Elliot, why are we going to Isla Vista?

>Elliot, why are we going to Isla Vista?

Attached: The Final Friendship.jpg (960x397, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCpGoqUcII0OcL4TY7j8LZQA
youtube.com/watch?v=Od-HKerUpjI
books.google.fi/books?id=p42iAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA8&lpg=PA8&dq=george rodger protestant&source=bl&ots=cQZk9zQZ0R&sig=ACfU3U0blrmkxHS4ad6ANQGYbve4U8jAPA&hl=fi&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwibjcibmYXiAhVwmIsKHWU8CzkQ6AEwDnoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=george rodger protestant&f=false
ukjewishfilm.org/people/peter-rodger/
youtube.com/watch?v=FRUCWjvaPQ0
hmsfilms.blogspot.com/2019/04/now-showing-isla-vista.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To run some motherfuckers over

He'd never say it that way though, too much of a bitch.

i think sonic would give him the confidence to say it

king incel
was there ever a bigger one?
>my life sucks and im undesirable, yet i deserve sex with beautiful white girls :)
>btw i just killed some nerds who never wronged me in any way, not even by my own convoluted standards

Add some grain and reduce contrast to the green background and it's kino.

Why does Elliot make newfags seethe so hard?

have sex, incel

Is Sonic an incel?

yes

He also expected to have a girlfriend while being isolated from the world and whining about it from his basement.

He demanded to have sex as if individuals and the world owed him something. Not realizing everyone is its own individuals and people can do whatever the fuck they want so you have to convince them to have sex with you by making it worth it for the other party.

He's the epitome of why people hate incels. They are all whiny faggots that put all the blame on SJWs/Niggers/Feminism/Women/Jews or whatever else they come up with instead of looking inside and realizing they are the victim of their own shortcoming and their passive behavior.

KILL ALL INCELS.

Attached: 1497609184270.jpg (1869x957, 271K)

No hes a notorious rapist

the normies fear the incel

Attached: 1522528202172.jpg (1024x559, 104K)

God I hate incels so fucking much. You don't even have good taste in film, the vitriol you spew against women clouds all judgement of cinema.

You offering?

i suspect he had a low IQ because he was obviously incapable of introspection. gotta disavow that call to violence though, that shit is for niggers. far from all incels wish harm on other people or blame them for their inceldom. they're just awkward nerds in basements who play too much vidya and watch too much capeshit

Why are you here?

ewww no

Nah that's called being a virgin. An incel nowadays means those whiny entitled people that blame the entire world except themselves for their own inability to get laid and completely obsess around sex as if it's the only thing that matters in this world.

i guess so, you just see everyone being called an incel over anything and it kind of loses its meaning. i wish people would realize that being a virgin used to be the norm until marriage. the sexual "revolution" really did a number on us. as if sterile, infertile, empty sex is the key to a happy life, when that literally ruins peoples ability to pair bond and ruins birth rates

You mean fat broads?

Where did you find this image?

imagine being the guy who made this image

what?

I imagine he's a pretty likable guy

Yes but tails is definitely not.

I said, "you mean fat broads?".

i cant breathe

>I'll be your Uber Driver today sir, please get in

Stop smoking

>completely obsess around sex as if it's the only thing that matters in this world.
stop having sex then if it's so unimportant :^)

>basement
retard was living and moving around in wealthy mansions attending special events and gatherings for the wealthy, and then his own flats with roomates he couldn't adjust with, prompting him to move out.

His parents and family pretty much provided him with everything he needed. But he never realized how privileged he was and thought that girls should flock to him because of his wealthy heritage.

He deserved better.

Attached: perfection.jpg (600x800, 90K)

Not really. He had shit Hapa genes

He got exactly what he deserved, a path which he chose.
Most people don't have as much control over how they die as he did in his final moments.

imagine being a guy who thinks being the guy who made that image is a bad thing

>22 in 3 months

Attached: 1553156328623.png (646x595, 481K)

it doesn't sound like you actually looked into his life. he wrote extensively about how much he missed his father (highly absent due to work) and hated how he had to live with his abusive step mother. he was basically treated like an object growing up, which would damage anyone. on top of all that, he probably had 'tism. never forget to look at the underlying motivations for people who do fucked up things, it's not like they wake up one day and decide to commit acts of terror. elliot was decades in the making.
the fact that he was obsessed with his material wealth and by contrast, his social/sexual failures probably all came from living that affluent lifestyle. you can't just shower someone with money and expect them to know what to do with their life, yet thats exactly what was done to him.

The guy is clearly slow. I notice so many ruffians are always quick to judge the mentally ill on the standards for everyone else. I'm not saying he should have been given special treatment but when a guy flips and kills a group of people it's clearly evident that this person isnt like "the rest of us" and should be studied from the perspective of being mentally ill rather than simply a privileged asian twit. [Spoiler]even HE knew not to challenge his dad[/spoiler].

Also the guy clearly wanted to be born in a monarchy

wait.. i dont have to imagine that

34 year old virgin here. It doesn't get easier.

Attached: 1404827406592.png (633x758, 23K)

Just have sex

this girls are easy

i wouldn't worry until you hit 40s. yes, i'm serious. men can wait a lot longer than women provided they improve their financial situation instead of vegetating in some dead end job. but this is coming from the standpoint of starting a family, not losing your virginity for the sake of it, which is pretty pointless. it's not going to change who you are or how you feel about yourself unless you have an actual connection with someone.

>it doesn't sound like you actually looked into his life
I did, and I'm not proud to admit it.
>he wrote extensively about how much he missed his father (highly absent due to work)
I am aware of that
>and hated how he had to live with his abusive step mother.
They were not close,nothing big. Then, he was kicked out around age 18 and then lived with his mom before getting his own places.
>on top of all that, he probably had 'tism.
Perhaps, but he was only ever diagnosed with anxiety which he was prescribed with xanax for.

Can you make money off your wizard powers?

So basically this is 4channel in the Year of Our Lord 2019?

Attached: 74253E42-2DF3-4EB7-A83B-3B2E9AB65EF3.png (769x755, 406K)

>Lost virginity at 11.
You're all losers haha.

Not him, but if you haven't had sex by the time you're 20 it's basically over and you can never learn.

Getting raped doesn’t count

your uncle doesn't count

Starting a family at 40? Are you mental? That's way too old. Assuming you get a woman who is 30+ which someone at 40+ should be aiming for.

>I did, and I'm not proud to admit it.
i dont get the stigma, looking into things is a positive trait. most people just believe what they hear and go with that, which is retarded.
>They were not close,nothing big.
the things he wrote and how he wrote them made me feel that he was a very sad kid who not only wasn't getting what he needed emotionally, he was abused by someone he didn't see as an authority figure (impossible past a certain age, case in point of why divorce shouldn't be legal outside of extreme cases). this has all the makings of someone who will grow up believing life is going to be shit and theres nothing you can do about it. boys without strong fathers also grow up to be more like girls, which is a really unstable thing in a man, since that's in direct conflict with how they are supposed to function (ie western society and how its crumbling)
anyway, divorce is a pet peeve of mine because it fucks the children up so much more than you can even quantify. i would bet money that this never would have happened if his father wasnt a self absorbed workaholic who chose bad hollywood productions over his children. while he was a piece of shit, to hate elliot is kinda missing the forest for the trees.

Killing the nerds is the worst bit for me. Why kill them so you could run your torture chamber, then not even run it?

>provided they improve their financial situation instead of vegetating in some dead end job
loneliness causes cognitive degeneracy and a load of other health problems.
>but this is coming from the standpoint of starting a family
with a 40 year old woman with 3 failed marriages and 2 kids? or with an air headed 20 year old who's not attracted to you and will cheat and divorce you eventually? also it's not cool being 40 and marrying a 20 year old, you don draper wannabe.
>unless you have an actual connection with someone.
how can someone who's been alone for 25 years still have a connection with humanity? Also I like that you advised him to grind the corporate ladder for 20 years to finally get some pussy, but still attempting to keep up the true love normie facade.
>it's not going to change who you are or how you feel about yourself
it literally does, otherwise people wouldn't be so thirsty for sex. But who am I to say, it only matters if a 30 year old slut hit the wall and the lack of dick is making her feel bad.
Also why don't you try answering this ?

Be cause women have done great things for cinema! They totally haven't ruined the entire fucking industry. Fuck off, incel. ,

Who the fuck actually hates Elliot Roger? Failing to detect sarcasm is a sign of autism

>i dont get the stigma, looking into things is a positive trait. most people just believe what they hear and go with that, which is retarded.
the stigma is not about looking up things itself

>while he was a piece of shit, to hate elliot is kinda missing the forest for the trees.
Elliot is the ugly end result of negative development. Just because he had a shitty childhood or mental state doesn't mean his actions should be excused or justified.

>stop putting pussy on a pedestal bro there's so much more to life like losing your v--card is cool and all but sex isn't all that great
>okay, how about you stop dating your girlfriend then?
>w-what? haha naah bro nah chill out bro you put pussy on a pedestal

>Who the fuck actually hates Elliot Roger?
Anyone with a brain

>>>Reddit

nice strawman there

They have a place for retards like you
>muh retarded hapa incel

Attached: noargument.jpg (800x500, 98K)

>dude never actually posted on 4chinz
>only posted on incel forums

>Yea Forums
>not an incel forum
8/10

What would've happened if Elliot woke up on the day of his killing spree and he magically looked like this?

Attached: 1556317932599.jpg (441x560, 50K)

>22 KHHV for 5 days already

Attached: 1547453239191.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

Nothing different. The poignant thing is that for all his narcissism and entitlement, he actually was a pretty good-looking kid. His personality was just extremely offputting and sterile, and he completely failed to realize it.

the better your finances, the more attractive you are to younger women. if you take care of yourself 40 isn't as old as most people think. if you're not taking care of yourself, why should anyone want you in the first place anyway? and sperm is different from eggs, like i said, men can wait a lot longer.
men mature slower, this is fine and has remained constant throughout history. 40 is acceptable but not ideal, you should be working towards this since at least a decade if not more.
>loneliness causes cognitive degeneracy and a load of other health problems.
and why should you be lonely? if you actually mean someone who doesn't socialize, then they're not putting the work in and shouldn't expect to ever find a partner. you have to be presentable (ie not a fat, unkempt slob) and place yourself in situations where you actually meet decent people, which will help you find someone
>with a 40 year old woman with 3 failed marriages and 2 kids? or with an air headed 20 year old who's not attracted to you and will cheat and divorce you eventually?
with a suitable woman. 40 is too old for women, not for men.
>also it's not cool being 40 and marrying a 20 year old, you don draper wannabe
says who, "people"? starting a family is not about moral posturing, it's about making new people. there's zero reason for a woman to spend years in the work force or "education" (women arent suited for it anyway) while her ovaries dry up. better that she finds a well off man early in her life and spends her best years raising some great people, public schools suuuuuuck. if she really wants to, she can work once the kids are old enough to take care of themselves

yeah but it's not an incel forum, it's THE incel forum
He'd still be retarded, so it wouldn't change anything.
That said there would be probably more fangirls like this one
youtube.com/channel/UCpGoqUcII0OcL4TY7j8LZQA

just fuck a whore

Seethe? The kid was a faggot loser who couldn't handle his emotions. Fuck him.

Reminder that there are people on Yea Forums who have had as much sex as Elliot.

Attached: 1533844201381.jpg (184x184, 9K)

>22 and 3 months
>Want to want to have sex
>But don't

Attached: jnnkjfdsljdfjsl.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

>how can someone who's been alone for 25 years still have a connection with humanity?
alone in what sense? all you need to start a family is a penis and a vagina, not a laundry list of fuck buddies. if he's a social outcast he should either face life alone or work at it.
>grind the corporate ladder for 20 years to finally get some pussy, but still attempting to keep up the true love normie facade
strawman, u have an ugly world view
>it literally does, otherwise people wouldn't be so thirsty for sex.
people have been propagandized into believing you're a loser if you don't have promiscuous sex, but that's a recent development. 100 years ago you would be the loser if you were promiscuous. there's zero reason why you can't flip that on its head, back to normal. elliot was obsessed with sex even though what he really wanted was a human connection. there's nothing as soulless as non-procreational sex and you can see that when you look at how "sex havers" act. it's a dark path that makes you an empty, damaged person with a statistical likelyhood of failure in life.
>stop having sex if its so unimportant
yes? abstinence was something people practiced for hundreds of years, to great effect. what of it? bathing yourself in drugs and sex isn't actually what its cracked up to be and every person that speaks honestly about it, regret it because its time they wasted and could have put into something that actually matters, like a family.

it's projection from elliotfags, they relate to their seething idol
>but muh shitty childhood

his eyes and mouth are all fucked up

Have sex

>Just because he had a shitty childhood or mental state doesn't mean his actions should be excused or justified
naturally, just as how one shouldn't start in the middle of the story about how he was a murderous incel. these people are cautionary tales.

the lack of sex isn't even the worst part of elliot, well it was the worst to him...

Normalfags:
>Stop putting pussy on a pedestal, sex isn’t important.
Also normalfags:
>INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX INCEL HAVE SEX

hair too

>naturally, just as how one shouldn't start in the middle of the story about how he was a murderous incel. these people are cautionary tales.
That's not the middle of the story, that's the ultimate conclusion which the story leads up to. The ending which sticks in people's heads.
You can still call him a murderous incel which he was and still use him as a cautionary tale.

>Elliot frequently wrote that his only reason for living was to see Game of Thrones because of how great of an adaptation it was
Fucking lol, man; if only he was still here.

well, hes mixed race. that comes with the territory... attractive mixed race people are the exception, not the norm

he said he related to some characters....joffrey?

Attached: 1557076261047.jpg (689x875, 610K)

it is the middle of the story, because no effort is made to explain why it happened and what he did is just dropped on the plate like an abortion. the biggest takeaways to me is fathers need to start being fathers again and divorce should become very difficult to get. that way people will think twice before getting married and having shitty relationships and everyone will benefit. hollywood should also be burned to the ground for promoting all the degeneracy that infests our culture.

>alone in what sense?
>and why should you be lonely? if you actually mean someone who doesn't socialize
romantic loneliness. Why date and start a family if friends and extended family could replace it?
>you have to be presentable (ie not a fat, unkempt slob
why keep acting like all virgins are absolute troglodytes? Elliot was clean, thin and went to college and parties. You just can't imagine someone normal being a virgin.
>all that other shit
that's not the current situation, you're living in an ideal fantasy land in your head. I thought you were a virgin hating normie but actually you're a trad larper coping. You won't find a wife, you won't have kids, you won't finally be happy at 40.
>people have been propagandized into believing you're a loser if you don't have promiscuous sex, but that's a recent development. 100 years ago you would be the loser if you were promiscuous
hundred years ago your uncle would take you to a whorehouse at 15 to lose your virginity. People frequented whores and cheated just as much as they do today.
>there's zero reason why you can't flip that on its head, back to normal
apart from being a social leper driven to shoot up a sorority house.
>there's nothing as soulless as non-procreational sex and you can see that when you look at how "sex havers" act
"sex havers", normal people? Who date and have sex while using contraceptives? do you think contraception is a sin too you larping faggot?
>. it's a dark path that makes you an empty, damaged person with a statistical likelyhood of failure in life.
The "unwashed fat basement dweller" is the virgin stereotype and not the "sex haver" stereotype. Not having sex is being a social failure.
>abstinence was something people practiced for hundreds of years
like I said, they didn't. Priests and monks were the only ones to practice abstinence. You're living in a fantasy world romanticizing the past

>Elliot was clean, thin and went to college and parties
kek he went to a few family parties for the rich, aside from that he attended a college party for people his age by 'stalking randos on fb' as per his own admission and then got beaten up at the party when he tried to push women off the top floor.

>He also expected to have a girlfriend while being isolated from the world and whining about it from his basement

someone didnt read his manifesto.

seething trannyncel

>you have to place yourself in situations where you actually meet decent people
>he did
>b-but he was autistic haha gotcha

Imagine thinking this is a good argument.

This. He literally went out all the time.
Normalniggers don’t know this because they’ve never read his manifesto and just hate on him because he’s one of them “misogynistic incels” who are literally hitler to normalniggers.

To discuss film, not entry level politics

>>you have to place yourself in situations where you actually meet decent people
Don't remember saying this or know who you are quoting but okay..
>some rando college party
>decent people

I live in IV because my wife goes to grad school here
honestly it's nothing special, all the sluts i see walking around to frat parties look super average, most people are either mexiclets or asians anyway and ive never seen anything wild or crazy happen

i cant imagine if he had gone to an actual party school

>too much of a bitch.
NO, TOO MUCH OF A BRAINER. But that is what you DUMB FUCKS never get. Because you're too fucking DUMB. Simple as that.

Literally non of this is true lmao
Go back.

>he actually was a pretty good-looking kid

Attached: 1432591606044.gif (300x172, 649K)

>Why date and start a family if friends and extended family could replace it?
because that's what biological creatures do, we multiply and nothing can replace having your own children. it's what we were made to do and only a propagandized goof would accept anything less. the decline of the civilized world is due to good people choosing individualism and hedonism over reproducing, it's just retarded. fun fact, "dating" was invented by faggots and it took place in choice locations because they couldn't be sodomites in public. not exactly conducive to starting a healthy relationship
>why keep acting like all virgins are absolute troglodytes
this belies the actual point, which is you need to work on yourself or you shouldn't expect anyone to want you
>you're living in an ideal fantasy land in your head
people lived that way for hundreds of years and many still do. you're propagandized.
>hundred years ago your uncle would take you to a whorehouse at 15 to lose your virginity
speaking of fantasy land...
>People frequented whores and cheated just as much as they do today
there's trash in every generation. it doesn't mean everyones a degenerate pretending to be virtuous.
>apart from being a social leper driven to shoot up a sorority house.
you're making my point for me, children need actual parenting, not cars and fancy things

>"sex havers", normal people? Who date and have sex while using contraceptives? do you think contraception is a sin too you larping faggot?
having promiscuous sex is not normal, it's a consciously synthesized way to drive down birth rates and destroy countries. there's a reason billions go into creating movies where its normalized, but that doesn't make it normal. and yeah, contraceptives are bad, girls peeing birth control pills into the water supplies for one. hpv vaccine when all you have to do is not be a slut. individualism and hedonism over having children. all kinds of bad choices are being facilitated.
>Not having sex is being a social failure
your thinking is limited to the last 60 or so years. you don't know this, because you dont know how people used to live before widespread propaganda. it used to be illegal to have nudity in american films - it was called the decency act. what we live today is not normal, merely normalized. theres a huge difference...
>Priests and monks were the only ones to practice abstinence
a monstrous lie. being a virgin until marriage was normal.
you're living in a inorganic culture pushed onto you by satanic degenerates. you are cattle and you're proud of it.

Imagine being that based.

elliotfags have shittaste, who knew
he once got angry someone rated him a 4/10 in some forum, went to their profile and started berating their looks
KEK

>male hapas

Attached: 1533119003608.jpg (640x642, 72K)

ewww asian eyelids, like an ass filled to the brim with shit, straining against the pressure..

He was 9.8/10.

Yeah, he also created female accounts to prize himself. Also got angry when being told he looked like a Mexican.

youtube.com/watch?v=Od-HKerUpjI

That is how Elliot would've looked in telly on VHS video tape back in the 90's.

To Ramsay

he is under 5 at worst, 5 at best

i want to force my tongue into her mouth and just wiggle it around in there until it gives out

i want to force my tongue into a qt's mouth
;-;

he was short and had a tiny dick (based azn genes) and his jew side (yeah, he was half jewish literally) gave him the mental illness and narcissism. he was also rather ugly even for a hapa. women aren't going to be into a short guy no matter what so he had the small man syndrome pre-programmed in his brain. i dont know if he was actually aware of that last bit, because it explains most of his issues with women. they probably saw him as a little brother lmao

Elliot could have been a total asian fuccboi, but he just wasn't born with the mojo to deal with women.
He had the clothing, the car, the strut. He just didn't have the game.

>he was short and had a tiny dick

Attached: UBw4PcN.png (689x184, 19K)

fucking lmao, he was literally oblivious to how he came across. he might as well have spelled it out:
>my dick is 4 inches

>mfw had sex and multiple girlfriends but still turned out bitter and alone

Attached: 1556940197751.jpg (991x591, 38K)

Its because Elliot had delusions of grandeur and basically gives ever incel a bad rep. This guy blew thousands of dollars trying to win the lottery, he was insane.

this cannot be! sex havers are winners and le sex solves all problems...
>lottery
lmao, i forgot about this one. more low IQ proof. he wasn't even poor ffs

>yeah, he was half jewish literally
What do you mean by that? Where is the source of this information. Here it says his grandfather's ancestors were all protestants.

books.google.fi/books?id=p42iAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA8&lpg=PA8&dq=george rodger protestant&source=bl&ots=cQZk9zQZ0R&sig=ACfU3U0blrmkxHS4ad6ANQGYbve4U8jAPA&hl=fi&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwibjcibmYXiAhVwmIsKHWU8CzkQ6AEwDnoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=george rodger protestant&f=false

Thats because hes a bored whiny normalfag whos probably on the rebound. When normies aren't having sex and aren't in relationships they cry and talk about how miserable they are. They're like women really.

he meant half anglo,

ukjewishfilm.org/people/peter-rodger/
>curly hair
>works in jewllywood
>The grandfather of the man suspected in the mass killing in Santa Barbara, California, was a famed British photojournalist who took iconic photos of Jewish survivors and mass graves at liberated concentration camps in the final weeks of World War II
>protestants
judaism is the religion, jewish is the race. you can be a protestant jew. you can divorce someone from religion, but you will never take away their inherent racial characteristics.

>her

I honestly didn’t think he had it in him to go through with his plan, much less shoot himself in the head

not him, but i'd still do that even if it were a dude

the zucc soon will be making another rodger type fella

Attached: 55bbb29b371d2232008bbaed-750-563.jpg (750x563, 103K)

that's tails

the xanax prescribed to him is what helped probably...

Better go buy yourself that bmw soon

I can imagine that actually

Edgy

Attached: 926797AA-9B2E-4865-B269-BD1DB8CE9E5E.jpg (634x448, 45K)

Don’t bother replying to npcs bro, just watch it burn and sit back and eat pizza drink pop and watch porn, it’s not worth it

it always tickles me seeing jews that fall for their own race mixing propaganda

why waste your life on a diabetic spiral? you can know the truth and let the chips fall where they may while having a family. society might be crumbling but you don't have to go down with it.

only mothers pass on the judaism

Is it possible to be Swiss Calvinist/Scottish Presbyterian+Jewish?

Attached: GrgRdgrAnctrs.jpg (535x184, 52K)

on paper, sure. it used to be the other way around because jewish men couldnt stop fucking gentile women, unsurprising if you look at how jewish women look.. sarah silverman, fucking ugh. even harvey weinstein knows better, he fucks only the highest quality white women.
there are jews in many countries, so i would imagine so.

>there are jews in many countries, so i would imagine so.
So you're actually saying that the RACE of Elliot's ancestors was Jewish. Maybe that explains his great looks then. A lot of Jewish men are pretty handsome.

I read his manifesto alright and he was isolated as fuck. As a teen he'd only hang out at the lan house nearby and play WoW. He had one friend from childhood, that was also an incel, but around college they drifted apart because of Elliot's anger. In college he would at most go out for "walks" and "drives" or pretend he was an intellectual at Barnes and Nobles. He eventually stopped going to classes, probably never spoke to anyone in them. It's very clear his idea of "putting himself out there" was to just autistically stand in public and wait for a girl to confess to him. That's not how the dating market works. His chink dorm mates would invite him to dine out but he would refuse it because they were so ugly but still managed to fuck piggies in the dorm, making him seethe in envy. He spent most of his later time screaming in anger of his own existance in his pillow and fantasizing about "revenge". The only two social interactions in college that he describes in the manifesto were sperging out at a couple in a park and sperging out at a group in a party he crashed. He was a troubled child, abandoned and isolated.

>So you're actually saying that the RACE of Elliot's ancestors was Jewish
Yes, on his fathers side. and elliot was average, slightly above with angle shots. handsome jews exist, but due to the high degree of inbreeding, most are pretty dog. and i would bet you those handsome jews are actually mixed with europeans.

>He was a troubled child, abandoned and isolated
No one ever touches on this when its basically the driving force behind his misery. And to be honest its hard to when he was such a delusional idiot, not self-aware.

>the party
iirc he actually tried to push someone off a balcony there, and got the beating of his life for it.
i point this out every time he gets brought up. people love starting in the middle of the story - he was "just an incel freak". WRONG. he came from somewhere and the way he grew up must be avoided.

>Maybe that explains his great looks then

Attached: ebony.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

He's a satanic transhumanist. I see 0% chances he won't at least try to genetically engineer his children.

reminder that the cult of the "incel" started because of this person.

This messaging is being boosted and encouraged and motivated and reinforced by bad actor agencies that are working to agitate and radicalize internet-addicted "rootless white males" into becoming malignant, reactionary unfuckable faggots that are motivated to take action against their country and society.

This is the same thing that is done in the middle east to groom suicide bombers.

Attached: gamergate incel sjw cuck euromaidan.png (1908x1302, 202K)

post rare elliots

Attached: 1465415245447.jpg (1000x684, 274K)

im fine with it, fuck usa

he might actually be an alien judging from how he acted during the hearing. either that or a supreme sperg trying to emulate normal people.
is transhumanism essentially satanic though? i always thought it was more utilitarian/pragmatic. like giving a functional limb to an amputee or compensating for age/disease. going full cyborg is pretty over the top of course.

>His chink dorm mates would invite him to dine out but he would refuse it because they were so ugly but still managed to fuck piggies in the dorm
His chink roommates never dated anyone. Their friend, the one he stabbed for 94 times, may have had a girlfriend. They never asked him out either, they just played their video games. They also cooked a lot as a result of which Elliot hid their pots and pans, as a result of which they stole his candles, as a result of which Elliot rose citizen's arrest and after that they gave him murderous looks 'till the day they died. It was a guy named Spencer who had girls in their apartment, and Elliot hated him for it.

Doesn't help that he was literally autistic and his stacy arab stepmom told him "my 8 year old son is more of a man than you'll ever be HAHA". That plus hearing his younger sister have sex. Lot's of points in the manifesto where you can see him break further and further.

Still a very fucked up child, clearest example being how he ended up hating his mom (only one who actually give him affection), because she once dated George Lucas but didn't get any money out of him. If that had happened he could've been much richer, and that would've definitely solved all his problems (which is why he often drove hundreds of miles to play in the lottery on his later days).

I was under the impression Spencer was one of his earlier roomates, not the unfortunate ones that got stabbed. Not a chink huh, just a regular uggo?

Attached: elliot3.jpg (480x360, 43K)

LMAO

I watched mumkey's doc on him. Apparently his step-mom was pretty good to him. And only lashed out like that after he was a massive cunt for years and she was afraid he would influence her biological son.

i can´t get how her mom could date all these rich guys, she´s ugly as shit

I’m a girl and I think Elliot was very attractive

kino

Sex isn’t a meritocracy

Having a good sense of humour is perfectly fine

you might be really young or just have shit taste

That's exactly what makes him so pathetic. The guy wasn't bad looking, and he was fucking loaded. It's just that he had such glaring personality faults that even strangers online picked up on them.

Attached: 1909158911e67ed1efd767639b94b0d3a8c7685150f1e7534711f4b08ee12329.png (711x529, 106K)

That's fucking bullshit. I didn't have sex till I was 37 and it I since then i've had a healthy sex life. This may sound weird as fuck but go seek out sexual teachers because they actually help.

I mean the fucker was so bitter that he went around spilling drinks on happy couples. Who would want to be around someone like that?

Attached: 59a9c449c7b7cc369db748434a0a85e64cf9dc10328c5361cecfd20816ba07eb.png (1528x1831, 443K)

have sex incel

guy
in
real
life
fuck off tranny

no

damn elliot was an og

i remember being based on forums

Haha holy shit, what a faggot

Spencer was one of the earlier roommates, who he lived with him in another apartment complex. He actually sent a complaint letter of Elliot to Capri Apartments, but they did not react to it.

Attached: 1495557720688.jpg (720x960, 91K)

Attached: ellioteternalgod.png (1092x394, 330K)

have sex

Because hes glorified while in reality he was a faggot that screwed up the one thing people praise him for

The guy wasted hundreds of dollars in lottery thinking it will get him a wife
he's a fucking retard

who was your comrade in virginity?

Attached: elliothisjymmiesneverrustled.png (1536x638, 365K)

he could have been a successful twitch streamer with that mindset

Why would he use his real name on an incel forum? This was the true sign of being mentally unhinged.

Anyone who actually read his manifesto
he's a fucking idiot
>wanted to kill his little brother because he was jealous that he had friends

im pretty sure its just proof he was retarded. he made death threat videos under his full legal name too.

Attached: elliotloveyouforevah.png (1326x566, 399K)

I don't understand, he looks decent enough, didn't he get laid cause he had shit personality?

he was just plainly retarded

this could literally be a comedy skit. LMFAO
literally a fucking galaxybrain incel

People like the idea of Elliot Rodger
But the actual real Eliot was an embarrassing and pathetic idiot

Attached: 1553266443176.jpg (706x960, 51K)

>he looks decent enough

he looks deformed, an abomination of nature

Attached: no.jpg (102x124, 3K)

All he did was sit around in random places doing nothing while waiting for a girl to approach him and tell him to be her bf
He concluded that women rejected him for that

really?

this is why /pol/'s mission is so important. The next time some loony incel decides to shoot up a building it's got to be full of jews, not white people. Elliot had so much potential.

bruhh look at this duuuuuuudeee

Attached: youtuberodger.jpg (620x350, 140K)

>white supremacist
>isn't even white himself

Attached: supremacist gentleman.png (885x282, 74K)

>28 khv in 11 days

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 47K)

literally "whiter than you muhhamad"

>The injustice!

I fucking love this shit

nice digits, but are you retarded? why would you ever want harm to come to jews? you do realize they still complain about egypt, 2000 years later? if you harm a jew, you give him everything he's ever wanted: a chance to play the victim. and they do it oh so well. don't hurt people, but most of all, do not hurt jews. learn from history.

nice digits

He used it so that people would find his postings post mortem. He wanted to become NOTORIOUS.

Attached: 1495556623837.jpg (720x960, 92K)

>if you kill your enemy they win
begone kike

what a little faggot

That isn't an incel forum you fucking newfag.

he was also a dicklet

Attached: 1511223268155.jpg (640x362, 21K)

try to think about it. what happened after world war 2? why did it happen?
the sick thing is they're willing to sacrifice and propagandize their own people just to keep the scheme going. israel would never have happened had hitler not chosen to expel them from germany. i mean technically it could have, but it was all served up to them on a silver platter as a result. they couldn't have done it themselves.

hop up Incel, we have a society to destabilize

Attached: r9k - spot_1467774109367.jpg (2048x1315, 455K)

dudes were trying to draw a dick on his face to break the ice so they could become good buds, go out smoking joints and slamming piggies together, and this is how he responds, shame

>Implying he is in hell and not in heaven

jesus the foreshadowing

>that uptick for incel searching at the exact same time it became Yea Forums’s favourite insult
Almost like Yea Forums is normalnigger territory.

Incels claim to hate women, yet sex pretty much dominates their minds, don’t extension women control them. Strange, isn’t it?

Everyone hopped in already

Attached: 1545805934056.jpg (836x543, 111K)

>imma shoot and kill random civilians that did nothing while ignoring the politicians,company owners and bankers that actually responsible for ruining everything

Attached: 1500508815301.jpg (509x387, 44K)

Did Spencer die?

that bmw got rekt

Attached: 85170-full.jpg (1024x683, 225K)

No its not strange really when women at large aren't very good people, but you still want to get your rocks off in them. I guess by your logic Chad is controlled by women, since hes the most misogynist of all.

Post good Elliot related movie art.
youtube.com/watch?v=FRUCWjvaPQ0

some user posted pics from the impound lot it got taken to afterwards, it's still there rekt to hell and back

"On the second day, they started inviting their equally rowdy friends into my apartment, and we exchanged more small talk. To my indignant surprise, they asked me the question I always dreaded answering: "Are you a virgin?" I admitted that I was a virgin. I always admitted the truth about this. It was my life struggle, and I couldn't lie about such a thing. They then had the audacity to tell me that they lost their virginity long ago, bragging about all the girls they had slept with. I particularly hated Angel because of his ugly pig-face. How could such an ugly animal have had sexual experiences with girls, and yet I haven’t? What was wrong with this world? I got so angry that I went to my room and punched the wall. They heard me and started laughing. It was almost a repeat of what I experienced with that black boy named Chance in the old apartment, except this time it was worse because these were my housemates for the year! On the day after, I almost got into a physical fight with Angel. The ugly pig kept acting as if girls thought he was more attractive than me. Hah! I am a beautiful, magnificent gentleman and he is a lowclass, pig-faced thug. I had enough of his cocksure attitude, and I started to call him exactly what he was. I tried to insult him as much as I could, telling him how superior I am to him, and saying that he was lowclass. He tried to attack me, but Ryan, being the more mellow of the two, held him back. A pity, I was itching for a chance to hurt that obnoxious little animal." MTW, p.90

You do realise Jews were never even slaves in Egypt and the entire Moses story is fiction, right? They've been complaining about a made-up atrocity for thousands of years.

Muhammad pls go

dude, you're so close to getting it. why help them with these fake narratives? its my entire point. they get stronger every time you enable their lies. just don't do it.

all he had to do was say "shieet you guys slamming pussy ont the reg? help a brother out", shame

It doesn't get touched upon because in the end while there is a causality it doesn't really matter. There are millions of people who are "troubled kids, abandoned and isolated". 99% of them don't go crazy enough to start shooting up schools or running people over etc. Being mentally ill is why Elliot was capable of committing murder but it was his attitude toward race and women that gave him the targets.

okay so what do you propose? just let them continue as the ruling class for the next thousands of years until the second coming when god punishes them? Lol you don't offer any solution, you're a critical theorist kike, it's so obvious.

Yes because average looking high inhib socially anxious males can definitely find a conservative girl that still believes in bedding a husband these days.

Your United States is doomed

he sounds like a fictional villain in an anime

life is stranger than fiction

Whatever I lost mine when I was 4

>This messaging is being boosted and encouraged and motivated and reinforced by bad actor agencies that are working to agitate and radicalize internet-addicted "rootless white males" into becoming malignant, reactionary unfuckable faggots that are motivated to take action against their country and society.
This is fantastic

his poor family

it's not just about preventing murder, it's about attempting to save people from living shitty lives. for every elliot theres a thousand people who just suffer in silence as a result of shitty parenting. most people have no idea they've lived through a shitty, neglectful childhood and still make excuses for their parents. stefan molyneux has talked about this at length. you can't turn back time but you can help people realize there is a problem and then they can start trying to deal with them, and do things differently with their children in kind.
i get where you're coming from and you may not realize it, but you're making excuses for your own misery. start with the basics, no alcohol, no porn (same addictive behavior as drugs in the brain, except it also pacifies you, makes you content to not be with real women - it has literally been used as a tool of war, historically) no weed, get in shape, start lifting weights. you don't have to be a rockstar, you just need to get your shit together and not quit.

Idk man, so cal guys can be very catty and petty, like women. I mean they basically rubbed in Eliot's face how he lost his at a young age and how many girls he got.

w-what happens if I press the button

Tell me more about how to be myself boomer

>who was your comrade in virginity?
Yea Forums

Attached: 1507540446257.jpg (590x350, 19K)

Cope dude Jesus Christ. You think guys slamming pussy on the regular have to abstain from any of the shit you said?

I agree, another reason I registered democrat and will be voting that straight ticket next election cycle

you need to calm down, i only came to this realization in the last few weeks so i haven't put a ton of thought into it. so far all i have is call out their behavior, amount of countries kicked out of (rhetorically impossible to subvert this one, no group of people have been so reviled, EVER) all while stressing no group of people is above criticism, and also stress non-violence. they can't help themselves, YOU CAN. they arent even aware when do they it because it's natural to them.

>made-up atrocity
They are experts at that

He used to like Nazi Anime. And Avatar: The Last Airbender . And Pokémon.

You are all stupid newfags.

I was around when Elliot went on his rampage and we cheered him on not due to some mutual rage but because we're all misanthropes that rejoice when someone lashes out against society, no matter how pointlessly destructive they are. This is a website for edgy teens. Remember "can't corner the Dorner"?

Incel only started being used due to an incel-only forum using it and the meme spread like wildfire. Now people use it as an insult when it used to have no connotation at all. Like retard or gay.

The only way you'll stop shaming and being shamed by other members of this weaboo imageboard is to not reply to these crap threads. Nobody here is interested in solving your problems, they just want to bully you for attention. Have sex or don't, but don't base your self-worth and life choices on the douchebags here.

with drugs no, but they should because drugs are fucking awful for your body. and yeah, they probably do work out. stop making excuses, that's not something men do. if the goal is to get laid then it'll make you come across as desperate. make self improvement the goal instead. at the end of the day you're no more a victim than you make yourself, you think we live in some magical time where for the first time in history, the average dudes have to work to get what they want?

Those guys were douchebags and Elliot was a retarded sperg. It's like showing a steak in front of a dog, way too tempting for them to not just harass the shit out of him.

>lol incels aren't a threat to anyone, they're a bunch of unmotivated losers
>HELP ME PLEASE, SAVE ME FROM THE INCEL MENACE
Make up your minds, normies.

Wrong game.

Attached: looking_for_sailors.jpg (1191x740, 390K)

When you come up with the real final solution let me know okay honey? until then I'm going to follow the path that almost worked.

Attached: auschwitz-four-million-plaque-500x534.jpg (500x534, 94K)

iirc chris dorner was actually fighting a corrupt system whereas elliot was just a mentally ill sperg with shit parents.

>because we're all misanthropes that rejoice when someone lashes out against society
Not true, incel. “We” cheer because it’s funny, nothing more, nothing less.

Holy motherfucking based. Trips too.

Attached: 1543701975578.jpg (414x550, 91K)

they are trying to move on to china, expect all jews to do the same

He has gay blowjob lips

Did he kill nerds? I thought he shot a bunch of chads and staceys at a frat party or something

the solution is to not fall into the same historical traps time and time again. if it hasn't worked by now, it never will. to think otherwise is basically the same thing as saying "real communism has never been tried, so lets keep trying". i hope one day you will agree.

>The only way you'll stop shaming and being shamed by other members of this weaboo imageboard is to not reply to these crap threads.
But I want to discuss about Elliot!

Attached: 1495555622514.jpg (720x960, 121K)

Why do people get mad at murderers? How in the fuck are you not desensitized at this point? Do you live in a small village with no access to mass media?

Attached: 1535530530677.png (480x800, 309K)

we're making fun of him baka

offer one fucking solution then you dumb kike. your argument is pointless. You're basically telling me to stop thinking and stop having convictions because they weren't 100% successful in the past.

>I was around when Elliot went on his rampage
you've been alive for 5 years? wow.

Based just-world fallacy retard.
>i-improve
>s-stop being a victim
>you think we live in some magical time where for the first time in history, the average dudes have to work to get what they want?
They have to work way the fuck harder for less. Then get burned out/disillusioned.

desensitizing people is literally a psyop, and you have fallen for it. i dont blame you, just be aware of it. you would care if it happened to someone you know.

It is obviously inevitable if you read the news.

>sex isn't a big deal stop obsessing over it, this is y ur incel
have sex btw

>you would care if it happened to someone you know.
Yeah no shit. But it didn't. And there are almost 8 billion people on the earth with thousands of people dying every day etc. The only reason anyone even pretends to care about some terrorist attack is because the media makes a big deal out of it.

what's with all the incels in the thread trying to make shitty strawman arguments or quoting stuff that isn't even in the thread

you don't have to care about the victims personally retard, people can still talk about it

i kinda did, i said call them out and help other people notice the patterns. the only thing i said you shouldn't do is call for violence. its like when most people find out, they get really angry and then after a while they realize the initial reaction gets you nowhere. we have to be smarter than that. i dont get why this makes you think i am jewish lmao. anyway, there are honest and woke jews that say the exact same things i am saying and they're sick of being smeared by their elites in this way. they know what this all adds up to if left unchecked

>there are honest and woke jews that say the exact same things i am saying
gee I wonder who could be behind all of your posts

Attached: Untitled.png (800x591, 81K)

No. Only 6 died, 3 being his Chinese roommates and other 3 being people on campus. Spencer lived and I think, not sure, he did a interview.

"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth."

Did not realize he had a hot sister.

i never said the world is fair. my point is its silly to make excuses and ruminate when there are things you aren't doing but could be doing to improve your life. it's dead simple.
whats inevitable? it sounds like you're too plugged into the horrors that are going on - thats part of the psyop, making it so people stop caring because it's all too fucked up to live with. i suggest you stop keeping up with "news" for a while, you'll feel better.

Like this?

Attached: 1557076269043b.jpg (960x397, 143K)

Grayscale looks nice too.

Attached: 1557076269043d.jpg (960x397, 117K)

>paying attention to whats happening in the world is a psyop
>just ignore everything bro

can you actually point out what i'm saying that is "subversive"? you cant unless you assume violence is the only correct answer, which is autistic because history proves it only digs us deeper. and yeah those kinds of jews exist (i'm not one of them). i recommend you check out owen benjamin, he does tons of comedy criticising jews and he keeps getting feedback from jews saying thank you for telling the truth etc.

Lmao loser couldn’t even get into a sorority house like he planned to. King beta.

you are over simplifying. and yes, the 24 hours news cycle, putting terrorism and chaos on blast is a psyop to desensitize people to awful things. it's like stockholm syndrome, abuse someone until they give in.
don't ignore everything, just stop staying current on "world events" for a while. odds are you're being lied to about them anyway.

>implying sex is all you do with your gf
How pathetic you don’t even fantasize about sharing your hobbies, going on dates, going to concerts. Literally all you think about it sex.

He killed his roommates as well.

This looks so comfy

>Everything worked out fine for me, why can’t you all just do the same, it’s so simple

Attached: D092A759-0E25-4581-B453-64951CE8D1E0.jpg (750x930, 264K)

i'm just here sharing some hope. you don't have to self sabotage.

You'd love to think its self-sabotage wouldn't you?

a large part of it is, yes. it works that way because crappy parenting makes you not realize what you're doing wrong, therefor it "must" be the world being unfair. you are making excuses as we speak.

he literally lived in isla vista, where else would he be going

his name is Charles but he managed to lose his v-card in his early 20's

thanks pal don't need to worry bout me anymore, I'm happy you're living your life now

Stop being such a lame child.

>He's the epitome of why people hate incels. They are all whiny faggots that put all the blame on SJWs/Niggers/Feminism/Women/Jews or whatever else

>KILL ALL INCELS

pot/kettle black

Post it. I know you have it in a folder somewhere. Post it.

cast the supreme gentleman for his inevitable biopic

Attached: chalamet.jpg (670x1000, 84K)

Threads like this exist to demoralize societies.

>This. He literally went out all the time.
lmao he went out and literally just sat down at a bookstore or just stood at a party expecting women to come up wanting to fuck or date him.

he looks completely average though, like he's not chad but he's also not ugly. i could definitely see someone finding him attractive

ezra miller is rodger and timothee plays his best friend

Wow, you actually admit something out of young males control affects them, congrats you just disproved your own point

Attached: A67DF90A-6275-43D4-B1FF-1B1F03BD3904.png (750x1334, 1.16M)

>i could definitely see someone finding him attractive

a goblin would´ve find him attractive, that´s for sure

He was a manlet. You would have lost all attraction when standing next to him.

That guy would be perfect as Dylann Roof

no, lol. you're still making excuses. i said its mostly in your grasp, meaning *some* of it isn't, as with many things in life. that doesn't give you permission to "do nothing" - thats a choice you make yourself.

Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps dude. Walk right up to her, give her a firm handshake, and the jobs yours dude. Trust me t. boomer who worked in a hardware store in the 70s and made enough to support a family of five.

lol i am probably younger than you.
>doing nothing
vs
>doing something
you're just desperate for any excuse to not try hard at anything that matters in life. you are lying to yourself and it's pathetic to witness.. no wonder you can't get a gf, you probably cant even get up on time.

based

Attached: elliot rodgers biopic.jpg (450x478, 74K)

checked

Ezra is too good looking to be Elliot

it´s a hollywood adaptation, what do you expect? they always cast someone handsome in a movie specially if it´s based on a true story

True, but they could use ugly-ifying makeup or summat

Attached: D5ykbq4UEAEWJmt.jpg orig.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

>23 in 3

They cast Zac Efron as Ted Bundy

Ezra is too much of a Chad, needs to be a baby dick twink.

>lol i am probably younger than you
That explains it. Some fucking retarded kid who doesn't know what they're talking about, projects their life onto others, and regurgitates the same gay """motivation""" I have to see pretty much daily on this shit site. By the way yes I get up on time, because I have a fucking job you pissant.

>Le just be the best you you can be bro meme
>There's totally nothing fucked up going on with the proliferation of social media and the moral refuse of the modern world into the dating scene, not one bit
ER was stupid and homicidal but there's no reason to keep telling these boomer-tier lies

Neurotic zoomers running off the cliff is funny to me, you’ve already lost the game of life.

>Ezra is too much of a Chad

not really, he´s a weirdo, that´s why he´s perfect for the role

Attached: gettyimages-10591925601.jpg (2001x1342, 525K)

I wish I had that kind of drawing talent coupled with a sense of humor, it seems like it'd be nice

No, it exists to radicalize. First you radicalize the minority, then you use them to demoralize the majority. Eventually normalfags will get tired of getting killed by incel mass shooters

27 in 9 days

Attached: 1533591175168.gif (150x140, 41K)

He means Chadface

Attached: 006bo4lcly1fz58y5glrmj33fw2gib2c.jpg (2000x1508, 874K)

You've still got a chance with 18 year olds, you're young enough for it to not be weird but old enough to theoretically have money and means to impress
It's not too late, don't give up

There has actually been Elliot biopic out already.

hmsfilms.blogspot.com/2019/04/now-showing-isla-vista.html

GOD DAMN IT WHY IS HE SO HANDSOME

Attached: 72F5949D-6DB7-4371-A973-60E74F6C5262.jpg (970x545, 64K)

Ezra is gorgeous, and hes 5'11", taller than Elliot and can fraud and he says six foot.