He's cracking up

it's honestly sad to watch
youtube.com/watch?v=fwWqI4AJLmY

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F0pBbp_eLQg
youtu.be/DVXeAbCF3Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=Yec3-2RUgT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>justifying arya killing the NK because her arc was becoming an assassin
just wait until the show ends, if he doesn't kill dan and dabid and then himself, preston jacobs will

>needing explanations for fucking GoT episodes

is this prime autism?

it's a pretty convoluted episode

>Give up your career to dedicate your time to making videos about a fictional property that you're convinced possesses a hidden genius
>You were dead wrong about everything and it turns to shit in front of your eyes
I'mma be cereal, I'd start playing with sharp objects too if I were in his shoes

preston doesn't give a fuck about the show
He does his videos for fun and money

Well at least he admits that was fucking stupid

>>Give up your career
What career?

because normies tend to look into GoT far too much, GoT birthed cancerous theory culture and normalfags literally think everything has Secret Meaning(tm) that requires a thbeory :Dddd

westword s2 deleted rant was fun to watch

>thinking GoT birthed the theory culture
are you all this fuckin new?

Were you living under a rock?Fucking LOST had more theories than this retarded show.

mirror?

no but it popularized it to normalfags and now you can't watch a single film anymore without every single retard coming up with contrived ideas because they look into everything far too much with their convoluted ass peanut brains

If you kill someone in the middle of battle that's not exactly an "assassination" anyway so his point is invalid.

He cracked when the Sand Snaked killed Doran

youtu.be/F0pBbp_eLQg

youtu.be/F0pBbp_eLQg
youtu.be/DVXeAbCF3Bk

is Alt-Schwift-X the same guy?

What was bran doing anyway?
youtube.com/watch?v=Yec3-2RUgT4

his channel summarizes the entire experience of being a fan of this series

early seasons are full of mystery, theorizing, connecting a million dots together, and a sense of wonder about what all of this means.

later seasons are just full of questions, and not the good kind of "leave them wanting more" questions. just simple "why?" questions about why the fuck this show is doing what it's doing.

Yes, listen to his voice.

He is masking millions of views now dumbass
And his videos to be really cool and i got all the book stuff from him, now because of the shitshow he probably lost it and is friendly to "muh theory"

>preston doesn't give a fuck about the show
he is too but hurt to "not give a fuck". That's like saying Yea Forums doesn't give a fuck about Brie Larson when there are threads about her every day.

Didn't GTA SA do that?

>GoT birthed cancerous theory culture

How fucking underage are you?

You leave that Palomino Creek Monster alone bro, don't you fucking touch that story again

Attached: images.jpg (315x160, 7K)

>Preston Jacobs
Isn’t it alt shift x tho?

What was lost

its just recaps you autist also he explains shit from books

>GoT birthed cancerous theory culture
what the fuck am i reading

Harry Potter and Lost didn't exist

I pity the poor souls who still watch it unironically tbqh
nah, Preston is a bookfag, he absolutely does not take the show seriously

The real answer is Normalfags don't watch it to pay attention, they only watch because it's popular. They are drunk, high or fucking during every episode. Sometimes all three. But they still want to talk about it at work so they watch an explainer video so they can talk about it.

Fuck off retard

>because everyone has spare time to watch some recaps, or episodes for multiple times.
>because everyone spends hours on forums talking about each episode

Most people don't take the show that seriously and forget things from previous seasons and this serves as a nice recap and also points out things that the average viewer probably didn't notice.
If anyone is autistic, it's you, retard.

Yeah. He was fuming on that one. I think he would've had a breakdown from The Long Night if Westworld s2 had softened the blow of shitty writing.

What the fuck? Did you miss out the entire period in which Lost aired? I never watched it and even I know that shit was all about pandering to theoryfags.