The leaks don't seem right to me, even if part of them have been proven...

The leaks don't seem right to me, even if part of them have been proven. How the fuck do you "take the black" in a post-wall and post-wight world? And this still doesn't solve the issue that Cersei was right all along in not giving a shit about the north of the wall.

Attached: _c193e142-6c93-11e9-adf4-e14f82ec3649.jpg (960x540, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/y66q8
youtube.com/watch?v=F1tkepDajNQ
twitter.com/sansasmartell/status/1125107434761146374
youtu.be/mqCbImp-NnU
youtube.com/watch?v=oypbTeesDo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe the leaker only saw episode 4 and made up everything for the last two episodes up. I doubt it, though. This seems just the right level of retarded to be true.

Nothing seems right, but it happened anyway

They claim tonight Bran says there will always be a night king. So the walkers will return. Jon has to build a new night's watch.

Jon’s character arc also remains meaningless. What was the point of making such a big deal about ancestry, was that just a scene for book fans?

Jon confirmed as next Night's King

Cersei was completely right about everything all along

>I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.
So much for that LMFAO, Tyrion saves Cersei :)

Taking the Black is also just a way to exile people, for a long long fucking time the Walker threat was nonexistent. You just sat at the wall

Oh, fuck. Good catch.

Yeah, I member this. No way he cucks out on that promise. They always pay their debts, and by “they” I mean dwarves.

The leaks are real. Accept them.
They've been saving up Tyrion for years all to make him the ultimate cuck.

based

Link to these leaks?

find freefolk

Hello. Come back to this post after the episode airs next week.

- Euron's fleet takes down Rhaegal.

- Jaime betrays the North. Missandei is captured.

- Dany's army captures Jaime. Brienne tries to talk to him but he refuses.

- Sansa tells Tyrion about Jon's lineage. Tyrion tells Varys.

- Varys betrays Dany because he thinks Jon would be a better ruler.

- Cersei has Missandei executed.

- Dany has Varys executed. Dany assaults King's Landing and it's one-sided as hell.

- Tyrion begs her to show mercy but she refuses.

- Tyrion frees Jaime to try to get Cersei out of the city.

- King's Landing gets wrecked in the battle. Drogon burns Euron's fleet.

- The Hound fights his brother. They both die.

- Jaime fights Euron and kills him, but Jaime is mortally wounded.

- Jaime makes it to Cersei and they die together.

- Dany is executing everyone in King's Landing. Jon and Tyrion are upset.

- Dany has Tyrion arrested to be executed for freeing Jaime.

- Tyrion tries to convince Jon that his family will never be safe because his lineage makes him a threat to Dany's rule.

- Jon tries to talk to Dany but she justifies her actions.

- Jon pledges himself to Dany but then stabs her, then surrenders himself.

Attached: 1557076284959.png (2064x658, 398K)

The fact that he says "come back after the episode airs next week" could be a signal that he actually only knows about the next episode and is making the extra stuff up for maximum chaos. In which case, he's based. Nevermind, he's based either ways.

Christ

>Grey Worm and Missandei are the only two non-white people in the show left
>They die
Holy fucking basedola

>there will always be a night king.

We Blizzard now.

Literally, heh.

That makes no fucking sense. We saw the Night King get created, there wasn’t always a Night King.

How hard would you mark?

Attached: lol.png (1662x185, 35K)

It means he takes the BBC, user

He became Luke Skywalker

>No yesss kween slay ending of any kind
SJWs would be pissed

B+

>Jon says "For the realm," as he stabs Dany.

You better forget about it, now repeat after me:
There will always be a Night King.

you had the wildling threat though. now they roam free, so there's nothing beyond the wall to defend westeros from

Because it's revealed that the WW is still a thing before the end... so Jon goes back to make sure they don't come back in his lifetime/rebuild the Night's Watch.

I would've marked if the NK just knelt in front of Bran, but not if he spoke.

Why does Jon have to take the black? Not even Jaime got in trouble for killing Aerys.

That's easy. He wants to do it for muh honor because he's Ned Stark II. Everyone's like "Dude, you're good" but he tells them to shut the fuck up and that he's taking the black.

To be fair, the territory to the North of the wall might become a great place for people to run to when they want to avoid the law and shit. At the same time, why not just bring actual civilization into it?

Guess it is just too harsh of a land. The north is already little more than a barren frozen landscape for most of the year

there always has to be a night king

>now they roam free
They are all fucking dead, turned to Wights.

I'm glad the nigger gets to die

Why the fuck there is always have to be a night king?

>everyone in westeros is okay with literal big brother bran as the overlord

"Taking the black" could just be a form of "exile" in the post white walker world.
Pre Season 1 no one took the night's watch seriously anyways.

He can't be usurped with promises of power and he can't be betrayed because he sees all
Although when someone asks him for justice and he says "Everything that happened to you led you here", it's gonna kinda suck, yeah

At least the Dothraki threat was dealt with.
Their death was an important, ethno-political statement.

This would unironically be awesome

sauce on the leaks? cant find them

Because poetry of him becoming the 1000 commander of the night's watch.
It was set up that way from the start.

Not perfect, but I wouldn't mind it too much if it swung that way

Reasons.

>All those people that love Dany and think she's the purrfect queen
I'm honestly shocked they have the balls to have her go evil. I underestimated them.

I agree desu, rooting for her burning everything now

>dany dead
>jon takes the black

who is king then in the end ?

brann apparently

GRRM gave them the major things that needed to happen. they jewified the show as much as they could but the basic plot points have to be at least somewhat similar.

they mary-sued her too much before and now it feels unexpected

stannis or edmure

you cant be serious user, please tell me you are joking. how is mr. autism himself gonna rule Westeros ? It would be a massive shitshow...

It is Bran, according to that leak. Read it here:

Small Council rules westeroes with gavelkind succession by The Small Council

We replaced a Monarchy with an Oligarchy

P R O G R E S S

according to this and what

Attached: plzno.jpg (1443x1049, 252K)

They tried to write her as a flawed character that was building up to this, at least in this season. But there were past seasons where I thought they were giving in and turning her into a nice princess because of the fandom.

But if they are just following the plot points, then does that mean that GRRM also wanted the White Walkers dealt with like this?

>tfw Stannis was too autistic for the throne, but Bran is alright

The absolute state of this show

The autist with zero personality gets the crown? Where’s the catharsis in that?

Ah, Stannis, the one person the gods of warfare logistics actually gave a fuck about.

GRRM essentially took House Atreides and split certain characters into multiple ones.

Paul ended up being split into Bran and Jon.
Both of them were exiled into an unwelcoming environment and had to hide with the locals and gain their trust.
Paul unlocked the ability to look into his past lives and plot future course of events, and so did Bran to an extent.
Jon used the power of the wildlings (combined with the night's watch) to come back in force and avenge his family.

Etc..

what a mess

Attached: laughing argentinian.gif (180x135, 1.85M)

>But if they are just following the plot points, then does that mean that GRRM also wanted the White Walkers dealt with like this?
I doubt it. since there is no night king in the books, then no way. his version will be way different. he said he told them the "major story beats" whatever that means. that still leaves room for a lot of changes

> at least in this season
ya they're reluctantly making her flawed now. in the books, she has been flawed from the start. they're rushing to make up for lost time now.

>comparing GoT to Dune
ENOUGH

That just tells me that they really could have gone with Dany being the good gurl to end the series on a good note, if they wanted. So, again, props on them for not doing that, if nothing else.

actually would of been kino

Genius

Ne theory is that Jon Snow doesn't that the black again. He BECOMES the new Night King. And possibility that Dany becomes the Night Queen because when Jon kills Dany in King's Landing Drogon does nothing to him, picks up Dany's body and flies away.

>there must always be a night king
this is extreme fucking bait
come on, guys

I guess. the ending will be similar to what GRRM told them but the execution will be shit

>Bronn is part of the council governing the kingdom.

What the fuck does he do? People will hate this ending I can guarantee.

What was the point of Cersei pretending to go along with the plan to send everyone north? They found out the next episode pretty much and the consequences of it are no different from her just saying no in the first place.

>most of the year
user, have you forgotten that the seasons lasts for several years?

I dunno,sounds retarded enough to be true

Stannis

bro dont think too much

because "hurrrrr there must always be a night king" for some reason
leaks don't say who is the next one, though

>Brann the king
>autist
>his junk probably doesn't work so no heirs
>BRONN ON THE COUNCIL
not a chance in seven hells this is real

Attached: omegoat.gif (312x296, 1.02M)

he can't reproduce either

i swear they're going to fucking turn westeros into some kind of democracy won't they?

let's ELECT a new king guys yay

This + Stannis king = KINO

jon kills dany
jon takes the black again, just to exile himself
drogon takes dany way up in the lands of always winter
children of the forest stick dragonglass in dans heart and she becomes the night queen

Believe it, Omemega. This already sounds too good by D&D standards.

Attached: Tomohiro_Ishii_2.png (352x528, 195K)

Sansa

Oh fucking god please no

Whats the point on taking the black?The ww are dead and the wall is fucked up,this might me bait

Oh no, not democracy.

You know that's only option left.

That's only cause of the White Walkers. They dead now. Winter is already over.

>Bronn on a council
Too retarded to be believable

its just a form of exile, the white walkers were basically just a myth to everyone in westeros when the story began.

Wait the fuck up...
The wall is destroyed. Who's going to build it again?

Attached: 59845984798.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

No one. Walkers are dead, the wall has no purpose

Bran the Builder

>Have air reconnaissance and a psychic
>Still get ambushed
Dany sucks so hard lmfao

one part of the wall is destroyed. not the entire thing

Producers really take too much inspirations from WOW then, especially the event that according to most started the decline of the game lore

The Warcraft 3 Expansion was the most kino Warcraft has ever been. It's the shitty MMO that ruins shit.

Hope so but some characters have gotten more story etc simply because they are popular

Jon

i figured they were going to do one of those cyclical type of endings like what happens with bsg. the whole this has happened before and it will happen again thing

Plebbitors are crying that Dany being a villain makes no sense lol
dab on em, d&d

Prefer her this way desu mad queen burning everything

The North, and the Wildlings are going to pay for it.

it's the only fucking thing that really does though. Dany has always been a bitch who is over-eager to burn her enemies to death. she just tells herself she's a good person and maybe she tries, but it's not really sincere when she'll just execute or imprison those who defy her. the ONLY reason why she ever appeared to be a good person really is that she was going up against people even worse than she was. when those people are all gone and the ones left opposing her actually are good, you see her for what she is.

Attached: is_dad_going_to_kill_us.jpg (640x480, 38K)

bran would be an excellent king, he sees literally everything. there would be no need for a spy network, no backstabbing, he could potentially plan the entire economy himself and get rid of money. use raven warging to communicate with everyone instantly, and maybe even help them communicate with each other. sort of like an internet

>How hard would you mark
what the fuck does this even mean

have sex

A lot of that makes zero sense, but hell a lot of the shows make zero sense so who knows.

D&D said they were going media silent during the ending. Nothing says "we shat the bed" more than we are hiding from anyone that can see what we just did.

the second half of those events are bullshit but if Dany dies in the end I'm happy.

>and a psychic

Attached: codythinking.jpg (1600x1064, 119K)

>>Brann the king
>>autist
>>his junk probably doesn't work so no heirs
even in the before times they knew how to make paraplegics cum with a finger in their ass and attempt artificial insemination

Please don't compare Dune to GoT. GoT show writing and prose makes even the Dune prequels look like Edgar Allan Poe.

She's been executing people since season one when she burned the witch for avenging her village's destruction.

They still need the Watch. There is a lot to do to the north. The whole area needs to be surveyed and the Wildings will probably be causing a lot of trouble.

Better than what we got

Arya needs to take the (big) black (cock)
I want to destroy that little weird gremlin

HAHAHHAHA WHAT???? NO FUCKING WAY

Attached: 1556520791775.jpg (475x462, 260K)

Miss no head more like

streamable.com/y66q8

So now I see why they gave Arya the Night King kill. She does virtually nothing for the rest of the season. What a clusterfuck, Jesus Christ...

>gavelkind
Ouch

I knew they'd be stupid enough to only bother building up the mad queen seriously when they only had 3 episodes left
Fucking idiots

They already put the Wrath of the Lich King cinematic into the show so I can see it happening.

> Dany has Varys executed. Dany assaults King's Landing and it's one-sided as hell.

cant wait to see this bullshit now that she has no army, an entire army can't shoot down two dragons?

and what in the fuck will the last two episodes be about if everyhing here happens today

No. This can't be it. Not even D&D are so retarded. This guy's watched a couple scene and is making the rest of the stuff up. No one is that bad a writer, specially the guys who brought up such a successful show. I'll be the first one to admit it has been shit for 4 seasons now, but for fuck's sake, this ending is just atrocious.

appropriate
youtube.com/watch?v=F1tkepDajNQ

An advertising panel for the finale I saw on the street yesterday had shown Jorah with the blue eyes of undeath. Just sayin'.

>gavelkind
no one's touching my god damn demesnes

Attached: 842f21531269164fbc82c58494885bdc--the-hill-my-music.jpg (500x417, 27K)

twitter.com/sansasmartell/status/1125107434761146374

mfw they kill my bae

Attached: 1517262314224.jpg (480x542, 42K)

One dragon. A dragon already got shot down by that point.

I'm starting to believe this. Episode 4 is the usual debauchery of D&D, but the rest of the leak is simply atrocious. It's like it was written to be bad.

3-eyed Raven powers mean he can see everything, plus everyone would constantly be on edge from him appearing out of nowhere and creeping them out

Attached: 1557087039009[1].jpg (802x473, 40K)

>gavelkind succession
>P R O G R E S S
You have no idea what you're talking about

If he says this, I hope he thinks back to how Olly felt when he stabbed him

Worst part is Tyrion saving Cersei. No one should hate her more than him. Did D&D forget when she tried to execute him?

This was GRRM's dialogue, show Tyrion would never say something mean to somebody or threaten to hurt anybody.

It's some sort of strange incelspeak. Don't worry about it, user.

Attached: 1553205452302.jpg (782x835, 117K)

Nah, more like the HRE or the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

Show Tyrion murdered his own father.

>Bronn on the council
>Bran is king
>Jon returns to Night's Watch

That's the part of it that I absolutely don't believe. It's too retarded, even for Dabid it's just too fucking stupid

I think we're all just hoping it's not that bad. Unfortunately, I think the leaks are mostly correct.

The person that leaked this also leaked the end of Season 6 and was 99% correct even down to the details.

The things that there are some contradictions on:

1. We don't know for sure whether Tyrion lives or dies.

2. Apparently there were two different endings for Jon filmed. Both have Jon killing Dany though.

Makes no fucking sense because there was a time BEFORE the children of the forest created their nuke aka the night king.
That's not how "always" works you retarded fucking showrunners

I would've preferred we got another Dune adaptation than this shit. At least their book series has been finished

gain height, hit the shower get a clue

If Jaime ends up dying after this, at least have his seed impregnate Brienne, so we can have a strong warrior to lead whatever remains of the Lannisters instead of that stupid Imp

It's pretty convincing other than

>Jon takes the black

>Bran is elected king
Come on, that's pants on head retarded. He's a cold autist and a nothing character at this point.

>Bronn on the small council
Doesn't fit his character at all.

Bronn has been exhausted as a character since season 4. He shouldn't be in the show anymore

>Bronn on the small council
Maybe he'll become the new Littlefinger, except his only goal is to finally get that castle he was promised but never received

Her face is genuinely "BURN THEM, BURN THEM ALL"
the cognitive dissonance that retards are going to feel when she goes full mad queen will be beautiful

What's your source on there being two endings for jon? What's the other one? He rules unhappily for the rest of his life like his namesake aegon i?

Why doesn't a GC archer shoot Daenerys here?

>This is the """"mad"""" queen

Attached: emilia_smile.png (1280x720, 639K)

An explanation for the tv show because the book storyline is completely different, they couldn't be bothered to change some characters so that they did not have to return to the wall.

imagine a giant with his natural talents (praised by barristan selmy as the best natural talent he has ever seen). would singlehandedly conquer westeros;

Would make more sense than the bullshit we got now, still doesn't explain the fucking purpose of the three eyed raven in the show or what the fuck he's even supposed to be doing.

> And the castle I was promised ? I shuppose that's off the table as well !?

That was GRRM's writing too

Wait, why is Jaime fighting Euron? It didn't say anything about a betrayal, he's just jealous?

The person that leaked the last season just copy-pasted the leak that was posted here. He's not the source of that leak.

Anyone have a link for last weeks episode?

>its real
kek but i like jaime + brienne, they are cool! but part of the leak sounds fucking bad/boring sigh

Bran being the king is the only way his character's whole journey serves any purpose whatsoever. Otherwise we spent a fuckload of time following him for nothing, since Arya was the one that did all the heavy lifting last episode.

It's on the bay

>Jon literally becoming Luke in TLJ
HAHAHAHA

Did Dumb and Dumber play World of Warcraft or something?

show is already ruined now i just want normies to get as btfo as possible

>implying I want to get sued

The Night's Watch was formed after the first Long Night. If it was needed post Azor Ahai, why wouldn't it be needed now? Many wildlings have fled south, but not necessarily all of them. Even then, many wildling will probably go back beyond the wall, they are the freefolk after all and I doubt many will want to be under the thumb of fuedal lords. In a few generations, the entire population of wildlings could be resotred, and then raids on the south will become common again.

Also if there must always be a Night King is true then the Night's Watch will have to be rebuilt because WWs and wights aren't actually gone.

there was also a time before the Lich King, yet Blizzard told us that there must always be one. Just turn your brain off

the other thing about the leaks is that they are all drama and CGI, with no big battles required, which we would have heard about when they were shooting.

Thanks, I checked again because I forgot people don't label them as ''season 8 episode''

HBO doesn't seem interested in nagging people over Thrones.

Getting real worried that Stannis isn't coming back lads...

Only 3 episodes to go

Dude, it's reported all over this place by this point. Same leaker as S6. Try to keep up.

Ending 1 has Jon dying. Ending 2 has Jon living and creating a new Night's Watch to await the return of the Night King. (this part will be explained tonight - we won't see the WW again in game of thrones, but they will return at some point in the indefinite future)

How does ending 1 go? Who kills him?

I thought the same thing. It was just a dumb way to make Tyrion seem stupid

It's the balance of the force. for all that good guys you need a bad guy who appears.

>elected King

I'd like to draw everyone's attention to how fucking retarded this part is, unless they have a scene of all the nobles voting so it's like the Holy Roman Empire.

they can't do that because they'd have to cast them and none of them would ever vote for Bran because they don't know who the fuck he is.

so it's just going to be a vote of the remaining main character deciding who is king, which has nothing to do with anything, not right of conquest or blood right or anything historical.

How can he be king when he can't produce an heir?

Do what’s the third “holy shit” moment GRR talked about? Cause all this is predictable drivel.

What's the first and the second?

does Jon have to build a new Wall as well?

Wtf you talking about? The show has nothing in common with the books since season 5 at least.

It didn't seem right to kill the Night King in episode 3 either.

Also how the fuck do you take the black in a post-wall, post-white walker and post-wildling world considering they've already allied with the wildlings.

There must always be a wildling

Check out this vanilla midget

Well that's because there was a semi logical reason for it. The undead would go on an endless rampage without a central lich guiding them. Once the NK died all of the undead fell apart, so what's the point?

>Davos and fucking BRONN on the highest political institution of the entire realm
>Autismo master as the king
>Jon taking the black in a world where there's no need of the night's watch anymore plus the wall has a massive hole

That's bullshit but I believe it

The writers
Heuheuheu

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 12K)

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is The Night King Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Hire A Single Assassin Like Nigga Burn Your Dead Haha

> unless they have a scene of all the nobles voting so it's like the Holy Roman Empire.

That's not necessary, an Elective Monarchy doesn't need voting nobles to operate, it could operate the way The Roman and Later Byzantine Empires 'elected' their leaders, via 'counsel'. It doesn't matter anyways, Elective Monarchies are fucking stupid and every Elective Monarchy in history has devolved into

1. utter chaos or 2. a hereditary monarchy 3. a dictatorship run by a shadow leader. In the case of the Late Roman Empire, all three within a few years of each other.

Bronn is the last thing making me watch the show but I don't get why he'd be in the counsil.
He has no governing skill and no friends except maybe tyrion

>plus the Wall has a massive hole
Just pour water on the side dudes, it'll freeze up in no time

The White Walkers in Essos are probably still there and there'll be a new Night King eventually.

Hopefully they move the new wall further north but without the Children of the Forest I'm not sure how they could possibly do it.

One was Hodor, maybe the other was Jon? That or we only knew one, I can't remember

Red wedding, Hodor. He said there was a third

ya incel?

Kinda like Arya killing the NK

Nah, that makes sense sorta. Just really badly executed.

>Her face is genuinely "BURN THEM, BURN THEM ALL"
Her face is genuinely retarded as always stop being a fucking shill she doesn't know how to emote

Holy fuck Reddit a VPN costs less than 4 dollars a month

why would a handsome man like jaime fug a huge woman does he have a giantess fetish?
also is it only me or has Emilia Clarke always been a really bad actress at least in GOT?

Attached: Lesbian sex.jpg (1440x1080, 80K)

This is wrong. They were like brother's but with more sexual tension. They should not be ducking

Not really it doesn’t make sense. Even Arya’s boyfriend was isn’t that Job character arc. I 200% believe this bullshit leakes.

>They were like brother's
Jaime is all about incest, brother

This guy says he bought the link from the Thai leakers youtu.be/mqCbImp-NnU

based and historypilled

He's a 1+1=2 kind of guy, no schemes or fancy words. He feels like a newly released convict attending a renaissance fair to me, he just wants to make money and fuck women, not conquer lands or further an agenda, let all the knights and nobles and monsters do their thing and he'll do his. I think he's a perfect straight man for a council.

they're pandering to a fandom of insecure ugly women at this point
I liked their platonic relationship built on mutual respect
of course D&D had to ruin it. of fucking course.

Hope he gets scammed and they have jackshit for him

I just want to point out the Nikolaj is a big boy. Everyone always points out that Brienne is big, and she is. But look at the two stand side by side.

That eunuch is such a shit actor. Same face constantly.

*Clenches jaw repeatedly*

What

>"what's an incel"
>fat women who can't have sex and rant about white men for strange reasons

The Bran being King angle makes no sense, less sense than anything in the entire show. He is the 3ER, been saying it for over a season now and he is no longer Bran. He should go sit in a tree back across the Wall, but going South and sitting on a throne makes zero sense for that arc

>How the fuck do you "take the black" in a post-wall and post-wight world?
This is a Dumb and Dumber invention. In the books there will be no more NW, since there won't be a wall, Others, and wildlings. It will simply be part of the Seven Kingdoms

>Dany begs Jon to not tell everyone he’s the heir so she can be heir

She’s officially mad then?
>rushes to Kings Landing to take the throne by force so Jon can’t get it
>gets BTFOd for it

Hype

Qyburn will resurrect Missandei as his undead waifu.

are you fucking serious

Attached: there must always be a lich king.jpg (1920x1017, 388K)

There are at least two versions of the leaks, so which are you talking about

The one that called the dragon getting arrowed by Euron and Cersei executing that woman one week ago was

I like Greyworms character arc. He was bread to be a machine of war or at the very least a sentry for some noble and they all go trough the worst of treatments to succeed as an unsullied. We get to see him brought back to humanity.
>youtube.com/watch?v=oypbTeesDo4

Forgot to add, the man who created the languages said that Greyworms actor was the most adept with learning High Valyrian.

The only reason he's going to save Cersei is because she's pregnant. He's not saving Cersei, but the unborn child she's carrying and the notion that Cersei is a good mother (as he doesn't know she drove Tommen to suicide).

quality Tylerpost

youtu.be/mqCbImp-NnU is this guy legitimate? He wants subs for the episode Link

Cersei blinded or outright killed any woman who had romantic interest in Jamie since the day he was born.

As such, Jamie has only know Cersei as a lover.

Him falling for Brienne is due to him having zero sexual experience for anyone who isn't his twin sister and the fact that Brienne's the only person who actively believes in him/believes he doesn't have to be Cersei's bitch boy-fuck toy.

t. “he”

The fact that D&D missed the entire isle of faces angle just goes to show that all they really knew was what GRRM told them specifically.

Anyone else feel that they would love the leaks to be true because if they are than even the most Normie shill viewer with see the show for the trash that it is?

bullshit

what would they spend two fucking episodes on if this is real?

those spoilers are for the last 3 eps

He’s spoiling ep5 aswell

fuck off promoting your shitty cancer youtube channel , cunt !

this would’ve been so much better.
it never would’ve happened though. it’s too good for GoT.

terrible. brienne is rightful tormund clay

Attached: download (1).gif (245x175, 1.91M)

The leaks are real. They literally end the show with that retard in the chair as the ruler and Jon taking the black again.

OH NO NO NO NO LMAO

This is probably where it's going in the books. The crypts of Winterfell also have something strange going on in them.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DOWNLAOD LEINK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING PAJEETS HOGGING THE EPISODE FUCK T-SERIES SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

ducking phoneposter

Exactly. It's pretty funny to watch George pander and bullshit in his Anderson Cooper interview that the show and the books will have the same ending.

Radmure

It WILL have the same ending. It'll be the same shit and you bookfags will hate it too, but by then Georgie boy will be dead and you won't even have the satisfaction to hate on him

Just remember (((they)) know even with a VPN

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-05_14-59-32.png (1057x452, 136K)

>Jon gives him Ghost

Bravo dabid

It may very well have some of the same bullet points (Dany goes mad and dies, Jon doesn't become king, Sansa lives), but the difference is that the books are actually giving it logical development - Dany's fate for example has been one of the most popular bookfag theories since ADWD. D&D on the other hand have chased epic tweests for so long the plotlines and characters have become completely unrecognisable.

Every man has a giantess fetish it's women who get insecure being the bigger ones

>being american
fuckinglul

You saw the night king created, I saw some guy getting stabbed to death by mexicans.

GRRM has said he didn't even read the scripts for the last season. Seems like he bailed out on that shitshow.

It was all planned by Bran all along

I think you got Stockholmed, to be honest. You might have gotten into the 5th stage of grief way too profoundly. It makes no sense storywise.

The night king was created after the Andals invaded. The children of the forest had already fought a long war with the first men. After these new, taller and stronger men showed up, with stronger resolve and advanced military technologies, the COTF had reached their breaking point.
This is basic book nerd shit my dude

wouldnt work because D&D butchered the others from the start. doesnt fit their "white walkers"

It's okay to be wight

Is the torrent for episode 4 good? They moved my shift and can't watch tonight otherwise.

>racist army of wight males slaughter thousands of PoC immigrants

I'd have liked this actually.

Has the whole episode leaked? Or are we stuck withtje clips

he lost his legs and the entirety of his normal childhood, his parents and two brothers were both murdered, he had to get carried from winterfell through the whole damn north where all of his friends died horribly.
now people realize the importance of being the three eyed raven and made him the most important person in Westeros, which he is.
it works for me. he’s not a very good actor, but it makes sense in my dumb brain.

"Dragons plant no trees."

The Night King was created as a response to First Men and their bronze weapons, the Children were in the stone age when the First Men arrived some 12 000 years before the Conquest. The Long Night when the Last Hero/Azor Ahai drove back the Night King and Bran the Builder built the Wall, Storm's End, Winterfell, and whatnot was 8000 years before the Conquest, the Andal invasion took place 5000 years before the Conquest (some Maesters put the latter as recently as 2000 years before).

There was only 1 still frame of a undead female in episode 3. The on Arya killed in the library. Are you going to tell me that of the hundred thousand undead, we only get to see one? Listen sweeties (looking at you D&D) I thought we made it clear after you butchered Sansa's ark with a horrendous rape scene (like omg who does that to a female character 2017) that we were only going to stick around if you do things our way. Women are in control and you need to include it your writing.
>D&D read and completely deflate
>omg our work sucks we really need to build this up from the bottom up

that was just the nights king not the night king, the nights king is just a higher rank that the white walkers and commands the army, hes more like a witch king type

Bran exists in the story as a way to tell the stories of the past - how the NK was created, who and what the WW are, and who Jon Snow is. He's the new 3 Eyed Crow, he's not going to be king. Even if you were to try and write that in any credible way, you'd have to retconn the legit claims to the throne of everyone else - Bran has no claim, by birth or conquest. Bran sitting on the Iron Throne is one of the most retarded fan fiction made up spoiler since the show started.

did any of you faggots actually see the episode? no you didnt, because these leaks are fake, these pajeets are on dabids' payroll spreding fake spoilers to get the plebs excited

Holy shit. Need to see it for the stabbing alone. The normie rage is gonna be insane. It's going to be a disturbance in the force.

I would argue that GRRM set Bran up as being more intelligent and having more ability to rule in a scene in the books where Robb was holding court in Winterfell, and Bran was critiquing every decision Robb was making, showing he had better understanding and judgement.

That plot twist was shit in Wrath of the Lich King, and it would be shit if it was used here.
It's obviously a fake spoiler.

Yeah that scene of Raehgal getting bolted to death is def fake. Dude made it with skyrim mods.

because it's the way (((they))) want it. just shut your brain off, goy.

>all the nobles voting so it's like the Holy Roman Empire.
Only electors were allowed to vote for emperor in the HRE, and there were around seven. So they could probably have an elector from each of the seven kingdoms, not have every lord or lady have a vote

It’s gotta be lucky guessing. Bran on the iron throne is too ridiculous.

So what's the leak for this episode?

The leaked clips are fake? Someone spent millions on CGI to fake them?

>millions
Relax

You remember the first season where a character went south, found out too much information, and was then killed? Yeah, me niether.

There are no white walkers in Essos

>tyrion, davos, sam and bronn

Westeros is fucked

Seems like a shitty episode

I can tell you're virgin from here

This whole show is now meaningless

There is only episode 4 leaks cuz someone saw that episode the others are made up fan fiction just like all other wrong spoilers

BASED
A
S
E
D

You know what? Fuck it. Fine.

I'd like it more if Arya teleported behind Jon and killed him for betraying Dany. It would make about as much sense as her story ark ending the night kings.

I'll screencap this for you

I have been looking through these threads and have not seen one single fucking link. I don't believe there is a leak.

If Jon does take the Black yet AGAIN, couldn't Bran free him of it?

exactly, this is all faggot larping by D&D

they filmed fake scenes and paid raj to spread it online to create hype

How the fuck can Bran be the king when he doesn't even give a shit about common people anymore?

Just google the sentence in Also, have you seen the two leaked videos yet?

This doesn't make fucking sense though. The NK wouldn't need to break the wall and kill villagers and build up a massive army and risk getting glassed just to tell Bran to remember a old pact. You guys wouldve complained even louder if that happened.

How is Jon being forced to take the Black by killing the mad Queen WHEN Jaime killed the mad king and was called a hero?

Attached: GDnkLQIC_dd1W_D3_GhlihsN_5D122HoO3vBcdOwBfU.jpg (640x377, 35K)

See:

These writers are the fucking worst. I can't wait, CAN'T WAIT to see the massive public backlash this season will get. Normies are even going to hate it.

Yes, I saw the other leaks. I'm not reading those faggot flakes though, all this is bullshit till I see a link.

Attached: 1544956162032.gif (273x205, 497K)

Yeah there is

Attached: p2EuSlX.png (2060x682, 750K)

They don't know when you use a vpn

Continued:

you shit heads are blaming sjw and the kike writers and directors but all of this is based on Martin's consultation on how it will actually end. Even if it ain't exactly correct the only person you can blame is that fat lazy slob for not having the concentration to finish his work, thus leaving it to others.

Which makes no fucking sense. Their planet has schizophrenic seasons, sometimes lasting a couple years others a decade. Years also have some seasonal variance (deciduous trees, occasional 'summer snow'). Why would 'winter' just not exist post NK. It's not like summer stopped existing when the dragons got killed.

Crunfe

Jaime was never called a hero for killing the Mad King what the fuck are you talking about. In both the book and show he's treated as a shit-eating oathbreaker for doing it. Kingslayer is an insult, not a praise.

>takes the black
>dies
>takes it again

what the fuck is this arc? did he learn nothing about how shit the NW was after being fucking killed by them? Did his death and resurrection have any impact on his character?

What are the Five Forts

No One

Do you really believe this? All men have a giantess fetish? I thought it was unique. Also care to go into any more details or thoughts you have?

>Not even D&D are so retarded.
Nigga wut?

Have you seen the previous episodes this year?

It's a nearly week old post on plebbit. It called the two things that happened in the leaked videos, so it's fairly credible, unless is right

this. to the average westerosi, the mad king was just a tyrant among a long list of tyrants who jaime slew because he didn't want to be on the losing side of a war. Eddard summed it up pretty much how everyone else felt about it, he served his king well when serving was easy, nothing more. that's why people think he's a piece of shit

>wouldn't need to break the wall and kill villagers and build up a massive army and risk getting glassed just to tell Bran to remember a old pact
In international diplomacy is called "flexing"

Where did you find this map user?
Show more places that the official map?