Did it live up to the hype?

Did it live up to the hype?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.comsss.jpg (474x266, 30K)

Sneed

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BRIAN!
Remembah the time I went to a fuck and suck shack?

Imagine being a Sneedposter.

Imagine compulsively refreshing the catalogue in wait for someone who actually grew up with the show to post a thread about it. Then contributing nothing but a stupid, tired pun from a single episode in an effort to ruin other peoples' fun.

I bet all you high school dropout assholes will experience a comeuppance. There WILL be justice for you idiots. Words cannot express how I look forward to that day.

SAME BEER

No. Matt Groening should have written this episode or had more creative control over the plot and characters. Family Guy's writing is atrocious.

The silent majority agrees. Sneed.

Attached: 1556695247314.png (810x712, 1.46M)

If you could choose what the word sneed would be filtered to, what would it be?

It was simultaneously the worst Simpsons episode and the worst Family Guy episode. I hated it.

>Matt Groening should have written this episode

Believe me, you don’t want that. He’s written four episodes in his entire career. He has no idea how to write, and current Simpsons writers are worse than current Family Guy writers. Never thought we would see the day but it’s happened.

Chuck

WELL LA-DI-DA MR. PARK AVENUE MANICURE!

Formerly sneed

was there hype?

Imagine watching simpsons or family guy past 2001

Attached: C2A6B40C-A67E-4466-A1C4-854CA64C88A7.jpg (782x788, 52K)

No. Even in 2014 nobody cared about either show anymore/

>He’s written four episodes in his entire career

desu those are pretty solid episodes. Except Colonel Homer which I never really liked, but 22 Short Films About Springfield, Some Enchanted Evening, and The Telltale Head are all good episodes, especially the last two.

E-I-E-I- (Annoyed Grunt) was great as well

Farmer 2

“Cringe”