Those Portugese sure are salty

Those Portugese sure are salty
>dude just admit while we follow fuck all leads lmao

Attached: The-Disappearance-of-Madeleine-McCann-Netfix-1-810x456.jpg (810x456, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTTlnM76tWY
youtube.com/watch?v=3EHJjpXii9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The parents did it

Look, if the Podestas want a girl, they get that girl.

Stop killing your children with drugs and pharmaceuticals you pedo anglos

I have never had such a false perception of a country than i did for Portugal. After watching this documentary, I was disgusted by Portugal. All this time I thought it was a decent European country, when it's really a South American shithole that is luckily seated in Europe. The Portugese are complete jokes.

Literally beaner tier shitskins.

>we've searched the whole appartment and there under surveilance
>but some how they probably accidentally'd Maddie and hid her corpse, then hired a rental car several weeks later to dispose of the body

Attached: MV5BZDQwMjNiMTQtY2UwYy00NjhiLTk0ZWEtZWM5ZWMzNGFjNTVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY268_CR0,0,182 (182x268, 15K)

What's funny is the police sketch seems to have the mole on the wrong side but when you look at a higher quality one it actually has all three moles, matching up perfectly.

you mean this brilliant sketch by the Portugese police?

Attached: 11021804-6812461-The_e_fit-a-13_1552634605634.jpg (306x408, 24K)

No the one with perfect likeness, with highly identifiable markings.

If ever you needed further proof that it's totally ok to replace anglos, just look into the McCann case.

>Don't worry, we got our top men on the job

Attached: download (8).jpg (230x219, 9K)

>yeah dude there was so much evidence for the kidnapper story, I mean cmon Portugal! Believe wahmen!

lmao cope Rodrigo, fucking shitskin

STEPHEN WE GOT YOUR FACE

Damage control harder pedo anglo

>come on dawg, it only took one person 30 minutes to kill the girl, hide the evidence and drive somewhere to dump her body where years of searching would never find her.

Attached: 0906F30A-3A49-4B6F-A8B6-74C01FCD9794.jpg (1024x651, 69K)

>implying they didn’t kill her before that and the anglo stories match

salsa?

Agreed. I don't think it's a coincidence that the worst South American country also speak Portuguese (Brazil).

>implying the parents didn't kill her

You can tell the Anglo is scared

Biden / Podesta 2020!

I've seen the documentary about Amanda Knox, is this in the same vein?
anglos portraying their own as the innocent victim and the locals as incompetent evil demons trying to blame them because they're too white

>the locals as incompetent evil demons
>implying 3rd world shitters aren't exactly as described

Attached: file.png (900x750, 246K)

this could've happened in any small resort town in any Mediterranean country. Southern Europeans have a very different culture from Western Europeans when it comes to government and law enforcement

Pretty much

you anglos are like jews except you actually believe your own propaganda

Daily reminder that dogs are more trustworthy than anglos.

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHA

Police Academy tiers of fuck up. Haven't new details of the case have resurfaced?

Yeah new details like them playing tennis after the kidnapping occurred or having the boot of their car open for weeks as if airing out a smell.

>these assblasted Portuguese faggots itt
lmao

>noooo stop recounting facts about the investigation like cadaver sniffing dogs sniffing out a body in their room and also their car

I for one am glad there’s one less anglo in the world.

lmfao well done, portugal

>making a sketch of someone who doesn’t exist

You’ll get them one day Anglo!

Them playing tennis is not proof enough, maybe they were just dealing with the high stress of the situation.
Should I check the netflix documentary? I'm very exceptical of anything from nrtflix, very. As If I feel they can't be neutral and will bias and pull full political agenda moves on anything

>go on vacation
>lose your daughter forever
do anglos really do this?

Attached: 1490963087739.png (371x348, 142K)

Attached: 3A9B5E96-E6C6-4185-887B-6F04E66FF2BE.jpg (1024x651, 71K)

Is Tony Blair shutting down the DNA investigation of the blood splatter that was found in their room and asking the Times to publish an article saying it wasn’t Madeline’s blood before the results were even published by the lab also not good proof?

good doge
fuck those angloid niggers

Attached: 1546017345070.png (2028x1719, 1.32M)

her parents literally sold her to kikes to be ritually slaughtered because of that weird eye defect

Based doggo sniffing out the eternal anglos

Attached: 70580658-82E7-4A51-8D5B-D93F683AA27C.jpg (260x297, 22K)

It's the perfect crime if you want to get rid of someone. We did it to my uncle

What’s up with this photo

James Blunt circa 2007

why would anyone go to a vacation on the third world is beyond me

For one your women love the cock there

>kid gets up and leaves
>uuhhhh uhhmm like umm there's no sign of breaking and entering lolllll liiieekk nobody could've possibly taken her lmaoooo

it's time to have sex

>neglecting your kid (and most likely murdering them yourself)
>wtf Portugal save us!

Upset third worlder

this is the thruth

It's a mess. For one thing I don't trust at all at Portuguese Law Enforcement. Portugal is in many ways still recovering from the dictatorship days, it's wounds have yet to close. I don't trust in the law enforcement of a country still in this situation.
But the McCann's sure are frisky. What's the less incriminating explaination of the whole blood on their car thing?

Also, wait until HBO releases the documentary about the Ninas de Alcasser (Alcasser girls) case. Look it up, its a really horrible and macabre double murder that happened in Spain, involving politicians and child sex slaves and implied satanist rituals between politicians and other high end "choosen" people. Also a crazy case because police didn't wanted to get too into it, and anyone going too far ended up killed

>guys please listen to my Anglo racism and make sure to tune in to (((HBO))) for the next round of our Anglo propaganda!

Why would Tony Blair do that? Why would he go so far of the way and order such thing for the McCann's?

lmao

Because it was becoming a high profile international incident that would’ve made anglos look really bad.

At the end of the day Jeremeh, we all lose daughters once in a while. But the Portugese Police was bang out of orda

Attached: anglo.jpg (1000x500, 58K)

>lowest crime rates in European countries on par with Iceland and the like
>suddenly rich anglo family comes in and little girl goes missing
heh

The Niñas Of Alcasser case doesn't involve anglos, it's just legit creepy

Also because Portugal conducted the largest search in history for Madeline and spent tons of money and resources on the investigation, with the anglo politician backing the McCann’s saying they were innocent. If all that went out the window the Portuguese government could’ve asked for their money back.

It’s really pathetic, almost as pathetic as their police force.

YOU WILL CALL ME FATHER

Attached: 834029567384984834.jpg (604x2096, 340K)

its abstract you plebiean

fpbp

Well, I didn't look too much into that but you might be into somrthing. It's rather perverse the lenghts some peoplr could go just to save face

>politicians and hollywood are open about their satanism that means they're just joking lmao mate satanic rituals are cool anyway stop being a caveman you just a christian and superstitious old man haha

Attached: 1554918518140.jpg (1103x900, 67K)

seething

Yeah subhuman chav, er I mean, fellow working class briton. Look at these evil people in suvvern europe, now forget about ahmed raping your goblin child

This cannot be real.

The McGanns are INCREDIBLY wealthy doctors. If there's one thing the UK does well, it's look after wealthy people at any cost.

Also some of the dinner guests (the Tapas Eight) were very well connected as well, and one of them was a known pedo. UK political class is awash with pedos, so it wouldn't surprise me if this was all a horrible web of connections that lead into some very uncomfortable places for UK politics.

The media makes out that the McGanns are just ordinary people. But they're not, they're very very wealthy and well connected.

Could the FBI have found her?

Attached: 1554994211751.webm (240x320, 1.45M)

You don’t have to dig into it much to see something was off about the parents’ way of handling this. Not only did they go to their celebrity and politician friends to make this case as high profile as possible (and at times full out impeding the progress of investigations), they also dipped Portugal as soon as the investigation started looking at them as potential suspects.

holy shit

Attached: 1473144896256.png (400x350, 238K)

>goblin

Attached: 1530729932028.jpg (1200x1800, 228K)

Sort of related but: are really Satanist and Masons really that bad to get involved in such things at pizzagate? I don't know, those fellas from the Church of Satan don't look that bad, just making silly rituals

Attached: 6bbf4f72e0f182069c8daec2b071769b.jpg (566x696, 48K)

Attached: 9C0BD207-FC39-4929-BDB2-BF439355FAE0.jpg (306x483, 21K)

This is what the "pathetic" police force did to your countrymen
youtube.com/watch?v=zTTlnM76tWY

yeah they are just trolling you don't seriously believe they go around killing kids and calling for satan right?

>have false perception based on what he had vaguelyheard before
>but now have totally correct perception based on a single netflix documentary

sounds logical

Does the Netflix Doc cover this side of the story? I cannot believe I wasn't aware of how wealthy that couple are

Dr. MacCann, I'm EDDIE

youtube.com/watch?v=3EHJjpXii9o

Attached: 1551179438654.jpg (759x528, 321K)

this. Clement freud had a villa near. and guess who were often guests there?

Attached: 1557054222247.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Indeed. Americans are subhumans.

Church of Satan is just a libertarian scam to get money from dupes. It's open about this.

I noticed this about the British media. They try to make certain connected people seem like ordinary commoners.
Kate Middleton isn’t a commoner. If your grandfather has Wikipedia page then you’re not a commoner.

Why are they always missing teeth? Don't you get free dental from the NHS?

Attached: 785783653542.jpg (485x400, 29K)

meth fucks up your teeth if you don't take special precautions, these people are not big planners

I feel bad for the McCann's in this story. All they wanted to do was to make some money off a legitimate business transaction with the Podestas and those pesky Portuguese SHITSKINS swoop in with their facts and investigations and try to ruin their innocent lives (did I mention they're hard working doctors?). Shame on the Portuguese for trying to sully the name of two perfectly innocent anglos and their discount prices on child products.

It's from puttin' too much blaady sugar in me tea innit?

Attached: 10inbongland.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>In Kate Mccann's book she uses the American case of Wisconsin v Zapata 2006 to try and discredit the blood and cadaver dogs. Eugene Zapata was accused of murdering his wife Jeanette 29 years before. The conclusion was that the cadaver dogs used were unreliable. Since that time Eugene Zapata has not only admitted to the murder of his wife, but also says his wife's body had been in all the places the dogs alerted to. Perhaps Kate should put that in the epilogue of her book!!
Damn anglos BTFO by some dogs.

>doctors with access to narcotics drug their daughter and go get drunk while she wakes up in a daze and hits her head on the window bleeds and dies and they hide body in car and contact all their politician and wealthy friends and start slander campaign against peaceful vacation town with zero violent crime and no muslim immigration just so they dont lose their high paying jobs back home

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1556845275339.png (980x550, 261K)

would be a kino conclusion, the one thing no one thought of is that she ran away on her own for whatever reason

worse, BTFO by THEIR own dogs

It isn't the Church of Satan, it's the Temple of Set. They split back in the 70s or something.

They did think of that as well but there was literally no sign of that (CCT or eyewitness). The only reason they went for an abduction angle is because the Tapas 8 anglos said so and were vehement about it.

I still cannot understand how people believe in the McCann's, sure the portuguese police failed hardly in some aspects, but their government payed too much money to find Madeleine,it would be stupid to spend that amount of money if they only wanted to put the blame on Mc'Cann's, even the cadaver dogs found something.
And is it common with British people to leave their childs alone in the night at home? i mean, we are not talking about 13/14 year old kids, we are talking about a 3 year old kid.

>child sex slaves and implied satanist rituals between politicians
It's a satanist episode. OKLMAO

Attached: bvh0c39dw3501.jpg (2296x1340, 142K)

fucking hell how to spot fake news, it even says EXPERTS without even quoting anyone

Rich or poor,Anglo's are some of the dumbest people you will ever meet in your life.

>is it common with British people to leave their childs alone
no, and no parent believes these child murdering sacks of shit

Call me a fuckin' caveman, but I wasn't aware of how fucked up them brits are. They look like huge scumbags. Not like americans are better but this brits are on another level, but why are they like this? It's becaise of thst fucken monarchy crap?

Eddie a good boi

Attached: 1548013806823.jpg (468x547, 41K)

what a qt

little to no celt or saxon blood left
also centuries of inbreeding

That webm was hilarious.
First time I hear of the Temple of Set. Who's in it?

why were there SO MANY pics of infant children on this pizza place's instagram?

IT GOT DEBUNKED GOY QUIT ASKING QUESTIONS

parents killed her with sleeping pills

sure but it proves nothing

>t. Has never been to south america

My wife knew nothing of the case as we watched it, and when best boi barked in that apartment she burst into treats

At the very least, the McCanns and the rest of the Tapas Cretins drugged their own kids so they could go out and get hammered every night.

The McCann twins didn't wake up as the commotion was first happening, remember. 18 month old babies are not heavy sleepers and noise just about always wakes them up no matter what kind of sleep schedule they have - and kids sleep even worse on holidays.

Attached: 1552929681384.jpg (3124x1480, 741K)

>implying anglos aren't the backstabbers
The only reason for the """"alliance"""" was because anglos.wanted to limit spanish power. Even before the dismantlement of the portuguese colonial empire anglos already treated Portugal like a borderline vassal.
>hey, you have this law now
>o-ok..

Bongs cover up the McCann's fuckup and blame portuguese police

The only thing portuguese police did wrong was not to arrest prevently them so they could't influence the media.

Retarded post

I have a Portuguese friend, to this day, I still show her this for international keks.

It's an offshoot of the Church of Satan formed by Anton LaVey's right-hand man who studied mind control for the US military. Not shitting you.

Attached: HqVqDj9.jpg (500x378, 62K)

I love these british accent memes. MOAR

anyone else hear the latest news about the masked man?

Vote for Tommy Robinson or this will keep happening

Attached: 8AE7D2D4-1C40-45CD-9B55-36E7C7A606FD.jpg (685x385, 29K)

>114129704

Attached: 1536077079677.png (1918x734, 508K)

Attached: 50BE5FB9-D1BD-4312-B012-77DA2509F1BE.jpg (634x913, 34K)

They should have known hiring a sketch artist from a minimalist design school was a bad idea.

the portuguese are anglo bootlickers. I have met some portuguese that have unironically told me that they would rather be part of the UK rather than Spain or be independent.

>American attemts at talking like a British person

Attached: jay yikes.png (620x631, 704K)

these are made by souf brits user

Attached: 1541267728138.png (680x552, 178K)

...no particular reason, move along

You'd know the identity of the killer if you knew what true art is.

Ask this actual cum bucket for Yiddish merchants

Attached: 0FC8E0AC-13E9-40EB-B018-5EA31CD67815.jpg (1300x650, 69K)

The child has been groomed to suck dick

>portugese shitskin

Intentional inbreeding.The queen married her second cousin.

DONT.
TALK.
SHIT.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

it's genetic

Attached: a_glo.jpg (1000x348, 92K)

>UK political class
All nations' political classes*
Look at what has come out of the Burning Sun case in South Korea, Chinese politicians and Korean businessmen were buying young girls to rape and murder.

why does he wear the mask?

The FBI would have helped hide her body and then found some nobody to frame for it.

underrated

They don't brush. It's not Anglo culture to brush.

no more questions goyim. snopes says its over

for what purpose?

Snopes' source: Snopes

drugged their kids so they could go out without bothering to get a babysitter, maddy died somehow, everything else was smokescreen

The eternal anglo won't rest until the world has been exsanguinated.

Attached: 1491237930380.jpg (570x570, 496K)

This

somebody send this to rickys twitter maybe he'll show karl

This.

Brazilian spotted
meu amigo...

an absolute abstract kind of perpetrator

What happened to the McCanns' other kids?

BANE?

Southern europe is just a cucked half arab shit hole no matter where you go.

>netflix cashing in on the death of a little girl
do kikes have no shame?

They killed her by accident.

Portugal is chill, yeah its probably corrupt and shitty infrastructure, but at least it has the luck of not being located in South America.

Also they literally explored the world

all this hubub about one missing girl

That's majorly on a financial aspect, if we (Portugal) joined Uk we would have more money than if we joined Spain. Cause, we have a real good relation and connection with Spain and spanish people, and well, with brits we just make jokes about them

>pizza gait isn't rea-

Attached: 35419805676.jpg (1324x631, 201K)

This definitely happened

Attached: 32b54683952eb0ea2d1ad91bdebf9e21393ddd4f3e03d6e1a9cdfa27e35c3ffe.jpg (701x438, 26K)

how is hillary still free

Attached: eye_chart.png (618x1188, 1.12M)

What no one seems to want to acknowledge is that whoever took the kid could have left the country in 3 hours, MAX.

Kid was long gone in the same day.

SO MAD WE WASTED MONEY LOOKING FOR HER.

Do British people hold animosity towards the Portuguese because of this?

Everyone hates the parents

/thread

I followed all the maddie conspiracy theories up until I realized the fucker doing the docus on Youtube also believes and lobbies for the theory that the planes that hit the World trade center were actually holographic and they were blown up by top secret mini-nuke tech.

we're just better than everyone else, which is why you speak english, so i can understand, not the other way round, good boy.

Attached: Pizzagate_DNC_Leaks.jpg (8133x6283, 3.7M)

No idea about the netflix doc, but the wealth and connections of the British couple was a hot topic back then

Maybe because all the leads pointed to her sociopathic parents eh m8? Fucking brits still nagging about this shit, where's maddie where's maddie shut the fuck up jesus

Attached: 1427841113773.png (753x800, 368K)

May God have mercy on their souls.
Because I won't.

Attached: 8434596928454.jpg (787x586, 178K)

hahahaha

>accident
>smoke screen

basic case.