I just threw up in my mouth a little

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Attached: wtf.png (782x586, 325K)

>no Sandor and Sansa reunion
>instead we get pointless Jaime/Brienne and Arya/Gendry sex scenes pandering to the tumblr and reddit crowd
What a shame

Sandor/Sansa is trash too, they never had a meaningful relationship

Jamie & Brienne is interwoven into their relationship from the start all through the damn novels. She's the only chick he ever even fantasizes about besides Cersei.

Stump her!

>honorbound knight deeply admires honorbound female knight
>"he wants to fuck her!!"

You do realize Sandor x Sansa is tumblr too

>pandering to the tumblr
The tumblr crowd is literally in chimpout mode because they all wanted Arya to be a dyke. My guess is they'll do exactly the same thing when Brienne fucks Jaime.

This writing is one of the only things that makes sense and it is what you choose to complain about

Kek, seriously, he starts finding himself fantasizing about her nude & fucking her, even when he still thinks she's disgusting. The respect & admiration only strengthened that. Them being a thing is pretty obviously where George was going all along barring some S U B V E R S I O N.

I can't suspend my disbelief. She's revolting.

I'd take any scene where lionfu gets naked desu. Hope they'll show his ass getting squeezed again.
Still better than his irl wife desu

not an argument

Sansa literally ships herself with the man. She fantasizes about Sandor kissing her during Blackwater (even though that didn't actually happen) and she kept his Kingsguard cloak when she went to the Vale.

Having fucked a 6'3" girl myself, I say Jaime is lucky as hell. You never forget fucking a tall chick.

Lucky man
My gf is shorter than me and I can’t help but stare whenever a tall girl passes by

so he promotes her just to fuck her, then betrays her to leave and go back to his sister baby-momma? and this is the hero of /tv?

Attached: 1487208167756.jpg (691x625, 236K)

A reunion between the two would be nice because they did have a relationship when she was in King’s Landing. I don’t need them to have sex, but it’s weird that they don’t reunite. The first two episodes were all about reunions, but for some reason these two characters don’t get one. Instead we get irrelevant greyworm and missandei scenes

SHort male and tall female is gross

Attached: 01.jpg (1080x1080, 284K)

>My gf is shorter than me and I can’t help but stare whenever a tall girl passes by
Rule always is for dating, hit on the tall girl first.

if those leaks are true fuck this guy

F to nigga Tormund

She's supposed to look even worse in the novels, and gets her looks more fucked up by the time this shit would've been happening. It makes total sense for Jame, though, he's as loyal & honor bound to the point of idiocy as Ned, just to different people & according to different rules. He was loyal to Cersei but Cersei isn't loyal to him. Brienne is kind of like fucking a version of himself.

You just don't understand love, do you? its not about looks, kiddo.

Its the purest form of love.

He’s about her height, not short at all. Superior Nordic genes yet again

It was a good show. What a rotten way to die

They have fucked every single character's characterizations up to all hell.
Stannis would not have burned Shireen, Baelish would not have sold Sansa, and Jamie wouldn't ditch Brienne.

You just don't understand how to read, do you? It's about more than the first sentence, kiddo.

Okay, maybe, but why should we have to watch? There are three episodes left. What the fuck does this have to do with the meaningful story elements?

Tumblr loves Brienne/Jaime because they self-insert as the strong, ugly dyke and fantasize about being in a relationship with a Chad with a dark past.

That I can't argue with.

They are cute and canon

Attached: 07ff718320ebe4a6e96e59b3ab4e44cd.jpg (469x624, 35K)

Maybe when they're both ugly like your file.

>Who is this GHASTLY man?
>Another... incel, Maguire.
>Incel, yes. Mehehehehe

Attached: nature_calls.jpg (1407x648, 141K)

YES YES YES MY BOY TORMUND IS FINALLY FREE OF THIS BLACK HOLE THAT IS THE BRIENNE STORYLINE. YES YES YES INCOMING BADASS TORMUND DEATH SCENE YES YES YES

>you can't tell when it's about money instead of love

Tormund vs Jamie deathmatch when?

You should watch an intervieuw with them both together. They're really cute together and Gwendoline is really charming.

Manlets never learn!

Kek, they shit it up but I was not surprised at all that the guy who supposedly raped a bear he'd just skinned while near blackout drunk fell in love with Brienne at first sight.

This is what dating is like even for the average Chad in 2019. Women are ruined with ridiculous expectations thanks to feminism and dating apps. Sad!

god i wish that were me

u ghey m8?

AHHH THIS IS FUCKING STUPID. SHES SUPPOSED TO BE WITH TORMUND NOT JAMIE. THEYRE JUST FRIENDS

>He’s about her height

Dude is eye level with her shoulder

Okay Tumblr

>standards is gay
u feminist m8?

Their only interaction was Sandor being a creepy drunk and Sansa a stupid pre-teen. Why would they have an interest in reuniting?

>He’s about her height, not short at all. Superior Nordic genes yet again

She is 6'3"
He is 6'2"

With heels she's about 6'6" or 6'7".
Guy heels are rarely more than 1" unless they're Robert Downey Jr/BONO lifts.

>standing on his toes
jfc, how pathetic

Nah. He's eye level with her mouth. Which is also a big gap, but not that big.

lol fucking ace ventura

>they say, while gwin is wearing very high heels
kyselves