting.

I'm making music :)

based sandchads taking the pressure off of making a living

this if only you knew how bad things really are

Oh, most definitely. I should be working on my cartoons, but I'm too lazy. I just want to shitpost right now.

Attached: 1484688243648.jpg (400x300, 16K)

Earthly life is only temporary.

Attached: jesus2.jpg (1100x2127, 396K)

Libcucks dont have lives anyways so its all good

Thanks to leftists

its not that long anyway, the fun years are 16 to 25

then its distracting yourself in what ever manner to the grave

used to feel bad about wasting time here but then facebook came out, the people who used to give you a bad time being always on the internet are now glued to facebook and instagram

Attached: 1530900124043.jpg (474x386, 66K)

>taking Life™ seriously in 2k19
LMAO

Based

I planned on killing myself years ago so my current existence just feels like DLC anyway

it's mine to waste

I'm struggling just trying to be at least mediocre.

If your standards for success is being among the top 0.1% of the world then maybe you should stop being retarded and adjust your standards.

>you live in a 1st world country
Cry more pussy

Self-improvement is a cope anyways. If you have to change yourself that much you've basically conceded defeat.

So why arw you here wasting your life?

If you post on Yea Forums period, you are a loser or at least a variable in society.

It's really sad to see these leftist retards act like they're the saviors of people.

You're a loser. Lol.

stay mad trannycel

ITT excuses

Not really, all my life has been limited by genetics and raising, I'm living my life to the fullest of what could have been now

You can't choose to be Chad, you can't choose be attractive to beautiful women

Why do white people make this face

Attached: CE6220F6-72CC-4E9A-A5C4-923488F2C2DB.jpg (676x698, 160K)

Good goy. Keep being a failure.

is it really time wasted if I enjoy wasting it?

Attached: 1552322875376.gif (343x338, 15K)

yes however you must realize it's a test chamber that will determine your position in eternal life so technically it's more important now even if it's temporary.

Attached: 1346091352803.gif (138x132, 37K)

>Good goy
cringe

>>in order to have the slightest chance of success in life I must be among the top 0.1%
How do you define success in your life?

One of the primary regrets of people who are older is that they worked too much or too hard.

god I hate dogs

what excuses

whats not wasting your life?

It's called the "I don't want to smile, but I'm being forced to" face.

Yeah but they wished they would’ve spent more time with family and friends not on the internet alone in their room

The world has become so rediculous I just don’t even care. Gonna stay alive just to watch the clown shit go on and vote for the memeiest presidential candidate every time just to speed shit up. I hope kanye runs in 2024.

Nah I am at my final fraternity formals. I'm graduating from a top school and have a job.

Attached: alexisrael.png (611x330, 245K)

too smart

>woke up
>start reading book (boring book I'm only reading for the book finishing pseud cred)
>read for a while
>eat food
>browse internet
>feel like a huge failure for not being a millionaire Silicon Valley go-getter; my lack of motivation is awful
>go outside
>go walking for around an hour, listening to pointless BBC Radio 4 politics related podcasts; whether now or in the past, it's all pointless melodrama, with technology being the true societal influence
>drive around a bit on a sunny and aimless Sunday
>feel sad after seeing happy young people
>buy minstrels and sweets for a mini binge which I've just eaten
>currently 7:28 pm
>was going to have coffee and then go to the gym but, like yesterday, I've become tired and I don't think I could do the heavy squats
>feel like having one last binge and then being healthy from tomorrow

I'm so demoralised and demotivated. My loserdom at university was the first motivation killer but the r9kpill and then incel blackpill formalised the pointlessness of beta male life.

It's still sunny and not very cloudy yet the late Sunday pall of pointlessness is still here. There's a bank holiday tomorrow but I'm a demoralised NEET so who cares.

>hate dogs
>wipe ass with bare hand
The fuck is wrong with Muslims

This

Attached: 1555739770411.png (680x680, 221K)

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted. Life is a shitshow and what makes it worthwhile is really subjective. If you're doing things in your life that make it worth the suffering, then I'd say it's not wasted at all

It’a code for “stay in your lane, and I’ll stay in mine.”

You either outperform everyone and push society forward, or you're expendable genetic trash that was the product of the universe playing dice to get the lucky roll but regretfully ending up with you
Considering I'm incapable of outperforming even the first sigma of society, yeah..

Attached: 1548453398520.png (2293x713, 205K)

if you spend more time with people you will realise why you didn't

I do both. Introversion is a curse.

We make it when we witness black foolishness

Attached: 1555175761261.jpg (1016x1024, 95K)

>Look back on my life and my life gone, where did I go wrong?

Attached: 1413854582165.png (1000x1144, 186K)

I already know this, no matter what I can’t enjoy it. I get annoyed around people and lonely without them

Fucking idiot
>good goy keep blowing all your money on expensive clothes, supplements, dinners for women who won't fuck you
There you go, idiot.