Lost 2 of 3 dragons

Worst Targaryen ever

Attached: 1557077502519.webm (398x224, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecQDJmagNUc
video.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/60034368_859469401085824_7350442253401194496_n.mp4?_nc_cat=105&efg=eyJybHIiOjU2NywicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0=&_nc_ht=video.fbom16-1.fna&oh=471827ae5614bc3242e821dca53698cd&oe=5CCF194C
youtu.be/OiHtCzLFymM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's dumb as fuck.

this shit is getting dumber per episode

>some gremlin with a knife kills zombie king just like that
>some dude with a ballista snipes the dragons just like that
Great writing.

it's too bad dany hadn't ever been in a similar situation where some kind of anti-air was used to put her dragons in danger. Must have come as quite a surprise, what with her slowly flying around exposing her most important tactical weapon.

Anticlimactic: the show

>tfw my mulatto queen is kill

Attached: 1502064261552.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Stop watching garbage.

Ep 4 got leaked?

no they released a few clips but are asking for money for the full episode

LINK THE DAMN EPISODE BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Few clips

Attached: 1557077436573.webm (400x224, 2.67M)

the normies will SEETHE

Attached: 1545323528438.jpg (950x1144, 102K)

This
Second best girl (after Queen Margaery of course)

Attached: 2-missandei.jpg (700x1052, 98K)

There is zero tension in this, the scene is purely for shock, but in the end there's nothing to appreciate about it
Just two years ago it was done better
youtube.com/watch?v=ecQDJmagNUc

No more beach time with my boy Grey Worm.. Im sad.

How the fuck do they calculate the trajectory of the ballista at that range, jesus christ this is dumb

ballistas aren't guns, they are slow moving projectiles.
even todays anti-aircraft cannons aren't that accurate

black twitter lesbians are going to chimp the fuck out

Missandei? More like don't miss and die

Attached: kronk doesn't make sense.gif (245x140, 360K)

>release the only two clips people would care about
>ask for money for the rest

worst ransom demands ever

based

Attached: 1489499622626.jpg (840x623, 159K)

Nobody said they were smart

>Danaerys still isn't wearing armor
What the fuck? I understand not wearing a helmet, that's a commonly accepted thing for actors and actresses because of "face time" or whatever, but how is she not wearing armor? There was an entire scene last season where Tyrion explained that one arrow could kill her.

its so fucking stupid I can hardly believe this passes as good enough writing for one of the biggest tv shows in history.

These 2 retards who wrote this coulda picked up a bow and arrow and see how unfeasible this is but they dont give a fuck, already getting that sweet sweeet disney money

would have been romantic if Grey Worm caught the head
the directors keep messing up

>Nobody puts an arrow in the Queen's neck
She's literally at range, why is this people so dumb?

Look, suspension of disbelief and all that, but this scene looks ridiculous. How the flying fuck would you not have seen the ships from that vantage?

>Able to snipe a flying moving dragon from hundreds of meters
>Can't snipe the captains of the enemy's vessels who are pretty much static
...wut?

don't question the mad queen

Why did they go Lost mode and fuck all the plots?

this actually makes sense considering how much stock they put into the crossbow things earlier in the show.

This is literally physically impossible. A weapon like this should have like 300m range at best and shit accuracy beyond 100m.

Fucking garbage show.

Attached: spock.gif (320x256, 1.76M)

Because the tv screen isn't that big and the camera focuses on Danny and the dragons.

It's completely ridiculous. Anyone who ever flew in a helicopter would tell you it's insanely easy to notice everything. This is complete fucking bullshit.

>doubting /ourguy/ Euron "XxX420noScopeQueenFuckerXxX" Greyjoy
come on bro

would someone really pay to watch this shit 6 hours early?

>Able to reload and get another shot off right into its neck mere seconds after the first.
Lmao. I thought scrubs was a good comedy.

OFF WITH HER FUCKING HEAD

It's magic, I ain't gonna explain shit.

Off with her head.

Attached: 1557073271047.jpg (1409x921, 248K)

In the books it's specifically written that Meraxes was hit in the eye by a bolt. That makes sense. Here the bolt just penetrates the dragons neck like it's paper. There's no way they could be a credible threat in any way if they're that weak.

ITS NOT MAGIC. THE DRAGONS ARE THE MAGIC. IT MAKES EVEN LESS SENSE STOP TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT

No friggin way.

7 seasons of fucking drama over everyone trying to steal these fucking dragons and they get BTFO'd by mundane warmachines.

I don't know how I feel about this jawline on a woman.

SOMEONE POST THE BRIENNE JAIME SEX SCENE BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

They claim to have 4 and 5, so probably if it's true

This desu. Gwendoline is pretty hot when she's not made intentionally ugly through make-up and hair as Brienne.

>sniped in the heart
>sniped in the fucking nexk
>from 2 miles away

Attached: 1487247515064.jpg (440x429, 27K)

Lmao dude they were behind a rock oh how did they fire the ballista then haha just turn your brain off

GODS I WAS BIG BACK THEN

>These 2 retards who wrote this coulda picked up a bow and arrow and see how unfeasible this is

Yeah this is just it, they just don't fucking care about making a good story, because they know whatever they make people will eat it up like good consumers.
I'm glad the show is coming to an end but holy fuck it should've ended last season.

So can we expect links to full episode?

Whoever aimed the ballista should be rewarded.

yeah in 6 hours

Missandei? More like Missing a head ei

>1488 no scope from behind a rock

>if Grey Worm caught the head
With his dic... Ah, forget it...

Bronn missed like twice before hitting, and the dragon was much closer, and the dragon was the larger one because Dany was on it.

Euron hit 3 for 3, somehow missing Dany's other dragon, from further away with zero dragon practice prior. It would make sense if the whole fleet had them and they shot at the same time

>tfw been reading the "release that witch" novel and it's 10x better at doing medieval setting properly, not this dumb "ballista can fire at moving dragon from several kilometers away hurr durr"

they are called cold weapons, meanwhile guns and cannons are warm weapons. cold weapons like arrow bolts are slow compared to bullets

LEL EXPECTATIONS SUBVERTED YET?

holy shit fucking based praise jesus and fuck dragons

Attached: _fronts_N-6436-00-000021-WZ-PYR.jpg (540x800, 95K)

>while behind a rock too
>literally homing ballista bolts
lol

I'd just like to reiterate what another user had kindly pointed before
>Auto aiming and homing scorpio/ballista bolts
This show's writers and faggots doing the screenplay are shit and anyone that still like this shitpile is fucking retarded.

I'm no tree-hugger but I unironically feel bad for the dragons. Last of your kind and you get brought to this shitty land with an uncomfortable climate only to get got like a little bitch.

Dany should've just left them on dragonstone or Essos

dude its magic just turn your brain off lmao

what weak and pathetic dragons. a bunch of arrows takes them down

kek

Attached: 1554478103812.jpg (253x255, 18K)

uhhh you watch a show that has dragons and ice zombies and you care if the laws of physics are broken? typical incel.

euron fired over the rock compensating for drop, bolt appeared before the ships did

Ah yes, so it's the good guys against the evil Cersei & co.

Great writing.

>even todays anti-aircraft cannons aren't that accurate
Modern autocannons would blow them out of the fuck sky.
>ballistas aren't guns, they are slow moving projectiles.
This is correct though, and too launch a projectile of that size and with the speed required to hit a gigantic moving lizard is outside the possibility of anything non-magical. Didn't these fucking hacks point out earlier that these scorpio's were to be used as the dragons did a close pass over the walls, ie being easier to hit and actually capable of inflicting damage.

who would win? A dragon? Euron on a ballista? or Ramsey and twenty good men?

What's with this meme of large ballistas shooting down dragons? It would be impossible IRL without dozens of those things firing at oncr

Greyworm has no dick, and Missandei can't give head. What a strange couple

ayra would clone herself and teleport behind them all

Why can't she emote at all?

It makes sense to dabid so your opinion is irrelevant.

they coudn't even show badass human sacrifices from Euron to Drawn God to justify such luck with dragon killing

Dorne did it first before it was cool.

Attached: Rhaenys.jpg (300x420, 46K)

I could believe this more if it were some random autist on the ballista who had trained all his life
but for it to be a main character who takes the shot..

Attached: 1532066404168.jpg (720x439, 47K)

wait so he 360 no scoped a dragon without even seeing it?
based euron

Attached: 1557078545357.jpg (1509x1080, 1.2M)

yes but this trash is being written by liars who don't even stick to their own rules and established lore. They don't care about this hobby just making fun of hobbyists and they're probably interpreting the outrage as a job well done because they're not here to tell a story but to prank the audience. In other words, they're HACKS

Euron shot his body and neck within 5 seconds??? How did he aim so good? How did they reload that stupid thing so fast?

maybe it wasn't just euron shooting him

Rhaegal didn't fly so good..

>they're HACKS
I am honestly convinced that this is the case, outside of sheer nepotism it isn't possible to be this retarded in trying to come up with a story. I know a thing or two about nepotism and how even dumb decisions because of it can be fixed. But this is just being aware of what you're doing and trying to anger and annoy those with a brain still watching this travesty unfold.

>im convinced
Just go watch interviews with them

One of them is a literal waifufag for arya

I think what's most hilarious is that the head is going to really feel that pain when it hits the ground the most.

Where’s the link with the audio?

Kino shot at least.

I mean all things aside...If dragons are this fucking easy to kill; why are they even considered a threat ever in the story?

Euron is just based
Guy already has a god complex, imagine how he feels after this

How on were the Targs ever perceived as a threat when all it takes is 20 good men, a ship and a ballista?
Bron vs Euron for the Iron Throne, give one of these men a fookin castle innit

Euron has Pyke you filthy fucking casual

Apparently the dragon no-scope is from episode 5

video.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/60034368_859469401085824_7350442253401194496_n.mp4?_nc_cat=105&efg=eyJybHIiOjU2NywicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0=&_nc_ht=video.fbom16-1.fna&oh=471827ae5614bc3242e821dca53698cd&oe=5CCF194C

How did the Valyrians conquer Essos if their dragons can get rekt by a few ballista bolts?

Oh so this fucking dickless 40 pound niggerfaggot is gonna be the one to take down gregor and not motherucking sandor?????

Fucking hate how much this show keeps bending its own consistency and rules for the sake of drama

why not just aim for dany's dragon lmao

This is so racist and problematic omg. of course its the white people taking down the strong woman of color.
people screaming on twitter say
The article says monday after this episode
the ride never ends.

greyworm take a huge shit? What kind of reaction was that?

his first boner

Apparently they didn't have ballistas back when the Targs left old Valyria. It's a load of bullshit.

So modern AA guns miss a fuck ton but these assholes are perfect shots with some sort of ballista cannons fuck this shit you dont even see any tense moments of whiffed shots

literal aimbot

Id somewhat believe it technologically if Euro didnt just 360noscope a dragon from over 1km away 3 times

>>some dude with a ballista snipes the dragons just like that
>Great writing.
Dorne was the only kingdom that didn't bow, bend or break under the Targ invasion because of they fought back using ballistas to fight off/kill dragons. so in universe is does make sense

>Aegon the conqueror goes up against an army of 100,000 at least with three dragons scouring the battlefield for him
>no one thinks to bring a trebuchet / catapult / scorpion

>three hundreds years later, some inbred pirates shoot down a dragon on their first try
Nice writing.

They did it while series wasn't written by retards who think medieval balistas can snipe moving targets from 2 miles away.

OH look he posted the frog pic again how cool

I don't buy that dragon scales are so weak that they are easilly pierced by a ballista from a mile away.

>sniped in the heart
>sniped in the fucking nexk
>from 2 miles away
>while behind a rock outside of Daenerys's line of sight
we're hitting Darkseid's Omega Beam levels

At this rate there are going to be none left.

Based Euron, I love it!

>Euron fucking greyjoy does more to advance the plot than the NK

Why is Dany in such a hurry ? You don't want your enemy to consolidate of course but when you're down to two dragons that are the vector of your Targshit legitimacy, I'd think you'd want to breed them before getting into battle again.

bitch they fly, it's incredible they can take any damage at all as frail as they must be to be able to do that

This episode will prove that she has gone insane, apparently. She has never been the brightest bulb, and it doesn't help that the directors removed every hint of intelligence from Varys and Tyrion.

>having sex with dumbfuck jon snow
>dany not filling her pussy with bad dragon cum

I mean yeah, but they're supposed to be behemoths that are incredibly difficult to bring down.

I'm actually complaining more about the accuracy needed for those three shots than the toughness of dragon scales.
Canonically, Dorne did bring down a dragon with a scorpion so it's been done before.

The seething will be incredible if the kikes have a dickless nigger kill the mountain instead of the Cleganebowl.

Man do I miss the plotting. Back when you actually had to devise what road you'd follow to get yourself down south, when crossing through the twins was a game-changer...

There's no slow plodding of intrigue anymore, such a shame. Armies vs. armies is all it's come down to.

It is unheard of, even when Visenya used her dragons as battle horses to charge enemies head on. They fucked up most of the established lore for no reason.

>What is the golden company
>What is maester qyburn
The show has gone to shit, sure, but when you faggots forget basic details it reveals youre determined to dislike the show for the sake of it and not because you have actual opinions or know what the fuck good writing is.

Dead link

At this point, anything to cause this board to convulse. The show is unsalvageable but at least I can enjoy watching this lot getting triggered.

>The US Armed forces curbstomps the Wehrmacht and the Imperial Japanese Navy simultaneously
>25 years later, it gets BTFO by a bunch of illiterate rice farmers in the jungle

Nice writing.

Based

Qyburn refined an existing version of a trebuchet, that shouldn't mean pirates who've never wielded it before should be able to noscope a 50 km/h object soaring through the sky.

>golden company
It's Euron manning the scorpion isn't it ?

Trust me, if the directors listened the people who post here the series might have been established as the best fantasy TV show. But instead they decided to do a 180 after the source material ended.

>The US Armed forces curbstomps the Wehrmacht and the Imperial Japanese Navy simultaneously
Yeah no

>US btfo Wehrmacht

American education everyone!

>Scorpion has Squid/Octopus decals
the absolute fucking lad

I'm not angry. It's clear they're just using the ballistas rather than introduce the dragon horn, but the result is the same either way, Euron's clearly supposed to effectively neuter Dany and crew.

>really this is the biggest "dragon" you could find?

They had more than one ballistas you absolute retard

The Western front was a joke compared to the Russian front, but nevertheless the US led an absolute blitzkrieg from the bocage country to damned near Berlin, WHILE directing the lion's share of the war effort at home to spamming destroyers and aircraft carriers at a rate never seen before or since to zerg rush the japs into submission.

Eh, I'll concede I'm nitpicking at this point and I see what's being set up but it's so utterly lazy... Give anybody on this board a chance to write a dragon being taken down and you'd be seeing a much better scenario.

This is ridiculous, that's it! I'm officially BOYCOTTING the show, who's with me?!

If the cockless nigger kills him and we don't get cleganebowl this show is beyond saving

I haven't watched past season 5 I guess. I just follow the show through your rants now.

this has to be bait.

You're literally making shit up so you can be mad and it's pretty funny.

>let's boycott a multimillionaire show that has a fanbase who would eat a bag of shit if it had a GoT logo
Yeah, I'm sure the Dabid bros will cry themselves to sleep in their penthouses.

This show was beyond salvaging years ago, now you might as well enjoy the carnage.

What did I make up ?
I'll cut your mother's bra you tard.

BRAVO DABID

Who the fuck writes this shit?

Not only is it literally impossible to be this accurate from a moving ship no medieval weapon had a range like this.

Attached: luke bundy.png (640x476, 394K)

Bron here or Jamies charge should have wiped a dragon.

This episodes death is a joke

Bronn should have killed one with the ballista last season (instead of the night's king with his magic death spear) so it didn't seem like as much of an asspull now.

That ice dragon was shit and was a narrative dead-end, anyways.

he has a dick, just no balls

They will fall before us, we elected Trump into office, we can do anything.

TURN OFF BRAIN

>this lot getting triggered.
You'll need to back for that.

Attached: 1556998283062m.jpg (1024x803, 187K)

It's so unrealistic am I right? The literal magic and dragons though, now that's on point for the era

Turn your brain off goy

That is a normal siege weapon with no magic you absolute retard.

What was the point of the whole dragon-fight in episode 3 when all three dragons and all 3 riders are immune to fire and bites anyway?

Wow I didn’t watch last season so I didn’t care for the Euron memes but this guy is based

I love they're trying to mirror the book storyline with Euron with his dragonbinder horn

>Worst Targaryen ever
showfags lel

>vader is an incel

Implying Dany is not the most uninteresting character in the books

>USA did not lose any single battle in Vietnam
>Still lost the war
Seems someone was subverting the homefront desu.

Did more than the brits jerking off and fighting their Germanic brothers

implying your mom is not a whore

a) I disagree
b) Even if I'd agree there were Targs way worse than her.

>US led an absolute blitzkrieg

it took nearly a fucking to get from Normandy to Berlin, LMAO

Attached: 786175167815.png (680x605, 190K)

god this just keeps getting better (not being sarcastic). I hope more female characters on daenerys's side get killed (but also arya).

I will be waiting to drink their tears. Especially after s08e03 with all the feminists cunts being like "yaas" and all that other fucking shit.

maybe they're both males.

year*

> the US led an absolute blitzkrieg
>damned near Berlin
burger education lmao

Arya x Jon is cute and canon
Gendry BFTO

EURON IS GOING TO SAVE THE SHOW

youtu.be/OiHtCzLFymM

Attached: 1514197656116.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

youre going to upset the euroslimes user

OH NO NO NO

its beautiful

Attached: pinkhand.gif (500x500, 800K)

Night King, Mr. Olympic Javelin Thrower who nailed Viserion at like 1000ft while moving, missed Drogon point blank.

Meanwhile Discount Jack Sparrow can noscope Rhaegal twice in a row from behind a mountain out of view. Literally using NoClip hacks.

Swear to god I hope some superfan punches them in the street.

to be fair he was trying pretty hard and missed most his shots

The hardest difficulty robot aim is the most unbelievable thing of the show.

WHERE ARE MY LINKS

By them I mean D&D

Attached: sean-bean-boromir-death.jpg (2000x1500, 274K)

Euron is just too based for someone like you to understand

That's irerelevant, the show isn't contained in our world you fucking cow

OH MAI

WA SHINDEIRU

How much? I'll pay

50 btc per episode

I LIKE Euron and I find this bullshit.

I legit never thought I'd find a tv show with worse writing than Supernatural and Dexter but sweet merciful christ I haven't felt this cucked since Dexter's ending.

This
Euron didn't even have line of sight
Fucking retards running this show

Kino

>hurr it's fantasy so literally anything goes

Typical retard thinking. The universe still has to play by the rules it sets.

Bronn already wounded a dragon with a Balista in another season. One balista knocked Drogon out of the air, and Jaime almost speared Dany on his mighty patriarchal lance.

The tactic is sound, it just requires refinement and expansion. One balista downs a dragon. How many shots do you think they had ready to fly on Euron's ships? 2 per ship at least?

Dany flying them everywhere like a grinning retard certainly helps with this, especially flying them so close together. Nice big easy target.

man she's ugly

At this point they need to completely destroy all logical and satisfying conclusions to the series and let some random asshole like Sam Twinkie end up as king. There's no way to salvage it so they might as well piss everyone off.

he hits him three times, its hard to make out in the webm but right before he gets shot in the neck, he gets hit in the wing. euron is more accurate than csgo players

The largest ballistas could launch bolts as far as a fucking kilometer, the range at least is perfectly reasonable

To be quite honest Drogon was able to see the missile and evade it, he was looking directly at the NK, also throwing a spear accurately is a lot harder than firing a bolf from a crossbow with similar accuracy.