Untitled

>

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-132612.jpg (1080x889, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlexRochonVA/status/1125103423240622081
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=weekly&id=titanic.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE DID IT REDDIT!

Attached: IMG_20190309_162302.jpg (399x399, 33K)

Why are redditors rooting for Marvel movie #22 to overtake Cameron's passion project? This is the equivalent of SJW's rooting for T-Series to overtake Pewdiepie.

Good, fuck Titanic

I can tell these faggot journos have been waiting to say “X sinks Titanic” since the 90s

But that happened 11 years ago you tard

>friendly reminder reddit is always right

it's well deserved

capeshit sandwiched inbetween 2 Cameron movies

*cringe*

Attached: IMG_2442.jpg (1280x720, 28K)

Marvel #22 vs Dances With Wolves in space that was merely a 3D tech demo that everyone lost interest in half a year after it released. Are we really gonna defend Avatar now?

>now?

Attached: james-cameron-titanic.jpg (448x252, 21K)

>comparing avatats to poopypie

Attached: 9E1F8D34-0A75-468B-846B-3CB8DA5362B1.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

>reddit analogy

>Yea Forums was wrong and is crying about their failure
Can't wait to see how you manbabies screech when it hits #1

Didn’t Avatar run at extended times in theatres?

Because avatar is fucking shit and doesnt deserve to be the highest grossing film of ALL TIME.

Avatar had extended release, and rereleased, and had the benefit of coming out during a Winter when there was strangely little competition. Titanic also was out for an extremely long time and got rereleased. Endgame BTFO titanic in less than 2 weeks and will surpass Avaturd by the end of the month

Avatar's not a great movie but it doesn't deserve to be compared to PewDiePie.

DREAD IT

RUN FROM IT

Attached: 1526418092318.gif (413x243, 51K)

it took Titanic MONTHS of repeat views to reach their number too

Avengers did it in 2 weeks, insane

Cringe

twitter.com/AlexRochonVA/status/1125103423240622081

Unironically based.

Let me guess: numbers not adjusted for inflation therefore meaningless.

>muh adjusted for inflation meme

It's bullshit anyways adjusted for inflation those movies made over 3 billion $.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.53_[2018.09.01_03.03.31].png (1280x720, 1.41M)

Cope

maybe its a stupid remark but back in the day a ticket for theatre was way less expensive than now so if titanic had the same price tickets than avengers maybe they will still be first

i normally dont believe in conspiracy theories about shills but I have a hard time believing there are this many people here who are this fucking gay

Stage 3: Bargaining

Attached: 1556555919898.jpg (720x720, 24K)

>new franchise movie makes more money than 22 year old standalone movie, not adjusted for inflation
Damn... this changes everything

do you guys genuinely not understand what inflation is?

>dabs on overrated hack

Attached: 1525856540420.webm (900x506, 2.87M)

zoom zoom zoom

absolute state of nu/tv/

Attached: 79E78B64-E27C-4356-9B55-FBFA7E2EE15E.jpg (750x1252, 524K)

>Before Avengers
>No mention of inflation and Avatars spot on the list
>After Avengers
>Suddenly it's all about inflation

mostly tweens here

>Cameron's passion project?
>muh passion project
According to you Cameronfags everything he does is a passion project and it wasn't even that good

they're scum who like to move goalposts once they start loosing

What werre they thinking?

Attached: Das Boot_1536771024617.jpg (1200x994, 709K)

Ill just repeat the question, do you understand what inflation is?

>Titanic is 22 years old
>Tickets were half the price back then

But lets pretend Titanic came out last week, sure

Cope, Cameronfags

insane how people don't understand inflation

I want zoomers to leave

I don't care about marvel garbage or capeshit, but I just can't stand that the highest grossing film is absolute shit like avaturd. Marvel films are dumb but at least watchable.

Not really, people have been bringing up Gone with the Wind for ages, it's been making Cameron fags seethe for a while but they accept GWTW made more by this point, Marvel fags seem to struggle with the concept of inflation though, likely due to marvel fans being a younger demographic

if tickets were todays price plus thousands of Chinese cinemas, Titanic would have made 4 billion easily

>This is the equivalent of SJW's rooting for T-Series to overtake Pewdiepie.
>comparing avatar to pewdiepie

Attached: 1513221598762.jpg (225x225, 7K)

NO NO NO STOP RE-WATCHING THE MOVIE AAAAHHHHHH

Attached: 1507673949725.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Attached: day 9.jpg (1500x600, 282K)

SEETHING DisneyMoms

phase 4 is gonna be shit with all female lead heroes

Have Inflation

>watchable
People spend the entire time looking at their smart phones watching marvel

>This analogy
Holy YIKES

STOP REWATCHING STOOOOOP!!!!!

Attached: 1517368245246.png (808x805, 313K)

just a reminder:

>not a single Star Wars thread on Yea Forums
>no normies talking about it
>trailer has been out for a month and is still nowhere near fucking Frozen

Attached: hfbby289iud.png (1370x530, 491K)

Attached: 1550032489657.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

That's because KK alienated me from the galaxy because I am a middle age white man who is happy with his gender.

The fucking laugh I just had

>Camfags COPEing this hard

LMAO

Noone gives a fuck about star wars anymore.

I mean really, End Game made more than the last jedi in its entire run time in 1 and a half weeks.

LMAOOOOOOOOO FROZEN 2 SINKS SOI WARS

NUMBERS WITHOUT CONTEXT ARE ALL THAT MATTERS SOI WARS FUCKING DESTROYED

SOI FAGS COPING HAAAAARD

I don't even watch capeshit and I want it to get the top spot for some reason.

>Dropped 59%
That's lower than usual, and less than Infinity War. It might even reach $3 billion

3d markup cancels out inflation

how long until disney starts buying tickets?

Cameron is a pretentious blowhard. This is the equivalent of magneto beating dr doom.

Can't wait to see it tonight for the 2nd time. Gotta wait till Game of thrones ends or maybe i'll watch Endgame again first then see GOT

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE IT WHEN SOULLESS UNCARING CORPORATIONS MAKE MORE MONEY THAN OTHER SOULLESS UNCARING CORPORATIONS! IT'S HELLA F*CKING EPIC OP!

Attached: (You).jpg (994x745, 166K)

GoT is for faggots lol.

Took Disney 22 films tho. You guys are comparing Cameron not so original IP with a established franchise. The highest grossing list is a shitshow anyway, but I don't understand why people root for the MCU. Cameron at least tried something, took a risk. Endgame is just all your fastfood rolled into one, it's the safest blandest step they could take.

Because Endgame is legitimately a better movie than Avatar.

There is absolutely nothing risky about Avatar. It is just as contrived as any MCU movie.

he risked nothing, that story had already been told

Yea Forums is for faggots and you're here enjoying it. You're already gay.

>but I don't understand why people root for the MCU
Because avatar is literal garbage. It's 3d commercial scam.

3D isn't a scam

Nah, Yea Forums is just filled with faggots who feel at home like yourself and always have been. It hasn't changed since 2005, and it will never change. Fuck off with your show which has no direction because the source material has evaporated. Enjoy the weak, and shitty conclusion that you wasted 8 years of your life to reach. Happy?

>Cameron at least tried something, took a risk.
user when the tribe dude was killed and the music kicked in i had to stop myself from laughing. it was as paint by numbers movie making as you can get.

>There is absolutely nothing risky about Avatar.
Avatar could've been Fox's John Carter you fucking moron. It was a gigantic risk.

And it only took 11 years worth of 22 movies to do it!

>passion project
oh fuck off, it was one of the most derivative stories ever in a mainstream film. Every single thing about it was carefully calculated to make as much money as humanly possible.

you mad, DCuck?

What's Titanics adjusted gross not counting the rerelease?

unbased

The troll farms better start making "butthurt haters" and "cry more" memes.
Till then, Avatar is still the #1 movie of all time.

getting ready to till some fields

This comment was taken directly from reddit

Ok cameronbros, hear me out. It’s looking like EG will pass titanic. We can’t let it pass avatar. To let EG pass avatar destroys its legend. Think the culture of the white world or religion, this is a symbolic battleground of jewish dominance destroying the old world. Disney know this. We have to keep that legend alive.

This may sound crazy to people here but that doesn’t matter as long as enough agree to join in and we get this done. The 8th is a cosmologically significant day, so this is the day I’ve chosen, but this can be changed once we get stuff properly organised. Experienced individuals will take DMT preferably or LSD, and get into a meditative state. Using certain mantras (again this can be sorted out once we have a discord going) we will collectively think about and send strong energies of the same type, this must be synchronised, twilight or midnight would be perfect times. Once our energies are collected into a powerful flow, we will use the meditative technique and move across the metaphysical concept space and then collectively will EG to not beat infinity war. Even about 10 people might be enough as long as Disney isn’t using the same magics to will it to success. If they are, we can at least fight them. This will be dangerous if it’s the case, they will have powerful evil magic and only take this mission on if you are willing to risk that. We may all perish, but at least we can mount some sort of resistance, stop their plans if even for a little while. But we may win, our pure energies and better planning /kinship could win us it. Either way, we will use this concept space to will Cameron the win, or at least give him strength. This energy may manifest itself in the release of a avatar 2. The most important part of the invisible war IS in the concept/ metaphysical realm and the Jews know this, we need to mount a defence.

Attached: 9D7CE399-CE28-4196-81FE-2C926957F61F.gif (450x254, 435K)

(2)
For less experienced laymen, simple medidiate, or not, and focus and think really hard for avatar to win. Wish it and obbessily think about it like you want for nothing else. Make your entire conscious being project the idea of Cameron winning. This will help those making the journey to non physical places. Mantras will be sorted out later

Good luck everyone, there will be trolls but those who are serious, let’s get planning.

Thought I’d retry this here because I see people on our side in the thread

Attached: 5AF814E8-2E62-4893-8231-AE551E0651F1.jpg (540x540, 62K)

get a life my friend

I find solace in the fact that the retards making this argument will be here next year to shill the cashgrab sequels next year onwards.

Bud it was literally Pocahontas with tall blue aliens. That's some chinese movie knock off shit right there. It deserves to get dethroned.

Daily reminder none of the capeshit fags you argue with were even on Yea Forums or probably even in their teens in 2009 when Avatar came out.

based, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

you stole my comment. but seriously. it took titanic just one time and that was 22 years ago, most in this thread aren't that old

> The 8th is a cosmologically significant day, so this is the day I’ve chosen

Put bluntly... the 8th is too late. The film has already made $2.189b and that was measured on Saturday Night/Sunday morning.

Four days of box office before your organised praying occurs...Detective Pikachu on the 10th might help, but by then Endgame will be passing Avatar.

Titanic was effectively in cinemas for a year and has had multiple re-releases effectively tallying up to 2 years worth of kinoplex time.

Any 'ok' film that is kept in cinemas for that long would get views, almost entirely because at some stage or another it'll be surrounded by trash.

Why can't you brainlets adjust for inflation? Obviously the clickbait articles know what they're doing

Cry more

ITT

Attached: 1556174928761.png (330x378, 37K)

I fucking hate normies and onions boys

THE DEATH OF CINEMA AS AN ART IS ACTUALLY EXTREMELY GOOD TO ME

Why do you care? Are you going to benefit from this? Your post makes no sense.

>sinks Titanic
isn't that joke in poor taste?

Attached: 1547071929540.gif (350x300, 1.9M)

>movies
>art
lol, go to the Louvre and stare at a blank canvas for 10 hours because that's what "art" has become

Something being art or not has nothing to do with quality, you shiteating mongoloid

You are a fucking idiot if you think superhero movies making lots of money is the death of cinema. You think people just stop making art films because Iron Man is popular?

i dont use reddit and i still want endgame to crush that literal who movie that no one remembers

What does a decades old painting have to do with film?

Titanic didn't make 2 billion in its original release

>art has nothing to do with quality
L M A O
Sorry lad, you're clearly suffering from mental retardation

Attached: 1546040796657.jpg (800x800, 117K)

not by that big of a margin. avatar has better CGI, but both suck ass in terms of plot

And guess what, T-Series anal raped pleasediepie so hard he had to denounce his own fans.

Didnt even know there was a new teaser for shit wars until i saw this post, wtf

i went an saw endgame last night.... i thought it was pretty lame with the mostly gay female empowerment shit and my snocaps were stale and they no do returns at the candy counter.... (the one i bought it from.....) i always thought it was retarded how like you cant like return candy and the guy at the ocunter was a smug NIGGER anyway..... this is exactly the type of shit that happens letting these fucking animals work with the common people they treat like shit....... nigger is lucky i didnt bust out my fucking niggerknocker and crack him over his disgusting fucking nappy head...... i swear something needs to be done about all these cocky niggers trying to act high soceity when their skin and smell like ACTUAL SHIT..... god I fucking hate niggers so god damn much..... its about time someone they time to die.....

>Yea Forums isn't gay

Grow up. Yea Forums is gay as fuck and has been for over 10 years LOSER

waddup damien hirst in the fucking house

>first they came for the DCfags
And we said nothing.
>then they came for the Cameronfags
And still we said nothing.

Gone with the Wind is next kinofags.

Attached: 12f1e6fa8c8b8a87d0fe59869c80ed42--minnie-mickey-mouse.jpg (236x232, 12K)

>implying this board didn't shit on avatar except for a couple of diehard tripfags

hehe, newfags

Attached: 1529774481984.gif (500x281, 3.77M)

>Buys snocaps
>Thinks he isn't lame and faggy

adjusted for inflation? did it sell more tickets or are they just using the fact that currency changes in value over time to boast about a record that means nothing?

one period is enough faggot

>Dick sucking Disney of all companies.
Holy shit you're a faggot.

Jurassic World only became 3rd place, untill Star Wars.

2.2 billion now

The endGAME is near abatap fags

Cinema is fucking dead. Bury it.

I blame DC

It's a bummer because the film is so much worse than infinity war.

>he didn't take the mousepill

You can't stop it. Why fight it?

Attached: 20180719_203111.jpg (1920x1440, 922K)

based

Yeah, sounds like you're a youngfag, but Titanic was a phenomenon. The song was omnipresent and women especially were going to see it over and over and over again in the theater. It beat Brosnan's return as James Bond after the wildly popular Goldeneye in it's opening weekend.

It was the number one movie for three months. From December 19 until the beginning of April it was the number one movie. Then it started slipping, and slipped pretty fast. From mid April until it pretty much left theaters at the end of September, in all those weeks combined it made about as much as it made in its opening week.

>boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=weekly&id=titanic.htm

My favorite film is an experimental, artistic masterpiece that has a 6.2 on IMDb and a 32% on Rotten Tomatoes. It cost $500,000 to make and made only $52,000 at the box office. I might be a pretentious faggot, but if this kind of soulless, slapped-together, Chinese-outsourced, money-printing shit devoid of any integrity or passion is what gets critical and commercial acclaim then I'm perfectly happy sticking with my bombed indie movies. Fuck Hollywood, fuck critics, and fuck jannies.

Attached: 4vzysz2.png (620x600, 91K)

I would burn that place down to the ground.

You're so fucking cool.

I might be a faggot, but I've always kind of wanted to live in one of those Disney towns in Florida. I know they fuck with you about stuff like your lawn, and there are all these hidden Mickeys around and stuff, but it's just like perfectly clean, and everybody's rich. I just feel like I could have kids, let them roam around everywhere safe, and I could just cheat on my wife with all those Disney superfan stay-at-home moms

Attached: celebration resize 2.jpg.1280.500.rendition.jpg (1280x500, 524K)

I've been here since the beginning, faggots like to pretend that they are a majority but it couldn't be farther from the truth. You may be a faggot, doesn't mean that the majority of people here are.

Kill yourself queer lmao.

Thanks.

Attached: 1536619651286.jpg (125x119, 2K)

Attached: file.png (495x396, 43K)

No you are literally gay for coming to Yea Forums as a grown adult man

What the fuck...there are disney towns? tell us more

I'm not even old, I came here when I was 14. But that's a nice projection, if you are younger than me then you will never leave as well. Fucking faggot kek.

I dont, but can someone explain.

Endgame will easily pass the original release of Titanic adjusted

It's so you'd understand.

lmao

I thought his name was pewpewdie. Like lasers or something

Because the actual passion project is Endgame, started in 2008 by Jon Favreau trying to help out his friend RDJ. 11 years later it concludes with the hopes and dreams of kids and teens and aduts alike being assembled in the screen, all your favorites are there so yeah, it's the ultimate fanservice AND a passion project because this shit did justice to the source material.

>Passion? What Passion? They just want money
Yes but they were done in a good way. As a fan of the heroes I'm satisfied. Look at shit like DC to know how the lack of passion shows through.

Nope, I'm literally gay for cumming inside of grown men

well Titanic had a good 20 years at least

What did he mean by this?

Attached: ReallyMakesYouThink.jpg (591x469, 45K)

What’s the name of that movie?

Wait what on fucking earth, how is Frozen so popular? Does it have a shot at beating IW or Endgame once it comes out?

ok this is big cringe

>Been here since the beginning
>Not old

You're over 30 on Yea Forums

YOU ARE GAY AND A FAILURE

He meant

>COOOOOOPE

It passed a movie that was out when movie tickets were about $5 and the Chinese movie audience didn't exist... BRA-FUCKING-VO!!!

I'm not over 30 though lol. Also I'm almost done with medical school, what did you do with your life?

Oh that's right, nothing! Keep projecting though.

Attached: disgusting.png (1920x1080, 691K)

Not only that, Titanic was predicted to flop. Hard. Like there were months of nasty pieces leading up to Titanic's release suggesting it would "sink on impact" and other dumb "dohohoho we are so smart" quips. Whereas there was no doubt in anyone's mind that Endgame, a move a decade hype in the making, would be a box office smash. Especially with the performance records of previous films.

It's not even just inflation that makes this entirely irrelevant. It's the fact that a movie ticket in 1997 was less than $5. Now it's more than twice that.

SOMEONE DO SOMETHING
CAPESHIT CANNOT WIN!

I don't know what's worse. The fact that this is happening or that people ITT are saying Avatar was Cameron's passion project. It was clearly Terminator.

Titanic was in theaters for 50 years. If Endgame lasts that long it will pass it even adjusted.

>Took Disney 22 films tho
22 financially successful films in a row. You act like this is something Disney should be hiding.

They'll never sink this production value.

Attached: f6916af5848cfea5fc245692356149e6.jpg (672x1019, 161K)

What's star wars?

>practical effects of this scale are dead and buried

Attached: 1360365949885.jpg (624x448, 21K)

It's pretty much exactly what it sounds like. When they were making the whole Disney World / Land thing, they created a little planned community deliberately mimicking a small town. Not a lot of diversity, but you can't have everything.

But what would really be fun would be living in Golden Oak, which are these houses that are actually in the resort pretty much. Cost like $2 million on average, but it's a dream. It'd be pretty wild. Gaudy house, safe neighborhood, your kids walking down to the park with Disney statues.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 5.18.26 PM.png (1316x634, 1.65M)

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: endgam.png (1502x598, 1.1M)

The sonic trailer's about to overtake it too.

Kids love frozen. I highly doubt it'll beat any capeshit movie, adults that don't have children aren't going to see it.

Yea Forums is going to implode when this film hits 3B

Sit Down
be
Humble

Attached: REKT Butler.png (1488x1080, 1.87M)

Yep. Never again.

Cameron literally filmed hours and hours of footage, especially of the sinking, that he never even intended to use in the film. He knew it would be his only opportunity to ever film a nearly full-scale recreation of the sinking and filmed things like 3rd class passengers lost trying to find boats, the overturned collapsible etc etc, which were later used in an educational CD-rom.

Attached: ti2anic.jpg (620x418, 57K)

they should have just made an old republic trilogy, all they had to do was take the good material from the eu.
also Finn should have been the new Kyle Katarn instead of the pussy they turned him into. I'm pissed now that Kyle Katarn doesn't exist in the current cannon and there isn't someone who is analogous to Kyle. the closest we got was the mercenary/pilot in rogue one.
I don't give a fuck, I'm still playing Jedi Outcast, its still cannon to me.

Titanic has stakes, good direction and nice build up. It's a lot more exciting than any Marvel film.

MY REVENGE AGAINST CAMERON FOR RIPPING ME AND THE NAZI TITANIC OFF IS FINALLY COMPLETE

Attached: antr.jpg (480x360, 24K)

that'd be like if a 9/11 movie called "The Twin Towers" came out and when something does better an article was titled "[movie] TOPPLES THE TWIN TOWERS"

Avatar should have better CGI, it's a cartoon with the occasional live actor

>Movie called Hiroshima flops at box office
>Hiroshima Bombs on opening weekend, and here's why

it was a passionate tech demo for sure, too bad that passion didn't drip into the writing. Keep crying.

A capeshit movie doesn’t deserve the most earned box office mouse shill

It's in poor taste but Titanic happened over 100 years ago. There are no living survivors, and relatively few children of survivors left. Titanic is no longer a "living memory" tragedy and is now the stuff of history books. Also I'd say it's a bit different than 9/11 in that it was a disaster, not an attack. It'd be closer to them making a pun about a movie regarding the 2011 tsunami being beat at the box office in 100 years.

So does that mean I can publish articles making fun of 12 years a slave?
>12 years a slave SLASHED at box office

Slavery was a conscious man-made institution, not an accident or disaster. Also you "can" do whatever you want, just don't cry about backlash. ... err no pun intended.

post yfw endgame beats avatar ADJUSTED for inflation

Someone unironically made this.

Attached: 1557077242409[1].webm (576x312, 2.99M)

Yeah blame DC when they can’t even make more than 400 million on a solo film kek. Blame Disney for shitting out 4-5 huge franchise movies a year that makes them guaranteed 1 billion+ per movie.

Kek this

so it's only ok for the media to make fun of a tragedy if it's
1. an accident
2. mainly white people who are impacted

>movie needs 20 movies beforehand to overtake two standalone movies by the same director leading the list
Cameron win's either way.

Attached: 1434508052145.png (596x628, 332K)

maybe but it will never beat gone with the wind which grossed 400 million dollars (nearly 4 billion 2019) in a time when movie tickets cost 20 cents and a massive overseas market numbering billions of people didnt exist

So you will cry about the backlash, is what you're saying.

Frozen 2 will unironcally gross more than Episode IX.

We all know Avatar only got those high numbers by being 3D and people who don't even go to theaters wanted to know how it was. What the fuck do you think would happen with pretty much the first movie ever in a time with nothing else?

Gone with the wind will never be topped by virtue of that. 3D and Virtual Realities are just gimmicks for movies, but this was the first time such a thing even existed.
It shouldn't be topped.

>stakes
>everyone knew it was going to sink

How many franchises keep getting more and more popular the further along they go? Most just peak with the first movie and everything after is just milking that as far as they can take it

>"Moviegoers FLOOD to the theaters to make 'Tōhoku' hit this weekend!"

Scared little Avatar boy

so you do only face backlash for making fun of things which negatively impact non-whites

DCucks and Avatards on Suicide Watch

Was Gone With the Wind really that popular?

More like mouse shills are infesting this board. We need a final solution to this rat problem

Attached: Sapphire_Paste_25_Pouch_large.jpg (339x480, 25K)

It was released like 6 different times.

bob the weatherman rat iger

Attached: tching-iger-hr100-01_blue-h_2018.jpg (928x523, 56K)

It's a combo of it being popular and that it was re-released many times over a few decades since it was before movies got home releases.

>mfw avatar 2 beats endgame at the box office
I'm sure as fuck watching avatar 2 at it's premiere dato, i hope you will do your part too user.

Attached: 1528232271503.jpg (865x526, 55K)

Lol imagine going and doing a 4 year degree so you can pump out shit like this.

So you will cry about the backlash, is what you're saying.

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES

he just needed to make anti-American propaganda with a gimmick and shill it to chinamen and eurogooks lol

Gone with the Wind is still #1 when adjusted for inflation.

Why is there a maga hat wojack dabbing though, i thought trumptards hated the feminist and globalist messages that disney promotes

>memeflation

he's doing the cover the tears dab

Attached: 299. Dab on the h9trz.jpg (2974x2974, 1.59M)

hopefully mods sticky

>it was re-released many times over a few decades since it was before movies got home releases.
>home releases

Yeah, a lot of people don't seem to get that until like the early 1980s, people weren't able to just watch a movie whenever they wanted to. The whole reason they used Roman numerals for the copyright date was so that people wouldn't be able to tell when the movie was made easily. Hard to tell MCMXLVIII is 1948 when it's only onscreen for a few seconds.

A lot of theaters would show Gone with the Wind once a year, every year, because it's a great movie, people wanted to see it, and the only way you could see a movie was at the movies or on television with commercials, if they happened to show it.

being happy about other people making money...

Based af, capeshitters lying awake in fear

Attached: on your left.gif (426x176, 1.78M)

>It can't 800m in 5 weeks

uh.....

>A 2 part culmination of nearly 20 films over the span of a decade, something never seen before in our lifetime, doesn't deserve to top a movie about a tragic cruiser accident
Yeah okay. take off your boomer goggles any time now.

And frankly, I don't really give a damn about it topping Titanic. I just want that load of shit Avatar off the topspot