Please NEET overlords...please clean after yourselves, you have all the time in world, please I cant take this anymore

Please NEET overlords...please clean after yourselves, you have all the time in world, please I cant take this anymore

Attached: 1557060509388.jpg (750x992, 657K)

>I CANT TAKE DOING MY JOB ANYMORE
lol get a new job

inb4 a bunch of non whites justify this behavior

I'll clean up m mess, just give me half your paycheck since I'm doing your job for you

It's not even that bad. It's their job. Imagine all the worse jobs than that and you will realise they don't deserve any sympathy

i've been in empty screening once and really wanted to take a piss mid movie so i just pissed in a bottle and left it there

>please do my job for me

Zoomers were a mistake

We both know it's niggers

That's barely anything

Imagine paying millions of dollars for a box of popcorn and then spilling it on the ground on purpose.
What a disgusting display of opulence the west has become.

Pick up the things by hand and vaccuum of the popcorn?

Doesn't even look that crazy its not like someone shit on the seats.

Do you fatlords leave your trash at your McDonald's table after eating or do you walk it to the trash can before going back for seconds?

Its actually not their job to pick up rubbish people leave behind. Customers are asked to take their shit with them when they leave, and generally act like adults instead of children.

Why don't they just make a room that turns upside down so all the crumble and popor corn can be cleaned instantly

Americans*

Wagie works and wagie dies
NEET eats tendies, nuggs and fries

It's not even about being nice to the staff. Stop being a fat fucking incel slob. As dumb as it sounds doing shit like this is why you're so miserable in life. You have no accountability for yourself.

I don't personally leave my rubbish behind me but I also think that if their job is to clean up after a movie and they are complaining about having to do it, then they are retarded

>its actually not their job.

Oh that's perfect! Then just don't do it... see how that works out with their manager :)

Guess what bitch im the customer and I'm ALWAYS right. It's not MY job either to throw it away... you gonna pay me to trash it? yeah didn't think so. I paid 38 dollars for the drink popcorn and candy so I will do whatever I please with it. Earn your wage.

Why do Americans do that?

I go thru the drive thru since I'm not a troglodyte

Their job is to clean up spills like popcorn which is expected. Being so fucking lazy you can't take your trash to the can which is literally right outside the door, you're a piece of shit.

These people would be in prison if they did this in Singapore.

Once in a while, the third world gets it right.

I put my chewing gum on the cup holders

>Use to date a qt goth girl who worked at the kinoplex
>on a weekend where im with my dad (i was split custody) i find out she was using her free movies with a friend of mine
>get into huge fucking argument with her about it and she says im insecure and petty
>when people accuse me of shit like that i doubledown out of spite
>me and a buddy go to her theatre on the weekend she was working
>order nachos, popcorn, drinks, candy it was a cineplex feast
>we go to the very back and start dumping shit all over the floor
>we suck on a milk dud and then spit it out on the floor
>dump our colas on the floor as well as the carpet
>On the way out I see her and give her a grin

Attached: 1555242177958.jpg (125x115, 3K)

If you have an issue with cleaning up after yourself, don't go to a theatre you pig. You paid for the privilege to see a film on a big screen, not the right to make others clean up after you.

there is no incentive to stay in a minimum wage job where you're overworked
unemployment in the US is at historic lows
but meme meme wage cuck meme

Literally nothing wrong with not wanting to leave the theatre to piss during the movie. I’m paying good money so I always discreetly piss in a cup/popcorn tub/bottle in the theatre instead

This was all done by shit skins and niggers.

How is it a privilege if I paid for it you fucking cuck?

>another screening is about to start
>look at this huge fucking mess
>better make a photo op out of it instead of doing my job
smelly dumb wagie scum

HAHAHAHA WEAKLINGS!!!

EARN YOUR SALARY ENRIQUE!!!

Being so lazy you can't pick up a few empty candy wrappers and and get paid for it. What else do they have to do? Sit around and talk? It's part of the job. I wonder should we start bringing our dirty plates and cutlery back to the kitchen and washing them outselves in restaurants?

revenge was yours, you magnificently mature friend

Based

Anybody have any kinoplex fart stories? I make a point of angling my ass to the side to maximize volume when farting in the theatre. Always gets a hilariously mixed reaction

What the hell is he complaining about? It takes max 5 minutes to clean up pic related mess
Be glad no-one covered the floor in vomit

Millenial can´t work at local theather.

Your country is fucked.

Attached: Good night sweet prince..gif (500x375, 835K)

It's not a privilege, but it doesn't give you the right to trash someone else's establishment.

Because you're a lower middle class dweeb who thinks shitting on other people with passive aggressive acts like leaving your soiled diaper in the theatre makes you better than them.

I worked for years as a builders labourer when I was younger. Mixing concrete in a wheelbarrow, digging foundations by hand, filling wheelbarrows up wity sand/gravel and wheeling it to another spot all day. Then at the end of the day, clean all the tools and sweep up etc. I never complained because it was part of the job

Every time I see a movie, I get an extra large popcorn and soda and when I’m done/full I just throw it on the ground lol

People born in 2000 likes to complain instead working hard.

>its actually not their job

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB WAGIE

Attached: do your job wagie.png (1875x713, 93K)

I leave all my garbage and dump my soda out after every film. I know that since me and others do this the theatre has to hire more people to clean, thus I’m creating jobs.

Attached: ABA0E389-1EB4-406C-BAF3-2123ED48913E.jpg (495x495, 35K)

I thought everybody did this

Based.

Oh the rich spoiled kid wants to talk about cleaning up messes while he has 3 butlers.

Don't (You) me again clown.

I worked in a 12 screen kinoplex when Toy Story 2 was released. We had to buy a fucking snow shovel to deal with that shit.

It's just sad that despite your autistic power-fantasy you're still a virgin.

WAGIE WAGIE BACK IN CAGIE

Attached: 1521350742702.jpg (409x409, 128K)

Rochelle is that you? You still working at Regal?

I got a blowski in the back of one of your theatres too.

Attached: 1554103122407.jpg (249x249, 41K)

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!!

go to bed old man

RAGIE WAGIE

When I worked as a wagie at the theater I just shoved all that shit to the front under the seats because we never sold out anyway

Attached: 1551880773845.jpg (932x747, 178K)

>implying the average Jim wouldn't absolutely do that because "thats what them niggers are getting payed for"

If you clean up your message you are DESTROYING jobs.

Is this a thread about janitorial activity?

Attached: 471.jpg (613x606, 79K)

Do you leave your plates and leftovers on the table at a restaurant when you're done eating, for busboys and waitstaff to clean up?

I paid a 600% mark-up for those snacks, and that money pays your salary, so I'll leave them wherever I please you lil faggot.

Wagie after you make this theater spotless remember to send in your taxes for my NEETbux

Attached: 1511851735107.jpg (413x276, 50K)

1) I don't eat at McDonald's or movie theaters
2) it doesn't matter

Restaurants don't provide you with 100 trash cans spread throughout the building designed specifically for you to throw away your trash.

JUICE BOX
JUICE BOX
THEY WERE DRINKING JUICE BOX
CHILDREN CHILDREN
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ya, come on black people, tell us why it's ok to act like the animals you are

>>when people accuse me of shit like that i doubledown out of spite

MY MAN

Attached: OnfP8V3.gif (480x270, 462K)