Is Narcos worth watching after Pablo dies?

Is Narcos worth watching after Pablo dies?

Attached: tata.gif (619x418, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1hL6o6nCag
youtube.com/watch?v=QfSXdpkPV_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cali cartel was kino as fuck

i thought cali cartel was best cartel so far

finished S03 (i.e: Cali cartel) a week ago.

it was pretty decent tbqh.

definitely worth watching.

Yeah still good to watch

Yes. Mexico is boring though

Thanks. So I'm definitely starting season 3 tomorrow.
Have you seen the Mexico one?

wtf Pablo Escobar’s dead?

>YAY... CARTELS

Attached: v8WO7FgY3oY.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Falcon > All

Attached: 14-narcos-mexico-105.w700.h700[1].jpg (700x700, 169K)

>S1: Great
>S2: Great
>S3: Good

>Mexico: stopped half way through

Mexico is ok but a lot of it is mainly just set up for the big drug war to come. I'd say watch it but don't expect the same pace and tone as the original series.

VIVA COLOMBIA

Mexico is so-so. The action scenes are even worse than S1-3 and more frequent for no reason, and Michael Pena can't act well enough for what the role required.

so i just finished mexico season
i didn't understand, they had the scene where they go to meet pablo and he's skinnier and he has hippos, i thought he died in the first season, or was that a trick?

Mexico is a prequel to the main series

everything post-gustavo, including mexico, is relatively equal quality -very good-

ok thanks
Also is columbia part of mexico? because they all look the same and speak the same
also is cali part of california or not? that part confused me

mexico wasn't very good. I don't see how anyone who loved nachos likes it so much

plz stop responding to this person.

weak b8

Attached: 623A3521-A75B-4A71-8E47-9999F7A23B5E.png (236x330, 151K)

Yeah, it's still good. Not as kino as Pablo, sure, but still much better than a lot of other shows. Narcos Mexico is pretty shite though, but technically Pablo isn't dead yet.

If you hadn't seen the previous Narcos you'd probably just love it though.
I think people's negative reactions are more to do with expectations and how precious a familiar series is, than intrinsic quality with mexico.

I was quite surprised when I watched it because negative reactions here had made me think it was dire, but in my opinion it wasn't. It was still very good.

notice how the girl is doing everything she possibly can to avoid actually kissing that smelly beaner.

I may have to give it another go

how far did you get?
Imo the general production is similiar quality as it's always been, across the board, the 'quality' did not really drop.
the locations aren't as cool (meddilin at night was just beautiful backdrop), but they still shoot a lot of it on ambitious locations, more so than you'll ever see in a tv show, so one of the big strengths of the show translated.
The cop mc Pena and his wife are kinda shit characters, but it's ALWAYS been like that, I think Pena, as much as i dislike him, is still a better actor than the main guy from S1.

On the crime side felix is somewhat milquetoast but still does carry it fine, and the 2 supporting characters are fucking great.

Really the problems like the action not being good enough, the crime world feeling too 'small' especially with the boss, and the cop stuff being lacklustre, are ALL inherent to the original, and the real strengths like across the board quality production, interesting locations and badass psychos on the crime side are ALL still there.

I was genuinely surprised when I saw it because comments here lead me to believe it had totally shit the bed, but it just didn't. I think people here only judge things as 'terrible' or 'absolute kino', their favourite shows are totally sacred and cannot be changed, and maybe something about hating mexicans, iunno.

I'd have to disagree. Sure, it had its moments, but overall, it was a very mediocre show. And I say this without even comparing it to other seasons because then, I'd say it's even worse. Although, yeah, of course, it's impossible to make comparisons. The show had some really poor characterization and, while some of the actors did deliver, in general, the acting of the main characters just wasn't good enough to carry the show, in my opinion.

>*impossible not to make comparisons
I'm a fucking moron. Sorry.

Season 3 has the best character of the entire show so yes

Attached: jorge-salcedo-narcos.jpg (1000x667, 496K)

You really didn't like the Don Neto & Rafael preformances? I thought they were perfect foils for each other and for Felix, and both interesting and unique characters with motivations and personalities that made sense and largely played out logically within the story. Above all, entertaining to watch. At the end when Neto died, i cared.

And say what you will about Diego Luna & Michael Pena, I don't like them either, but they are both unequivocally good actors.

>some really poor characterization
what specifically?

I feel like none of the actors really hold a candle to Pablo especially in season 3 and Mexico, it went downhill for me after he died though his brief return in Mexico was nice.
That final episode in Season 2 with him hiding out at his dad's ranch was kino.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

That's true, I totally agree with that. It was an absolute top shelf performance.

a few episodes in. it came out a few days after I finished S3. I'm not sure why but I wasn't feeling it. I haven't even head about it since it released til now, I thought everyone forgot about it

Nope.

I'm mostly pissed they only mentioned the hippos and we never got to see them.

you're not allowed to show hippos on television

i still have a super hard time believing kind bud was a wet back invention.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1hL6o6nCag

THe Cali Cartel was cool because you got to see more of the behind the scenes shit of running a drug empire and oyu got to see the fractures that came between the cartel members, but none of them were capable of the acting talent that Pablo had

That is some fucking bullshit hippo discrimination.

that makes sense
the year between releases did it good
go back to it one day man

Explain Danaerys.

>after Pablo dies?
Spoilers, cabron.

if you tape a pelican to a cow, it looks similar on camera
thats what most productions do

Haven't watched Mexico yet but can confirm Cali was intense as fuck.

season 3 was better than season 2 so yes watch it

She's so fine.

Attached: pauli.webm (960x538, 1.86M)

youtube.com/watch?v=QfSXdpkPV_k

My favourite scene

it happened 40 years ago

Yeah it remains quality. The latest (Mexico) season is good too.

>Spoilers
Not like it's a major historical event from decades ago user.

1993 was 12 centuries ago.