mobile.twitter.com/bigsavagenocap/status/1125068263648649226
tumblr.com/search/missandei/recent
vulture.com/2019/05/amazon-prime-leaks-game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-4.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XdLletjWIew
deadline.com/2019/05/game-of-thrones-leaks-episode-4-major-death-1202607587/
youtu.be/_rBe4bm1WFY
youtube.com/watch?v=cancyQJrWH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1556919154304.png (574x483, 598K)

>implying you wouldn't go full Madqueen if you lost this

Attached: nathalie emmanuel HNNNNNGGGGGG.webm (1280x720, 267K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 8045E77C-B815-429C-80F7-64E289AA91BF.jpg (600x785, 100K)

Unironically the hottest chick on the show

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Euron Greyjoy? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Euron Greyjoy. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Euron Greyjoy either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Euron Greyjoy with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Euron Greyjoy with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Today isnt a bad day at all lads

Here sits the only King I mean to bend my knee to, The King in the North.

Attached: f697a926bc1b348ae4e028a40748c85d.jpg (500x700, 59K)

Attached: 1556967058392.jpg (1734x1118, 416K)

This jesus christ, I mean for fucks sake, WW2 planes were even used to spot subs when they were underwater, much less a fucking fleet.

Then they somehow have semi auto surface-to-air ballistas?

God I just wanted things to make sense, but I see the shock and awe is still what is going to be all about.

LEAKS
execution : streamable.com/y66q8
Euron sniping the Dragon:mobile.twitter.com/bigsavagenocap/status/1125068263648649226

Attached: C13piWr.jpg (1440x1080, 80K)

First for Stannis

Attached: Ev9v.gif (480x250, 1.48M)

There must always be a Stannis King

Attached: virgin night king chad lich king.jpg (2048x1099, 199K)

EP4 LEAK
>meatspins.com
meatspins.com
>meatspins.com
meatspins.com

DANY DOES NOT DESERVE THIS SHITTY ENDING

>HELPS EVERYONE
>LITERALLY SAVES THE WORLD
>UNITES ALL RACES
>BREAKS CRUSHING SOCIETAL STRUCTURE
>IS ABOUT TO REMOVE MAD QUEEN
>BUT GOES CRAZY????

FUCK DND AND FUCK THIS SHOW

Attached: QUEEN.png (474x245, 196K)

what the fuck is her problem

Attached: 1557078795587.png (1233x683, 824K)

>Today isnt a bad day at all lads

No the day when the night king died was

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGHTER!

Attached: STANNIS.png (411x422, 21K)

He won, and there is nothing you can do about it /got/.

Attached: 1557078328186.jpg (675x1200, 117K)

*HUFF* *HUFF* *HUFF*

Attached: 599a4c6338c3fb56738b49c7-750-563.png (750x563, 316K)

tumblr.com/search/missandei/recent

>I KNEW D&D HATED WOMEN BUT THEY ACTUALLY HATE WOMEN THAT MUCH TO DO THIS I AM READY TO THROW FISTS
>so missandei grew up a slave, constantly being abused, was ripped away from her family, and her character ends by being abused, ripped away from her family, and ends up in chains before dying? YEAH FUCK D&D YOU DUMB ASS PIECES OF SHIT

oh no no no no

>be robb
>lose North to ironborn
>still keep being King in the Trident though

Attached: river king.jpg (1913x1068, 873K)

So is this more or less right from what we know about Jaime for the rest of the season?

>Jaime has sex with Brienne
>Bronn shows up threatens to kill him and Tyrion, Tyrion offers double and he stands down. He has some kind of talk with Jaime about Cersei wanting him dead.
>He feigns betrayal (only telling Tyrion the truth? Or no one?)
>He is captured by Dany who is going mad but is released by Tyrion
>He goes south and kills Euron but is mortally wounded and dies

If this is mostly right I have two questions:
1. How does this end his arc with Cersei if he doesn't kill her or see her again for some actual conclusion?
2. What was his goal in faking betrayal if the people he fake betrayed didn't know he was double crossing Cersei? Was he just expecting to die for no reason?

Attached: hbz-got-season8-08-1549481464.jpg (1879x2100, 551K)

>there must always be a lich king
Pathetic.
Also you guys realize HBO is mocking you about Stannis, right?

All Hail Brandon Stark, First of His name.

Attached: i saw your pink mast Sam it was beautiful.png (1920x1080, 656K)

seen it already

You're right.
She doesn't deserve anything.

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGHTER

Attached: 1557002079774.jpg (846x394, 298K)

>mfw cucking Tormund

Attached: happy jaime.jpg (427x321, 46K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!!!!!!!

Attached: 1556995461812.gif (500x240, 1.93M)

oof

Attached: 032.jpg (814x518, 285K)

>JON KILLS DANY
>JON BECOMES KING/1000TH LORD COMMANDER OF NW
>THERE'S ALWAYS MUST BE A LICH KING

I'M OK WITH THIS

Attached: 1556622662685.jpg (1665x868, 608K)

Attached: akhjsxd8kkd01.jpg (585x548, 17K)

DESPITE

Reminder that Gendry unironically has the strongest claim to the throne and Bran becoming king makes no sense

Get dat giant pusy

Attached: 94cc224652ab7ee4ec32f361b82796d7bbbdc059863a3c364d5dd9f5e48ecb16_1.jpg (320x319, 15K)

So if Bran becomes king will he stop saying he's the 3ER. If he doesn't believe himself to be Bran any more how can he rule?

That news article says there are thousands of circulated links online and the Germans got it. Where da fuck are my links???

DANY DANY DANY

Attached: D50BcCjUcAMnuzA.jpg (1079x1079, 203K)

>>LITERALLY SAVES THE WORLD
>>UNITES ALL RACES
>>BREAKS CRUSHING SOCIETAL STRUCTURE
this is why she deserves to die

Reminder the Highgarden shit was stupider than this shit.

did they forget what show they're watching

>a character has a bad end to their story and just dies? WTF is this shit?
it's game of thrones idiot

RIP gamer

youtube.com/watch?v=XdLletjWIew

If this theory is true and Littlefinger faked his own death, is game of thrones redeemed?

Attached: 1438699961638.jpg (1280x715, 106K)

>im comming uncle

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

SPREAD THE LEAKS BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Amazon leaked it, so they'll be an upload soon.

>finds out she's fucking her nephew who has a stronger claim on her throne
>lost another dragon
>saw her bff slashed in two
>betrayed by people she trust
>had to execute people she had trusted
>had a family predisposition for insanity

Whats so surprising about it?

POST THE DAMN EPISODE BEFORE I PISS MESELF

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT, YOU KRAUTS

>1. How does this end his arc with Cersei if he doesn't kill her or see her again for some actual conclusion?
If Euron tries to kill Cersei.

She doesn't get enough dick.

“Ours is the last laughter!”

>Sansa, it was beautiful.
>Not again Bran.
>Beautiful, so beautiful and precious.
>What was?
>The tears Sansa, the tears, so beautiful. They ran perfectly.
>Whose tears Bran? What are you talking about?
>Their tears Sansa, their tears. So beautiful
Bran looks directly at the camera.
>Their tears. Them. The ones watching. Their tears Sansa, so beautiful, so precious.
>Bran?
The frame slowly focuses on Bran, leaving Sansa behind.
>Your tears. So beautiful, so tasty. Cry more, cry. Beautiful...

Attached: 5cccbb79c51cc.jpg (1214x697, 56K)

Why are some normies trying to say the show is 'sexist'? It's literally the most forced muh women empowerment shit ever. A little girl killed the night king just last week for fuck sake.

>it's okay to kill men
>it's not okay to kill women

GIVE ME THE LINK YA SHITS

Attached: 1503916603070s.jpg (122x124, 3K)

WE FUCKING WON BROS

Attached: ManletPrince.jpg (1400x933, 340K)

He'll be a patsy for his small council I imagine.

FUCKING POSTIT YOU DICKMUNCHERS

Attached: 1557006069926.gif (160x270, 994K)

post yfw you saw Stannis' return at the end

Attached: 1557001766413.jpg (644x677, 50K)

well where the fuck is it

IMAGINE BEING PART OF THE PRODUCTION OF THIS LET ALONE ONE OF THE ACTORS
FUCKING IMAGINE BEING TOLD TO WORK ON THIS BATSHIT INSANE CLUSTERFUCK OF A LAST SEASON AND KEEP IT SECRET FROM EVERYBODY

FUCKING I M A G I N E YEARS OF ATTACHMENT TO THE CHARACTER YU PLAY AS ONLY TO END WITH THE BIGGEST TIREFIRE OF A TELEVISION FINALE SINCE FUCKING LOST

JUST IMAGINE IT

germany doesnt have ripping crews. you wont get it from us. sorry.

What happens to him anyway? Apparently Arya friendzones him after he confesses his love to her. So what's he going to do? Get on a boat and just continue rowing until he becomes some sort of mythological figure?

Yea Forums seems split on whether the show is SJW propaganda or secretly based and redpilled.

No offense but what kind of retarded fucker sends an emissary to CERSEI the church murderer?

because Dany loses but it was her turn

Attached: BOW.png (800x755, 1.19M)

Amazon did not leak it. The Vulture just can't read. They claim their source for this news is Deadline, and link this article:
deadline.com/2019/05/game-of-thrones-leaks-episode-4-major-death-1202607587/
But this article only mentions that Amazon Prime leaked episode 2, and is just talking about the two leaked scenes we already know of, without suggesting a source. So unless these Thais decide to post it, you're not getting anything.

Friendly reminder that Jon is getting this ending.

Attached: Aemonepisode5.png (400x634, 255K)

Morgenthau was right about you.

Why are they still trying to treat with the drunken backstabber again?

Based Jon

Attached: 1541949616384.png (334x506, 124K)

>people think Grey Worm is going to kill The Mountain

Attached: 1557078241869.jpg (586x439, 24K)

DABID AND DAG!

Attached: Oingo_Boingo_Brothers_Adventure.jpg (1031x1170, 404K)

Anyone try this link? Legit or dolphin pron?

Attached: a.webm (400x224, 2.67M)

clip for this?

It's literally been the plan for Dany to be a villain since day 1

Attached: Dany endgame.png (666x136, 138K)

Dany encounters him in Ep4 and makes him a Baratheon

>Jamie fugs Brienne
>Jaime learns Cersei hired Bronn to murder him
>Jaime betrays everyone for Cersei randomly anyway
>Jaime someone manages to 1v1 defeat Euron despite supposedly being shit with his left hand
The hell is going on with these leaks? What the fuck am I reading?

Attached: 1a9.gif (446x469, 1.46M)

This. She was literally the only lord or ruler we've seen who care whatsoever about the commonfolk, listened to their petitions, didn't want lords to shit all over the smaller people, married to create peace, personally went out to tend to the sick and dying in the books, and tried to be decent even when she could've easily gone fire and blood. But they fucked her over anyway. Fuck George and fuck D&D

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGTHER

Attached: FROM SALT AND SMOKE.png (842x1191, 1.7M)

why do you guys like stannis so much?

Attached: 2.jpg (371x407, 76K)

I WANT CLEGANE BOWL

Attached: 1555433408986.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Hhahahhaha ohhh man i can't wait, when i told last chapter was shit and ruined the season half of the people on social media were like "duuude what's your problem season didn't even finish yet xDxDxD are you ok at home??? xDxD" and i told them, they may not realize it yet but eventually they would agree with me, can't wait for that shitstorm to fall, in the end winter really came but not in the show but in D&D email box

So now that Sansa knows that Jon is her cousin and not half brother, why don't they fuck? Arya doesn't seem interested in continuing the Stark bloodline and Bran is Bran.

Attached: 1557077882109.jpg (985x790, 288K)

now that King Bran is confirmed - how the fuck is he gonna get an heir out?

if jon actually kills dany, this season will redeem itself and be placed above seasons 5 6 and 7

you're getting it but it ends in a tie :(

They forgot that Jaime was supposed to not be a good fighter anymore like 4 years ago.

Attached: 1522970423437.gif (414x232, 1.99M)

BASED GREGOR *DABID* BASED CERSEI *DABID*

Attached: drunk-cersei.jpg (646x431, 97K)

The Clegane fight isn't fair. One of them is a massive zombie on drugs.

Because he is next in line, the true King.

that dates back to when GRRM planned three books focusing on entirely different places and it didn't make it sound remotely like Dany was a villain.

Attached: 1504808445503.gif (245x245, 726K)

A retarded fucker written by D&D

He's an unacknowledged bastard, so no

Dany apparently wants to make him Lord of Storm's End, despite him being illiterate, not knowing jackshit about the Stormlands, politics, economics, trade, House Baratheon, history, or any Houses

aaaargh

Attached: 1505148196433.jpg (591x559, 420K)

Because confirmed leaks prove that all the women empowerment setup was a subversion tactic and men win in the end.

Remember Jory Cassel. The hidden blade. Crow's eye.

reminder to play with her arse

>mfw
youtu.be/_rBe4bm1WFY

He's the last one standing of the original 5 kings, and he claim to the throne is the strongest.
And unlike in the show, Stannis is shown to be reasonable and generally not a dick.

nah
that's for Sam
He has to end the show after writing A Song of Ice and Fire and saying "truly, this was a game of thrones"

Attached: e1ltqogfuir21.png (1296x1080, 928K)

The Mountain is probably like 3 feet taller and 200 pounds heavier

OUR IS THE LAST WAHAHAHAHAH

-------------

EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN

Reminder that the ONLY PROPER WAY to end the show now is to have Euron kill everyone else.

Euron killed off the Sand Snakes and the Dorne arc in Season 7. The entire show is basically on par with the SS and Dorne arc. Ergo, D&D will have Euron kill everyone else off. He functions as meta-commentary for how ridiculous the show's writing has gotten.

D&D are edgelords at heart. They made GoT because they wanted to adapt the Red Wedding.They will want their Red Wedding esque moment to end the show.

What better way to subvert expectations than to set up Euron, a rapey jolly 'chad' white male to be the real final victor???

>Normies are gonna know what it felt like when Dabid raped and murdered Stannis and everything else good

Attached: Euron Kills Worst Snek Like He Will Do To Dany and Jon.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>Dany using Dothraki and Unsullied foreigners will rally Westerosi houses against her
>Cersei using foreign mercs is okay though
Explain.

Attached: 1557074753688.jpg (992x565, 173K)

Would be kino if Dany says burn them all, after nigress dies.

HAS STANNIS BEEN COMFIRMED YET?

Attached: 27775757.png (1440x960, 1012K)

I’m still pissed that we won’t ever get a sandor sansa reunion. They had time for irrelevant missandei and grey worm, but not this, get the fuck outta here.

Apparently his dick still works. It's not like there'd be a shortage of woman who would want to get pregnant with the King's child.

Really subverted your expectations huh?

Attached: Fucking hacks.jpg (1189x744, 105K)

D&D cares more about cool scenes than plot - should be obvious at this point

He'll name Sansa's and Tyrion's issues as heirs

Ours is the last laughter

He isnt. He will eventually die and the Game of Thrones will begin anew. It's pottery.

Sam has a wife and a wife's son. Jon is going to exile himself to the wall and die as the last targshit in the world.

What do we say to the god of death?

NOT TODAU

Attached: 4784478.jpg (259x370, 40K)

The Golden Company are explicit mercenaries that all Houses use. Dany was actually bringing a foreign nation to live on their soil

what went wrong with the show, like overall?
was it just that shit season dropped the ball?

>George
the Mad Dany thing is just a fan idea driven by the fact that a lot of people hate her character. she is clearly GRRM's waifu in the books and though she'll do extreme shit it will always be properly motivated, not part of some garbage twist.

Are you delusional? She's a conquerer and it describes her actions exactly.

:(

Attached: 1505635124062.jpg (900x1360, 307K)

YES

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS !!!!

Why does everyone in the show wear sex gear now?

he believed arryn and Ned Stark when no one wouldn't.
He immediatly acted when he got a glimpse of the WW threat and tried to unite the realm as fast as possible, even with bloodmagic if need be.
Has a cripple/ill daughter, loves her anyway unlike other guys like Tywin Lannister.
Loses a big battle but heads north anyway.
Loses to 20 good men but fights Ramsay anyway because duty,honor etc.

if someone deserved anything good in life it was stannis.

DON'T THINK

Grey Worm fights Mountain and dies but Mountain is almost done. Hound takes over but they both fall in fire and die.

Fuck off jonsafag. Neither one even likes the other. Sansa thinks Jon is retarded and blinded by pussy. Jon thinks Sansa is arrogant and stupider than she thinks she is

See normies are now coming to terms with the fact that their series is now irredeemably ruined,
Yea Forums is past that already and has embraced the shitshow madhouse this has become

Attached: 1556557609666.png (905x619, 330K)

The show is beyond salvation, but I'm at least glad I managed to watch it as it aired where there felt there might be something more to ti. Imagine being born later and having to watch it when the quality drop and all the big reveals are common knowledge.

Attached: 1542928336570.png (333x330, 196K)

They ran out of source material and it became fanfiction

His dick probably still works and he'll impregnate Frogfu.

Attached: 89322352.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Golden Company are Westerosi, they just fight in Essos

>the ONLY PROPER WAY to end the show

lol who cares how the show ends? we were talking about the books retard.

Link the stream of the episode or you're an incel.

>HEHE YOU THOUGHT GREYWORM WAS THE ONE WHO WOULD OBVIOUSLY DIE BUT IT WAS MISSANDEI
This is the level of writing we have for the final three episodes. TLJ all over again, with cheap subversions as a substitute for political intrigue or satisfying narrative payoff. Might as well have killed her last episode so the NK would actually have had a higher killcount.

always thought Weiss looked like the Virgin and Benioff looked like the Chad between the two of them

>it's Shakespearean
kek

>"My name is Branwin Lannister, the bastard of Tywin Lannister and Catelyn Stark, and I just won the game of thrones"
"My name is Branwin Lannister, the bastard of Tywin Lannister and Catelyn Stark, and I just won the game of thrones"
>"My name is Branwin Lannister, the bastard of Tywin Lannister and Catelyn Stark, and I just won the game of thrones"
"My name is Branwin Lannister, the bastard of Tywin Lannister and Catelyn Stark, and I just won the game of thrones"

get ready to have your expectations subverted user

>robb is in prison after losing the war and lost an eye
>plot to free robb
>message pops up saying robb stark joined your court
>notice he's a black brother now to boot
That was way too awesome for me

>Meanwhile Sansa got fat from eating too many lemoncakes

Reddit is losing it. They're advocating genocide and have gone full hitler. Imagine the salt in that burgerbar kek

Attached: get fucked danyfags.jpg (1079x1393, 309K)

I can't envision Euron as evil because he looks like one of my best friends and he's as nice as can be.

guys...hes back...

Attached: 1557025218748.jpg (597x551, 115K)

they're both chads

This is your future king Yea Forums.
Say something nice about him.

Attached: 1542389753275.jpg (1400x933, 146K)

who?

SOMEONE LEAK THE WHOLE EP!
I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night to watch.

Attached: 1556648606892.jpg (278x276, 21K)

Meera is not back for this season, guys.
>And out of the series.

Attached: b.webm (398x224, 2.92M)

Why did they change the way Daenerys pronounces Dracarys?When she got the unsullied it actually sounds cool but later on it sounds like a fat neckbeard trying to pronounce japanese words.

>the same fucking leaks
hey faggots, post something new already for fuck sake.

Attached: 121212312312.png (673x824, 628K)

the story of asoiaf required 10-12 seasons of 10 episodes each to tell in its entirety.

D&D got bored after season 4 and decided to just rush through it in 8 seasons and less episodes.

>The Golden Company are explicit mercenaries that all Houses use
No they aren't. The only dudes who ever used the Golden Company in Westeros were Blackfyres who were trying to conquer the place. Even when the Blackfyres were exiled they came back with the Golden Company anyway several times including in Barristan Selmy's younger days. Westeros lords should hate the Golden Company

>golden company
>foreigners

It was beautiful

source?

good for her

1. He's Roberts legal heir. The Iron throne is his by right
2. He's honourable without being stupid
3. He's autistic so we can relate with him

why do you guys think this?

Why are the leaks still not up yet?

What the fuck is happening in the Reach?

SAY IT WITH ME LADS

SHAKESPEAREAN

Can't believe Chadmure killed Rhaegal

Attached: 1555737530086.png (833x893, 562K)

good acting from the nigger though

>cheaply trying to rehash the cinematography for Ned's death
This show is a pathetic shell of its former self.

Personally, I'm glad I quit this shit 4 years ago, and I can enjoy the shitposting with zero stakes.

bad writing
focus on visuals and shocking twists with no actual meat behind them
go rewatch the first four season and you'll see the difference is like night and day

to be fair to D&D, I don't think it was easy to keep up the quality of the fatman taking 10 years of rewriting per book while having to rush a season a year
but the result still sucks donkey balls

he's beautiful

Hisu fuck off

if this happens D&D are the most based guys we ever saw, in a so bad way that in turned up to be good

>Evil men are sadistic and brutal, women are so much better
>JUST BURN THEM ALL

Attached: 1546630600628.jpg (750x740, 105K)

makes sense
so do you guys hate this season because it dropped the ball?

GC are nothing like the savages of the Dothraki.

>Grey Worm kills The Mountain

Bravo D&D...Bravo....

Attached: Capture.jpg (739x737, 100K)

I genuinely can’t wait for the normie salt now fuck

Attached: 256DE67B-A4A9-4A93-A611-DFE18E5CB291.jpg (250x411, 23K)

All hail El Autistico, first of his name

youtube.com/watch?v=cancyQJrWH4

Yes, brutally murder scores of the people you plan to rule over. Surely nothing will go wrong in the future, they'll all just laugh about it later. Jesus what a bunch of hypocritical fuckwits.

>tfw when my dumb little meme is used for a /got/ general
Thank you, frens in arms, I will miss you, when its over. Our King might be gone, but the normalfags will not have their faggy fanfic ending. The Night is long and full of terrors, but atleast tumblrs dreams burning on the pyre will keep us warm.

Attached: Crispy Cinnamon Roll.jpg (893x1628, 913K)

based leaker that got ep2 and ep3 right now got ep4 right, only fair to assume he's gonna get the rest of the leaks right.
>Branwin Lannister confirmed

they could have done it in 8.

the trouble is that there wouldn't have been simplistic action climaxes at the end of seasons 5 and 6, and there would have been too much action to film in 7 and 8.

plus it would have involved accepting more magic as part of the story which I think was D&D's real sticking point.

I mean he has done it before

Attached: rad.webm (1280x718, 2.9M)

Endings will be the same user, so George will have to go fire and blood even before reaching Westeros like we already see in ADWD, and she'll probably just get worse as her plans fail and she meets fAegon. Don't have hope, hope is for the retarded.

POST THE LINK BEFORE I BOAR MESELF

Attached: BOB.jpg (256x197, 5K)

BASED CERSEI HOLY SHIT
LIONCHADS WIN AGAIN

>even the angle is right

Attached: tormundpaint.jpg (960x792, 81K)

someone do an edit of edmure sniping rhaegal

His autism makes him an unbiased ruler.

He will have to name an heir though since he can't get it up.

Attached: 1555403774243.jpg (1124x620, 298K)

yas queen is

Attached: empress dany of the reach.jpg (1914x1075, 801K)

>Euron wins
>victor's justice makes Euron out to be a noble hero while vilifying the Targs and Starks
>final scene in the far future shows a triumphant statue of Euron over a dead dragon

Yea Forums is now convinced that the mad queen ending is confirmed, so brace yourself for the asspain when D&D subvert that shit yet again.

This is false, they easily could have adapted a feast for crows and a dance with dragons over season 5-7 and only now be getting into oc content. They intentionally strayed from the books because they thought a feast for crows was too boring and introduced too many new characters

Didn't Dany execute people with dragonfire? That's way fucking worse than a quick decapitation.

THAT'S MY BOY

Attached: 1557077819085.jpg (984x784, 85K)

of all people why did missandei get captured
oh right because she's a minor expendable character

someone edit this to have him shoot multiple times and kill rhaegal

>Bran becomes king
>show ends with the mark on his arm getting larger as his eyes turn blue for a second
Kino

>nigress gets her head chopped off
>Grey worm will die trying to defend her honor
>Jon kills Cersei and Dany
>all women on the show end up dying

Could D&D give us a based ending?

Attached: 1557003972703.jpg (1065x742, 65K)

>fanfic
idk I kinda liked season 6 with the battle of the bastards

the show has been trash since season 5

I hate the show because of what it could have been. very strong first season and then a steady decline, now it's anime-tier with none of the self-awareness

I literally cannot wait for someone to edit this with the “nigga moment” from boondocks

Attached: 1365631C-27C6-43EC-8CB2-69080068F3C0.png (2380x250, 82K)

normalshits OUT

Attached: DABID.gif (400x222, 3.22M)

Source

movie name ?

kek, you really think (((HBO))) would actually bother to film fake endings and scenes just to leak them on 4chins?

Attached: 1523225544034.jpg (470x470, 31K)

also she hasnt done or said anything important or anything at all desu in 2 seasons

>people think the Thai trannies are going to leak the episode

Google 'Thailand's punishment for piracy'. I'll wait.

It's the death penalty

She's been a genocidal maniac since Meereen.

Ned Stark supported him as king, if he's good enough for Ned, he's good enough for me.

How does the leaked episode confirm the ending? Pls respond

>being turned to ashes in seconds is worse than decapitation where the person can easily fuck it up
No. There's a reason they invented the guillotine you know

Gods I can’t wait

Attached: E7DAAD15-1F10-4362-9C75-20EAE3E32990.jpg (1000x675, 200K)

Misfits, Season 3 episode 1

>D&D were /our guys/ all along
best plot twist

>There must always be a night king

I'm going to fucking rage if this actually happens.

Ours is the last laughter!

Attached: got une terrible.webm (640x360, 423K)

>Bran becomes the God Emperor of Mankind

I don’t know how to feel about this

The salt god cares not from whence the salt flows, only that it flows.

Attached: 1548291253637.gif (392x244, 1.67M)

kek, the season isn't even over yet and the normeis are already turning on dan and dabid, not nice when they're weraing the shoe hahahahaha

Based Jon "We must secure a future for Westerosi children" Snow

Attached: kuofadaq2j5y.png (601x602, 700K)

Ned stark was a retard who cared too much about muh honor
if he was in jaimes place when aegon told him to burn the city to the ground the shitter wouldve done it

>Thailand's punishment for piracy

it's not piracy if the episode leaked from HBO.

She's right, you know. Black people get compared to savages and having them go into a crazy bloodlust is really messed up and racist.

They lend credibility to the people who predicted them from the beginning.

I can't believe D&D were our guys all along...

Mad Dany is already a subversion. Nobody outside of Yea Forums ever thought it could actually happen.
She's still a messiah to normalfags

Where the fuck is the link/torrent? I know one of you shits has it

Attached: dio come on.gif (500x281, 639K)

>three season of AFFC/ADWD
>Dany sitting in Meereen for three seasons
>Brienne wandering the riverlands for three seasons
>Tyrion travelling on ships for three seasons
Yeah no, I agree that one season was rushed, but two was as far as they could've taken it.

It's so that Daenrys and Greyworm can both seethe and go insane. Missanei is Daenry's best friend and Greyworm's lover, she's also their moral compass(with Jorah gone), so her dying will be their catalyst for tyranny

>tfw George really is going to make a public statement distancing himself from D&D and criticizing the ending
It's going to be glorious

streamable.com/y66q8

The same leaker that said rhaegal and missandei would get killed, also said he heard that Dany gets killed by Jon. Since he was right about those things and some other separate leakers also said some of the same shit including Dany's death by Jon and got their own smaller leaks about episode 4 right, then it's clear Dany will in fact get killed

Are you stupid?

>bros I can't wait to see how great Westeros is after Dany become queen!!!

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E02.1080p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO_snapshot_00.12.04.098_[2019.04.22_11.22.05].jpg (1920x1080, 819K)

Manipulating the Kingdom was par for the course when it came to Bloodraven.
Bran is just emulating his teacher.

maybe he should finish his fucking books before talking shit

Why are you guys calling other people normies when you're browsing reddit and gossiping about the most normalfag show in existence?

Attached: 1555457008020.jpg (1693x951, 456K)

At this point thai girlboy is dead anyway. Embrace it, thai leaker and go down like a man!

The first black person in KL just got the Westeros equivalent of a lynching, that's a yikes from me dawg they are gonna be gettin both barrels.

CHIMP'S OUT

>everyone was expecting a mediocre end
>we got a so bad it's good trainwreck

EXPECTATIONS =

Dany is going to die in the books, but GRRM isn't going to act out the mad Dany fantasy because he simply doesn't need to: he already has enough villains and only two books left to go. she's a grey character and she'll stay grey.

the show is based on D&D writing their own plot around whatever of GRRM's ideas they decided they liked. Hardhome and the Night King are only footnotes in the books: that's the relationship between the show and the books.

>Arya getting the most kino ending
I’m fine with this.

Why the fuck don't they just stay put in Winterfell and send their godkilling Arya to end everything with Cersei

Nigga moment is a feud between two niggas though. There are no summer islander peasants in King's Landing, so no nigga moment can go down

Attached: curse-of-the-george.png (470x470, 326K)

based jon fag

She also crucified people
Which is as gruesome as it gets if you don't want to put in way too much effort

>gurm's original story outline
well based on the casting I'm glad Jon x Arya didn't happen

Dany has been the main villain of the show from the start dumbass.
You really think the guy who refused to fight in Vietnam is gonna make the character who rains fiery death from the skies a hero?

I swear if it happens it's based on D&D inflating the importance of something GRRM told them about Dany doing ruthless shit because they have no grasp of nuance.

Still waiting

Attached: Areweforgotten.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

>Arya is going to be Bran's Master of Assassins

Attached: arya.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

#BOYCOTTGAMEOFTHRONES

This ending was his idea, it'll be the same in the books

Attached: 1557059650636.jpg (1200x800, 352K)

>'Thailand's punishment for piracy is death
I'm pretty sure that refers to stealing ships at sea

god I fucking hate Stanniskiddies

I believe these episode 4 leaks, but Bran being king makes less sense of anything else that happens. His end goal as the 3ER should be rolling North and getting stuck in a tree
The best Arya end is dying to a Faceless Man for betraying the order, killing Waif, and leaving as Arya Stark. The second best end is going back to the Faceless Men and joining again

Always knew that Daenerys was a closeted lesbian at heart

Arya not blinkstrike killing everyone on team Cersei at the start of episode 4 is the biggest plothole in the show

George can't finish this in two books with all the shit he's decided to bring up. And I used to think just like you that he already had a mad queen in Cersei so there's no way Dany would go mad too because that's redundant and chaotic to have three villains right near the end at the same time. But it's what's gonna happen. D&D just condensed everything that will drive Dany mad into these last episodes instead of spreading it out like George would like her finding out about fAegon and having to deal with him then everything else including Jon as yet another claimant

why is bran so underused?

it wasn't normalfag until 1x09

I might be getting all my leaks confused but apparently cleganebowl = the hound comes across the mountain already mortally wounded and dismembered, and mercy kills him
Bravo Dunk n Donuts

>Mad Dany is already a subversion
Not when the show has been teasing that shit for years. It didn't happen in Mereen when she nuked the innocent guy, its not gonna happen here. Its just more bullshit flller to stretch scenes and make normalfags with no brains go OOH MAN IS DANY GONNA BE EVIL?!?!?! Because they fucked up their story structure with no driving hooks left to continue.

How can you possibly be this low IQ?

>Jaime hooks up with Brienne, finds out Cersei wants him dead and still betrays people for her
>Dany goes from having transient anger issues to fully mad queen in three episodes
>Bran who can't produce an heir be becomes King
What the actual fuck is this?

I’m on a mission from Queen Ashara of the House Stark from the future, where’s Eddard Stark

Attached: BF210013-2E71-4053-B231-B3276716191C.png (1600x900, 1.18M)

>Queen does something dumb
>LET'S MURDER INNOCENT QUEENS LANDING CITIZENS

What did they mean by this?

STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS STANIS

>dany storms kl

with what army?

because he's turning into king

>he overcomes his anger and grants his brother mercy
Kino desu

Why do jews ruin fucking everything, they have no sense of art, story, or nobility.

I have not watched or read GoT and never will unless Littlefinger is alive, only because I find his character so intriguing

Did the music at the end of episode 3 bother anyone else? It sounds so out of place.

>>Dany goes from having transient anger issues to fully mad queen in three episodes

she's the result of 300+ years of inbreeding, I wouldn't be surprised

>the sweet part was that the dead were defeated and life goes on
>the bitterpart is that starls, targs, lannisters, whomever else besides euron dies and he writes history as his own
>life flourishes in the wake of his rule and his dynasty
>the bitterness comes from the fact that life is better whilst are "your" favourite characters are dead and forsaken

she's not a hero or a villain in the books because GRRM isn't writing the Harry Potter books and actually understands psychology.

she'll remain neither a hero nor a villain in the books. D&D are actually closer to your simplistic mindset than GRRM is.

the Mad Queen is in the books already: she's called Cersei.

why? The long night has happened before and something stopped it. The Long Night will happen again.

her reserve of dothraki and unsullied?

that pasta about Meera living with Bran in the cave, merging together in an eternal fuck, was a better ending than this shit

Attached: asdassaddas (1).jpg (275x183, 12K)

That white women are too emotionally unstable to rule.

Normies were bowlposting on Twitter for years. So this is ANOTHER SUBVERSION

Attached: jjjjj.jpg (419x249, 66K)

Could have shot it in the reverse, from Cersei's point of view
Mountain chops Misswhateveis head off and she falls forwards off the wall, revealing dany and dickless guy
Would have been a good mirror to the original ned execution
Instead they just repeat it because they're creatively bankrupt

she's the result of 4 seasons of fanfiction, I wouldn't be surprised

ARE YOU READY

Attached: 1463566532929.png (1694x694, 2.01M)

GO BACK, REDDIT
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Why the fuck would it happen again with no WW's?

>We're all just children playing a game and screaming that the rules aren't fair
What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-043122_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

this ending means Dany and Jon (the last dragons) die but in a heroic manner.

Jon killing Dany for any other reason than a Nissa-nissa sacrifice is grimdark, not bittersweet.

deep

S U B V E R T E D

>Meera living with Bran in the cave, merging together in an eternal fuck
HOT, do you have a pastebin link?

>Bran becomes king
>Meera becomes queen

WE FUCKING WON FROGBROS

WE ACTUALLY DID IT

DANYFAGS BTFO
STANNISFAGS BTFO
JONFAGS BTFO
SANSAFAGS BTFO

MEERA QUEEN

Attached: 1504657567961.jpg (450x450, 59K)

Night King has always been a stupid character. The others don't need a big bad, they should just be a force of nature.

>actually avoiding spoilers because I want to experience it raw for a change
Feels weird. So when is it coming to some friendly neighbourhood stream?

your a good man user

she is grrm's wifes favourite character, of course shes getting a good ending

BASED
—-T
—-A
—-N
—-N
—-I
—-S

Fuck off

>reserve of dothraki

Attached: deadman walking.png (1920x1080, 848K)

The Dothraki are all dead, and unsullied are 1/4-1/2 of what they used to be since they were the frontline, and were the last ti retreat

I'VE BEEN SITTING HERE FOR YEARS

POST STANNIS BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Arya x Jon brosssssssss

*shitting

She's been cruel since the first season, idiots just slept on it because YES KWEEN SLAY

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS IF DROGON SURVIVES
THAT'S THE ONLY THING I CARE ABOUT
PLEASE TELL ME THAT HE MAKES IT AND MAKES THE WORLD A WASTELAND OF FIRE.

Attached: 1501934540547.jpg (2560x1600, 1.88M)

She didn't even learn how to rule during her time in Essos. Basically every other character took bad decisions for her. In the end all the cities she visited went to shit and the slaves she freed died because her inability to understand how those cities work.
She deserves nothing.

>implying that George isn't using the show as a scrapegoat
>implying that George isn't using the show to test what ideas the fanbase likes and hates
>implying that George is waiting for autistic fans to write the story and give him inspiration with their fan theories
GRR Martin will start writing the books after the show ends, and they'll be perfect because he'll steal fan theories, and steer clear of the unpopular and controversial changes that DnD made

Attached: implying.jpg (481x300, 43K)

why not chuck arrows at them
end the invasion right there

dubs confirm, the fat bastard was playing 4d chess all along

You are right user, it was great sharing my theories and love for the show with you guys. I never thought it would end this way... I guess Azor Ahai were really the friends we made along the way.

REAL LIFE 4D CHESS LMAO *DABID*

Attached: la creatura.png (760x428, 434K)

fucking based user

Idiot, she is already a villain. Readers just don't understand because she's in Essos interacting with lesser side characters that have on pov. As soon as she started to be viewed by other character GRRM made it extra obvious, yet retards still are in denial.