By the laws of gravity, this should not possibly work

By the laws of gravity, this should not possibly work.

Attached: C54916DD-B969-43C2-9E50-2C57CBE6F686.jpg (634x951, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=do6s2yLzus4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

laws are for ugly people

any retards that think this is possible should post a webm doing it or don't even bother posting

cgi is getting crazy

imagine not knowing what cyclocross is

wtf? I live in Portland Or where we have all manner of cyclists but NEVER have I seen anything like this, is this shopped?

Attached: raleigh-2013-midsummer-night-img_1165-e_11.jpg (1280x853, 286K)

no but there are strings keeping the Good Old Brad Pitt standing up

If you actually ride a bike this is fairly simple to do. Ask any Dutch person

Why are you making this a thing?
I'm going to trip that vader unicyclist one of these days

is this some kind of meme or did your parents never buy you a bike?

easy to post on 4channel
not so easy to do
post webm of yourself doing it or fuck off

you think chad gives a fuck about the laws of gravity?

Is this shopped? I don't think you can control the bike like that.

Attached: HorribleBiodegradableBear-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 3.55M)

>all manner of cyclists

I used to do this on my bike all the time, and I'm not even good at riding. Have none of you ever been on a bicycle before?

>I'm going to trip that vader unicyclist one of these days
Please don't, I've actually spoken to him a few times before and he's a nice person

Why not ride around that log ??

what a load of garbage lol there's a motor in the rear hub to keep the wheels stable, otherwise this guy would eat shit immediately

>lying on the internet

he doesn’t have both hands on the handlebars

Friendly reminder Brad Pitt experiences in an hour what we don't experience in a lifetime.

>ywn be Brad Pitt ;_;

oh okay then

look at all these goobers.
nice outfit, retards

Attached: zozzle.jpg (900x900, 77K)

This is literally how every normal person gets on/off a bike. He's just doing it in motion, which is fairly easy if you have any kind of experience riding bicycles.

I guess americlaps can't relate though.

>lying about doing a really easy "trick"
For what purpose?

for fun. imagine like 30-50 jamooks all jumping off their bikes and gambling toward the short barrier to jump over it. people fallling. sick clean dismounts and remounts. free beer handouts from the drunk spectators all banging on bells and honking horns. it's a riot.

i used to ride my bike all the time when i was a kid faggot
now i am grown up i dont need stupid ass toys anymore so i don't ride bikes. still i know it is impossible to do that

(you)'s

Get out of here Antifa scum

gravity does not exist.

round earth retards BTFO

Attached: 1556185277567.gif (360x360, 137K)

ITT: fat yanks that don't understand bicycles or momentum

It's shopped

youtube.com/watch?v=do6s2yLzus4

absolutely based

if the earth was a ball spining, if an helipcoter remained hovering at the same spot for 24h he would be in a different country

cyclists are the worst people on the planet
worse than niggers or indians even
they pretend to be cars or pedestrians as they feel like and fuck up retards who can't drive and block intersections and are skinny twats
I want to hit every last cyclist in the world with my car, not like hit them and they're injured, but like splatter their brains on my bumper and keep driving knowing their children have one fewer parent
We'll be in touch

ya know when you need to poop and u holdin' it in and then you fart and it smells a lot like shit like a preview of whats comin' when u take the shit
lmao

Attached: chad.png (859x960, 327K)

based
only cyclist I'd save was chad pitt

Attached: basedcar.jpg (468x333, 43K)

Can someone confirm if this is still the case?
I know that 5 years ago, they literally couldn't explain understand how bikes stayed balanced. They even thought they had figured it out and used that model to make a bike that shouldn't have been able to be ridden and yet it was still easily ride-able

I follow the photographer on Twitter. He said Brad Pitt was visibly drunk and falling over and he just got a lucky shot

If you jump while in a moving train will you land in a different spot?

Fuck cyclists desu

Attached: ripcyclist.webm (720x1274, 1023K)

yes

one motherfucker did this at the street in town. He tried un-mounting while in motion and rippen over the bike below him. I guess it fling him about 5 meters away before he rolled into in somebody's yard.

>Americanoid NPCs have literally been so brainwashed by the car industry they get violently aggressive when confronted to other modes of transportation
Tesla organised mobs of frothing at the mouth simpletons burning down subways and busses soon?

based and rippen pilled

ITT: incels that never left home
i used to do this a lot, nothing special

Attached: 1473339665090.jpg (600x418, 27K)

xD Look at me !! hahaha ~le bike man =)

I didn't know americans drove on the left side of the road.

Post webm of you doing then you lying faggot. Time-saving pro-tip: you can’t.

Attached: 25D5B186-47A9-47B3-AF28-22361910153F.jpg (802x960, 41K)

Imagine your childhood being so shit that you didn't get off your bike like this in your driveway every time you got home

yeah.... I do.

ITT seething poor bikefags that can't afford a car try their best to shill the bicyclejews

Attached: wewazfuhrersandsheit.png (1088x621, 359K)

imagine having such shitty parents they make you bike to places instead of driving you there

Attached: affleck.jpg (727x1090, 69K)

>not having an extremely dense right nut

Is this whole thread some retarded meme, such as some Simpsons character going "it's physically impossible to climb a rope"?

i did this today

yes

>all the fatties ITT that can't ride bikes

Attached: goodfellas kek.webm (412x314, 1.16M)

Sorry you eurofags can't afford cars

Imagine being so sheltered that you had to rely on your parents to go anywhere.

formerly physically possible to climb a rope

Let me understand your thinking, if you stood in front of the train carriage door, and then jumped up, you’d be hit by a piece of glass and metal travelling 50 MPH? Is that really what you think? Trains would be the deadliest places in the world if that was the case.

OH CAGIE

Attached: 1464301119962.jpg (1653x1023, 426K)

it's not even hard tbqh

Attached: BAFE2507-D818-4BE0-A0A8-C86CC5F1F0CF.png (1653x1023, 875K)

I could do this at nine and I was fat (admittedly 90s fat not circus fat) Is Yea Forums really that unfit?

cope

Attached: bike.png (1140x174, 41K)

see you on the streets
hope you ride faster than I drive you degenerate fucking vegan cunts