Always make sure to empty my xxl drink and piss jars on the seats after im done

>always make sure to empty my xxl drink and piss jars on the seats after im done
>always dump my melted cheese nachos in the cup holders
>always put chocolate between the seats so they melt and stick to everything
>always empty my hot buttered popcorn bucket around me "Oops, my fingers slipped, silly me ;^)"
>always shove my finger down my throat and projectile vomit over several rows in front of me "oh im feeling sooo sick today XD"
>always give a cheeky smile to the workers as I leave the cinema

Pick it up wagecuck

Attached: 1484239373252.png (700x931, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xYcyI2Cbls
youtube.com/watch?v=YCNs5hOoMD0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not faking a punch to the wagie who waits by the door after the movie is over and then giving them a condescending laugh when they flinch
Get on my level

Fuck wagies.

I used to work in a cinema. But it was quite fancy, so people didn't make a mess.
Cleaning took like 5 minutes, and I got to see movies for free.
But fuck wagies, I'm I right?

>always shove my finger down my throat and projectile vomit over several rows in front of me "oh im feeling sooo sick today XD"
My friend puked in the theater when we went to see Avatar like, ten years ago.
We smoked pot before the screening. He got real anxious and just fucking bazooka barfed all over the theater. Some of the vomit even hit the people sitting in front of us. This caused a scene, as you can imagine.

If you do this fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door.

Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess.

I love this meme

Hey wagie I’ll give you 100$ to give me a rimjob. It’ll be more than you make all day

Attached: 5D356B38-3A22-4293-94BE-DDEAA5EC2E10.jpg (250x187, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1xYcyI2Cbls

Uh oh we got a ragie wagie here
Don't make me speak to your manager

I don't do this because I'm not a fat piece of shit, but the fact that people are bitching about actually doing their job is hilarious.

Tfw job creator by pissing and shiitting in my XXXL drink cup in the bathroom and throwing the crockpot of piss shit and soda onto the seats

Stimulating the economy never felt so good lads

based Keynes

Based OP creating jobs.

based

Attached: 1523469646092.jpg (143x132, 3K)

Wagie thread? Anymore pics like this?

Attached: 1557029177810.jpg (1024x556, 82K)

>muh ticket ripper!
In the age of Netflix, you're lucky your job even exists. People like OP ensures that you have a job to go back to tomorrow.

You stole this joke you dumb faggot.

Attached: 1555370258176.jpg (752x538, 59K)

The Coldstone Creamery shit is genuine barbarism

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?
WHERE DID YOU GO?

It's almost like every post on Yea Forums is essentially a repost you fucking newfag.
Back to your subreddit

Oh God. Please more if you have any. These just crack me up

youtube.com/watch?v=YCNs5hOoMD0

Bro it was a thread from 3 days ago, are you really arguing about being a unoriginal loser? Maybe you should post a wojak lmao!

It's one of the best I've seen so far. I laughed until I had tears

These are the only threads that can give me genuine belly laughs. Holy hell.

nah its more fun this way

What's the original image?

Is having a job such a foreign concept to you retards that you make memes about it? Tell legends about fabled creatures working 8 hours a day so they can make a living and not sit in mums basement all day?

People work. So?

The joke has been made in reference to copypastas like this for years you dumb faggot, lurk moar

ragie wagie get back in cagie

>it's another OP trying to be edgy episode
Can we get rid of this?

Attached: 1546714668826.png (399x322, 42K)

Regardless of how old it is, why can't you come up with your own joke? Especially if it's that fucking old.

I had a black friend who would eat bean burritos at every movie and puke into this empty soda cup. Once I was at a movie and with him and another friend. I'm sitting in the middle, he whispers to my other friend, "user can I see your empty cup"
>cup passes over my field of vision
>hear puking sound
>cup passes back over
>"Dude this cup is scalding"

My apartment, food, and opulent carefree lifestyle come straight from your taxes wagie. I know you like to think you work for your boss but the reality is you work for me.

OP is actually an advanced 4D reverse baiter who works for the cinema and is only making all cinemagoers to buy as much of their overpriced snacks and products as possible, as if they care if their wageslave college student has to work a bit more after every screening if they made 5 times the money.

>finally got an office job
>mfw will never forget the sheer shame of being a wagie working directly with customers
There wasn't a day that went by where I didn't want to off myself.

Attached: 1556714933365.jpg (510x510, 17K)

because it's hilarious.
Back to your subreddit newfag.

which one??

tfw I play poker for a living
Who's laughing at who now?

I bet. What’s your most humiliating memory

>There is a trash can on the way out the door.

I purposely take laxatives after drinking nothing but distilled vinegar so I can pull my pants down and spray diarrhea on the walls

>AYO WHATCHU MEAN SCALDING NIGGA
>DAFUK DAT MEAN NIGGA
>JUS SAY DAT SHIT HOT NIGGA FUCK NIGGA