Mutants in the MCU???

How they hell are they going to introduce mutants into the MCU? My 2 cents:

>After Thanos destroyed all of the infinity stones their raw energy was released out into the universe
>Those various energies have been weaving their way into people through out the universe with a high density being on Earth
>Powers begin revealing in people due to moments of intense emotion
>It works like how Hydra gave the Maximoff twins powers
>The Age of Miracles is finally here

Attached: download.jpg (1920x960, 372K)

This will work for the Fantastic Four too. And Dr Doom.

Naw F4 should get their powers from some sort of science accident. To distinguish them from the Mircales/Mutants. And it should be caught in the public eye so people feel sorry for them. More readily accepted.

Reverse House of M

Then her powers would be just as confusing as in the comics! Not that they aren't already.

>How they hell are they going to introduce mutants into the MCU?

Some Quantum Realm shit.

Best way to do it would be to focus on very few mutants via cameos, keeping their power origin ambiguous and part of their initial mystery.

My top picks for the initial mutants we meet would be, in no particular order:

>Toad
Because I really liked his X-Men Evolution character. This loser mutant who could be a full-fledged hero if he wasn't so spineless and self-loathing.
>Nightcrawler
Love his catholic beliefs mixed with his delivish appearance, mixed with his basic but interesting teleportation power.
>Spike
Okay so all these are X-Men Evolution (bar Catholic Nightcrawler) picks, but Spike's basic power mixed with him being related to Storm makes him a good segway character.

Also Toad or Nightcrawler eventually hooking up with Nebula / Mantis would be K I N O.

Who could replace Jackman as Wolverine?

Attached: 1493761614543.jpg (250x220, 6K)

scarlet witch and quicksilver were already in
the eternals is coming
which means more about skrulls and kree
which means fanatstic four and xmen
its not hard

> Chris Claremont is still alive and not even close to senile.
> Would probably adapt a book for 1% of the take home.
> Yeah nah, lets keep things in continuity with the comics that had no good writers ever and nobody ever read unless but we're stuck with them because it's all Whedon knows.

Snikt snikt motherfucker.

Attached: wolverine.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

>X-Men Evolution
We missed out a on a second season of Silver Surfer animated series for that stinking piece of shit.

Jack Human

That's going to be the hardest thing for them to do. I wouldn't introduce him until a phase after introducing the first team of X-men.

I want this to happen but you know they'll just pick the tard that plays Euron.

Without the original avengers and goat jackman the X-men in the mcu doesn’t even makes sense

>Deadpool accidentally the entire timeline with his fuckery

No further explanation needed.

“When people came back from the snap...they started...changing. Mutating.

> Get mcu x-men finally.
> Only Joe Madureira characters.

Attached: monkeypaw.jpg (1000x541, 119K)

But is there anyone in the MCU that stands a chance against him?

Attached: web_cast_danstevens_legion_570x698.jpg (570x698, 79K)

A Nightcrawler/Angel movie or series is something I've always wanted to see. I always thought the juxtaposition of a man with the face of a demon being a devout Christian and the man with angel wings being a dark and troubled degenerate could provide a very interesting plot. Could do something along the lines of a mistaken identity as Angel goes looking for Azazel based on conflicting eyewitness reports, finds Nightcrawler and they eventually become an unlikely crime fighting duo whose natures are in perpetual conflict.

Of course nowadays they'd fuck it up hard by presenting Nightcrawler's faith as either inclusive horseshit or horribly evil and Angel would be black washed because we can't portray rich white men on screen anymore.

The twins have been retconned into not being mutants anymore, even in the comics.

Truth

Make mutants a by product of infinity stone energy like the twins retroactively

The way I see it, the Tesseract could still exist in the current reality. Perhaps Loki teleported onto Thanos' ship before it went quantum into the future. Maybe Loki is running around somewhere now wondering what happening. Laying low.

mutants are kree and eternals meddling. The kree have already been half introduced and the eternals is coming.

The hardest thing is the casting not the story making since its fucking simple. They need good actors for storm, wolverine, xavier and magneto that will be tied down for at least a decade.