Isn’t it funny that the Disney capeshit spoilers were taken down instantly last week but dragonshit spoilers remain...

Isn’t it funny that the Disney capeshit spoilers were taken down instantly last week but dragonshit spoilers remain on the catalog.

Attached: D9E181DF-EFDF-450E-9B88-EF60546E167D.jpg (600x603, 46K)

they did it for money

What exactly are you implying?

MONEY MONEY MONEY

ALWAYS FUNNY

Lads our beloved mod team are literally being paid to protect Disney’s interests.

Remember how they were deleting dragonshit spoilers too to pretend there wasn't a bias?

Mousekikes probably threatened legal action

they did it for free too

fuck jannies

Capeshit is more important.

Attached: 1493082935564.jpg (529x782, 87K)

Jannies are a bunch of losers. I fuck jannies in the mouth everyday.

why are off-topic threads being left up now?

Why am I fuck you in your stinky asss AAAAAAAAAA GET IN MY ASS AAAAHHHH MY GAS ASSS AAASAAA

Source

Cause Yea Forums's moderation team are literally soibois

>got isnt onions

please get out of my bum

Attached: 1360269695194.gif (645x773, 9K)

Attached: AHAHAHAHAH.gif (336x252, 1.92M)

Because they’re not being paid to take these ones down.

Not only that, but the sticky is gone too. Really activates the almonds.

could it be...that the tagged warning was an advertisement?

Got is for the tumblr lefty crowd while capeshit is obsessed over by manchildren

got has no standard of quality and thus if you are spoiled it doesnt matter. the mcu actually had some legs to stand on.

That's because the only people who like GoT are fucking faggots who think if they read the books and watch the shows alongside it that they are part of a community who enjoy the same thing.

GoT is trash.

So then why were spoilers for it being deleted instantly last week when disney was paying for endgame protection?

nigger what, both of those things are for both of those groups

ROBERT DOWNIE JUNIOR DIES AT THE END

because the mods still had hope. now after watching the last episode everyone now knows.