Any good films about hitting the wall?

Any good films about hitting the wall?

Attached: 1557079324626.png (496x948, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jobsforfelonshub.com/will-felony-show-seven-years/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>got laid off last year
>can't seem to make it beyond the final round of interviews
>mom pulls me aside says I need to consider a career change
>tell her I already have been
>she asks if I need money to go back to college for an undergraduate degree in something else (I have a MS in a business-related area that is becoming hard to get into for white males)
>tell her she's a hiring manager, would she hire a 40 year old white man for an entry level job
>she says she hires old new grads all the time
>ask her what they are
>she says engineers
>tell her I'm too stupid to be an engineer
>she says I can do computer science or something
>tell her I'll be 40 when I finish, no one will hire a 40 year old white guy with a MS in something else who changed careers
>she says I won't be 40
>ask her how old I am
>she says 31
>tfw I'm almost 35
It's called real life.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x210, 473K)

At least you can have a nice can of Bang's and listen to some Metallica, right boomerbro?

Unironically kino

>follow the craud

Who is the craud and what are their mythical powers?

Was never really into thrash.
Every now and then I'll make a video and post it somewhere. I can tell by the comments who is a zoomer, a millennial, a 30-something boomer, or an actual baby boomer. That's fun.

Attached: 320x0w.jpg (320x320, 41K)

women fear the craud but his might is above all others

>tfw asexual and people ridicule your virginity but you simply don't care anymore

Women non-ironically worship the craud and hold his judgement in the highest regard. Women have been known to starve themselves and inject horrifying plastics into their faces just to gain the craud's approval.

Attached: what.jpg (777x800, 617K)

there will never not be a need for mechanics/body shop guys
start detailing cars for minimum wage and get a 2 year trade school under your belt

after that move to fucking key west or small island hawaii or some shit where there is high demand, few competitors, and a lifestyle you can enjoy.

Attached: 1526880577669.jpg (500x663, 85K)

>tfw criminal record from over 10 years ago gets me rejected from walmart
>tfw in 33 years old

>nearing 30
>most of the thots I remember from uni settled with some cuck that they wouldn't have looked twice at back in uni, and half of them guaranteed cheat on him
You're retarded to think that as long as cucks exist thots will have any issue with hitting the wall

Same. Biggest whores I knew in HS got married and live in beach houses and shit. It's unbelievable but unsurprising when you have an entire generation of men trained from birth to provide for women and beta orbit them through the chad phase just waiting for their standards to drop enough to consider them as a prospect.

I live in Texas, they get illegals to do that. They won't even hire a teenager who needs a job in a bad way to wash cars around these parts. Every grunt I've ever seen at a car wash in Texas couldn't speak a lick of English.
You must be a sex offender, then, because felony convictions only go back seven years. It'll always be on your record, but employers only look back seven years.
>Twelve states restrict reporting information on any case older than seven years. These states include: California, Colorado, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Texas, and Washington. Many employers check only five to ten years history when hiring applicants.
jobsforfelonshub.com/will-felony-show-seven-years/

Now, granted, you may live in a shithole state. I live in based Texas, so we only go back seven years unless you raped somebody.

I live in texas. It was misdemeanor assault. I guess the law doesn't apply to walmart. I also glanced at the article you just googled. Thanks for the bootlicker pep talk I guess. I'm just going to get my CDL and become a lineman desu.

driving jobs won't exist in 20 years so good luck with that

So he'll qualify for whatever "i got laid off by automation" welfare program exists then

It's not a driving job you dipshit.

Oh no things might change 2 decades from now!!!

Get off that racist mindset first and then make real attainable goals use certifications to make you more hire able. Who wants a butt hurt racist at their company cmon dude get over your self shit.

either you have never worked or have only worked in hr/marketing
the reason red states and republican america exists is the workers and businessmen who struggle here

Illegals working anywhere this is how I know your ass is stupid you know e verify is doing better than your damn imaginary wall

B-but muh Jews.