youtube.com/watch?v=4lMwvX41uAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_HLFdg7CRkI&t=4m38s
i.imgur.com/nI4mDWm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
streamable.com/y66q8
mobile.twitter.com/bigsavagenocap/status/1125068263648649226
youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY&feature=youtu.be
vulture.com/2019/05/amazon-prime-leaks-game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-4.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am completely on board with heel turn Dany.

Finally, a kino villain instead of shitty wine aunt Cersei and piratefag Euron.

Attached: 1453437082719.jpg (400x400, 26K)

START THE BOBBY POSTING BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Attached: 1536866281951.jpg (900x561, 99K)

>Bran becomes king
How does he produce an heir?

Me too. Cute villain here we come!

Attached: 8DD656F1-2DCB-4E71-A824-D401A3B53144.jpg (1557x1537, 732K)

>Danyfags

Attached: 1557074753688.jpg (992x565, 173K)

>dany dies
all i wanted from this shit fucking season, killing off this garbage character who totally defeats the purpose of the books

Attached: 1532048903316.png (600x600, 186K)

Attached: Y3WMnZUG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Aegon must be rolling in his grave right now

Attached: 1557068491900.jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

GODS I WAS BOAR WINE STRETCHER THEN

If I had to guess, the crown goes to Sansa's chilren.

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

Attached: 1503436691742.jpg (974x864, 346K)

"a finger in the bum" was foreshadowing about Euron godly aim

THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A NIGHT KING

Attached: BOBBY7B.jpg (1141x638, 72K)

The ironniggers are the only characters besides Quasimodo that don't job at every opportunity. Are they the master race?

The cope...it's beautiful

Attached: get fucked danyfags.jpg (1079x1393, 309K)

tfw you realize Bran has been sitting on his throne the whole time

Attached: akhjsxd8kkd01.jpg (585x548, 17K)

his dick still works, why do you think Meera stuck around so long?

I skipped all Dany chapters in the books because she is a horrible fucking character and if you have taste you wouldn't have read her parts either.

Reply to this post with "MUH BIG COCK" or Stannis doesn't appears in tonight episode.

Attached: euron-greyjoy-game-of-thrones.jpg (2000x1333, 490K)

>Euron kidnaps Miss Sandy
Fucking HOW? Advisor in the middle of Dany's army gets kidnapped? Why not just kill Dany?

Bronn doing it makes a little more sense, especially if they want us to hate him

Attached: DanyFagsBTFO.jpg (970x572, 286K)

Attached: 832752wqq2.webm (400x224, 2.72M)

He wargs into his legs, which lets him walk and impregnate frogfu.

I always knew GRRM was a misogynist.
No one took me seriously. But now I’ll be vindicated.
I’m so fucking excited for all the bashing he’ll get in the next couple of weeks. The only joy I can find in all this misery lmao,

>still caring about the show

Attached: 1557077275957.jpg (992x534, 267K)

Share GoT related pepes and wojaks

Attached: rhaegar pepe.jpg (1584x1475, 279K)

BOW BEFORE YOUR KING Yea Forums

Attached: 155328752675253235.jpg (750x933, 126K)

>Master, the fat man has resumed writing. He's going to finish the book.
>"He cannot be allowed to finish. The HBO ending will be the only ending. Kill him, then burn the manuscripts."

Attached: 1522621444198.jpg (581x581, 41K)

20,000 OF NED’S SPERM IN ASHARA’S OPEN WOMB, NED

Attached: 8C2C6FBE-7373-4DC6-B829-C872786EBC99.jpg (924x818, 160K)

>who totally defeats the purpose of the books
How so?

More breastplate stretchers your grace?

Attached: 29389051.jpg (378x253, 8K)

More D&D fuckery. They're on record not liking or even understanding Stannis. The actor Stephen Dillane felt the same way, that he doesn't understand the character. So it's no surprise that as soon as they ran out of book material they offed him.

A drunk D&D also said that Barristan's actor pushed back on his death which made them delight in killing him even more.

They are arrogant shitheads

the actor explaining why he was upset: youtube.com/watch?v=Jkb-fcaBaaM&feature=youtu.be

source here: youtube.com/watch?v=TfvVluNxujc&feature=youtu.be&t=4390

AAAAAAAAGHHH DROGON HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/got/

Attached: got.png (723x944, 815K)

Post your preshow hype music
Ive been listening to this one song on loop since the leak
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j8vPEjioirE
DABID DID IT LADS. HE ENDED FEMINISM

Attached: IMG_4716.jpg (479x600, 35K)

>THE THAI FB PAGE IS LITERALLY RUN BY HBO
THE LEAKS ARE FAKED BY HBO, DO YOU RETARDS REALLY THINK D&D WILL KILL MUH QUEEN?!
THE LEAKS ARE FAKED BY HBO, DO YOU RETARDS REALLY THINK D&D WILL KILL MUH QUEEN?!

Reminder that Night King is 1 for 3 in attacking dragons using his ice spears, but Euron is 3 for 3 with his ballista

The Virgin Night King vs the Chad Euron

>the finale of the biggest show of our time are the creators saying "fuck it" and just giving up
Bold, the first finale where not a single person will be happy. Not the contrarians or the normies, not the bookfags or the showfags.
everyone in despair
forever

BRAVA DABID
BRAVA

PISS INTO A BOWL
ON AN OPEN FIELD
WINE!

Attached: 1534187871016.png (1000x666, 673K)

The last twenty-four hours had been one hell of a ride for Kahleesi, Wallbreaker, Genocider of the Doth’raki and end of all brown people in Westeros. In just one day she was able to fly from Winterfell to King’s landing but somehow maintained a cheerful expression and composure as she neared the walls of her future capital.
“Oh Drogon, I can’t wait until we find Cersei so that I can tell you our secret special word that hasn’t yet gotten me an Emmy yet, but surely will after the director’s frame my face atop you in the center of a shot while I say it for the fifth time!” Dany, or Kahleesi, depending on which mouth breather you ask felt great. Her muscles weren’t sore, and her hands were still soft and demure. Riding dragons bareback was easy work, and because she was such a pro her dainty flowing dress never got scratched or tore up. She would be arriving to raze King’s Landing looking like a proper queen should!
“This is our big chance! Listening to Tyrion was why your brother died… from now on we’ll do things my way.” Rising atop Drogon despite moving in excess of one hundred miles and hour, Yaas-Queen looked at the Red Keep and the completely empty ocean waters below. Only a few years ago those waters were the ones that the dragon she rode now would dart in and out of to feed himself, though on the other end of the world.
Drogon and [GREEN DRAGON!!!] started to slow their pace as they approached their destination, they could sense that this was the right thing to do since there were no hostile enemies on screen or anywhere nearby, plus it would be really cinematic. Unfortunately, because of their slowing movement… Euron deactivated his ocean disguises. Those weren’t the waters that Dany thought they were at all!

Posting anti-targ propaganda on r/freefolk is a good way to get laughs

Looking good Boogie :)

>Normies are gonna know what it felt like when Dabid raped and murdered Stannis and everything else good

Attached: Egg I dreamed I was a Thot.jpg (500x434, 21K)

Daily reminder the real winnesr of GoT are DnD

Attached: umad.jpg (634x357, 61K)

>There must always be a Night King
youtube.com/watch?v=T8vH0TaIDNY

D&D did it again lads.

dnd were fucking with everyone this entire time. they got all the idiots on board by catering to them and now they are taking a giant poo on all their faces. we may never see this amount of buttmad over a tv show ever again

All we get is 2 scenes of missandei and the dragons
What's all this confirmed leaks bran sits on the throne bullshit coming from?

does he try to pry off one of the bolts with his mouth?

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

STANNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUH BIG COCK

I'm gonna straight up start masturbating at Dany's death scene watching the bar go into a mass suicide.

Attached: clean it up wagie.gif (404x264, 2.39M)

>Dragon dead
>Token negress beheaded
wtf i love dabid now

JUSTICE

“Stupid bitch… that’s right. You think you’re the only with a ‘spider’ in your pocket? I’ve had spies following you since you left Quaarth. I’ve planned for this moment my entire life.” Since Euron’s cloaking system was silent when deactivated, there was nothing the Doth’raki Decimator could do. Ballista bolts started to pierce upwards and with loud meaty strikes began impaling [Jon’s Dragon]. Not only was Euron an expert at intrigue, but he also happened to be Westeros’ finest marksman when it came to siege equipment.
“Rhaelgon!?” Responding with several screeches of agony and confusion, Rhaelgon attacked for the last time with a geyser of gore poured down upon his murderer as the second best ballista user in the Seven Kingdoms, Qyburn, struck the killing blow throat fucking the wyvern with a magical blue glowing bolt.
Having spoken her only line, Dany maintained a confused and toddler-like expression while Drogon floated in place silently, allowing for several more dramatic close ups on her potato like face during a scene where remaining still was essentially suicide. Luckily the writers did understand their mistake here, and all of the worst archers in King’s Landing fired next – miraculously and very beautifully missing all of their shots at the stationary beast.

>3 for 3
How is Euron and his fucking huge boat so sneaky?

He has boners for Meera in the books so the dick still works.

what went wrong

Attached: 1504874777080.png (1714x1415, 1.39M)

has the episode leaked yet?

Attached: 1379829144803.jpg (390x450, 20K)

Attached: GRRMM.png (1001x595, 45K)

you guys have never used "subverting expectations" in a sentence before in your lives and now you are all parroting it

lol pathetic

>THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A ____ KING

Attached: virgin night king chad lich king.jpg (2048x1099, 199K)

I'm here for the episode link and all I'm getting is spoilers. Do none of you wildling fucks have it?

STANNIS

STANNIS

STANNIS

Holy shit I'm fucking excited.
Years of "fuck Stannis I'm glad he died he was le evil" prepared me for this single moment.
Can't wait to call Danaerys Elf Hitler and say that the show is better with her death.
Holy shit fuck normies

Attached: image.png (1443x1049, 932K)

>JON KILLS DANY
>JON BECOMES KING/1000TH LORD COMMANDER OF NW
>THERE'S ALWAYS MUST BE A LICH KING

I'M OK WITH THIS

Attached: 1556507378279.jpg (1265x672, 278K)

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=4lMwvX41uAQ

Attached: 1557070128646.jpg (624x360, 48K)

Finally, after a near minute long pause of close up shots of her face, Danaerys Dragon Waster was able to comprehend that her second favorite dragon had been shot by something she told herself to remember about months ago, but she forgot! [Other dragon]’s body hit the waves below and a geyser of red water that looked just like the red comet from season two shot up and nearly touched Drogon’s talons… it was then that Dany knew that the comet was prophesying this very moment. Changing her default gormless expression into her angrier and more furrowed eyebrow one, Dany made no physical gestures or signals for Drogon but he still knew exactly what to do anyway. Turning into a nose dive the dragon dove head first into the salty sea next to his dead brother.
In a meaningless call back with a flashback to Drogon doing this in season three or four, I forgot which, the massive black dragon ‘U’ turned once several meters below the waves and fired back upwards without losing any speed or his rider – who could probably fight The Mountain in a trial by combat. Millions of dollars could be seen hemorrhaging from HBO’s budget for the season as a scene similar to The Burning of the Blackwater unfolded. Ingeniously Drogon used his firebreath underwater to make a massive steam bubble that erupted upwards and decimated Euron’s fleet, mortally wounding Qyburn as a result… but he had already played his part.
“Valar’morgulas.” Qyburn stated, as his body sunk into the ocean… only to be replaced by [Jon’s Dragon] resurrecting and coming back up out of the water.

THE BOOOOOOAR IS PREGNANT

Attached: 1503316979459.jpg (850x654, 221K)

Why didn't Dany create helmets and armor for the dragons?

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

>neckbeard tyrion
AHAHAHAHHA SEETHING NORMIES FINALLY FUCKING TURNED ON BASED TYRION WHAT THE FUCK
ABSOLUTE HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE
DABID YOU FUCKING LEGEND

DON'T MOCK ME, BOY! HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO FIGURE IT OUT ANYWAY!?

Attached: 1555294506309.jpg (225x225, 7K)

"For during my years as a smuggler, I visited many ports, taverns, and back alleys,
and saw many things in this world - but never justice. Not until Stannis."
Davos Seaworth

"There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man."
Varys the Spider on Stannis Baratheon

"This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some."
Tywin Lannister

"Ned found it hard to imagine what could frighten Stannis Baratheon,
who had once held Storm’s End through a year of siege, surviving on rats and boot leather
while the Lords Tyrell and Redwyne sat outside with their hosts,
banqueting in sight of his walls."

"I have felt from the very beginning that Stannis was a greater danger than all the others combined."
Tywin Lannister

"It may be that we shall lose this battle,” the king said grimly. “In Braavos you may hear that I am dead. It may even be true.
You shall find my sellswords nonetheless.”
The knight hesitated. “Your Grace, if you are dead — “
” — you will avenge my death, and seat my daughter on the Iron Throne. Or die in the attempt."

“I shall bring justice to Westeros. […] Every man shall reap what he has sown,
from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips
off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed,
and I do not forget that.”

"If not for my Hand, I might not have come at all. Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty,
when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said.
I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.”
Stannis pointed north. “There is where I’ll find the foe that I was born to fight."

Attached: wallhaven-249453.jpg (1920x1200, 734K)

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

BASED FUCKING D&D

More details from the leakers

Attached: leaks.png (632x689, 118K)

i have though because this shitty writing gimmick has been used far too often in the past few years

>Euron's fleet trained to be a stealthy assassin for the last two seasons

god i cannot fucking wait

VINDICATED AAAAAAAAAAA

SEVEN HELLS

Attached: 1503510777420.png (582x326, 206K)

Attached: Ashara Dayne.webm (1920x1080, 729K)

I'm willing to bet Dany sent Misandei in for diplomatic negotiations, Cersei provides a counter-proposal.

Attached: happy_boar.jpg (3000x2000, 1.68M)

paraplegic dicks still works

t. paraplegic

GRRM is an oldschool liberal-progressist, he isn't a mysoginist. Besides, D&D wrote the episode...

More faith your grace?

Attached: lancel-lannister-636.jpg (636x358, 140K)

>takes out a dragon in mid flight with three precision shots from a ballista while in a moving fleet that nobody apparently saw coming
Is there a single character who can beat this unstoppable force of nature?

Attached: Euron_Uchiha.jpg (1824x3368, 1.08M)

they will because they're just about shock twists
everything they said about the final episode (they will go completely isolated from the internet) hints it's just a gut punch coming

It's true though, if she hadn't listened to Jon and Tyrion, she could've been Queen by now and had a much larger army to spare to fight the Night King instead of losing literally everything she had.

Ellaria and Olenna told her to attack, Tyrion told her to siege and starve the city to take it peacefully. She went with peaceful. She then lost the Reach and Dorne. She wanted to burn the Red Keep and Cersei with it, Tyrion and Jon told her no or she'd be as bad as cersei. She then got fucked over on reinforcements, has lost all her Dothraki, most of her Unsullied, Jorah, now Missandei and Rhaegal. Fire and Blood is the only way now, Cersei has literally been able to survive because other people are trying to be be decent instead of underhanded

GODS YOUR A FAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: you got fat.jpg (984x784, 85K)

aegon wouldn't even have cared, dany isn't even a valyrian, she's a descendent of martells, blackwoods, hightowers, daynes etc...

>Tfw Stannis won in the end

Attached: FB_IMG_1502483185527.jpg (500x357, 14K)

>mfw spoiled the next episode to my normie friends since they wanted to make bets on rhaegals death and the minute I wrote down the leaks the bookies took it down, also said missande dies for no reason at all

Attached: DzSSwfa.png (500x707, 896K)

whats more powerful, frostmourne or surface-to-air icicles?

Attached: chad got.jpg (1400x600, 173K)

>"Y-you're not going to abandon me, right user...?!"

Attached: 1557076328511.png (498x355, 212K)

this is going to be the biggest buttmad normie shitfest in the history of television lmao i love it

The thai ladyboys are holding the episode hostage u retard. They're not gonna leak it. Just wait till it comes out

why is it a different random country who leaks it every week

ONE: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: 1557073271047.jpg (1409x921, 248K)

I'm more hype than the fucking Cleganebowl, and I bought Showdown on vinyl.

>Jon becomes 1000th LC
wait
THATS ACTUALLY FUCKING KINO BASED DABID

he already gets called a racist for barely any black characters and a sexist for including rape, he doesnt give a fuck

CAREFUL NED, CAREFUL NOW!

Attached: 1536872782414.jpg (1140x640, 88K)

Guys, I'm worried we might not get Clegane Bowl.

WE FINALLY HAVE OUR DAY IN THE SUN

RALLY BEHIND EURON, SLAYER OF NORMIES

who is this? sauce?

>as lost all her Dothraki, most of her Unsullied
Based advisors

>not having Mountain rape her in full view of everyone there
What did they mean by this?

any leaks yet ?

Attached: 4211212.jpg (985x790, 288K)

im /jonerys/ till the end

Attached: 1505067172278.png (720x848, 311K)

Arya of course

>Stannis Warged into Bran

Attached: 142987432.png (499x513, 283K)

This show is bad

Greyworm will kill the Mountain, that's for sure.

cope

>oldschool liberal-progressist
fucking disgusting

FAT IS IT

Attached: 1503450666992.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

WHERE IS MY LEAK EPISODE

Attached: 1550417525072.jpg (1079x1172, 241K)

How happy are you right now Yea Forums? After years of bitter disappointment when the show overtook the books now this feels like godly catharsis.

I can't stop smiling.

At this point there's only a few options left.
>Bran
>break the throne
>or Grum and D&D lied and it's a tv original ending

HAHAHAHAHAAAA

Attached: 1548440518071.gif (640x360, 3.76M)

FINALLY Yea Forums REVENGE DAY!

Attached: Hfwin+the+name+of+robert+of+the+house+baratheon+first+_b47362fea0e74af04a30a750ab6b532e.jpg (500x476, 26K)

Here sits the only King I mean to bend my knee to, The King in the North.

Attached: f697a926bc1b348ae4e028a40748c85d.jpg (500x700, 59K)

GODS I WAS FAT THEN

Attached: 829374923874.jpg (630x354, 37K)

The men who ruled before were also fucking retarded, but they completely forgot that. Whatever needs to be real to support their narrative, even if it's only real in their own minds.

Never, Ser

See NK is a virgin, Jaime's an incel

So is this more or less right from what we know?

>Jaime has sex with Brienne
>Bronn shows up threatens to kill him and Tyrion, Tyrion offers double and he stands down. He has some kind of talk with Jaime about Cersei wanting him dead.
>He feigns betrayal (only telling Tyrion the truth? Or no one?)
>He is captured by Dany who is going mad but is released by Tyrion
>He goes south and kills Euron but is mortally wounded and dies

If this is mostly right I have two questions:
1. How does this end his arc with Cersei if he doesn't kill her or see her again for some actual conclusion?
2. What was his goal in faking betrayal if the people he fake betrayed didn't know he was double crossing Cersei? Was he just expecting to die for no reason?

>Pic semi related: Jaime should have killed Dany and/or Drogon there

Attached: dbjapay-8ce51ebe-3eec-43df-8520-10b22d88bb31.jpg (1024x1639, 403K)

I still can't forgive DnD for the GARBAGE treatment of NK and all of Episode 3 in general desu, but I don't think the ending could've been any better from there on that what they put out...

IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KING?

Attached: 1553808746755.jpg (974x864, 55K)

I LOOKED FOR YOU ON THE PLANE
WE WERE NOT THERE

WOE TO THE BIG GUY IF WE HAD BEEN

Attached: 1556287970296[1].png (947x667, 1.11M)

Oh fuck, I always wondered why Gurrm didn't have him be the 1000th Lord Commander. Now that he died and was released from his vows, he can take his vows and join the Watch all over again and become the 1000th. It's like pottery. It rhymes.

>used dothraki goods

What?
Holy shit no it isn't, it's the laziest fucking thing.
The only kino potential this has is for another scene of Tyrion and Jon at the Wall, other than that it's just whatever.
HE BECOMES LC TWICE WHAT THE FUCK

Why does this look like an Emergency Awesome thumbnail?

Are you fucking blind? His mini fleet is hiding behind giant rocky isles.

>jon actually being a useful character in seasons 6 7 and 8
OR
>jon killing dany

which one do you prefer, //got? dabid obviously wants the latter

>dragon's can't spot an entire fucking fleet
They look like they're on a pleasure cruise before that too

What kind of nothing personnel level is that?

Wait so not night king return this episode?

Attached: 1556823633478.jpg (600x581, 46K)

I feel like I'm going to watch good comedy

BOW YA SHIPS

brother

Attached: 1555792532051.png (419x409, 159K)

JUSTICE

JUSTICE FOR THE TRUE KING

Attached: 1503893426947.jpg (250x236, 4K)

>only have budget for one dragon
>george gave this bitch 3
>lmao lets just kill them off

>jon actually being a useful character in seasons 6 7 and 8
This

CAREFUL NED, CAREFUL NOW
I'LL HAVE YOUR BOAR ON A SPIKE

Attached: 1503343016420.png (584x607, 257K)

Based fucking Yuron

>shitty dragon dead
>based Ghost still alive

at least dabid did something right

>all that talk about her being barren
>amounts to nothing
>while crypts being safe led to women and children dying to Rickon
Hack writing on the level of Ryan Johnson

OURS IS THE FURY
U
R
S

I
S

T
H
E

F
U
R
Y

Attached: 8347938475.png (974x731, 1.06M)

AAAAAAHHHHH SAVE ME DICKON

>you will see the burlington pub react to this stuff
more hyp than the actual series lads

bran will hint at the "there must always be a lich king" thing

>jonny sue
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH NONONONO

imma just stop you here no one is reading this

WHAT ARE THE CONFIRMED LEAKS BESIDE THE MISSANDEI AND EURON?

I don't have any delusions about Stannis coming back, but imagine if Bran does have a vision of him. Imagine if, when all is said and done, Bran says they should have supported Stannis from the start, and that's why they make him king. Imagine the fucking tears.

What's the point of not uploading the episode when it's going to air anyway in less than 7 hours?

LOL, Bran is literally anti-Dany

Google images revealed nothing, what's this?

of course not. It will be Greyworm

FINALLY

Attached: 1556891211189.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

Thank fucking God the Bitch Bites it

Jaime should have lived

CAREFUL BOBBY, CAREFUL NOW
I'LL HAVE YOUR GUTS ON MY HORNS

Attached: 1552410226363.jpg (1298x864, 580K)

source?

the seething, the tears, it will be truly glorious

Attached: 5565454521515.png (676x527, 198K)

SER CIA, WHERE'S MY BOAR?

Attached: 2372376428.jpg (1784x1431, 95K)

Attached: 12245523366.jpg (1244x1864, 203K)

Oh shit that'd be amazing

>tfw still no Ghost x Nymeria
>tfw Nymeria's probably being bred by some retard wolf just like Arya's getting fucked by an illiterate peasant
SAD

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Euron Greyjoy? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Euron Greyjoy. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Euron Greyjoy either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Euron Greyjoy with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Euron Greyjoy with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Its a sunny day, he has to ride out from the cliffs, and he hits 3 in a fucking row. If his whole fleet was shooting, and 3 out of 50 hit, it would be okay. Why would they fly around KL all willy nilly when they know its hostile territory and they shot out a dragon the last time they were in the south.

>Bran is the Lord of Light showing Melly that Stannis is the OTK

>to kill the NK you must understand the NK
>to understand the NK you must become the NK
absolute KINO

Attached: 1555813625183.png (738x466, 627K)

Stannis is not coming back, idiots.

D&D confirmed that they hate the character and thought he was evil. They hated him so much that they didn't even give him an onscreen death.

arguable the main theme of the story in the books (and, well, the first half of the show), is that rulers that derive their legitimacy entirely from violence and conquest are bad and lead to poor decisions and destructive outcomes

the point of dany's character is to show that even if she's muh mother of dragons chosen one with a true blood claim to the throne she's a bad ruler since she's incapable of solving problems in any way aside from violence.

the show misses this entirely and frames all the times she roasts people with her dragons as 'YAAS KWEEN' moments where she's entirely justified, with very few negative repercussions. it's probably the most obvious case of D&D totally misunderstanding how themes work.

>Jaime sleeps with Brienne
>Bronn arrives and admits he was paid by Cersei to murder him
>Jaime turns on Jon/Dany/North anyway
>Jaime kills Euron
Something is amiss here. Are D&D just trolling at this point or is there a mix up of fake and real leaks?

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x239, 1.06M)

The long night has happened before and will happen again. There must always be a night King.

>the show is so bad all we can hope for is to see another people's reactions to it.

UUUUNNNNNLIIIIIIIMMITTEDDDDD POOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: BOBBY4.jpg (600x371, 49K)

>DAYNE?

Attached: dayne.png (723x944, 570K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_HLFdg7CRkI&t=4m38s
Based Varys

Attached: 1549891337918.png (566x604, 407K)

>Bran wargs to the alternate reality where Stannis won
>literally everything is good and everyone is happy
Never happening, but holy shit just imagine

It truly is.

>scribblekid

JUSTICE LADS, IT FEELS GOOD

You know it's coming.

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3181635

>all the normies who shit on stannis finally get theirs
>episode hasn't even come out yet and they're already in full meltdown mode
Even though I'm 99% sure it's not intended, we finally get our redemption /got/.

Attached: 635a7050fe3fad0dd26da29134d4d317.jpg (2048x1024, 166K)

>Getting this mad over a tv show
Jeez, and these plebbit people always wonder "oh how can people have liked hitler and his ideology" when first hand everything doesn't turn out the way they want they cry for everyone to be killed. Based D & D for exposing the normie crowd for who they truly are underneath. GRRM can't come close to them.

Attached: 1549938639258.jpg (773x1024, 110K)

>Robertposting might actually overtake Baneposting

WHAT IS THIS TIMELINE
WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS FATE Yea Forums?

Jon kills Dany episode 6, Unsullied and Grey Worm kill indiscriminately in King's Landing, Dany tries to burn the place down.

>manuscripts
He writes that shit in Wordstar, in 2019. I shit you not.
i.imgur.com/nI4mDWm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

>no scoping a dragon from around a headland

Her wig in the first three seasons was beautiful and looked so soft. Now her hair looks like garbage.

I got bored there anyways

They hated him and didn't understand him and the actor didn't understand their writing of Stannis and didn't like doing the show and admitted he only did it for the paycheck.

>People think Greyworm is gonna kill The Mountain That Rides, lol
>Gonna be Oberyn 2.0

Attached: 1556960571950.jpg (586x439, 24K)

WHO NAMED YOU BOY
SOME HALFWIT WITH A STUTTER?
WINE

Attached: 1537717971175.jpg (662x652, 540K)

POST THE DAMN EPISODE BEFORE I PISS MESELF

>tfw mood drastically lowered since NK got btfo all throughout the week
>Dabid crashed the show and now im feeling better than i have in months
Who here also /rejuvinated/

What about me guys

Attached: 63572D52-CCB7-4E33-BFAA-ED21FB727C7C.jpg (680x606, 82K)

Bran is getting more based by the minute.
>Same finds out the true identity of the NK
Please let pic related be true.

Attached: lmao.jpg (750x563, 90K)

FORGIVE????

Y/N ??

Attached: Well?.png (740x493, 341K)

>tfw waited 8 years for Clegane Bowl for sappy eunic love story to take it away
Booooooo!

the fat fuck refers to it as "manuscript pages" despite using a keyboard too

>Markydaysaid
Don't. Guy is shit. Makes shadman look like fine art.

>Jon kills Dany episode 6,

God I wish it is true

Terrible if true.

Attached: cringe.jpg (1044x1078, 117K)

lol the umbrella every time

unironically true

Stannis was an honourable man, of course they hated him.
Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather.

I FEEL BIGGER THAN EVER

Attached: GODS I WAS A BIG GUY.jpg (902x720, 384K)

Jaime cucks the giantslayer??? NOOOO

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Ask again in three weeks

based

Post GoT:

>Ruler of the 7K:
Brandon First of His Name, etc etc

Small Council:

>Hand:
Arya
>Master of Coin:
?
>Master of Whisperers:
Bronn
>Master of Ships:
Yara (also Queen of the Iron Islands, Bran will make the Iron Islands independent in memory of Theon)
>Master of Laws:
?
>Master of War:
Grey Worm
>Grand Maester:
Samwell Tarly

>Warden of the North
Sansa
>Warden of the East:
Gendry Baratheon
>Warden of the West:
Tyrion
>Warden of the South:
Sam, son of Gilly

THE END

I won, Sansa.

Attached: D0bD3blW0AA_tny.jpg (675x1200, 117K)

they cast a random slag roastie for a royal elf-human race character

God damn it this makes me mad. DnD butchered the best character, when they had an actor in Dillane who could have made Stannis something really special.

to forgive they have to admit they were wrong all these years so they wont

they will spin it that its still bad writing even though they get everything they wanted from it

stannisbros we finally get to watch kelly c normies absolutely SEETHE it was all worth it

until then...

aaaggghhhhhhhh

Attached: aaagh.jpg (591x559, 125K)

Why was Benjen Stark in night's guard? Isn't it just a punishment to be sent there?

>is that rulers that derive their legitimacy entirely from violence and conquest are bad and lead to poor decisions and destructive outcomes
Eh, that's how literally all the Houses and kings came into power except maybe I guess Garth Greenhand. The first generation has to take shit by force, it's how the later generations hold it that's the issue

Does Jamie betray the north? I am seeing places saying some of the leaks are mashed together and he DOES NOT betray them.

NEVER

I admire them for crashing this show with no survivors and telling both normies and /got/ to go fuck themselves, but it's not enough

>DANY IS TOTALLY GOING TO BE EVIL YOU GUYS
You fuckers have said this every year for four years. Its not happening and you'll be back to whining about the feminist SJW agenda the show pushes before you know it.

N

Attached: 1463258792085.jpg (885x4034, 443K)

So who was azor azai in the end ? Another loose end by Dabid&Dabid.

Forgive?
I apologize. These men are shitposters of the highest order, and they saved the best tears for last.

Attached: based brainlets.jpg (1200x675, 206K)

POST THE DAMN LINKS BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Someone explain the Jaime leaks that make no sense, the Stannis stuff and the Unsullied supposedly sacking King's Landing when that goes against their entire purpose before I piss myself!

Attached: ezgif-1-7870475105cb.gif (640x360, 3.28M)

the rape, Sansa

retard

bronn should be nowhere on a small council

>Eh, that's how literally all the Houses and kings came into power
exactly

They probably aren't at KL, they are at either Dragonstone or Pyke and Dany is an overconfident moron while everyone is riding the high over winning at Wintefell, probably delegated/expected the Ironborn/Varys/Tyrion to be able to keep decent intelligence over the area, and gets BTFO by an ambush.

this
If Jaime fulfills his destiny and fucks Brienne then he's not betraying people for Cersei. He might try to help her, but he's not outright betraying

Attached: _tv_-_Television_&_Film_»_Thread_#88642228_-_2019-04-29.jpg (786x138, 85K)

Stark's and Northern houses consider it more honourable than the southern ones, hence why Jon went.

Also, maybe guilt for killing his sister by helping her become the Knight of the Laughing tree

It is, the same leaker that said Missandei gets killed by Mountain and Rhaegal gets killed by Euron episode 4 said he heard this from someone his brother (who worked on set) knows who worked on another set

>Implying just because 2/20 things are correct that the other 18 things are also perfectly correct

>Stannis and didn't like doing the show and admitted he only did it for the paycheck.
He also said they only gave him a script with zero context on what's going on.

DABID

THERE'S ONLY ONE KING IN THE NORF YOU FAGGET

Attached: Stannis_S05E09.png (270x352, 144K)

>bran in the corner watching
based

CRASHING THIS SHOW

WITH NO SURVIVORS

One realm, one god, one king! STANNIS! STANNIS! ONE REALM, ONE GOD, ONE KING!

GODS I WAS BIG BOBBY B THEN

Attached: 1552409751070.gif (400x224, 3.82M)

Guys redpill me on the leaks

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

The nigger grave diggers

none of what happened in this scene makes any sense but I enjoy the end result

Lmao no, idiots being angry at them doesn't make them good.

>Brandon First of His Name
>First of His Name
they are like 50 starks named brandon. brandon the builder was the founder of the house

he's a knight and according to the leaks he's part of the council that made Bran king

People have theorized that he helped Lyanna with her shenanigans as the Knight of the Laughing Tree or whatever the fuck it's called equipping her and helping her and Rhaegar fall in love so after the war he's all like "oh god what have I done" and joins the night watch. Also heavily implied in the first season looking back that he knew the truth of Jon's parentage which was also a reason to join.

THE RAPE SANSA

Read the leaks m8. Dany goes ruthless and crazy like Aerys after losing everything

Literally what the fuck is this? How can they not spot a fucking fleet from the air? How the fuck are fucking balistas so accurate at that range? WW2 guns with rangefinders and high rate of fire couldn't deal with fucking biplanes but medieval AA can deal with dragons so easily?

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Attached: 52f1ab7ac285b9216d2bf1e516b24a98.png (700x880, 593K)

Get the fuck out stannisfag. Burn your kin elsewhere

>literal cuckold fetish

>A bloody Stark? And what claim do you have to the iron throne?
>None. But I was elected to this position, and I intend to see my duty through. A ruler is meant to serve his kingdom, not the other way around. I know that now.
>Hmph, wise words for a little lordling. Who taught them to you?
>The rightful king of Westeros.

DONT FORGET WHAT THEY DID TO SANNIS

NEVAH FORGET

AAAAH WHERE'S THE FUCKING DOWNLOAD LINK

What happens to Dorne, the Dreadfort, the Riverlands, the Stormlands, the Targaryen empire in Essos...?

All men king and council l 0 l

HBO leaking fakes would actually be subversive.

((They)) aren’t that creative.

IT IS NIGGER

No Brandons have ruled from the iron throne before though

thats not why he went mad

Attached: 1556535035505.jpg (1509x1080, 1.2M)

>998th LORD COMMANDER OF NW
>1000TH LORD COMMANDER OF NW
Based Jon doing a Grover Cleveland

Has the episode been leaked i heard it has

Dumb newfag redditor. Hope you remember what I said when the show finishes up and you're wrong, again.
>this show has been SJW city for years but its secretly based and redpilled you guys!!!

Attached: 1522360228786.jpg (458x458, 29K)

Cripples' sex organs still work, they're not connected to the spine

Attached: 1556658301250.jpg (391x391, 90K)

YOU CAN'T KILL ME
I'M A GOD
HOW CAN YOU KILL A GOD?
WHAT A GRAND AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE

Attached: Euron.jpg (1368x798, 43K)

So wtf ends up happening to Drogon. Also Rhaegal dying in that fashion is fucking ridiculous lmao.

Isaac turned out to be ok looking
he looked a bit disproportionate in season 4, but he outgrew it

Attached: fdf.jpg (590x792, 77K)

A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.

Attached: stannis_and_melisandre_by_berghots-dbhut9l.jpg (988x809, 159K)

>he hasn't stopped asking questions after last week

The who what where what now?

Does this mean that Friki was wrong about the trial or does it mean he's right?

Jon and Dany aren't there at Tyrion's trial cause he's killing her in the throne room. Lords from each region gather and form a council I guess?

Oh fuck the bar reaction is gonna be kino. I love the fact that they cheered Dany burning thousands of soldiers but one based Bronn tryna take down the dragon had them crying. Euron is gonna have them fucked up.

Its the same Brandon, travelling to the past

You showfags are fucking morons

wtf

Attached: C13piWr.jpg (1440x1080, 80K)

SHUT UP INCEL LMAO
DRAGONS AND SHIT

Life isn't fair. And in a way, Sandor was never a person capable of the same atrocities as his brother. He couldn't hurt his brother. We saw in season 1 that he spared his brother while Gregor swung his sword over his head. Sandor only wanted to defend Loras.
Artistically it made sense to us, because we wanted it to happen-
-D&D after the episode

Also why the fuck are they flying low when they almost lost a dragon last fight against them with the prototype bolt launcher

Fly straight over then to scope it out a bit then swoop directly down

Uploading right now to MEGA and GDRIVE. Should take about 30 minutes. Only episode 4 though.

how much will HBO pay gorge to not finish the books so they can make money on their shitty writing forever?

What were the leaks?

Didn't say that's why Aerys went mad, just saying she's crazy (burn them all) and ruthless (fuck the peasants, kill them too to kill the fuckers I'm after) like Aerys

ok retard

Why didn't Satannis just marry Melisandre?

Was Arya Azor Azai the prince that was promised ? I don't get it, this shit doesn't make any sense.

Even if his junk works he'd be a garbage king, a garbage husband and a garbage father. Also the people are just going to accept some cripple with zero charisma as their king?

bullshit

WHAT KINDA LAST SEASON YOU WANT MATE?

_ _ _ _

To paraphrase D&D, they can't give everyone* a glorious death.

*Dragons don't count because they're CGI.

>jamie, it was beautiful

He's already married.

woman in command

screenshot or fake

based

you're wrong about GRRM's intent with Dany in the books.

he doesn't go in with the intent of demonstrating rulers, major or minor "bad" or "good". In the books the Mad Queen arc is already being done with Cersei, not Dany. Dany does all kinds of nasty shit but she doesn't only use violence and if anything in the books is overly idealistic.

he's not going to make the final book a edgy shitfest with the WW being dispatched early because he understands story structure too well.

He was already married, he had his duty to Selyse

GIVE ME THE LINK

why is there a NW still when the NK is dead?

Starks and Targaryens had wed in the past

yes because he will legalize rape

Attached: 1556572002915.jpg (1325x1170, 104K)

stay below the radar.

He dies too.
>Final showdown
>Room with Euron and Cersei
>Euron blade ready
>Jaime blade ready
>Dany and Drogon
>Dany about to yell Dracarys
>Bolt comes flying from the window
>Pierces Drogon's heart killing him
>*Pans to window*

Attached: 1284287255.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

I see, thanks.

Attached: Visit True King.png (1356x1656, 1007K)

Attached: 39249569-3E7F-4608-8B1F-41487CFEEF98.jpg (800x800, 170K)

>jonny sue
Lol the mary sue reality of all their fav Kweens is really getting to them.

WHYYYYYYY

>Make the one Nobleman that can't make heirs and is disconnected from any humanity the King
What the shit? Isn't this just bound to lead to another civil was when King Birdman dies? Is that the point, that the Game of Thrones is destined to continue?

Attached: 1555403774243.jpg (1124x620, 298K)

>Dany does all kinds of nasty shit but she doesn't only use violence
The ending of ADWD was literally her realising that ruling people is hard and it's much easier to burn them.

why would an independent queen sit on someone else's council

Ok dipshit, have fun falling for D&D's retarded storyline designed to bait normies.

OMG GUYS DANY IS GONNA BE EVIL SHE'S THE MAD QUEEN, ITS CONFIRMED!!!!!!! BASED AND REDPILLED!!!!

ASK BRAN NIGGA

Okay, man-in-the-middle.

did the episode get uploaded yet

screenshots or its bullshit

Worse, he's an actual cuck irl

according to some leaker Drogon picks up Dany's lifeless body near the iron Throne and flies away. Also he breathes fire on the Iron Throne for some reason

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGHTER

Attached: STANNIS.png (411x422, 21K)

She wanted to be seen as a woman, not one people only wanted for rubies or what not.

>zero charisma
the north accepted Jon

>Also the people are just going to accept some cripple with zero charisma as their king?

Yes. If Joffrey can get people to fight for him, so can Bran.

keep seething

AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Damn, Bran looks like THAT? No wonder the NK wanted a piece hmmm

Jon is a gary sue though desu. That's part of how D&D ruined him

>When King Birdman dies
Bran is immortal now, like Bloodraven. He can literally break the wheel by ending succession forever

okay. the ballista resembling a krakens tentacles is kinda cool.

The king who lost the North.

Attached: And who are you the proud lord said.jpg (935x1076, 46K)

Ours is the last laughter

how is that little fag able to pull a long bow far enough to create any useful tension?

Attached: 1503036603767.png (604x268, 39K)

wouldn't an omniscient being be the perfect ruler?

His dick works just fine.

Wasn't bloodraven immortal while stuck in the life giving tree?

>BASED AND REDPILLED
You're missing the point you fucking spastic, the show is shit not just for humans but for normalfags aswell.

He fetched a longbow stretcher

POST THE LINK ALREADEEEEH

>Bran has a Weirwood Tree grown in the throne room and just attaches himself to that instead of sitting on the Iron Throne.

yes

What is Bran's unironic claim to the throne?

unironically he is the only one who deserves the throne at this point. he literally gets everything he promises done.

In the books, they're technically two different prophecies, but there's enough similarity to reasonably suspect they may relate to the same individual or something.

kek

>Immortal ruler of mankind stuck to sitting in one place

HHHMMMMMM

LANCEEEEEL

did the entire episode leak, /got/? it's 3pm and I just woke up
also nth for Stannis

WELL I'VE DONE PISSED MYSELF
WHERE'S THE FUCKING LINK?

He knows and sees all. He would be able to see and squash plots everywhere. The all seeing King.

Jon should have fetched the foreskin stretcher for the little twat.

According to the leaks, he's elected as King after a speech by Tyrion.
Which explains the relevance of that scene where Tyrion asks for Bran's story.

and you totally forgot about Davis?

>Dorne
Martells are fucked, Yronwoods will take over or some shit
>Dreadfort
Wildlings get all the empty northern castles (foreshadowed in the book with house Thenn)
>Riverlands
Edmure still alive I guess?
>Stormlands
Gendry legitimized
>Targaryen empire in Essos
dead as soon as she left Daario in charge

No one can beat him!

Attached: 1556889734096.jpg (1081x537, 313K)

Drogon doesn't just breathe fire on it, he melts it.

I was under the impression you needed children magic to grow new trees

Attached: Stannis is the one true king.jpg (2048x901, 300K)

No single 3ER is immortal. Bran said the NK has tried to kill previous 3ERs. They just live longer than normal people when they have the Weirwood Tree IV line in.

I GO TO WORK IN 3 HOURS QUICK POST THE LINK

Unironically hyped.
Been waiting for this shit for 6 years at this point.
It's about the only thing I'm still excited for

another filler episode.

Attached: 1557077850921.jpg (1409x921, 437K)

ONE KING SEVEN KINGDOMS

DO WE REALLY EXPECT BRAN TO BE ABLE TO FILL BIG BOBBYS BOOT

BOLLOCKS

Starks had Targaryen ancestors as a result of....Alysanne's (?) doing of matching houses.

Or in the show Bran can just look-see in the past if this is true.

based nth for stannis poster

Attached: 1555378439064.png (736x952, 527K)

>gary stu
>literally didn't do anything except look like a fucking retard in the fight against NK
that's not how that trope works fampai

Kneel before your Godking

Attached: Bran_Stark.png (842x720, 788K)

now that would be really funny

That doesn't mean squat in a feudal society
Election? Who elects him? The illiterate citizens of the United States of Westeros? The princes of the seven kingdoms, of which pretty much all have better claims?

Probably, episode last week was too dark

Attached: ghost is alive.png (380x264, 1K)

I got you
The execution : streamable.com/y66q8
Euron sniping:mobile.twitter.com/bigsavagenocap/status/1125068263648649226

The city of Dorne will be ruled by uhhhhhhh.... Hot Pie, I guess.

Ser Goo D. Writeeng could easily destroy him

I was hoping we would get at least one more Missandei nude scene before she dies. That's a shame. That mulatto is unironically the best looking girl on the show.

PERFECTLY
CALIBRATED

sneed

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY&feature=youtu.be

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

vulture.com/2019/05/amazon-prime-leaks-game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-4.html

nice

The Battle Against Stannis

And the rape sansa

new thread

>vulture.com/2019/05/amazon-prime-leaks-game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-4.html

Stream?

>vulture.com/2019/05/amazon-prime-leaks-game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-4.html
link to the leaked episode?

Screen shot this. All the dragons die. All of them.

“I am the blood of the dragon, she thought. If they are monsters, so am I.”

THE FUCKING LING PLEASE

that's kinda obvious, tho.

>retriev mel's boy but its gone
>there mujst always be a night king

I fucking KNEW IT, when she left the castle she was going in the exact direction that stannis died. GET HYPED

Dany looked like a retard several times now so you might as well say she's not a mary sue either. It's not about how we perceive them but how people in the story do. Jon is good and honest to a fucking fault in the show, no one hates him for anything substantive even when he does fuck it it's always for the right reasons that anyone that's not an antagonist will agree with sooner or later.He fails at battle of the bastards and is made king anyway. He fucks up his own negotiation with the wildlings at hardhome and they like him anyway. He doesn't lie to Cersei at King's Landing, it's a good thing anyway and didn't mean anything in the end. He's surrounded by wights then faces a dragon and doesn't get hurt once and manages to survive anyway. Dude's a fucking gary sue

Damn, Ned was busy.

who the FUCK is this

New thread lads

Kek

actual new thread with the topic put on subject so you can search it in the catalog

This whole general must be purged

Attached: 1503841046836.jpg (740x879, 254K)