Why do people care so much about spoilers? I can enjoy movies even if I know what happens

Why do people care so much about spoilers? I can enjoy movies even if I know what happens

Attached: IMG_20180618_124257.jpg (479x493, 114K)

so following your logic you dont even have to wat h them because you can expect the out come?

Some people want to feel the surprise emotions when a major plot reveal happens.

I didn't know about boomer Thor and he was the best part of the movie and a pleasant surprise.

Spoiler Alert: OP sucks wang at the end

Is he white or black

yes

>feel the surprise emotions
What are the surprise emotions?

convincing people that getting spoiled ruins your viewing experience is just a way to try boost opening weekend sales
SuperEyepatch wolf did a good video on spoilers and concluded that if anything knowing about the details beforehand enhances enjoyment because you are able to accurately set expectations

>the only races are white and black

Attached: 1489549482502.png (485x443, 22K)

Dios mio que raza es este?

Shock, anger, sudden feel of happiness - you know, something which your NPC ass will never feel.

He’s american

has there ever been an actually good movie where people cared about spoilers?

Based

>Calling someone an NPC when you care about "muh spoilers"

I'm an NPC because you cum to capeshit?

but "NPCs" are the ones who complain about spoilers. the guy complaining about other people complaining about spoilers is an assburger spectrum kid.

Lol fighting for the white man's army what a fucking cuck

You have autism. Trying to explain it to you would be like trying to explain color to the blind.

>the white man's army
He's perfectly representative of who's army it is, the army of the mutt goblins.

The journey can be more enjoyable for some viewers than the end. Like I don't mind general spoilers for films unless it's that very rare The Sixth Sense sort of vibe.
I just don't like scene by scene spoilers. Like it's fine to say Jaws sinks the boat and they kill the shark. Just don't go into details about the chalk board scene or how they kill the shark etc.
Think of it like the film Titanic. Everyone knew the end, they did not care and wanted the story of how it reaches the end they already know.

That is not how the director intended it.

Gee, I wonder what country he's from.

Attached: 1533683019469.png (600x600, 212K)

this isn't a universal truth or even applicable to a majority. some people like reading the last few pages of a book and enjoy it even more. most people don't.

Ferengi

Who are you fighting for ?

Israeli

El ciudadano Americano...

Attached: whitest american women.jpg (720x725, 218K)

Pure amerimutt

is that fred armisen?

I bet his wife gives great oomox.

I've never had a show or movie spoiled, but I don't really watch anything with a twist so it doesn't really matter. Like nobody spoils a drama or romance movie. The plot isn't normally the most improtant part of a film to me anyway.

Amerciano Muttas, le 56%

WHITER THAN YOU MOHAMAD

Spic of course

Emotional investment.