Grab a beer and drop your pants

grab a beer and drop your pants

Attached: remember that old guy who could drink beer really fast.jpg (333x250, 90K)

It's crazy how much of a different person Jimmy Kimmel is now compared to his Comedy Central days. Makes me wonder which is the real version or if all of it's an act.

Shows that couldn't be made today?

Attached: strangers.jpg (1440x1080, 309K)

Current Jimmy is an act and you can see when he does his hateful jokes.

>prime time tv
It's all an act bro

Was an uncensored dvd ever released?

he is an actor

i've certainly seen some uncensored tits in it
like the chick with the giant fake boobs who crushes beer cans

Attached: Man Show - 2x19 - Girl Scouts 1.7.01 - DVDrip.XviD.mp3.avi_snapshot_12.04_[2013.11.07_19.03.04] cens (480x368, 270K)

this was such a great series. It's unfortunate nobody ever discusses it on this board

>uncensored
>white square

Attached: download (2).jpg (1280x720, 65K)

i did that
Yea Forums bans me for nipple posting

Colbert is so naturally talented. Shame that all went to shit.

My favorite thing was when he was in black face for his carl malone impersonation. What a world

what changed? did liberals become radicalized under George Bush by watching the success of John Stewart's Daily Show?

ty. 4channel is a Christian board.
God Bless

Even in the 90s, radical PC leftism was creeping into the mainstream it just hadn't blown up yet. There are still plenty of center-left liberals, but they are labeled as being on the right by the now mainstream radicals.

how can you be a "mainstream" "radical"?
that's like "pop punk" it doesn't make sense

they gave him a shitload of money, that's what happened. They said "here's $100 million now say the lines we tell you to funny man"

It doesn't need to make sense, we're beyond the looking glass.

>they
who are you referring to user??

The joooooos