How hard is he laughing right now?

How hard is he laughing right now?

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F902489%2Fffaf4e9a-c504-436d-aeb0-350019b8a4fc.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2019/05/04/stuff-and-nonsense-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fat fuck.

He still didn't write the book

Is there any author more pretentious regarding their chosen genre than this obese piece of shit?

h'es probably very asshurt since normies are dumb and think this is how the original story really goes

Attached: FB_IMG_1549189230745.jpg (540x275, 9K)

Not very hard at all.
He knows he'll die with the novels unfinished & the show version being the only ending that exists. Fairly obvious his creative drive with it is dead, at least for that particular series.

He's fucking furious most like. He did a blog post talking about everything but The Long Night.

Got link?

Nigger wants to work on literally anything else.

georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2019/05/04/stuff-and-nonsense-3/

He's laughing all the way to the bank
>tfw this fat talentless hack has never worked a day in his life and never will and you have to wageslave for the rest of your life

Attached: 1527347446793.jpg (484x497, 35K)

whats brans tax policy though?

Shows really how bad the creators of the show are at making original stuff.

>Out in the real world, I was pleased that Joe Biden finally announced his candidacy for president. There are a lot of good Democrats running, maybe too many, and I’d probably vote for any one of them over the present blot upon the Oval Office. The main things I want in a nominee, however, are twofold: (1) someone who can beat Trump, and (2) someone who would actually be a good/ great president. Biden qualifies on both counts. Also, the speech he gave announcing his run was kickass… and so, so true. I wish him well.
Damnit George.

I can't wait to see their version of fucking up Star Wars. Shit's only good for amusement anymore anyway.

Lel thanks

Bernie bro

hes got a belly full of wine and a mouth around his cock. he's quite pleased.

>Saw the new [episode] last night. [THE LONG NIGHT] is amazing. Kudos to the writers and director. I cannot believe they got all those characters into one film, and still managed to do them all justice. The final battle was epic, exciting, thrilling, full of twists and turns… and strangely beautiful. But the character scenes earlier in the [season] really made it for me.

Attached: grrm-photo.jpg (250x303, 11K)

So when does Yidsney buy HBO?
Not like they're shit compared to Fox.

Capeshit is more appealing than the adaptation of your work. That's a bit sad. Maybe he's not even seeing the series as an adapttion anymore, and just a original history, wich it is, really.

>Out in the real world, I was pleased that Joe Biden finally announced his candidacy for president. There are a lot of good Democrats running, maybe too many, and I’d probably vote for any one of them over the present blot upon the Oval Office. The main things I want in a nominee, however, are twofold: (1) someone who can beat Trump, and (2) someone who would actually be a good/ great president. Biden qualifies on both counts. Also, the speech he gave announcing his run was kickass… and so, so true. I wish him well.

dropped!

he's laughing the hardest
because all the retards are thinking "hurrrrr the show ending sucks the books are the REAL story" while not only are the books equally shit, but also he will never write the last one

They were able to handle minor changes well. Like swapping Arya's days as a cupbearer for Roose Bolton with Tywin Lannister was a good choice. But that's back when I still had hope for this show. Locke was a good show-only character too imo.
I don't understand why they didn't just hire a gang of writers once they started running out of source material. Who cares if the books and the show are different? Pluck fan-theories off of the internet for all I care. No one expects the two stories to be carbon copies of each other. Just maintain the same themes that were established in the early seasons. Don't shaft the audience by dumbing down the show for the sake of "subversion."

Attached: Tywin Watches Season 8.gif (500x240, 1001K)

Someone spread the sniffing groping Biden memes to ASOIAF subs

>Master, the fat man has resumed writing. He's going to finish the book.
>"He cannot be allowed to finish. The HBO ending will be the only ending. Kill him, then burn the manuscripts."

Attached: 1522621444198.jpg (581x581, 41K)

Jon killing Dany has always been the endgame for GRRM and ASOIAF

I see the dementia has kicked in then.

Wiping his tears of laughter with hundred bucks bills.

>not "Send him another Domino's coupon"

He is the mortal kombat equivalent of literature. He's an overrated hack.
>BUT MUH REALISM ABOUT MEDIEVAL LIFE
Fuck off, any other medieval fiction shits on his turd. Fuck you for like this shit.

but what is his tax policy?

what a fucking cuck

BLOTMF

>>Out in the real world, I was pleased that Joe Biden finally announced his candidacy for president.
>Trump is bad so we're gonna nominate an even worse version of Clinton/Obama, who both easily defeated Trump
fucking retard