EVERY BODY BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW KING!

EVERY BODY BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW KING!

Attached: 06679e9c61354c0137272b2ddb151eb1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-WpnPSChVRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THAT'S NOT A JOKE, THAT'S A JOKE ON STAGE

Attached: 1557071144603.jpg (1443x1049, 252K)

How are you celebrating this turn of events, /tb/?

Attached: bravo.png (885x524, 39K)

Why Bran of all people? How does that even make sense for tyrion?

i want his boi pussi

>Bronn on the council
I don't think even D&D are this stupid

>Jaime betrays the north
I still can't believe this, it's so fucking retarded.

This is fake retard. It's a fanfic that steals from other leaks. What a fucking retard you are.

>fan favourite character that still won't have the emotional gut punch of killing off
if anything he's in the sweet spot of guaranteed survival; people like him but killing him won't provide an EPIC enough tweet

I refuse to believe this.

Yeah it's a fanfic like this eh?

Attached: bravoDD.png (1680x940, 1.73M)

>jon becomes night king
jesus christ this is retarded

You laugh but when he legalizes rape and stands up out of his chair proving he was cured of his paralysis for some time. All you'll be able to say is "It was beautiful."

Attached: The Rape Sansa.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Attached: theon it was beautiful.webm (800x458, 2.88M)

Fake as fuck. First off, the Night's Watch doesn't exist anymore and has no reason to since the wall is breached, the Whitewalkers are gone and the wildlings either assimilated to the north or died. Why or how would Jon take the Black?

>white male kills the only black women on the show
>white male kills daenerys(feminist icon for white women)
>white male sits on the iron throne
Is this based and redpilled?

Bran will claim some bs about how night king will return and then it makes sense.

We're gonna build a wall son...

Attached: night_king.jpg (600x795, 153K)

the three eyed raven is the most suitable person in all of westeros and co. to be a rightful, just, impartial ruler desu. perfect.

>literally sees all
>doesn't care about titles, lands and holdings, politics or any of that shit
>literally doesn't care about being a king

Bump

B&R

?

WHO THE FUCK KILLS CERSEI

Probable Drogon, he's the only one left

Attached: boom_headshot.webm (398x224, 2.92M)

>Last scene of the show.
>Bran alone in his wheelchair, next to the Iron Throne.
>He looks at the camera and smiles.
>Just as planned.
>He stands up and shits on the Iron Throne, his eyes turn blue, fade to black.

Okay this would unironically save the show for me

this sounds so stupid it might actually be legit

Stupid user.

bran can't fight, can't lead an army, is autistic, and is a cripple. In reality he'd last a week tops before being dethroned by the most powerful lord. It makes no sense, which is why it must be what D&D made happen.

Oh boy

Isn't Tyrion getting executed at the dragon pit? That's what frikki told us

Yeah but a bit more subtly. No smiling and shit. Like he sits in the chair and has a vision how hes become nk or smth.

Kings don’t have to lead or fight lol. Have you missed the last 7 seasons? Also, no one can littlefinger him, that has pretty much been shown. He knows all, if you plot a coup he’ll just have you arrested out of the blue etc. I’m not sure you realize how powerful he is. He’s as close to a god as you get in GOT. Like Gandalf in LOTR.

what the fuck is this syfy shit

lol

Bran reveals that the NK/WW arc is far from over. The NK’s identity is discovered by Sam which is confirmed by Bran. Davos and the Hound go to retrieve Mel’s body, but it’s gone. Arya thanks the Hound for his heroics, he tells her to “thank him, he’s the true hero” while standing over Beric’s body.

Tormund and the rest of the Wildlings are given several northern castles, and some will start the new NW. Ep. 4 effectively ends their story arc.

Dany is over confident to a fault and when things go wrong, blames Missandei’s capture and subsequent trial and death on Vary’s and Tyrion and that marks the beginning of her downward spiral. Sansa, Arya, Tyrion, Varys and Davos are informed of Jon’s true identity by Bran and Sam.

Rhaegal is gravely injured(didn’t say whether or not he dies) in ep. 5, NOT ep. 4.

Euron is severely burned(dragon fire?) and then killed by Yara. Most of Euron’s fleet and the GC are wiped out in ep. 5.... the rest of the GC ultimately turn on Cersei.

Sansa meets with the Iron Bank rep.

‘Clegane Bowl’ is nothing more than the Hound mercy killing an already mortally wounded Mountain. The Hound, Bronn, Podrick, Gendry and Ayra kill several GC and Lannister soldiers.

Qyburn is revealed to have his own agenda.

The big Dire Wolf scenes happen in ep.’s 5-6, no more wolves die.

Jaime and Brienne have a brief, on-screen sex scene.... Jaime apparently doesn’t betray anything or anyone, in fact he vouches for Jon to Cersei in a scene where Jon had voluntarily surrendered himself(??). Bran had informed Jaime(off screen?) that Cersei’s ‘pregnancy’ was a ruse.... he doesn’t actually kill her, but sets the trap that seals her fate.

Drogon burns down most of the Red Keep.

Vary’s is executed by Greyworm. Jon kills Greyworm and other unsullied and is finally forced to kill Dany.... Drogon just looks at Jon and then takes her body and flies off.

The Hound is last seen building a house(?) somewhere in the country side.

Let me guess, you will be nine years old very soon

>Kings don’t have to lead

uhh. I'm sure his telepathy will do a lot of good against the army of some power-hungry charismatic non-cripple leading an army motivated by capturing the loot and women of king's landing.

After this became true in the end I'll honestly believe anything

White Man Bad

Fucking crying.

>this show attempts to make sense
user...

So this is the ending, huh? Jesus.

NO

It isn't that bad. It could be worse like a regular good vs bad fight and Jon and Dany live happily ever after.

Welp just saw the Jaime and Brianne sex photo, welp what a shit show.

>Jon is the rightful heir to the throne
>kills some angry bitch that went crazy and lost any claim she never had to being queen\
>exiled to the wall for "queenslaying"
retarded

Yeah.... then what was the point of returning Jon from the dead. That was his get out of the Night watch free card. Now why would he go back? Plus why would they put him their because he killed a mad queen nobody liked??

B-BASED?

He said he couldn't rule because he's the three eyed raven. Now all of a sudden he can. They're just going with Bran because "No one will expect this!", same reason they had Arya kill the Night King.

bump

How did he shoot them through a fucking rock, while reloading a ballista 3 times in 20 seconds, shooting a moving target no one has any experience shooting at in his lifetime with 100% accuracy?

Jaime betraying everyone for any reason other than getting close enough to Cersei to kill her is the worst possible ending to his entire character arc. Makes zero sense. If true, it would stand out as perhaps D&D's most egregious sin.

It just works.

>Any ending but an elderly Samwell played by George RR Martin putting the finishing touches on his historical anthology, A Song of Ice and Fire
Sam critiquing the Maester's book title in season 7 basically confirms this ending

because he's Euron lol

The BOOK's ending will be bittersweet. D&D know nothing of the sort.

he's a fan favourite but in the context of the show he's no more than a mercenary. the only people who'd vouch for him are jaimie and tyrion, and apparently both are kill

Normies will finally see D&D for the hacks they are

>There must always be a Night King
there's no way they'll actually do this rofl

Attached: latest[1].jpg (961x1135, 422K)

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS FAKE THIS HAS TO BE A FUCKING JOKE

Attached: download.png (147x183, 4K)

DRAGON FUCKING SLAYER

Attached: 1556693493606.jpg (352x550, 95K)

If I was Blizz, I'd sue.

I want to kill myself for wasting 4 years. I say 4 because seasons 1-4 were still good.

>after everything he has done for the realm, Jon gets sent back to the night watch

Why the writers hate him? First he is cucked out of killing NK, now this

>when some dumb bitch sends cavalry charging without infantry support

Attached: Game of Shit.png (857x576, 856K)

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE KING!

Attached: FROM SALT AND SMOKE.png (842x1191, 1.7M)

Dipshit. He will know all your plans even as you make them. You can't win a war against someone like that. His own soldiers will love him because he leads them to victory with perfect intel every time.

Bran will basically be Adam Susan from V for Vendetta

>4 days ago
Are you retarded?

Fucking hacks. First Stannis then Euron and Now Jaime

This is so fucking stupid it's gonna happen 100%

Attached: mfw liquor.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

>Rhaegal is gravely injured(didn’t say whether or not he dies) in ep. 5, NOT ep. 4.
Fake leak

Reminder to disregard any leak not about episode 4.

>Bronn on the small council
This can't be real.

So a king that can't have childs?

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

D & D

>The Hound is last seen building a house(?) somewhere in the country side
at least the last good character left has a good ending

How do they prove blood line in the show?

Hair color I think was the only reference.

>Final battle
>Jon has to use the last bit of his strength to win
>his hair goes white
>Bang bang bang
>Pull my Devil Trigger
youtu.be/-WpnPSChVRQ

they try to burn jon

I'd like to make him bow down to me if you know what I mean

subverted

it's almost like the plot of edge of tomorrow

was it beautiful though?

Attached: Game of Lost.png (700x393, 319K)

>only men in the council
not gonna happen sweety

>Jon takes the black again
Eh? Night King and all the dead shits are dead, also wildlings are south now aswell. So I don't think the Night's watch exists anymore.

Euron is the Valonqar and he kills Cersei on their wedding night

yep

put me in the screencap

Bump

>welp
Kill yourself

Attached: LowEffortMeme.png (800x551, 456K)

>game of thrones ends with the best deus ex ending
based and benevolent dictatorpilled

Attached: helios merge.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Why the fuck would people ever need to man the Wall anymore in a world where the wall got destroyed and there aren't any more white walkers? This is fucking stupid.

i guess that faggot ned who hated king slayers won in the end after all

>night king even has same horn pattern
o shid

Gods he was cute then

Bump

This all really reads like somebody's garbage tier fanfiction as a big fuck you for women and minorities having too much significance in the story.

>Bran manipulated characters from across time and space to bring about a conclusion where he becomes king
>Ned's son becomes king, taking what he learned from his father to become enlightened
>Everyone else went around murdering and destroying shit while he sat in a fucking chair

Unironically based ending

just turn your brain off man. have sex or whatever. this isn't important. what is important is that dany is going to lose and here are the reasons why you should be mad about it. number 6 may shock you.

nice reddit spacing faggot

welp just welp saw the jaime and welp brianne welp sex welp photo, welp what a welp shit welp show

When out like that it is p based.

So just like the canon Deus Ex ending

This, except he's Branwin Lannister, bastard of Cersei and Tywin

Attached: 1556914005224.jpg (1280x1080, 187K)

The one with Helios?

Bump

In the 8 years since the show first aired I've always gone out of my way to avoid spoilers & leaks and have actually, miraculously, been successful at doing so. Every time I've watched an episode I've managed to go into it 100% cold (aside from having read the books, but they've long since strayed).

But after the disgrace of last week's ep I've not only not avoided them, but actively sought them out. Half because I don't care anymore and half because I'm still feverishly clutching at straws that they'll somehow, some way, pull this out of the fire. Viewing the leaks hasn't shocked me, made me angry or disappointed. I just looked at them with a blank expression on my face, nodding like "yup, they've really done this."

Something that you care about should be able to elicit strong emotions one way or another - love, hate, fear, joy, sadness. But all I have now is indifference, and really that's the worst of all reactions I could've envisioned.

How did this make you feel then, since you have been watching this from the very beginning...

Attached: Instant_Kill_Mode.webm (888x500, 2.83M)

>and who are you...

Based