DanyFags BTFO Edition

DanyFags BTFO Edition

Attached: DanyFagsBTFO.jpg (970x572, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bl0gjz/i_always_knew_grrm_was_a_misogynist/
mega.nz/#F!VhwABSZC!hBuuYZPkqd0R7WKJXM8qNw!U8ZX0L4D
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

leak where

lmao this means normies will SEETHE they had their fleething moment of victory with arya but we actually end up winning

WE WIN LOL

Attached: 15355991697845.jpg (512x496, 45K)

First for Stannis

Attached: Stannis is the one true king.jpg (2048x901, 300K)

Stream link?

>germany

nobody in germany rips stuff. we have no crews or something.

HAHAHAHAHA kino confirmed

>tfw missandei's beheading and dany's death will bring Yea Forums together
I'm so happy bros.

Attached: 9028908302938.jpg (312x281, 33K)

>"we"
back to the mental hospital

Attached: 1552323812028.jpg (540x720, 178K)

Attached: 1549009242916.jpg (400x463, 26K)

please let this be true

Attached: Cap.jpg (1239x592, 52K)

You people are so fucking pathetic. Look at all the dumb cunts in here begging for links because you're so fucking impatient. It's literally what, 7 more hours?

Fucking zoomers. Fuck your entire generation of entitled twats. Learn to be patient and wait you autistic children. Not everything is handed to you. Yes, I have the ep. No, I will NOT be sharing it with any of you wankers. Fuck you.

>we

Attached: 1557077275957.jpg (992x534, 267K)

>we

Attached: 1553274979452.jpg (250x238, 8K)

is this Yea Forums's finest hour

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bl0gjz/i_always_knew_grrm_was_a_misogynist/

Reddit fags seething

kek

What happens to Dorne, the Dreadfort, the Riverlands, the Stormlands, the Targaryen empire in Essos...?

C O P E

STANNIS CONFIRMED

so are these fucks actually going to leak the episode or am i going to have to wake up at 2am again?

NED

Attached: E7629F34-C0A0-43DD-8246-EA8B0E572DD0.jpg (731x743, 83K)

I have the episode too, im just asking for links to see if we both got the right one

this but unironically

>we

Attached: da fuck.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Attached: 1557079383146.jpg (814x518, 285K)

WW3 could start any minute in the Middle East. Don't believe me? Check the news.

Attached: itbegins.gif (500x270, 1.95M)

Okay gandpa enough internet for today

Attached: 1446819529595.jpg (289x424, 40K)

Sansa wins the Iron Throne.

who cares

POST YFW WHEN A NIGGER GOT KILLED ON GAME OF THRONES

Attached: 1557078241869.jpg (586x439, 40K)

Part of the problem here is the audience judging the characters by contemporary liberal-democratic norms, but the more serious problem is that, although, as fans like to remind us, the show is set in a pre-modern world of violence, hierarchy and pervasive gender inequality, all the characters have the mores of contemporary bourgeois liberals, either way we must content ourselves with the fact that Stannis is the true king of the seven kingdoms, Stannis, so on and so on etc etc

Attached: 45567567.png (320x180, 63K)

Bros I just placed a $1000 bet that Stannis will be in this episode, did I fuck up?

Attached: 154810093311.png (645x773, 11K)

Based cersei

Attached: 1553913947087.jpg (639x794, 129K)

no, just go and dump your life savings on it user

I've had the episode for weeks now. Because my dad works for HBO and he gave it to me.

Will Dany dying cause the gender war?

>And so I zeenk *tugs shirt* that, eh, zee Game of Thrones is nostalgia for the *sniff* pre-kahpitalist social order - zee characters are monarchs, aristocrats, and so on

so dorne has been pretty much untouched throughout the entire show right
whats stopping whoever rules there now from marching in after everyone else is dead and claiming the meme throne?

Attached: yang logh.png (500x375, 229K)

Attached: still sucking.jpg (1000x929, 130K)

>/got/: "I go to my fathers, the Lost general, the BG general, the BB general... in whose mighty company, I shall not now feel ashamed...""

found it

mega.nz/#F!VhwABSZC!hBuuYZPkqd0R7WKJXM8qNw!U8ZX0L4D

actual new thread with the topic put on subject so you can search it in the catalog

Where´s the link????

Attached: Targaryen fucking shits.jpg (480x246, 13K)

you actually believe ANYONE will take up arms because of palestine?

LMAO

based

Omg you're so mean and selfish

Why didn't she just jump? I know there are archers around but she should atleast fucking try

dumb zoomer. You do realize that us boomers actually lived through a time in which nuke exchanges could have happened at any minute?

Holy shit BASED

Attached: Best+dad+2017+_8ad5401f4b0eee10178cf67eab751de0.jpg (500x710, 66K)

don't say the n word

>believing boomer propaganda
yikes

Attached: 1502294906400.gif (320x272, 2.71M)

actual new thread with the topic put on subject so you can search it in the catalog

Does she just not care about her dragons?
They are dropping like flies

what did xer mean by this?

Attached: 1491066480839.jpg (698x384, 14K)

I've been with GoT from the beginning. After these leaks I won't bother watching the end.

KING OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS OR 1000TH LORD COMMANDER OF THE NIGHT'S WATCH?

Attached: 1556622662685.jpg (1665x868, 608K)

Someone explain the Jaime arc in the leaks please

Attached: Jaime-Lannister-in-Game-of-Thrones-season-7.png (1200x600, 272K)

Daily reminder that if you say normies instead of normalfags, you're a normalfag.

Attached: 1555528199223.jpg (750x1200, 184K)

they not ruined to show for us, they literally ruined it for everyone, they are based as fuck can't wait to see that shitstorm

Attached: 48cb2e77040d672757220632d8e7463c0464c0c12fc59868d69a12d8f85e1b2a.jpg (1000x667, 88K)

/got/

Attached: got.png (723x944, 815K)

>WE

>(((WE)))

Kay grandpa.

>Nigress dies
>Grey Worm will die too
>Jon will kill Dany and Cersei and sit on the throne

What if D&D were actually based all along?

Attached: 1557003972703.jpg (1065x742, 65K)

>WE

Attached: 1543707354369.png (960x960, 331K)

DESPITE BEING ONLY 13 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION

Attached: 1557080340355.png (2380x250, 82K)

>t. normalfag

edit: whoa, thanks for the Gold guys!

>Euron make 2 perfect no-scope hit on Rhaegal behind a rock.
>Miss Dany when he has a clear view.

How is this possible?

So it took Jon killing Daenerys for redditors to realize that D&D are hacks, not
>20 good men
>the butchering of Stannis
>Jaime’s halter character development
>the white walkers being an inconsequential threat
>the destruction of Jon and Bran’s character arcs
>the uselessness of Tyrion and Varys past s4
>the stupidity of littlefinger’s death
>the illogical battle tactics and plot armor
>the awful dialogue that’s obsessed with dick jokes
God I hate redditors, just a bunch of liberal cucks

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: Areweforgotten.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

>WE

Attached: 1556757056691.jpg (460x398, 21K)

who even does rule there? loads of the characters got completely removed from the books for the show, they killed based Doran for more sand snek action and then Euron 'Thot Patrol' Greyjoy killed them all off in the space of about 2 minutes.
it's probably anarchy there in the show universe.

I don't get it

SZHZHSHSHTANNISSHSHSHZ

BLEACHED

>there must always be a Night's King
Will Blizzard actually sue D&D?

Attached: 1555920539021.png (1280x720, 957K)

Best Characters:
1. Azor Arya (Night King Slayer, suffered the most out of everyone but always pulls through. My savage little wolf cub.)
2. My lovely Dany (Most deserving of the Throne. Best girl, best khaleesi, best queen. Most pure and beautiful. Cute dragons.)
3. Tyrion Lannister (Smart and funny dwarf. Removed Tywin, another nonsensical patriarchal archetype that was shitting up the plot.)
4. Sansa Stark (Smartest Character, defeated Cersei, Baelish, Ramsay. Greatest character development. Keeps up with my Dany.)
5. Brienne of Tarth (Loyal and just to a fault. Completely destroyed the hound who exemplifies toxic masculinity. Justly executed the worst character.)

Worst Characters:
1. Stannis Baratheon (King of stupid. So vile, burned his own kid. Should have bent the knee to Renly. Worshipped by incels.)
2. Robert Baratheon (Stupid and cucked by Cersei. Indirect cause of everything wrong. Has no character but memes.)
3. Jaime Lannister (Slave to her sister's cunt. Mostly a smug idiot. Forced redemption arc that doesn't make sense.)
4. Baelish (Always thinks he is smarter than he actually is even when truly smart characters like Sansa are involved.)
5. Cersei Lannister (Ruined lots of lives. Stupid and arrogant. Foolishly opposes my Dany. Doesn't know when to give up.)

Attached: 1548507298355.png (1280x720, 795K)

STOP MAKING SO MANY GODDAMN THREADS YOU AUTISTIC ASS-FOR-MOUTH SHITS.

I go to work in 2 hours. How likely am I getting my leak to watch before then?

test

we looked for you on the catalog

>We're all just children playing a game and screaming that the rules aren't fair

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-043122_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

that's okay, newfriend

Attached: 1503904889186.jpg (4092x2893, 902K)

*sHREEEEK*

>Dothraki and Unsullied are slaughtered in their thousands against the undead
>No one gives a shit except to laugh at stupid tactics
>One black woman dies
>Normies going full meltdown

Ah now I see. It was all shit on purpose.

Bless you Dabid.

THAT DRAGON DIDNT FLY SO GOOD
WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT

Attached: 1557077968485.png (947x667, 1.11M)

>"Bran can't sire children!"

Honest question, he can see all the moves on the board, he's the 3eyedraven, so is he ageless? Is this a dictatorship?

KING EURON DRAGONSLAYER

Attached: EURON BOY.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

His blood relation should be eligible to the throne then (same train of thought as Neds--Robert dies Stannis should be king). Probably Sansa and Tyrion's kids..

Did you also see a nigger while doing it? Because that's the only time you should make that face.

If Mad Queen Dany makes it into the show, do you think that's one of things GRRM told D&D about the ending?

sir....SIR STOP!

Attached: 1555645318334.jpg (894x700, 583K)

a semi-immortal omniscient sorccerer king sound kino tbqh

I always wondered couldn't someone chill out at a bookies or online bet when an episode leaks and get free money or do they close the bets straight off?

LINK

WHEN

Wait, Dany dies THIS episode?

Why doesn't Bran just warg Cersei and get her to kill herself?

>That last reply
Fuck women man

Attached: 103.gif (500x533, 472K)

back to your shithole

user... the show is shit since s5, we already lost a long time ago

last episode of the series brainlet

p-pls no bully

Attached: feelsbad.gif (245x345, 1.41M)

She deserves to be in season 8.

Attached: Comfy sled ride.jpg (1600x1200, 961K)

>D&D ARE SO BASED

Attached: 1548641356042.png (578x312, 240K)

SEETHING danyfag

t. """nice guy"""

fucking newfag, everyone knows there's only 1 person in Yea Forums samefagging, the other person is you

it was kinda obvious they would have pulled some shit with grey worm/missandei after wasting so much time on no penis sex during the gotta go fast season

Start predicting headlines for the next few weeks:

>Jon just killed Dany. Here's how that's problematic for Westeros
>Bran Stark was named King. Here's why this is important for Ableism.
>How the death of Dany's dragons shows the deathknell of feminism in Game of Thrones

Attached: 1556316301379.png (500x388, 216K)

This. Im a Baratheonfag, so Dany and the Targs getting BTFO Ian like Christmas for me. But it’s all still shit, and everything they’ve done is shit. Doesn’t redeem them at all

perfect

>watching reaction videos
>people are literally crying as euron btfos the memesnakes
i cant fucking wait for the anal devastation to come bros

Attached: clownin around.webm (1280x720, 305K)

why do they keep killing the hottest characters

>Does Westeros hate POCs? An investigation into the final season's treatment of Missandei.

Attached: 1555088297851.png (1000x1000, 177K)

The episode 4 spoilers are definitely right, but I still don't see how Jaime betrays the North while also having Oathsex. Or how Euron/Jaime/Bronn can go in and kidnap Missandei.

After that, I do think Mad Queen is happening but how the fuck is Bran being king remotely how things will go down? He is the 3ER, he can just turn it down and go sit in a tree north of the wall. Being king makes zero sense for his character arc

We cannot stand for their atrocities any longer. We must band together and support our greatest and most important ally, Israel. These are trying times for our good friends in Israel. Those people, our brothers and sisters, are under constant assault by the murderous Palestinians. From inside schools and mosques and hospitals, they scheme and draw up their plans for regional domination. Hoarding their munitions in these very locations until such a time that they decide to act. Today was one of those days, and come tomorrow, you can be gosh darned certain that I for one will support Israels rightful retaliatory bombing of Palestinian hospitals, schools and mosques. And for that matter, let me just say what we're all thinking here. If you don't support all defensive measures taken by our closest and most respected ally Israel; if you don't stand by them in these difficult times.... Yup. That's right. You got it. You are 100%, no further proof needed, an anti-semite. It's that simple folks. I don't make the rules here. You must stand by them, they are the most important country on earth to us. We reap the benefits of our International friendship on a daily, no, an hourly basis. We owe it to the people of Israel to stand by them regardless of religious or cultural differences. Do the right thing.

fixed

Attached: 1557082504103.jpg (1600x1200, 319K)

Why does everyone hate Dany now, again? I mean, who else should plant their buttcheeks on the chair? Jon has no interest in it. Fucking Bran?

what GRRM is describing here is having to figure out where he wanted TWOW and ADOS to go while he was writing AFFC and ADWD.

he had to do so much rewriting during this period because he wasn't even sure what the finale would be like.

but since ADWD was released it's been about getting that finale done, he can't revert that setup, and nothing about it points towards Mad Dany being something that's going to be a major plot reveal because she's literally trying to feed the poor in ADWD.

the arc in the books is away from feuding towards a big existential threat: Mad Dany would just detract from the giant zombie army.

kek

His blood relation is about as strong as any other noble in Westeros. Meaning not very strong. Gendry has a bigger claim considering he is most likely legitimized as Robert's son (on account of being granted Storms End).

>Burlington Bar's reaction to nigress being killed
>everyone will be on the floor crying
>ambulance will have to be called to carry people to the hospital
>several commit suicide

based d&d

Attached: 1557001766413.jpg (644x677, 82K)

Kit Harington here, I'm not even sure how any of you faggots even watch this trash. At least they paid me to be in this dumpster fire, you all do it for free

It's stupid for unsullied to go on revenge rampage just because their leader's gf was killed. The unsullied were trained to do only what they were ordered, and even if Dany treated them like people instead of slaves, they would still only obey her orders as to be ruthless or not ruthless, unless she were killed or injured, which is about the only thing that could drive them en-masse to seek revenge. Particularly when it seems to be clear it was just the leadership that did the crime and not the soldiers let alone the civilians.

she deserves to NOT be in season 8, m8. D&D can't ruin her if she doesn't show up.

>Why does everyone hate Dany now, again?
>now

remember the battle of the bastards fiasco
good times

I mean in-story, not fans

Apparently she comes back in ep4

>Jaime betrays the North while also having Oathsex
It just means he will go back to Cersei to convince her, classic slip away while she sleeps hollywood scene
for the Good Guys, this means he betrays them

she will go genocidal on kings landing

This sounds exactly like how I expected GRRM to end it but D&D are going to get destroyed by the legions of normie fangirls. It's their own fault for not adequately foreshadowing it like GRRM did

>/got/ angry with the shit writing of the show
>leaks get confirmed that normalfags are gonna be super pissed about the ending
>/got/ rejoices
>fags think this means /got/ has been redeemed in their eyes

it has not been redeemed and it's still a trash show. But now everyone will admit it is fucking trash.

Who would be stupid enough to legitimize Gendry? We're just finally ending the war for the Iron Throne. Genry being a real Baratheon would just kick it back into high gear.

>GAME OF THRONES Ends Series With Controversial Betrayal, Celebrated By Alt-Right And Incels

>Daenarys Should Have Been Queen But She Was Too Good For Game of Thrones [Spoilers Ahead]

>Why Game Of Thrones Was A Huge Waste Of Everyone's Time

>DB Weiss And Benioff Are Officially CANCELLED

>Game Of Thrones Subversions Of Strong Female Characters Was Its Demise

>Ugly White Male Cripple Bran Becomes King And Here's Why That's Extremely Problematic

>I Watched Game Of Thrones For 8 Years And I've Never Been So Angry In My Life

>How Game of Thrones Ruined Television With Sex And Violence

>We Will Never Get The GoT Ending We Deserve

>101 Reasons George R R Martin Is A Huge Piece Of Hot Dogshit Of A Terrible Human Being [Trigger Warning]

Realistically, what she will be doing is justified. Going North, losing a dragon and most of her army to some undead shits, then going south and losing another dragon, her close advisor, and having everyone question her is retarded.

Can't wait for their reaction when Jon shanks Dany
I sincerely hope they stay away from leaks and come into that unspoiled

The death of Jorah,Missandei and Rhaegal will complete the descent of Dany into the full mad queen and begin her "BURN THEM ALL" phase. We've seen hints of it with her total brutality but now she fully snaps instead of bending the line.

KINO.
If they pull it off right and if the leaks are correct. I don't mind the shitshow that was Episode 3.

Attached: Season 8 final episodes leak.jpg (1443x1049, 252K)

No one wins. Everything is destroyed.

Council voted Bran though for some reason. Probably won't look good that a relatively unknown bastard became king right away.

Or probably the 'leaks' are full of shit.

No she doesn't.

That's gonna be a yikes from me, sweaty.

Attached: 1556654097232.gif (205x185, 47K)

Is the meme spoiler about Dany burning KL to the ground with her dragons actually real?

>game of thrones is cancelled, here's why
>why killing daenerys is an insult to the feminist viewers
>the actions of the unsullied prove the writers racist percetptions of the real world
>jon snow: is he the hero?

have sex

>her dragons
lol

>Hound survives and builds a nice house in the woods

EVERYTHING FUCKING REDEEMED
BASED
ABSOLUTELY BASED DABID

Attached: IMG_0605.jpg (772x1150, 217K)

Serious spoiler below:

Dany, she will need a Warden of the East or let's just wait for the episode tomorrow.

>show has ended
>"here's why it's cancelled"

poetry

this
DnD have been butchering the show for years, night king is just another can of gasoline in the fire now he finally pissed off the SJW crowds with this supposed leaked ending, it will be beautiful

>writers and producers make it look like the age of men is over
>The sheep lap it up and spend their money on merchandise with pro Dany shit
>Subvert the normies and insane feminists and end it with an all male council and an unexpected king where all of Dany's followers are dead or exiled.

UNIRONICALLY BRAVO D&D.

*schniffs* based

Did you not read the leaks? Dany makes Gendry the lord of Storms end. So Dany is stupid enough to do it.

>>ambulance will have to be called to carry people to the hospital
post yfw they can't physically pick them up

Attached: 1557070321903.jpg (1000x675, 200K)

there is no east region in westeros, just westerlands

>Jaime betrays the North
What the fuck, why??

>Warden of the East
Wut? Gendry only has claim to the stormlands and a claim to the throne

>implying
the title should go to Sweetrobin, it's his by ll rights

This. D&D aren’t based. We’re just finally vindicated after calling the show trash for the past four years

There is a Warden of the East, the Arryns usually get it

butthurt of thrones
the normies seething will be amazing

Friendly reminder that GoT was Elliot Rodgers favorite show and his only reason to keep on living

>Battleship with 44 rapid firing anti air batteries
>couldn't down a single crappy biplane that attacked it

>medieval ship with one medieval ballista
>hits a flying dragon from miles away twice
>both hits are in critical spots

I think we all expected this season to be garbage but this is literally ridiculous.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_193-04-1-26,_Schlachtschiff_Bismarck.jpg (799x502, 46K)

>Bran and Robin become Gay Emperors of Westeros

Attached: robin-arryn.jpg (1118x629, 52K)

spot on,

>the things we do for love

How's Rose's nice and warm and wet cunt faggot yes I'm jelly

Attached: 1555950162476.jpg (1886x1200, 218K)

Most offensive thing about it is that D&D thing the audience cares at all about Greyworm and Missandei. Their characters - they have no character!

>bronn is council to bran
wut

>Jaime goes back to Cersei despite finally telling her to fuck off earlier
>Bran becomes king
God damn I just lost a bunch of brain cells reading these spoilers. Who comes up with this shit? Are these real?

LOL They aped the X shaped ballista from The Hobbit.

This is beyond retarded. No Targ would of should legitimatize a Baratheon bastard that could very well have a very strong claim to the throne

Baratheons were usurpers to begin with, Targaryens always had the stronger claim
He doesn't have any real power anyways since he's a bastard, by legitimizing him she assures he's loyal to her

better version

let's just wait ~7 hours, some of these 'leaks' are BS

Attached: 1556598636258.png (1200x1781, 2.56M)

the region isnt called the east
North
Westerlands
Reach
Vale
Riverlands
Crownlands
Stormlands

>oui

Attached: 01.png (524x372, 266K)

It's the same people who thought anyone would give a shit about Olly.

He only joined the North to defeat the army of the dead. Now that NK is defeated, he has no reason to fight for them against the Lannisters

It's just another part of D&D's wild subvertive ride

Sadly, yes

Serious question: if Dany legitimized Gendry and made him into a Baratheon will Gendry force his claim to the IT still even though it was Dany who legitimized him?

>Just imagine, you're on your journey to take bran's useless ass to the wall, and after jojen dies, you console her, after months of hiking and doing nothing, she finally gives in under the stress and grief and starts taking off her clothes, you're worried about the retarted tree nigger and the old cunt in the tree who are just in the tunnel next to yours, but you don't care as soon as the furs reveal her pale firm tits, your cock now so hard you could coat it in valyrian steel and kill the entire army of the dead with it, she rides you almost forcefully, her giant bush scraping against tour skin as her pussy tightens around your cock, her horrendous smell filling your nostrils, as you're about to come you grab her by the hips and put her on the floor, you grab a handfull off her sweaty curly hair and unload youself all over her face, both you quickly get dressed and return to main are of the cave, where most are sleeping, you continue to do this for many nights not knowing bran is hearing every moment of it and crying himself to sleep

Attached: ellie-kendrick-nude-scene.jpg (1280x720, 355K)

And the Reach isn't called the South, but the Tyrells are still the Wardens of the South.
Just shut the fuck up, dumbass. You can easily look this shit up

Then why was Littlefinger named Warden of the East in the show, fagit?

>I still don't see how Jaime betrays the North while also having Oathsex

it's going to be split across multiple episodes.

The fact that normalfags out there will buy this excuse and defend it instead of calling it out for the retarded bullshit it is makes me very sad.

WITNESS NUMBERS
>WITNESS NUMBERS
WITNESS NUMBERS
>WITNESS NUMBERS
WITNESS NUMBERS
>WITNESS NUMBERS

Attached: k2tu7BC[1].jpg (1536x864, 735K)

Did they really cuck Jon out of everything all the way through this season just for him to execute anyone over 5'7 and claim the throne?

What else happens in Episode 4?

Besides the leaked Missandei and Rhaegal clips.

Has the full episode not leaked yet?

Dany turns insane and starts burning everyone and executing her own people. Her mind has finally snapped. Jaime vowed to protect the living. He never made a vow to Daenerys,Jon or otherwise. His loyalty is to the realm.

The leak is for Ep 4-6. Not all of this happens in Ep 4.

>they have no character

Attached: 2CDB78E8-FC3F-402A-9567-CF5A643B495D.jpg (1280x5040, 720K)

No Targ written by a competent writer.

But the title is, indeed, Warden of the East, with Littlefinger being the last I one suppose.

same, completely destroys his arc if it's true. what a world we live in.

Someone has to have that picture of her in her underwear saved.

>In a room sit three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man with his gold. Between them stands a sellsword, a little man of common birth and no great mind

>Bran, Sam, Tyrion, Bronn

The answer to the riddle is they all share power.

Not him but why would any lord in the Stormlands believe or follow Gendry? He can't read, he's never been there, he doesn't know anything about ruling, leading, trade, their homelands, their disputes, politics, concerns, history, customs, nothing. He can't even prove he's actually Robert's and only thing he's good at is being a blacksmith, how is that and surviving the wights enough to get you legitimized and made a lord? Is /got/ really defending this?

>mfw watching this series go to shit

if trips suck my dick

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>Expect Grey Worm to die in e3
>They actually kill Missandei in e4
My expectations have been subverted

But the whole point of the last conversation between Cersei and Jaime is that he saw through her bullshit and realized how crazy she was, and was finally breaking off his dependency on her. Him engaging the maximum overcuck boosters to go crawling back like that completely destroys his character arc.

WHERES THE LINK

IF IT LEAKED THEN THERE MUST BE A LINK

Of course he can press the claim
Which is why it's extra retarded for Dany to do so

Attached: 1545073934607.jpg (255x300, 13K)

we have to suck his dick now lads

>Euron mans the ballista himself

Based as fuck

Uh oh

Attached: 1557072635475[1].webm (400x224, 1.55M)

based and checked

the people that have it are being Jews and begging for subs on youtube and money on facebook

checked

But in what world are you "watching" it go to shit right now? It went to shit halfway through season 5

Is the real twist at the end of the series that they’re /ourguys/?

Attached: 7E425463-F814-44B8-A9CC-90A5B925A892.jpg (738x416, 29K)

Did the boats get the same stealth training as Arya?

Thailand trannies chickened out

>Sansa may have been too smart to win the Game of Thrones. Here's why

based night king, who are you gonna have sucking your dick?

Attached: 1556549236745.jpg (300x420, 34K)

That's not updog

eh oh

Attached: 1469922106187.jpg (657x527, 40K)

now do the super saiyan trick again

the way other people try to denote the main faggot makes me think it's a troll post or something

White men always win, haven't they learned by now?

ayo hold on a minute

Attached: 11.gif (221x196, 410K)

Attached: 1526417994285.jpg (639x479, 35K)

Because he's a main character, you stupid fuck.

No one is defending it, it's just stating facts as they are laid out for us. It's bad writing.

TESTIMONE

Attached: 1556911016935.jpg (425x426, 32K)

only if I get singles

Attached: big_1471395491_image[2].jpg (1280x720, 36K)

I'm ready my dude

Attached: ready.jpg (400x400, 30K)

oh nonONONONNONONONONO

Attached: 1555930945506.jpg (328x370, 18K)

Also the Reach and Vale for that matter

Davos is gonna get given the Stormlands you pillocks.

Hoo boy

3 of them have been confirmed today thanks to the leaked clips from E4.
So looks like they are real. No reason to doubt that the spoilers from 5 and 6 won't happen either at this time.

check em

>Not him but why would any lord in the Stormlands believe or follow Gendry?
That's the point
He'd be a weak lord who can't do shit, better than a strong lord who might not be loyal
So by doing him a favor, she blackmails him into loyalty
And the Stormlords are technically bound to the Baratheons so at the very least you fracture the region into insignificance, rather than risking one house taking leadership of everything

the only phrase with we is "we all lose" nigga.
We all lost time and effort following this shit. anoniggers, redditniggers, twitterfaggots and tumblrtards alike. We all lost

The only ones who win are D&D, who are laughing all the way to the bank

Attached: heil hitl i mean good job.jpg (717x400, 13K)

Shouldn't there still be a shitload of random deserters and survovrs from his army roaming around the north?

A lot of guys deserted once he burned his daughter and the horses were killed. And the Boltons could not have killed absolutely everyone in one go. There should be a reasonable number of former Stanis army troops around there somewhere.

there's only one way they could make this ending more perfect, and that's with a last minute "fuck you, go read the books" moment.

Attached: Aegon.jpg (800x1258, 149K)

One reddit bitch makes a thread seething and most of the comments are guys shitting on her stupid opinion.

>Unsullied go to Naath
>all catch Butterfly disease
>all dead
kino

FUCK, I thought I sucked my last dick the other week, fine whatever

>Euron teleporting again
How does he keep getting away with it?

i admire you work ethic on

Can somebody fill me in? What are Dannyfag's seething? I just got here.

Attached: 1522978772573.png (800x1068, 397K)

based

Attached: 1540893932612.png (239x238, 130K)

So the first 6 points on the left are EP 4 right?
The leaked images of Brienne and Jaime kissing could be related to him imprisoned by Dany.

in the books KL will burn when the Great Sept gets blown up. Dany burning KL is another example of D&D taking a minor detail GRRM told them and making something completely retarded out of it.

it's actually fucking retarded that the Wildfire explosion left the city untouched in the show.

ya blew it

Attached: 1421524971123.gif (286x186, 2M)

>a single crappy biplane that attacked it
>a single

Attached: 1557000891889.gif (400x225, 2.39M)

Warlock-powered sails

Attached: Pyat Pree.jpg (451x702, 68K)

Based Heterosexual Chad

>"Yeah, you might be cool and tough, but are you tough enough to write fag in an anonymous internet post!"

Cool.

>dragons
>implying she has more than one
Oh user....

Jaime will be a cuck and go back to Cersei on his hands and knees and betray the North to do so
This will catalyze a chain of events that drives Dany insane and forces Jon to put her down before she burns the whole kingdom down around their ears.
Bran becomes King with Bronn as his Hand

>ship hidden behind giant rock
>no line of sight to flying dragons
>still bullseye 3 shots in 5 seconds
>misses dany with clear view
absolute garbage lmao

Vale still has Sweetrobin at least

virgin HBO night king
>ugly hollyjew special effects appearance
>overrated and overhyped
>basically blue darth maul
>probably virgin
>loses to ugly gremlin girl
CHAD night's king
>thick and luxurious hair
>chad half-human half-other appearance (white walkers are attractive in the book)
>unknown and mysterious
>fucked qt other queen
>had to take entire westeros to defeat him in brutal war

reminder that love is the death of duty

no...

where can i see the episode?

TEAM CERSEI ALL THE WAY

Attached: missandei.webm (1280x720, 1.21M)

Jon x Arya is cute and canon

Someone post edmure killing a dragon webm pls

>tfw ck2 egot as Arryn
>tfw fell out of grace with Targ fucking shits
>tfw they'd rather give the title to the Kingsguard's captain than to me
whelp I guess I have to web an alliance to rebel now isn't it?

Attached: rad.webm (1280x718, 2.9M)

Written leaks came out saying Euron fingers Rhaegal's bum with a basic ass ballista and Missandei gets Gregor'd among other things, and later Dany goes full mad Targ and Jon has to put her down. Leaked scenes showed Euron fingering Rhaegal's bum with a basic ass ballista and Missandei getting Gregor'd, so natural conclusion is Dany will go full mad Targ and Jon will have to put her down. Danyfags are losing what remaining shit they had because of it.

It was attacked by 15. They didn't hit one.

christ remember when they used to do zoomed in beheadings now you only get 100ft away unfocused ones

What's with the greymore drama ? He can't even ejaculate, he shouldn't give a fuck about that cumrag.

sounds based.

SHE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

DROP THE THOT BOYS

Attached: screen-shot-2014-06-11-at-4-14-34-pm.png (905x501, 263K)

>Yes all men must die
>BuT wE aRe NoT mEn!

get fucked

if the alleged next stuff happens... what happens to drogon? why would it just fly away with dany's body? what happens to it after that?

Does Bran even age like everyone else since he became the three eyed Raven?

>Jon takes the black
What the fuck, there no purpose for the wall or the nights watch. White walkers are gone and the wildlings are now in the south

Found the newfag redditor normalfag.

he got fat

Attached: 1503440105749.jpg (400x401, 58K)

What a retarded position to decapitate someone

Why didn't they make her kneel or something?

This is what dragon eat : stupid cunts.

Oh yeah she's the cunt who said that isn't she? Makes her death even more cathartic.

>Greyworm flips his shit
>orders unsullied to sack the city, massacre the peasants and rape the women with all the vegetables they can grab their hands on
>darkies become problematic
UH-OH

Bobby posting made me rewatch season 1 and everything was great

The Mountain can behead you standing up, he's that tall.

Probably fucks dany's corpse and eats all the livestock in westeros until its balerion sized then has a heart attack because its a fat fuck

Is that Cersei just fucking standing there out on the wall in full view of all of Dany's forces? Why doesn't someone just shoot her?

Attached: maximum overthink.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>we

Attached: 1555724963367.jpg (399x400, 47K)

Why the fug is she up there with Cersei in the first place? Did they attempt diplomacy or some shit lol?

The mountain is a tall guy kneeling would mean he would have to bend over a little

Holy fucking based

Drogon proceeds to impregnate Danny

Drogon will fuck Dany's corpse and since the witch told Dany she cant give birth anymore Dany's corpse will just lay eggs for the next generation of dragons.

Arya x Jon is cute and canon

HOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

greyworm and missandei are the most shamelessly token minority characters currently airing on popular television - they have no character because they're only in the show the avoid racial backlash

>What the fuck, there no purpose for the wall or the nights watch. White walkers are gone and the wildlings are now in the south
THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A NIGHT'S KING

why would someone behead a man before throwing them off a wall

Attached: 1503439527370.jpg (254x3553, 327K)

No, Dany said it to her.

FUCK D&D
FUCK GRRM
FUCK SHOWFAGS
FUCK THE SHORT NIGHT
FUCK HBO
AND FUCK BLACKFYRES

Attached: Maeky Maek.jpg (200x191, 19K)

>Unsullied are ordered to rape
How? They have no benis.

It's all part of his and Arya's plan to run away together. She dumps Gendry, he takes the Black, and they go north separately so no one finds out they're fucking each other

>teleporting
The Iron Fleet is at KL. Not a long trip to Dragonstone.

>Everyone want's Jon as king because Dany is unpredictable and rogue
>Jon kills Dany and instead of being crowned king has to take the black
Wut?

It's teleporting because nobody saw him from the air despite him exposing himself to shoot like 20 ballistas at them

>he wants Arya to take the black
Fucking cuck

Arya x Jon is cute and canon
Gendry BFTO

with all the vegetables they can grab their hands on
you just need to violate them somehow, user

So uh has the full episode leaked yet or not

All these cringe reddit responses to you
>n-no don't say we!!!

Because the cliffs hid the ships combined with thick cloudcover.
Also did you really think the Ironfleet was just sitting doing nothing?
Cersei clearly produced more scorpions and made them bigger for the ships to mount and the crews had been training with them.

Remember the journey from Kings Landing to Winterfell takes about 4-6 weeks depending on the roads and weather by walking. So the ships had been training at least a month before meeting Dany again.

Dany's inconsolable and unreasonable. Jon kills her (also Dany might kill them all too) after swearing loyalty (probably a ruse so that he can reach her at sword strike range) that's why he has to take the black.

facebook detected

>Mountain proceeds to rape her tight warm body

JESUS CHRIST D&D

Attached: Something warm to fuck.jpg (560x427, 101K)

What a fucking pussy that he can't even watch.

>Cloudcover
>Clouds are all above them

Attached: confused chicken.jpg (500x375, 112K)

Attached: 1556531454039.jpg (505x550, 25K)

>The journey takes 4-6 weeks
Not since they invented the teleporter offscreen

aside from how wasted the whole whitewalker storyline was, the only real thing pissing me off right now is the job taking the black leak if that part is true. I'm fine if he doesn't take a crown. I'm fine if he dies. But why the fuck have him once again exhile himself and live like that if A. no more whitewalkers or threat from the north. and B. they went through all this shit just to reveal his origins. don't matter at all if he just fucks off back to the wall. also meant it was pointless having him die and come back since he didn't REALLY need to be released from his vows if he was just going to return to them.

>Because the cliffs hid the ships combined with thick cloudcover.
Yea that also means they would see shit and could aim and shoot at all.

Thats how long it takes in show and confirmed in the very first episode of the show.
It was confirmed literally years ago around S3 by both D&D and GRRM that not all events in the episodes are at the same time. Many scenes are anywhere from hours to days and weeks apart.

Did you rally want to watch a 3-4 episode walk on the journey south?

OR PERHAPS HE'S WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD BEHEAD A WOMAN, BEFORE THROWING HER OFF THE CITY

There has been a disappointing lack of necrophilia in the show thus far. I was hoping we would get some from everyone's favorite Evul Boi Ramsay, but alas.

Yes

i-im not gay but i cant ignore those numbers

>desperate samefagging
user you're a faggot, just accept it

if the ships can see the dragons then the dragons could see the ships my dude. also remember that technically danny would've been able to see the ships 100ft tall masts/sails way before euron or anyone on deck would've been able to aim the scorpion at them. it's just D&D being retards again

Nice

>expected shit episode leak
>got kino
fucking based

Attached: 1553133410710.jpg (260x194, 5K)

unironically downloaded