Tfw no bf

>tfw no bf

Attached: E15247EA-E4A7-4E97-AC7A-D1B7332D9A60.jpg (660x931, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OVptq3uvP2s
youtube.com/watch?v=UaIXUXdYthA
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/average millennial.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why doesn’t she just have sex

youtube.com/watch?v=OVptq3uvP2s

Noone wants a druggy girlfriend whose personality is the most basic bitch.

>selfiess on the beaccchhh
>journey toooo a town 10 mils away with tha girlss
>lolll funny face selfies
>skinny latte with caramel woop woop
>dude cocaine lmao
>weeeeeeed lmao
>journey to a town 10 miles away with the girls woooo

Cope

>beautiful white women
yuck

She can buy all the drinks she wants, what does she need a free one for? Silly girl.

Men don't want to get metoo'd

bitch is lying because I actually fucking tried to hit on her at a bar and she fucking threw her drink in my face

This.
Not to mention she could just piss in a cup and drink it.
What the fuck is wrong with her.

Ten bucks says she gets hit on all the time but because those men aren't supermodel millionaires, they're invisible to her. I'd do her in a heartbeat.

BEGONE FEMCEL

tik tok fencel

when wast the last time you had sex?

Nuh uh!

Storytime

LMAO HUMANKIND IS A RACE OF INCELS
SEETHE AND COPE YOU STUPID SHITS

Have sex, Abbey. Just be yourself sweaty.

have sex abbey

She only dates twinks

Attached: E6F6B8FB-CC44-4E96-9934-0C7F72E8E4FE.jpg (428x435, 59K)

She's Bisexual , why doesn't she buy girls drinks ?

"I don't get picked up or asked for a drink at bars by men I'm interested in.

Dating is dead and women killed it.

Its because she has resting bitch face but I doubt someone is going to tell her this. Maybe she should look in a mirror, she is a model right?

No man wants a half dyke.

Nah, I keep dating just fine.
It's dead for feminists and betas, though, but those people deserve to die off alone.

01/22/13

White women were a mistake

y-yeah, who would want that haha

Attached: 4L_QcKdjTjr.png (646x595, 323K)

Everyone dies alone user.

She said bisexual, not buysexual.

nah, jews killed it to lower white birthrates

they also convinced women they would be happier working 50-60 hours per week instead of staying home and raising a family

Attached: 1556909382454.jpg (500x506, 45K)

I don't see any whites in the OP, just an American.

Attached: 1534088101906.png (620x1044, 532K)

>hit the wall
>drugs run out
>pussy gets loose from endless BBC
>IM READY TO SETTLE SOMEBODY JUST STEP IN

id pick her up in a bar, maybe shes giving off the wrong signals or something

>endless BBC
Is it a millennial thing to have cuckoldry in your mind 24/7?

no they have it in their pussies

9/10s and 10/10s get picked up less because they seem unnaproachable.
Men who go on bars just want a quick fuck, so might as well go for a 6-8 who will be easier to fuck.
Not worth that much effort just for one night.

lmao not me nigga

Attached: abby lee pee.webm (800x800, 3M)

kek. cope femcel

And you jerk it to the idea that they do that while you sit in a corner, right, millennial?

aiming for the beta male buxxx

Gee, I wonder who posted this.

Attached: 1544732687424.png (697x769, 641K)

She looks fucking nasty man, like in neon demon she literally looks sick from not eating. If I saw this chick in public I would curb stomp her.

No I'm a fat, sweaty neckbeard watching it in my mother's basement while stroking my ding dong crying.

of course they don't
asking to buy a woman a drink is patriarchal and also rape

>bisexual
DROPPED I don't want that level of crazy in my life

This is the best answer right here. The most beautiful woman doesn’t get hollered at as much the attainable plain girl.

>implying she doesn't mean looking bodyguards with her and isn't buried in her phone anyway

Fuck that stupid, bitch, no wait, you can't fuck her 'cause her bodyguard has her on lockdown.

Shes ugly and has flat tits...

>make something up based on nothing
>WOW FUCKING BITCH
What's wrong with you?

just an american thing dont worry about it

imagine the smell

No, just it's an amerimutt thing.

>>make something up based on nothing
>>WOW FUCKING BITCH
>What's wrong with you?

lol Are you her? If not, STFU. She's complaining about something that is not a real thing anyway. You actually believe that she isn't being slammed by every cock within a 20 mile radius of her? lol

That’s because in her life, “getting picked up” is a billionaire ceo or oil sheik emailing her agent and agreeing to a rendezvous at their penthouse in Paris/LA/Manhattan/Dubai ect.

Attached: 11235392-F440-4051-BB04-94FB6F75B3D4.jpg (702x498, 107K)

No, it's just hilarious seeing millennials constantly making shit up just so they can be offended.

^this. She's never been truly alone and won't be alone, at least until her looks wear off. Women should be jailed for complaining about being alone.

>tfw roastie and not a qt azn grill
damn it feels good to be a gangsta

>Women should be jailed for complaining about being alone.
Why, because it triggers virgins?
Lonely people deserve nothing.

>Why, because it triggers virgins?

Unironically yes.

Asians are just another kind of whore, for pump and dump.
Can't wait until Japan gets westernized and they drop all the "cute" appearances and just go straight to the point.

There's no offense, you defective brain carrier. She's just a lying cunt, like most of them. I don't even know who she is, but I do know now that she's a liar and not very "nice" looking. She's probably pro-abortion, hates God, hates white men, just full of hate, user. And if on the off chance that she's really alone-good. :) More women need to suffer alone, why should us guys have all the "fun"?

>sex should be a crime because i can't get any! LIFE IS SO UNFAIR BROS

>she actually had bodyguards
>she's a lying cunt
>I don't know who she is

So yes, you made that up just to be offended.
God, being a millennial must be awful, your only aim at life is being in a constant race to see who is the most thin skinned pussy to try to trigger other people's protective instincts.

Now you’re getting it.

>why

Because they're lying and taking attention away from the real problem of white male suicide. She's blessed with looks and a vag, she'll be fine, and if not, who cares. :)

>ewww don't talk to me loser
>why won't men talk to me

Femcels are brainlets

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (645x729, 64K)

You really think an actress/model doesn't need bodyguards? Wow..

Also, Gen X-much better than a Boomer AND a Zoomer.

>N-NO YOU SHOULD PITY ME INSTEAD
Imagine whites, once the most powerful people in the world, now in a race to "show off" who is the weakest.

Also unrelated note, most penthouse apartments in Paris are being sold because of the influx of middle easterners became to much for the affluent who championed their arrival in the first place.

Your post says it all. She just wants a fellow rich person, this time with a dick, that's as far as she's thought it through. All other men are invisible, hence the "why won't men talk to me?" They do, but you ignore them.

There are still people alive that remember when women couldn’t vote. There’s a reason it stayed that way for so long and it isn’t misogyny.

What's with those elderly women hands?

You read it that way, moron. I'm fine, but others are not. And it's normal to be sick of false help alarms. If anything, being alone for a long time would do her some good.

>Also, Gen X-much better than a Boomer AND a Zoomer.
Nigger, you are a generation of autistismos who are in their 30s, and yet you still watch superhero movies, you still play videogames, and you are stuck in an autistic man vs woman slapfight which prevents any of you from having any families.
A generation of blue haired, fat women and fat, balding men who insist they are chads and yet can't get a single girl, and your entire life achievements is a list of "won arguments" on the internet.

The only purpose of a millennial is to mock it.

Attached: average millennial.jpg (452x586, 38K)

It’s because women are retarded.

Good. That makes me genuinely happy. Die alone you fucking rich whore.

women tend to have disgusting witch hands and feet

>Nigger, you are a generation of autistismos who are in their 30s
No, those are millennials, dummy.

>scary
is that what they call it now

Exactly, she knows all she has to do is snap her fingers if she wants a man, but she doesn't want a man that is just a loser to her, you have to be rich of offer her a life of luxury and then you also have to allow her to pretend she's independent and not just a whore you'll dump later. As she's aging rapidly, those beta proviers are drying up. Also a bitch that is openly "bisexual" is just a lesbian who wants a male's wallet.

Lmao

“Sure you’re all killing yourselves but don’t bring it up, crybaby.”

Like, lmao

>having strawman propaganda of weirdos saved on your harddrive
R E N T F R E E

HOLY FUCK HER HANDS

All you millennials will die alone, while every other generation laughs at you.

So boring. They're all like this. What a mess.

have sex womancel

how can i get a not fat girlfriend that likes stuff? when im not white lol

You contradict yourself in one post user, good job.

>everyone born over a 20 year span is the same

Attached: pan face extinguisher.webm (480x272, 869K)

>bring it up
That's all you do, bring it up in random places.
Are you going to do something about it?
No, you are not, you've made it very clear in the 2010s that the most you'll do is vote for different flavors of cancer.
Since you are going to die out no matter what, the least you could do is shut up and die quietly.

Attached: 1420579029285.jpg (618x412, 174K)

Spot on, fellow based user.

>Also a bitch that is openly "bisexual" is just a lesbian who wants a male's wallet.
I’m addin this to my list of offensive things to say at work

Is this just people patting each other in the back?

>woman is supposedly lonely
>oh my god, how hard is her life, we should send her a gift basket
>man is supposedly lonely
>lol fucking manlet incel kill yourself :)
People wonder why there is friction between the sexes, too.

Attached: bandcamp.png (1815x963, 2.26M)

Well, they are millennials.
A millennial is a being afraid of different opinions and is only comfortable in a safe space where people will reinforce his opinions.
Anyone else is actively attacked.

This is why millennials are the biggest threat the west is facing right now.

>Yeah, whatever, they can’t be that bad, let me take a lo-OH FUCK

It's called people agreeing with each other because they're correct, user, it happens, and when it happens, it feels good. Maybe someday you'll feel good.

Is that a problem? Praising those who are correct is good for society.

^this post describes Boomers and Zoomers

>That's all you do, bring it up in random places.

Yes, that’s what people tend to do when they’re so distraught they find themselves suicidal. Ask for help. Toplel are you a sick fuck or what?

Ah yes, it's everyone else, not millennials, millennials are completely fine, they totally didn't kickstart the culture war.
A millennial is a spoiled, entitled, rabid dog who needs to be chained and be forced to starve to death.

^and this

I only approach women who display a sense of joy and kindness, she does not display any of those traits.

>^this

Stop doing the arrow thing it’s rude to point

Suicidal people should stop attention whoring and commit suicide already.

I'm Gen X, buddy. Not my job to defend the badly-named generation.

because everyone uses tinder now you dumb bitch, nobody is going to risk picking up some random whore at a bar.

>approach a 4/10 girl in my social circle because I like her smile
>she has at least 2 other guys vying for her and an ex boyfriend that is still hanging around us despite not being friends with any of us
>1602 friends on facebook
nah. I'm good. dating is for chads.

^^^^^^^check out this autismo

What?
The only people who use dating apps are autistic people with no social experience and whores who are too lazy to even leave their home.

Someone who uses dating apps is a huge redflag, and these people should be mocked and shamed for it.

You don't think Chads use dating apps? You're naive m8.

Gen X = millennials.
You are the reason the world is in this state.
Dying alone with no family or sons is the least that your generation deserves.

>r and an ex boyfriend that is still hanging around

Then she's nothing but a whorepig, like many of them. If a woman has an "ex boyfriend" "hanging around" they. are. fucking. End of story.

Not me, ALLAUH AKBAR

I don't know a single decent person who does.
I once installed tinder and it was all either whores with 60 layers of makeup or people from dead subcultures.
Fucking weirdos, all of them.

I'm pretty sure good men are taught to not approach women in public anymore these days. What is exactly stopping her from talking to a guy she finds interesting and buying him a drink?

Attached: 1523542138369.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>Gen X = millennials.
No, idiot. That's the generation after X. Stop posting to me and consider suicide.

> they. are. fucking.
Is it a coincidence that these normalfag generals are full of people who type like those cunts from Twitter?
Where are the mods to delete these shitty threads?
What's next, ask the mods for emogies so you can put claps after every single word?

Attached: 1531160265447.gif (200x198, 427K)

That's sorta my point. He's also from out of town and staying with her to "sort shit out" while she texts back and forth with this Chad that I'm friends with, he pretends he isn't a chad but he lives in a big mansion on the hill and plays bass all day in his recording room. I think i might just jump off my roof or something this shit isn't fun.

I have tinder and I crush beav

You are millennials with a few more wrinkles, you are culturally no different from them.
You are still a huge fucking cancer that needs to be stamped out.
>consider suicide
No, thanks, that's your generation's thing.

>everyone born over a 20 year span is the same
and the irony is that this is a 20 year old hypocrite that literally just projects what they do at everyone else.

Attached: face extinguisher.webm (888x500, 2.86M)

>I'm pretty sure good men are taught to not approach women in public anymore these days

Also, most women are totally brainwashed by TV and assume every single white man is either about to pull out a machine gun, or is stupid because the commercials and TV shows say so. I can tell when women are like that, but they can't tell how I am. It's almost like I'm smarter than them being a male.

What a great philosophy

Attached: 4363C831-D4B0-43CB-9D81-1A0F00025701.jpg (680x591, 34K)

"Waaaaahhhh someone is saying things that I don't understand! Ban them!!111"

Enjoy your sloppy 53rds.

Suicidal people are completely useless.
If you can't handle yourself in the easiest times in human history, you are the biggest failure humanity could ever produce.
There's no use for you, please, kill yourself and stop wasting resources on your empty life.

You are describing at least 90% of the women out there, user.

Attached: 1545966082376.jpg (720x888, 334K)

Good for you dude I know some guys like that. I unironically hope it ends badly for you though, just so the world is balanced. Everyone needs to have at least one crippling problem to deal with or the world is not balanced, particularly the rich or the Chads.

>with a few more wrinkles,
Wrong, and I hardly age, so not many wrinkles. I feel bad for non-über mensch. Sometimes.

I understand very well, I just don't give a fuck.
This is a normalfag thread, like all threads about crying about women, which isn't autists, it's people crying
>WAHH WAHH, MY 50 EXES WERE SO BAD
And to top it off, you talk as if this was Twitter or some shit.
Mods should start permanently rangebanning all of you.

>people from dead subcultures.
Does this include goths?

>I hardly age
Sure, you are a very young 40 year old.

>No, thanks, that's your generation's thing.
Suicide is better than the living death your generation aspired to. Go do some more coke and ecstasy you failed parent.

Yeah haha Darwinism. Darwinism.

Attached: F3323C8D-4B5A-46E1-A676-092709ABA8F1.png (400x240, 42K)

>He's also from out of town and staying with her to "sort shit out"

So that's what they're calling it these days. lol

>I think i might just jump off my roof or something this shit isn't fun.

Dude, find a teey-tiny Mexican QT, they like white guys, unlike white women. The Mexiwomen love white guys as see them as a step-up in the societal ladder, but they'll actually love you. Don't give up.

Goths? There's even fucking emos, which haven't been a thing for 10 years.
Goths aren't dead, by the way, they just keep to themselves and avoid normal people.

Attached: 1538036694698.png (1440x2960, 1.86M)

>29-year-old bisexual model
yeah who wouldn't want a used up mentally ill roastie about to hit middle age

Wow this is terrible. Another problem that feminism needs to fix. Women need to be killing themselves at the same rate as men.

That doesn't seem right, we need to have more women killing themselves to balance things out.

>Sure, you are a very young 40 year old.

Older than that, but yeah, cops check my ID extra when I'm pulled over for speeding. When I go to a bar, the help with walk up to me to head me off and demand ID because I can look 20 easily.

You will contract AIDS.

What do you aspire to, millennial?
To being offended by the next superhero movie for political reasons?
To pretend you are saving the world discussing politics on the internet?
To play some upcoming videogame?

What goals does a millennial in 2019 have?
Go ahead, lets have a hard laugh.

wait what is this?
2nd post and it's more interesting than anything else ITT

he's cuter than she is

>mexicans
I rather be alone than date a spic.

This. I stopped trying to talk with women in public. I meet roasties through social media and tinder and that's it.

>that raging zoomer ITT who fell for the "my generation is better than everyone else" meme
This guy needs to have sex already

Attached: 1550128733542.jpg (600x800, 42K)

>they like white guys, unlike white women
What are you talking about?
Less than 10% of whites racemix.
People who racemix do so because they are the bottom of the barrel of their respective groups, to the point where they need to go elsewhere to find someone that will tollerate their presence.

Attached: 1537094660241.jpg (1675x1536, 1.3M)

They're family-oriented and can be very beautiful, Hitler.

You're describing Zoomers.

I already had it, lost it at 14 with my cousin.
Unlike you millennial, who is probably still a virgin in his 30s.
Too busy playing watching le epic Avengers movies, right, söyboy?

Attached: millennial male creatures.jpg (994x745, 189K)

>What are you talking about?
>Less than 10% of whites racemix.

Not in liberal looney-land, user. Where I live, white men are treated like SHIT in public, while actual nogs are seen as royalty. Fucking get out and see how society has changed. White women in liberal cities don't want white guys and it shows.

>can be very beautiful
until they shit out a baby and turn full on goblina

The female version of this
youtube.com/watch?v=UaIXUXdYthA

She gets asked out and hit on all the time but she doesn't realize it because she's coked up 24/7.

It's cute watching him act like his generation didn't just recently experience a surge in suicide rates because of, wait for it, a TV show. Zoomers are fucking weird.

Ah yes, the quintessential millennial argument of
>my anecdotical evidence which I can't prove is above all stats and research
I hope the nightmare you claim to live in becomes a true one.

>People who racemix do so because they are the bottom of the barrel of their respective groups

As a white guy who isn't rich, that's me, at bottom. Women won't give me the time of day if they're white.

wait WTFF cant unsee!!

No one cares Zoomer
Have a pity (You)

Attached: 1453438687065.jpg (263x253, 17K)

It's not a matter of being white or black, it's about being good looking.
Of course a generation full of balding fatasses is not going to be attractive.

Cringe

It's already true, Turbo Hitler. White women are 99% Satanic in my city.

>What a mess.
:)

Attached: E532D9F2-243C-4ECC-820A-AA59031825A7.jpg (397x463, 8K)

>Hitler
Oh boy, a leftist.
On the other hand, yes, please, go for spics, you need to be filtered out of whites.

I'm too good looking for white women, they assume I'm rich and then get mad when they find out I'm not, 'cause I have tried, user. Good looking white guys who don't have the cash to back it up INFURIATE white women.

Where the fuck do you live

>(and we'll tell you why that's a bad thing)

>To being offended by the next superhero movie for political reasons?

Ah yes, we all know that political anger over entertainment has never been an issue until now.

>To pretend you are saving the world discussing politics on the internet?

I’d say they’re trying to figure out which political ideologies they agree with so they can vote with confidence in the future.

>To play some upcoming videogame?

Sounds fun.

>What goals does a millennial in 2019 have? Go ahead, lets have a hard laugh.

Probably most people’s goals. Get an education and work in that field or work in the trades. You seem to have some overarching bitterness towards this generation, why don’t you tell us what this is really about? Like get it off your chest, quit beating around the bush.

>Gen X = millennials.

Attached: 1417355177550.png (680x528, 117K)

Is this what being an American is like?
What a joke of a nation you are.

I love Adolf Hitler, but my joke was meant to wake you up. Ironically, Hitler had more tolerance for other races that the modern city-dwelling white female.

Near Seattle.

>To being offended by the next superhero movie for political reasons?

>implying Millennials invented this

Attached: Satanic Panic.jpg (735x555, 235K)

I wish it were a joke. Most of the time when I see an attractive white woman in public instead of giving me the natural feelings I'm suposed to feel, I feel intense deep sadness instead. They depress me. I mean, imagine starving and then having steaks dangled in front of you-then as soon as you grab for one, a nigger comes by and says "yoinK!"

>we all know that political anger over entertainment has never been an issue until now.
You unironically think putting niggers in a superhero movie is the key to saving the world.
Not to mention that you actually replaced religion with these dumbasses in clown suits and praise them.
It's pathetic, you are pathetic.

>I’d say they’re trying to figure out which political ideologies they agree with so they can vote with confidence in the future.
They have, they are either nazis or communists. Yet another reason why they are a joke.

>Sounds fun.
Sure, if you are a teenager.

>You seem to have some overarching bitterness towards this generation, why don’t you tell us what this is really about?
That all you do is ruin everything?
You are the generation that supports media exclusively for political propagandist reasons, you are the generation that's trying to bring from the dead ideologies that your own fathers killed for a good reason, you are the generation that's killing the world.
You are feminists, and neo-nazis, you claim to be activist, and yet all you do is whine on the internet and pat each other in the back over how powerful internet posts are.
You are the enemy.

The key is to actually go after attractive women. Most ugly but social girls are insane and have fucked around a lot while the attractive ones are generally normal but boring people. I dated a really shy girl who liked vidya and expected her to be relatively pure but she was a turbo thot with major issues

Attached: A482B3DC-1CAF-4066-9B36-A140BD4A5A47.jpg (640x681, 49K)

What's depressing is that most every guy starts out with this completely unrestrained social autism. Gradually over time men figure out how to present themselves with a lot of hard work (Autistics unfortunately are much harder to teach and often don't allow themselves to be taught).
Eventually a guy will get to a point where he can be himself in public but in a special sense that his social skills allow him to be comfortably restrained and flexible in most scenarios.
(i.e. "LOL POKEMON I5 S0 C00L" turns into, "Hi, I'm user, nice to meet you, I had a lot of fond memories playing Pokemon as well.")

Girls, even the unattractive ones, literally don't have to try. They could say they like to fill their ears up with cotton on the weekends as a first introduction and they'd get a pass.
It's enough to make you go insane how easy they have it.

Men have got to be coerced into not giving these women attention. It'll never happen, but the only way this is going to be fixed is if men started expecting more from women than their pussy. So basically we're doomed.

id date her wed make a hot power couple

I don't feel bad for you, Americans, you had this coming for a long time.
You have been pure poison for the west for way too long.
Hoping spics take over and dismantle the USA.

Perform intercourse.

What are Zoomers doing? Besides killing themselves and wasting their lives posting memes, I mean.

>The key is to actually go after attractive women.

They're all taken! And worse, the married ones don't like to wear rings, which is a trend, so it's even more common to waste time chatting up a woman who you've got no business speaking to. And they don't care.

Yeah, sure, it's all my fault. Sure. :|

>I dated a really shy girl who liked vidya
traps aren't women

>You unironically think putting niggers in a superhero movie is the key to saving the world.

You’re talking to the wrong person.

>Not to mention that you actually replaced religion with these dumbasses in clown suits and praise them.
It's pathetic, you are pathetic.

Haven’t seen a superhero movie since The Dark Knight. I read the rest of your post and I agree with all of it. Clearly we had a mix up somewhere.

It's all of America's fault.
In a just world, America would simply get a military invasion.

>mocking pursuits that he himself enjoys
Stop lying to yourself user.

>I dated a really shy girl who liked vidya and expected her to be relatively pure but she was a turbo thot with major issue
Are you me? Had the same thing happen to me, except I assume you weren't cheated on

Attached: 1555372466093.png (239x254, 130K)

>Millennials are political

They're literally the weakest voting bloc across all Western countries. Millennials suffer from major political disenchantment. This is how the Red Wave happened in 2010, Boomers showed up to vote, Millennials didn't.

Meanwhile, Gen Z is marching in the streets for gun control and they haven't even graduated yet. Gen Z are turbo-activists.

The safe response is to hack up a large bolus of nasty phlegm and launch it directly at her face

>I dated a really shy girl who liked vidya and expected her to be relatively pure but she was a turbo thot with major issues

Did she have tattoos and piercings?

I don't.
I grew tired of politics after like a year because literally nothing interesting happens, and videogames turned to shit about 12 years ago, no idea why it took me until 2014 to drop them.

>You’re talking to the wrong person.
You are not a millennial?

It's a hard road my boyo but I'm sure if you stick it out and be sociable you'll find at least one single person. It's hard to find single people on my end too, so I just keep making friends and expanding my circle of people I know. It helps if you're in college or in a large city but don't give up. Just focus on perusing what you love and keep an eye out for opportunities. We're all gonna make it

Getting arrested and thrown in jail is safe?

>I grew tired of politics after like a year because literally nothing interesting happens
Are you fucking serious
Politics isn't supposed to be entertainment you fucker, if you want to be entertained go watch capeshit

Attached: 1409221063423.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

>nothing interesting happens
>video games turned to shit
Well, I can’t argue with any of that.

Attached: B9171066-C6F0-4D60-A688-0B45237B82A8.png (1075x636, 457K)

Fuck her.
I'm bald, and under 6' tall.

She'd laugh at me if I ever approached her. I hate women like this.
>Oh, just please come talk to me! I'm not that shallow, I swear!

Fuck you, bitch.

>Men have got to be coerced into not giving these women attention.
This, girls only get a pass for being the way they are now because they know there's always a man begging for her to take him.
Men are screwing men over basically by not having any standards anymore (and I acknowledge I'm part of the problem by wooing all the uglies as if they were 10/10).

I am I just politically agree with you. Take that bitch.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is le evil millennial

>Just focus on perusing what you love and keep an eye out for opportunities. We're all gonna make it

True.

Attached: dats da key dats da key.jpg (360x264, 18K)

I don't know about the rest.
As for myself, I got in the army two years ago to get enough experience to apply for one of those private security companies.
Not sure why they ask for military experience.

>tfw no qt, pastel eating, creative Finnish NEET gf

She cheated on her boyfriend with me and went back to him

No but she did have scars

I wish. Also dubs

Attached: F0FD8ABA-E721-4B6B-A7A2-92BEA51C4206.jpg (650x360, 48K)

You're a good guy, user. This is also why I only go for short women now.

It's muh soggy knee but that's ok because misogyny is justified.

>vote for someone
>4 years later
>does nothing at all of what he promised
>everyone going "IT'S HAPPENING" every day
>nothing is actually happening
Why would I keep caring about politics?
All politics do nowadays is make autistic millennials screech over shitty movies and shitty games that they weren't going to watch or play in the first place.

Imagine biting her collar bones.

Attached: tumblr_o9e6zbdSAi1qzw7lko1_500.gif (500x278, 1.91M)

Is she anorexic?

I'm willing to bet almoat all of those female suicides were just cries for attention, but didn't know when to stop. Deliberate female suicide is probably in the 100s.

Shit's rigged nowadays.
Even girls who I might have used to have a chance now get chads lurking around them for some reason. I remember there was an acne-riddled girl in a group of "friends" I had in college, among others, and lo and behold even Chad was trying to fuck her for shits and giggles.

I mean, I guess I sorta believe her? It’s hard to empathize with beautiful, (presumably wealthy) famous women like this because we’ve basically been taught our entire lives, that THEIR lives are completely different from ours. That they have experiences we will never have, etc. I guess we can acknowledge they’re basically human and feel emotions like loneliness and sadness, but I temper that knowledge with the basic fact that people like her tend to grow up coddled and spoiled, and thus don’t develop empathy like they should. I dunno, that’s the way I feel about it.

Attached: 92C203DB-7DF0-487B-8F1E-7CCCCA9513FA.jpg (2310x1781, 1.48M)

>She cheated on her boyfriend with me and went back to him
How the fuck do you chads never learn...

Betas are getting filtered out.
Nothing wrong with that.
Whites have been pussies for far too long.

You could pour some mercury in her collar bone and it would never hit the floor

based truthposter triggering all the incels

Attached: 1526427800914.gif (554x400, 120K)

Everyone who kills himself is an attention whore, that's why there's no sad suicides.
Everyone who kills himself deserved to die.

Why mercury specifically

You are not enough.

They tend to be.

>People doomed to living in gulag's killing themselves makes them an attention whore

Scratch that, 99%

Attached: Rational_Thinker.png (684x536, 818K)

Just skinny.

Attached: Abbey-Lee-Kershaw-Sexy-4.jpg (1024x1280, 145K)

thats basically all women though

>Betas are getting filtered out.
>Nothing wrong with that.
I was going to say that at some point, celibate men unironically rise up for their share of the booty, but in Japan, a third of all men are virgins and they're content being cradled to sleep by anime reruns.

Who the fuck lives in a gullag nowadays?
There's nothing more pathetic than someone born in a western country killing himself.
Imagine being born in the easiest times in human history, in a state of peace, with tons of opportunities, and being too much of a pussy to handle such a world.
Everyone who has commmited suicide since the 40s is a fucking faggot.

He wants her to die of mercury poisoning so he can fuck the body

who is that billionaire on the left?

>Single Abbey Lee confesses she doesn't 'get picked up or asked for a drink at bar by anyone over 9/10' as she talks about the realities of dating

Attached: tfw no good guys to ask me out.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

God I wish I were a cute basic bitch

>Imagine being born in the easiest times in human history, in a state of peace, with tons of opportunities, and being too much of a pussy to handle such a world.

Mental illness is running rampant. They’re literally insane.

Then go get electroshocked and be done with it.

>Everyone who kills himself is an attention whore
Mostly the opposite, really
>they deserve to die
Agree

>headlines because woman isn't getting picked by enough 10/10s as she wants
So which magazine should I reach out because I've had this happen to me too, like a lot, h-heh. Will they still want it if I'm a guy ?

It can't be that ba... JESUS CHRIST

Based and redpilled

Attached: F7419779-E071-4E58-A183-473134411498.png (501x453, 210K)

lmao have sex

>Will they still want it if I'm a guy ?

Depends. Are you brown-skinned and can cry on cue? No, then nope.

Well and truly based

>So which magazine should I reach out because I've had this happen to me too, like a lot, h-heh. Will they still want it if I'm a guy ?

Yes Lennie. They’ll love you. We’re gonna have all the women we want, now look over there across the river. Picture a beautiful gf. Are you imagining it? She’s yours. You’ll never be lonely again.

Attached: 64A8B56D-4708-4037-A24C-5818EC33E80F.gif (320x180, 1.69M)

wow who would want to live life of a milionaire, enjoying having 10 hours a day without a wage slaving and doing cocaine, having fun, drinking and fucking. what a boring lfie lmao.

God, I wish I had cocaine.

are you brazilian? you talk like a brazil nigger.

MGTOW lads! Weak males are finally waking up to these thots true nature.

Thots are NEETs, user

This post explains a large part of why it's so hard out there, read well.
1: Hollywood has brainwashed women to enjoy vulgar comes ons.
2: nogs have no problem being crass and vulgar.
3: Women mistake their vulgar idiocy for bravery

So while you're being "proper", Jamal is being his nasty self and the women are eating it up, literally.

what is up with this ESL kid and "millennials?"

Are you working right now? Is this some new messaging strategy or something or is that just like the extent of your english?

Attached: RULE 2.png (744x220, 41K)

Sucks to be you, burgerclaps.

>average millennial.jpg
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/average millennial.jpg/

this poster is Russian IRA prove me wrong.

>burgerclaps
That's a new one, and yeah.

>its the russians
Yeah, and it was her turn too, right?

lurk more you fucking faggot

installwwiii.exe

>'I must be scary': Single Abbey Lee confesses she doesn't 'get picked up or asked for a drink at bars by rich, attractive, muscular, famous, guys who are willing to lick the floor she walks on' as she talks about her delusions about dating

Sounds about right

Attached: 1492907740508.png (568x601, 121K)

It’s only fun if you have endless and therefore expensive amounts of it as all it does is make you want to do more cocaine. That’s great if you are rich and can do that in the front seat of your Ferrari or in the bathroom at a movie premier in France all day whenever you want to. That’s why it’s so popular because it makes people feel like they are rich and important while they snort a gram in a shit stained bathroom drinking 5 dollar shots at a bar in Daytona beach.

I making fun of it because it sounds exactly like something a soibetaorbiter (you) would come up with. I fully expect the next mock name to be something like "puddywamby", you sissy freak.

confirmed for Russian shill

will NEVER be able to prove me wrong because they literally are.

This poster is in St Petersburg right now.

Attached: Putin Medvede-pederast.jpg (274x320, 18K)

Btw this has been a great thread guys

ITT: bitter women hitting the wall and panicking

Have sex.

>all these seething roasties replies
Perfect post

Attached: 1556743512960.jpg (619x619, 182K)

In the nordic countries, some people are deemed unable to work and is given a small pension to live on their entire lives. It sounds like heaven to a lot of people but it's such a stigma that these people near invariably develop serious illness (in addition to their initial diagnosis) and die young.

Sure, but not with your dripping, diseased axe wound. No, I won't raise Tyone's baby for you.

>roasties
Nigger, the most feminine people that post here are trannies.
No women have come here since the boxxy era.

Although it is true that nigs are more likely to have sex with trannies, you should also have sex.

>the most feminine people that post here are trannies
>trannies
>feminine

lol this is a funny thread. No out outside of the most elite shemale porn shoot looks feminine, you're all monsterish looking and it's funny, except when you insist on following someone's young daughter into the bathroom so you can rape them, which is your goal.

>Nigger, the most feminine people that post here are trannies.

>Although it is true that nigs are more likely to have sex with trannies,

So they've got double-AIDS? Good to know.

>implying anyone in this thread knows who boxxy is
Dude, it's a normalfag general, no one posting in this thread knew what Yea Forums was before 2016.

The automatic response to a male who can't find a date seems to be: "Lower your standards", so why isn't anyone telling this dead eyed cunt to lower her standards as well?

Attached: 1556154342808.jpg (584x458, 42K)

Zoomers are going through their grimdark edgy phase right now they're lashing against "society"

It's adorable tbqh

Hi, Mr. Earnhardt, glad you survived afterall.

Reminder that if you pay taxes you are literally helping pay for Chad and Tyrone's bastard children.

Doesnt stop them from being fucking stupid roasties

>No out outside of the most elite shemale porn shoot looks feminine, you're all monsterish looking and it's funny
seriously WHY is it that the people that "hate" trannies are ALWAYS the ones with a great depth of knowledge about tranny porn?

I've literally never even had an impulse to watch a tranny porn. Made it 30 years with essentially NO exposure to that shit. But then suddenly all (You) brazil fags invade and suddenly EVERYTHING is tranny shit.

Do you ever NOT jerk off to trannies user?

HOW DARE YOU TRY AND DICTATE A WOMAN'S LIFE YOU HITLER NAZI!

She's just skinny.. how old are you? lmao

You will never pass.

Attached: 1545170785493.png (738x669, 186K)

>seriously WHY is it that the people that "hate" trannies are ALWAYS the ones with a great depth of knowledge about tranny porn?

Not gonna lie, chicks with dicks is all sorts of kinky, but it's fantasy, not reality.

>Do you ever NOT jerk off to trannies user?

Yes. Probably 10% of the time.

right one looks like he is at expos for free stuff
the two on the left are real the real enthusiasts

How many tranny related images have you saved on your computer, user?

Be nice to Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds, user! She's a dainty lil' thing.

pass what? For a women? Why is that even a thing you think anyone here cares about? That's an incredibly specific thing to project about yourself girl.

Do you EVER not jerk off to trannies user?

>brags about fucking his cousin
score

I don’t like this. How do I not pay taxes?

>After 2001 suicides skyrocket
9/11 did a number on us all

>I already had it, lost it at 14 with my cousin.
Zoomers, everyone.

>seething sexlets going crazy ITT
this shit is pretty wild. You guys are pathetic but thank you for at least making me feel better about myself. Being a virgin at 28 fucking sucks but I'm slowly losing the weight and slowly getting the social skills and getting to 2nd base is further then anything ive gotten before. I refuse to be in the pit of hatred and self-pity that you fags seem to have just bodily jumped into.

Attached: 1556081623855.png (1280x738, 761K)

>Not gonna lie, chicks with dicks is all sorts of kinky, but it's fantasy, not reality.
they're dudes with tits
>Yes. Probably 10% of the time.
so you're literally gay. I have NEVER even had the impulse to jerk off to trannies.

What country are you in?

She was a pretty hot goth slut, you don't say no to that.
They were a fun four years.

this is the new society that feminism has created, men don't bother fucking around with thots anymore. you've dug your grave, now lie in it.

Lol thank god this loser has questionable images saved onto his computer, then we would have to confront the point he is trying to make with them!

Shut the fuck up. Im sick of this incel logic. Noone could vote in most countries on earth until roughly 20-50 years before women could vote.

That being said, women shouldnt vote, but neither should anyone without a university degree, a 110+ IQ and someone who has a profession that benefits society.

>I have NEVER even had the impulse to jerk off to trannies.

Everyone believes you, especially me.
On another note, at least shemales try to be feminine, unlike butchinists (a better name for what feminists are) who are constantly reminding men that they are uneeded. If I could be promised that I wouldn't go to Hell, I'd suck shemale cock all day, user.

The only people who should vote are those with at least 8 years of military service.

Why is she perpetuating gender norms?

White women need to do better.

kys, cannon-fodder NPC. You are not a hero, and I owe you two things, jack and shit.

>thread full of incels hating on women
>ends up being a circlejerk over fapping to trannies
What a surprise.
Mommy issues are almost as damaging as daddy issues.

Attached: 1541691717817.png (407x428, 229K)

That's just her perception, not reality. Like any woman; she only cares when the uber chad doesn't buy her drinks.

Attached: 1555535587501.webm (640x440, 1.56M)

>29

literally dumped a girl for taking selfies. the last straw was wanting to take a selfie with me at my grandfather's grave.

Never trust what women say about themselves or what they want. Just nod and say .. sure... and work for what you want and what you know to be true.

Attached: 15c7d3d8d2448e004bf61bfe9fc47ce4cfe233971a1e8bcbee7bb8b791189767.jpg (600x300, 35K)

I'm not a hero, and no, you don't owe me anything, I joined the military because I wanted to make a living out of killing retards.
But you shouldn't have any right to vote either, you are just way too stupid.

autism

Living a life? Yes.
Having relationship with one, even moreso, roastie? Hell fucking naw.

>offtopic thread
>some fag links another offtopic thread
Where's the fucking mods and why aren't they doing their job cranking down on these retards?

lol what a roastie we should all laugh at her while posting pictures of our wives and children

Your gif is a real reminder that kindergarten never ends. It's all show-and-tell;pulling the hair on the girls and throwing rocks at them. Jocks are über-kindergarteners.

I know, right? It's like a woman complaining about not having food when there's a perfectly good chili dog in the dirt outside. Just eat the dirt food you fucking roastie am i right?

>Everyone believes you, especially me.
we're anonymous you pervert. What is the point of lying? Do you actually think that EVERYONE has the degenerate fetish as you?

>If I could be promised that I wouldn't go to Hell, I'd suck shemale cock all day, user.
hell doesn't exist. It's make pretend. Get sucking.

And ARE you Brazilian? Why does it always seem like it's Brazilians?

You will be used up like toilet paper, and I am ok with it. Remember me when Uncle Sam won't make good on his promises to you and your family. :)

Mercury likes to move around n shit

Why? Put down Heinlein satire that went over your head and realize that a militant society doesnt work in the West.

>they also convinced women they would be happier working 50-60 hours per week instead of staying home and raising a family

>Being free

vs

>Being at mercy of the whims of some manchild.

I hate roasties alright, but "staying home" and "raising a family" is the most retarded thing one can do. Especially nowadays and especially as a roastie.
It's just bad deal all around.

Are you in love with me or something?

>the point he's trying to make
You mean "lol ur a tranny"? That point?

t. drying up vag owner
You should have given those nice guys a chance. Oh well, at least you have your cats.

me or her?

I have no interest in having a family.

What doesnt work is the current system.

>I have no interest in having a family.

Good. Gooooood. Best news I've heard all day. Now go get drunk and then clean your rifle.

confirmed for Brazil. Why are Brazilians such weirdos for trannies?

you
it's just a pic bro

>You should have given those nice guys a chance.
can't tell if facetious or legit incel.

Take some responsibility for approaching someone you are interested in.

Any male over half her age would be buried under calls to get his shit together and initiate what he wants to happen. As it should be, that's good advice for anyone.

Hey, im the same as you. I just dont make any delusions about the future.

>What doesnt work is the current system.
A neo-fascist militant society that rewards service with citizenship like in Starship troopers. For that to work you need a neverending enemy. Similar to the Soviets in the cold war.

>you must be thoroughly re-educated by the military industrial complex to be a thoughtless NPC shill for jews before you can vote

She would never laugh if the guy who threw that at her was ugly. She would probably threaten him with legal action and completely banish him from her life for all eternity for not "respecting wahmen."

Don't fool yourself her actions aren't premeditated.

Attached: 1555707599525.png (517x396, 273K)

No, but I am fapping to a Brazilian shemale (Wailkiria, man she/he's hot). I wonder how women feel realizing that they are literally less feminine than genetic males?

>ugh nobody buys me drinks ugh just ugh

Attached: 1685.jpg (1400x637, 53K)

>disrespecting the sanctity of a funeral service and burial so you can normiepost on instagram for likes and "thoughts and prayers"

We have Russia and the Chinese.

As opposed to a true rebel like you? What acts of independant thought have you done?

We're both correct.

Women are just the worst. She has a million dollar pussy and still feels entitled to be approached by uberchads every night

Attached: 1541698634050.jpg (1200x923, 121K)

>becoming gay for dudes with tits to spite women

Who the fuck likes ugly people?
Yes, ugly people are not desired and they should kill themselves.

Don't worry, some jailbroken negro will pound your vag, then your face, then leave.

Yes? You said so yourself, its a million dollar worth pussy, of course she has standards.

>As opposed to a true rebel like you?
as opposed to everyone that isn't re-educated by the military industrial complex to be a thoughtless NPC shill for jews
>What acts of independant thought have you done?
Free will is a meme this means nothing.

Step-up, then, women! Be a woman, not a wahmin. You want handsome, intelligent, and conservative cock, then clean yourself up.

they are evidently too high. she will end up like theron

>Hey, im the same as you.

Hahahaaha not even close, now go back to playing Call of Duty.

You're right. in any realistic situation where an ugly man would be in proximity to do those things, the context would rightly call for potential legal action; she would never allow for an ugly man she was uncomfortable with or didn't know to be in her home, filming her, and throwing toilet paper rolls at her head in the first place.

>he's for real
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No one likes betas, betas will die alone. If you dont start being a man, what you have now is what you'll have in 30 years.

>t. zoomer idiot

She can buy her own fucking drinks then.

Got you good, I know.

Heroin is an infinitely better drug

I love how fat faggots always try and turn everything into "boo hoo for me I'm prejudiced against because I'm ugly."

Like she clearly knows and trusts the person bonking her with TP. If some malignant fucking stranger with an "ugly" personality like you were throwing shit at her, yeah she'd probably be fucking weirded out.

Attached: fatcels irl.png (1000x1000, 1.67M)

>what you have now is what you'll have in 30 years.

Oh shit! Not peace and quiet! Not that!! Also, us guys age like wine, while you age like hot milk.

So you agree with me. Civilians shoule sinply shut up and drop this democracy cancer that they've used to do nothing but ruin the west.

Of course not.

Don't be mad at roasties because you were born ugly, be mad at G*d.

>You want handsome, intelligent, and conservative
>jerks off to trannies
what did they mean by this?

Are these not the kind of women who are actually deserving to be approached by uberchads? I used to go to bars a lot when I was in my mid 20s and I can tell you from first hand observation that fat ugly girls are not picky whatsoever as long as you can actually communicate with them like a normal human being, so if you're not getting laid it's because you're the ugly, severely autistic entitled one.

So, no one in this thread?

Fact: while I spank to shemales I get eye-contact, unlike real women who are dating their phones. Really, women, just attach a dildo to your phone and marry it. Do it, you know it's what you want.

How is that even related? Why are you so obsessed with black men that you can't stop thinking about their dicks? You have severe mental illness.

>deserving
She deserves nothing
>so if you're not getting laid it's because you're the ugly, severely autistic entitled one
Can't make a post without sex related attacks, ey roastie?

winrar

but mommy says i am her handsome little man