Redeemed in his final breath, or saved by Rey's love? Which will it be?

Redeemed in his final breath, or saved by Rey's love? Which will it be?

youtube.com/watch?v=ONTdp_pnWuI

Attached: Jenny's Hot Reylo Content.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONTdp_pnWuI
youtube.com/watch?v=XTnEhlvb6jI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jenny was better before Star Wars. I want to watch her criticize things, not watch her fan girl over childish garbage

You have to pay for non-Star Wars content for the time being.

BUT, please try to remain on topic! This thread is about Kylo Ren's fate in Episode IX... not Jenny.

Attached: Patreon Monthly Ramble Video - 2019.05.02 - Universal Studios-Harry Potter World.mp4_20190505_125449 (1280x720, 1.42M)

Attached: Jenny Blowing.webm (960x540, 2.65M)

Even Hitler had a girlfriend

he'll somwhow see han as a force ghost and will change his ways

PALE SWEATY UDDERS

>Han as a force ghost
My eyes would roll right out of my head.

I want to cum in her cleavage

the fuck is wrong with her face?

it doesn't have my cum on it

Neither. She's just going to kill him and the empire crumbles because strong wahmen don't need male approval and white men are evil and can't be redeemed.

she's flat tho

It's cute af, that's what.

Plausible in this day and age.

Attached: Patreon Monthly Ramble Video - 2018.10.15 - Make a Halloween Costume.mp4_20181016_111913.140.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

>FAS is cute
imagine being this much of a virgin

Why is she so likable?

Attached: jn.gif (360x202, 2.89M)

wtf is fas

No matter how many times you say it or how strongly you believe it, Jenny doesn't have FAS.

It's the innocence.

Attached: [2017.12.14] The Last Jedi SPOILER PARTY Don't Watch.mp4_001014.897.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

This stupid cunt liked the TLJ anything she has to say about SW means nothing now.

milkies

Persona 3 FAS

Lol you sound lonely

Jenny loves movies that are so bad they're good... that might explain it.

Attached: Jenny Ummm... Us Too.webm (720x800, 2.46M)

God I want to take her virginity so fucking badly

>youtube.com/watch?v=ONTdp_pnWuI

i wish i could have this autistic lady's sense of wonder and amusement over such garbage. i really wish i could.

Stop using Yea Forums. Your life will instantly be better, in a month bitterness and cynicism will start to disappear.

You're over a decade too late for that.

>implying every social platform isn't as bad as Yea Forums at this point

That's the dream, isn't it?

Griffin wishes he got in there.

Attached: jennygf.webm (960x540, 1.48M)

Fetal alcohol syndrome
It’s why she looks the way she does.
There’s not a single person who’ll claim she doesn’t who doesn’t waifu her

Who are you arguing against? Yea Forums is by far the worst but you stop using all of them then. Or you could keep making excuses.

I want to see her read more fanfictions

post her soles please

I watched one of her more vloggy videos and she was with her friends and every single male was a fat neckbeard autist and every female was hideous. I really wish I saw her in the wild because I could easily fuck her.

um isnt she 30

>tfw no 50iq gf

Whose has patreon videos?

She should make more theme park related videos.

I know a 32 year old female virgin

quiet voice that isn't grating, not too smug, all around a pleasant human being

>tfw no FAS gf

that's what they all say...

Fetal alcohol syndrome

If you were of average looks and social skills and not a complete /pol/tard you're saying you couldn't pick her up? Look at these mutants.

youtube.com/watch?v=XTnEhlvb6jI

Well, she has a Disney creepypasta video she's been talking about for a while. "After" is sounding like a no-go because it's painful to read and really long.

Attached: Jenny Touching Up Her Makeup.webm (960x540, 2.61M)

yeah, you're probably right

The thing is, you don't "pick up" Jenny. She absolutely does not like that and you'll get nowhere trying. It hasn't worked for any of the guys she's put on blast who've tried and it won't work for you either.

Attached: Jenny Sexy Shoulder 03.webm (960x540, 1.84M)

Fetal alcohol syndrome

>any of the guys she's put on blast who've tried

source?

I want her genes so bad but looking at that stupid giant porg back there kinda makes me feel sorry for her

it makes me jealous

Mostly her old Tumblr, but she's never been shy about publicly mocking dudes hitting on her and failing elsewhere. She seems to enjoy it almost.

Even a guy like me (who knows pretty much exactly what he'd be working with) would have trouble convincing her to go on a "date" date and not wind up in her friend-blackhole or worse.

Attached: tumblr_nrd7ptjPL01qm6odzo2_1280.jpg (720x1280, 156K)

Has she responded to the FAS memes? Half the comments must be newfags calling her a retard.

so no source...

well she seems like the type of person to do that sorta thing but i believe in you user you can pick up ANY chick

Just that Yea Forums never says anything nice about her.

I have a few caps, just not on mobile. I also have raw text dumps, but they're a bitch to search and I've never got around to cleaning them up properly.

Attached: tumblr_nrkgnf6zwO1qm6odzo1_1280.jpg (683x423, 150K)