What do we think of soi horror

What do we think of soi horror

Attached: SOI4.jpg (2300x2300, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/amp/2018/09/lets-talk-about-the-most-harrowing-scene-in-mandy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just take a look at this, literally take a fucking look at this image, this is what arguing on Yea Forums has become, this is what memes on Yea Forums have become. How did it come to this?

Show me a legit scary horror movie.
Protip: you can't.

gifs are moving images so they're technically movies
warning: very skary

Attached: 21.gif (151x200, 112K)

based seething annabelle fag

Oh, look, my school crush.

What horror films do you spastics actually enjoy? I actually have no idea what you idiots are watching other than Paranormal Activity I guess? Which has less shit happening than any of those films.

Some aren't even remotely a horror film, like Zodiac. Some have jump scares, like House of the Devil.

>What horror films do you spastics actually enjoy?

get a load of this dood. You new here, right? This board is about principally hating everything - it's often retarded but it sparks feedback from people who disagree. That's how we run thing here, boi

No, I used this board from like 2007 for a while then had a 5 year hiatus.

things changed

Needs Mandy.

For real I can’t think of a single horror movie that could scare me. Even some Creepypasta could scare me now srs

Mandy is a based movie

atleast post the complete version

Attached: SOI4.jpg (2300x2278, 2.06M)

Yeah, about that.
>Cosmatos says of his villain, who he ultimately decided would be much more effectively menacing if he was drawn as ordinary. And it was mostly a coincidence that the rampant exposure of abusive men across high-profile industries became a cultural flashpoint while he was making his film. “I was working on this script for six years or something like that, and eventually the world caught up to my nightmare,” he says. “The male ego is a terrifying, terrifying thing, you know? If it’s shattered, it becomes even more dangerous.”
>“I might actually be allergic to testosterone,” the director says. “Whenever I’ve felt a testosterone rush I get, like, sick afterwards, and I feel exhausted and terrible. I honestly think I’m allergic to it in my own body, so being around aggressive men makes me feel like shit.
>So even if you’re going to see Mandy for the fist-sized lumps of cocaine that Cage inhales while he kills a trailer full of sadists, it’s the slaughtering of fragile masculinity with a freshly forged steel ax that should stay burned in your brain long after it’s over.
vulture.com/amp/2018/09/lets-talk-about-the-most-harrowing-scene-in-mandy.html

boy do I miss /ffg/...
and now Ill have “therefore it’s friggin superior” stuck in my head for the foreseeable future

Attached: 9601486C-3606-4B45-9BA9-4E910AD364E3.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

Imagine actually spending time making that image.

This was literally only an excuse to allow such a based movie made

>t.

Attached: soy1.png (630x384, 190K)

Do you honestly think the people who like those things like this movie? They're literally in the theater watching the latest Avengers with you.

>Whenever I’ve felt a testosterone rush I get, like, sick afterwards, and I feel exhausted and terrible. I honestly think I’m allergic to it in my own body, so being around aggressive men makes me feel like shit.
what a fucking faggot holy shit
>p-p-please have sex with me, I s-swear I hate men too!! s-surely this will work!

>we
fuck off

This sounds like he's taking them for a ride.

The main villain is an ex-singer, an effeminate, weaselly little rapist using his hippy persona to ensnare girls. The other villains are inhuman monsters. The only real man in the film is Nic Cage, and he resolves the film with extreme violence and is the good guy.

Sounds like Cosmatos played the SJW press like a fucking fiddle on this one.

>implying I care about capeshit

Attached: please stop.jpg (229x220, 7K)

What is the movie between Hereditary and Noroi

i'm for it
it's the most horrifying genre. nobody is spooked by ghosts, that's just a meme

Attached: 1529420744331.jpg (2000x2000, 666K)

If you don’t like Halloween or Alien, fuck you

> this list
shit nigga, those aren't even horror

B-but I can’t like things unless I know other people tell me it’s okay or not!!
Please tell me what I’m supposed to think!!

You are literally the exact embodiment of a typical frog posting marvel fan. You're literally going around calling movies that don't have action every 10 seconds boring.

Gayest shit I've ever seen

>not defending cheap ass jump scares is being a onions

this board is retarded

>being so contrarian you decide to slag off Alien
Your loss I guess.

one literally per post homo

>implying
>implying
>implying
Please kys.

Attached: bucket.jpg (1080x1314, 217K)

>putting a space after the >
what the fuck is with all the newfags on Yea Forums today

I'm not implying in the slightest. I've outright said it. Are you defective?

it’s designed to get as many (You)s as possible. they put a bunch of good movies (or at least movies that people seem to like) lumped together and label them s.oy and sit back and reap the butthurt.
it’s basically their only way of communicating with people who aren’t their mother.

I unironically love it, I enjoy almost all the films on this image. I'm opposed to immigration, I hate niggers, I hate trannies, but if that's what makes me a soiboi, then so be it.

Please go back. Please. Words cannot describe how much I despise such a simple and moronic creature as you. Your presence lowers the quality of this board so much it causes me physical pain. You are a subhuman 45 IQ mongrel. Please climb the number of chromosomes you have and jump to your IQ, you basedbean consuming beast.

>projecting
no u

The left truly can't meme. I implore you to end your meaningless, vapid life. You'd do the world a favour.

Attached: tumor.png (571x618, 53K)

Jacobs Ladder always bothered me desu

The wailing is really comfy though please take it off

>being this mad
WEW lad

I am not mad, but saddened at how one of my favourite boards has been sunk to such abysses by the likes of you. Also, your responses demonstrate how much of a simpleton you are. Go back.

Exactly. Horror genre is more of the "edgy and bothersome", especially now, rather than genuinely upsetting.

The only thing that really upset me as a kid, was, IIRC, Hitchcock movie about the guy that was declared dead but was paralyzed, but I think it wasn't horror genre.

>Go back
to where?

all modern horror is shit

Based horror list:
The Thing ('82)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Jaws
Misery

>frog posting marvel fan

But I thought frogs were equal parts leftist and rightist, equal parts plebbit and /pol/, equal parts Commie and Nazi, equal parts faggot and fagfobe, do you see where I'm going with this? Execute yourself for being a mong.

What if you just enjoy those movies in OP’s pic? I don’t find anything in that pic to be “scary” but some of them are actually good and great movies independent of how scary soifaggots claim they are

>But I thought frogs were equal parts leftist and rightist
youre retarded then, nobody associates frogposting with leftards for quite a while

*slap*
enjoying things is bad you brainlet

imagine finding movies scary at all. op and anyone that posts that image are the true cucks

Fuck off you’re the brainlet you sub30 IQ mongoloid

You are the brainlet not me you fucking nigger

You know, I never noticed before but Get Out isn't on that image, which means it's a Yea Forums approved horror film and not söy and/or reddit.

How is Jaws a horror movie? It's an adventure movie, if anything.
TCM and Misery are both thrillers.

yikes
go back to your weeb cartoon, james wan manchild flicks and capeshit

this is such a good thread.

The image in the bottom left is so weird, american pathology is baffling

All horror is bad. It's right next to romantic comedies, they're girl movies.

The new it was scary. They played a lot of loud noises when the pennywise showed up it made me jump a lot. Basically it did for clowns what jaws did for sharks

>newfags actually believe this

saddest timeline

Are you 12?

mothman profecies is kino you absolute mong

The argument here seems to be that horror movies should just be jumpscare cavalcades with zero story or content.
Why do you even watch such garbage? Do you relaly think jumpscares are that exciting?

how do you get some genuine answers on the internet? You're not asking questions. You're just stating the wrong answer.

Yea Forums has found perfect way to implement it. Only newfags make threads like "what did you think about this movie?". Real 4channellers say

>this is the worst comedy movie ever. Imagine liking this pile of hot garbage

or something like that and you will get genuine replies from people who genuinely disagree.

This is bait

>you will get genuine replies from people who genuinely disagree
yeah genuine replies like "ummm you're reddit" "oh no no actually YOU'RE reddit!!!" for +200 posts

This needs a revamp

exactly, it’s just “no u” shit flinging for the entire thread.
I try not to hold it against them because I t’s the only way these spergs know how to communicate.

>“The male ego is a terrifying, terrifying thing, you know? If it’s shattered, it becomes even more dangerous.”
>“I might actually be allergic to testosterone,” the director says. “Whenever I’ve felt a testosterone rush I get, like, sick afterwards, and I feel exhausted and terrible. I honestly think I’m allergic to it in my own body, so being around aggressive men makes me feel like shit.
>So even if you’re going to see Mandy for the fist-sized lumps of cocaine that Cage inhales while he kills a trailer full of sadists, it’s the slaughtering of fragile masculinity with a freshly forged steel ax that should stay burned in your brain long after it’s over.
what the fuck

>look the director up
>expect some scrawny gender fluid tranny
>he is actually a robust dude with a full beard and unkept hair
what the fuck

Attached: 1551128246241.png (900x1042, 90K)

The bait is real.
It's not all wrong but damn does it try to be edgy

HUGE cringe

I'm watching sinister tonight